Song For You

• Okay, this is a new thread, and I must have lost my mind to do this. LOL

All you need to do is ask a question, one simple question. You can explain the situation if you like, but the question has to be a sentence, not a four part question with qualifiers like "if".

Then I will choose a song for you. You are to go listen to the song, and you are to read the lyrics (if there are any LOL). I will tell you if it is common sense advice, or something more.

Also, please be patient as this will be more labor intensive for me.

I hope it is a fun way to do this, and provides some insights for anyone asking questions.

note: music can be found for free to listen to online (not download for free that is a copyright infringement), and lyrics can also be found for free online.

• This sounds good fun and insightful!! so,....when will I be able to move to a new home?

please forgive me if this is not a suitable question for creating "my song"...

I look forward to hearing about this!!

Denise

♥

• Hey Brian,

This is great because I always seems to find my answers in lyrics (songs!) So yeah, I will participate in this one. Let's see which song is in store for me 🙂

Where is this love leading us to?

Give your best shot. The angels are whispering to me that you can DO it! 🙂

Thanks!

Lots of love,

x x x

• What do you see on my horizon? Thank you, Brian...

• Great thread & sounds like fun. While being unemployed for the past 1 1/2 year, I've had alot of time to think about my life & I've come up with notin. Well, I did have ideas but none seemed right. I had to quit my job to make a move with my husband per his career. There aren't many employment opps for me here. Further education seems logical but I'm clueless as to what field. My children are grown, on their own. I've been doing volunteer work, it's fun, but for me, it doesn't replace the autonomy & self-confidence that I get from being employed. So here goes & my question is:

If I could make one big & positive change in my life, what would that be? Thank you.

Clueless in Cleveland, LL

• Great Thread Brian.

Should I get my Insurance License back, or go into a new Venture to create Wealth?

Thanks!

That may be hard.

• Alright, here we go.

Now, I will give you a song, a song to go find the lyrics to (use a search engine like Google, whatever one you like), and a song to listen to (on a place such as Youtube, or wherever you like). It is your responsibility to do these things, as I can not put links here on Tarot, the Admin would frown upon that I am sure. I have given examples of places where you may find lyrics, or an online way to listen to the song, but I am not endorsing these sites, nor are they the only way to find lyrics, or to listen to songs.

Also, the song is for you, do not ask me what it means, it is what it means to you, not me. That may be very straightforward, or it may take sometime for you to understand what it means to you. I was only given direction to choose it for you, I did not research you, and go and find something I thought was appropriate. So again, the responsibility of finding the meaning of what the song means for you, is on you.

• HealingWays,

You are first, and you deserve that after your little ordeal on here. So I hope it provides some meaning to your question of, "when will I be able to move to a new home?"

I was led to Disney, and then to the movie "Song Of The South", and then to the song "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah".

After some consternation on my part, since I know this has not officially been released by Disney on video (because of misguided political correctness), I was happy to see it was easy to find the lyrics, and a movie clip online. I do not know what I would have done if it was not available online, because this is the song my intuition's pick for you, I could hardly change that. Enjoy Denise.

• Emergence,

The song for your question, "Where is this love leading us to?", is even more obscure of a song than "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah". I thought I had really dug a hole for myself with this topic when I came up with your song, but alas your song's lyrics, and ability to listen to it online are easy to do. Whew!

Your song is from my intuition, and it is, "Love Me Like I Love You" by Bay City Rollers.

Lots of love to you.

• Hello Brian 🙂

I did what you suggested; I called my EXboyfriend (G), and asked him to write me a letter of recommendation.

I left a message on his voice mail. My question is..did he listen to it, and will he follow through with my request for a Letter of Recommendation?

• what does my life look like five years from now. lalalalaaaaaaa <----me singing....

• Archersbow,

What I got from my intuition for your question, "What do you see on my horizon?", came quick and effortlessly. I got David Gray, so I went an looked at a list of his songs, and his song "New Horizons" jumped out. I thought that was too easy, so I looked through a list of his songs a few times, but that is indeed your song.

So, your song is, "New Horizons" by David Gray.

You are very welcome, enjoy.

• Brian,

you are SO in tune...(excuse the pun :)...lol...but I couldn't get this tune out of my head couple weeks ago!!, I even searched for the lyrics because it actually lifted my spirits and I wanted to be able to sing the whole song!!!!....wow!...thanks so much for the reminder, it's made it more of a special song to me now!!

guess what I will be doing rest of the day? no prizes for guessing...lol

♫ Zip-A Dee-Do-Dah♫..... ♫ My Oh My What a Wonderful Day,!!! ♫

Fabulous Brian!!....I just knew this would be fun, AND very insightful too...thanks for my timely reminder!.

♪ Plenty of sunshine coming my way, Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-A Dee-Day ♪

Hope you have a wonderful Day Too!!

thanks for doing this,

Denise

♪ ♥ ♪

• Me again!...I just had another realisation, the title of the film is very apt Too...you see, I want to go down SOUTH (albeit in UK) to live in a beautiful peaceful Bungalow near the sea in Cornwall....

I never thought of that a couple of weeks ago!....this song really is telling me to "feel happiness"...and the South IS the place for me!!

I truly believe the Universe is telling me it won't be long!!

♪ Mr blue bird on my shoulder....♪....lalalalala!!

♥

• well this sounds fun so here goes.. should I work harder on developing my business, or concentrate on clearing up all my debts first

Love and light

Blessed be

and thankyou

• Will I win the heart of the woman I love?

• Littlelioness,

You song is quite interesting for a number of reasons, the one you are not going to like is it does not directly answer your question, but it does tell you once you make the decision of what it is you want to do, you will excel at it. So, it just tells you that once you have figured out what it is you want to do, you will be fulfilled, and be very good at it.

I would not normally offer an explanation, as I said I would not, but your song is not an answer to your questions, it is more an affirmation to how you will do once you have made up your mind. There is plenty to take advantage of in Cleveland (Art, Music, Case, Cleveland State, John Carroll) , so no shortage of options. I would suspect you need to do some sort of interest inventory test, to see where you at now, and see what would provide you will fulfillment and what is of interest to you, if you do not already have a good idea. This will be more helpful than trying to divine something I think, and I think why I got nothing as far as direction, because you need to do some real world work on it. Case Western probably offers some form of testing like the Myers Briggs or something, as they have a great counseling masters program there. Check that out.

Anyway, interestingly enough, Cleveland, the home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, my intuition gave me an inductee of the Hall. Your song is, "For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)" by AC/DC. If it is a little wild for you sorry, that is what I got. Have faith in yourself, and do what you need to do to figure out what you want to do. You can figure it out, no need to be clueless. Lets hear you roar Littlelioness.

I hope that helps in someway.

• Poetic555,

For you I got the music artist Babyface, and as I looked through the songs, as it would happen the one that grabbed me, and the one I kept coming back to, is featured In The Motion Picture "Poetic Justice". LOL How is funny is that. I thought it was way to simple, but that is what my intuition told me, it is this song. So here you go, your song is, "Well Alright" by Babyface.

It was not hard at all to choose your song, but the song is no where as "hard" Littlelioness' song. LOL

You are welcome I hope it helps.

• Pilot007,

No song for you, just a band name. The British Prog Rock band that was very influential to many of musicians, never mind the graphic artists who were inspired by the cover art, is...

Yes

• DEAR BRIAN, I AM IN LOVE WITH A MAN NAMED JON AND I AM MARGE. WHAT SONG DO YOU SEE FOR US?

SASSYLADY223