Hans please

• thank you hans, i fully understand now. i thank you for having done a lot for me.

• drgagannagi,

don't cling to the other -- because the other is

only the frame of the door; he allows you an opening

into existence, he is not a wall. But remember that you

are not to become attached to the frame; you have to go

beyond the frame. There is no need to betray.

Just go beyond.

• Hello Again Hans:)

You mentioned that my friend (G) will close his business on August 10 of this year OR in 2013.

Could you please give me some insight as to why the 2013 date? Is it because my friend will ask for MY advice as to what to do in regard to whether or not to close the business?

Your insight Please,

Myself: April 21,1973

My Friend: June 30,1950

• Hello Again Hans:)

You mentioned that my friend (G) will close his business on August 10 of this year OR in 2013.

Could you please give me some insight as to why the 2013 date? Is it because my friend will ask for MY advice as to what to do in regard to whether or not to close the business?

Your insight Please,

Myself: April 21,1973

My Friend: June 30,1950

• pilot007,

Could you please give me some insight as to why the 2013 date? That light shines for everyone with no exception.

Is it because my friend will ask for MY advice as to what to do in regard to whether or not to close the business? NO.

Your insight Please: you are pressing all in a particular frame.

Myself: April 21,1973: You are so creative that if not channelled properly, it can represent indecision, fear and physical stress. This can mean literally splitting yourself in two so that you are working two jobs at the same time, or are somehow pursuing two lifestyles at the same time. Whether you are successful at doing this will depend upon how well you are able to direct its energies into creative enterprises.

If he wants to be alone, then let him be alone, mm?

That's part of love. And there is no way to force

anything. Things will become more ugly by forcing. If

he wants to be alone, then simply that is the thing to

be allowed. So don't fight for it. Happily....

• Thanks for the reading Hans 🙂

• pilot007,

follow the way of virtue.

• This post is deleted!

• But remember that you

are not to become attached to the frame; you have to go

beyond the frame. There is no need to betray.

Just go beyond.

How is it that I can go beyong without betraying?

• hans, there is a white guy trying to contact me over email, will he be good for me? should i go ahead if he asks me to see him?

• hans, i have been seeing certain signs, like his initials G S written close to my house everyuday that im walking by, i never used to bump into them earlier , secondly every time the clock turnd 6: 26 PM , i find that im looking at it accidently, earlier it was just once in 6 months or so..

r these signs trying to tell me something. what r they telling me?

distancing and silence. am i doing the right thing?

• fanaa25,

Please tell me as much as u can: you remain outside with forced peace.

maybe u can help me: you dominate with your emotions having closed your heart. That is frustrating. Open your heart! You have learned from your mother how to dominate men, forget about it.

Date Of Birth - 25th August 1987: This means financial success and success in dealing with groups of people in some financial way is also indicated. Essentially this means a large sum of money and infatuation or obsession with money. It doesn't always mean that you will receive large sums of money. Sometimes it can merely mean a preoccupation with finances. However, the chances are much greater that a huge financial gain is forthcoming.

Time - 1:33 AM Place - New Delhi, India: since end of April 2010 until beginning of December 2010 you are negatively suggestible. The effects of this influence can vary considerably. On the one hand, it can indicate a "bolt out of the blue" lucky chance or change in fortune, a sudden opportunity that significantly changes your life. But on the other hand, it can indicate such restlessness and impatience with restrictions that you create a major disturbance in your life in your efforts to become free. Under any circumstances you are likely, rightly or wrongly, to see change as the only way to get ahead, and to a certain extent this is always true. But the danger here is that you will seek change for its own sake and not take the time to examine carefully which changes will be most effective. There is a strong tendency to be negatively suggestible, that is, to always go in the opposite direction from any pressure. Freedom in general is very important to you at this time, and you will work very hard to get it in some area. In relationships, this can be disruptive because you are likely to be hostile toward anything that keeps you "in line." Also this influence can signify a time of constant change, when you cannot tell from one day to the next what you are going to do. But opportunity will probably come, if you can maintain a certain degree of restraint without putting yourself into such a straitjacket that you cannot move when the opportunity presents itself. You do in fact need freedom from something at this time, and you will probably get exactly what and how much you need, as long as you avoid moving so quickly and impulsively that you ruin your chances for creative change. If you remain calm, you will suddenly see and be able to take an opportunity to get ahead or to become free from restriction. Be patient, and you will discover that not much more patience is required.

Nupur, when you are not a doer you have so much energy you

become a reservoir, a great lake, full of energy; and

that lake becomes a mirror in which the whole is

mirrored and reflected.

• drgagannagi,

How is it that I can go beyong without betraying? By creating playful energy.

there is a white guy trying to contact me over email, will he be good for me? yes.

should i go ahead if he asks me to see him? no.

r these signs trying to tell me something: no.

what r they telling me? that you want to celebrate with close friends.

am i doing the right thing? no.

Why is he afraid? The fear shows many things.

• Why is he afraid? The fear shows many things.

who is afraid, hans? and why?

• drgagannagi,

who is afraid, ? the whole world.

and why? because he feels overburdened.

The situation remains the same. The same question can be asked again and again.

Understand that it is enough. You cannot trick me into making a statement which is not according to my experience. What else can be said?

• i am not trying to trick anyone. I am at peace with what is.

• drgagannagi,

but our society teaches us very cunning ways. It

says, "If you want to be humble you have to show your

humbleness. When somebody says 'You are intelligent,'

you have to say 'I am nothing! I am just the dust of

your feet!'" And then look: he will praise you more!

That is the secret search -- to be praised more.

• any more insight into my situation?

• drgagannagi,

any more insight into my situation? Follow your impulses and act, but remain loyal to those who helped you, and carry them out of harm's way.

Be aware of your conditioned mind

During the first seven years, every society tries to

condition the mind -- and conditioning means nothing

but hypnosis: forcing authority, law, tradition,

religion, scripture, the priest, the church, into the

innermost unconscious of the child so that from there

you can control him. It is an old bullock-cart way. In

the future, societies will do better. They will not be

doing so much work, it is unnecessary: they will find

some jet-speed methods. Those methods are available:

you can insert an electrode in the brain of the child

and then there is no need to condition him. From that

electrode, the politician sitting in Delhi or

Washington or London or Moscow, can go on ordering...

and whatsoever order is received, you will feel that it

is coming from your own being -- that's how you will

feel.

• so is this conditioning that i have had in my childhood, good or bad?

would it be better for me to follow tradition or leave it?