Hans please

• "If it is a question of living, my friend

should live longer than me."

• So if i sum up, you mean to say that he will -leave his bisexuality? -come back to me? - we will be life long lovers? but marriage- between us- wont happen? and i will have many other men in my life?

if right now my relationship with him is unsatisfying, frustrating and unfullfilling, how come we will be intense lovers lifelong as you said?

will he marry in his lifetime? i mean is marriage with -someone else- there for him?

will i be the only woman in his life?

• So if i sum up, you mean to say that he will -leave his bisexuality? No.

-come back to me? no.

• we will be life long lovers? yes.

but marriage- between us- wont happen? no.

and i will have many other men in my life? yes.

if right now your relationship with him is unsatisfying, frustrating and unfullfilling, how come you are that stubborn in wanting to marry him?

if right now my relationship with him is unsatisfying, frustrating and unfullfilling, how come we will be intense lovers lifelong as you said? you will meet each other in fulfillment.

will he marry in his lifetime? no.

i mean is marriage with -someone else- there for him? no.

will i be the only woman in his life? no.

I have a friend. He is very satisfied with his

marriage, with his wife. I asked, 'How do you manage?'

He said, 'The day we got married we made a contract,

we made an agreement: fifty-fifty -- half the decisions

I have to take, and half the wife has to take.'

So I asked him, 'How did you divide?'

He said, 'All the great decisions I take, and all the

small decisions she takes.'

I was still not clear, so I asked again, 'Just

enlighten me a little more.'

He said, 'Decisions like what should happen in

Iran, or who should now become the prime minister of

China -- such great things I decide. And to what school

the child is to go, and what type of car we have to

purchase, and in what type of house we have to live,

and what food we have to eat -- things, small things

like this -- my wife decides. Fifty-fifty it goes --

and everything is perfectly good.'

• My relationship is frustrating n unfullfilling but I really love him so im stubborn in wanting to marry him, because he understands me, never curbs my spirit , is always supportive and gioves me space, he doesnt erode my peace and my decision making, with him im myself, i dont have to pretend.

neither will i marry, nor will he?

u said im not the only woman, i know thr havbe been in the past but not after i was in his life?

what kind of woman do you see in his future? for what?

by bisexual i mean he's with other men im his friend but hes not actually bi, he is homo.

i havent seen hi from 8 months hans, and he is the only one i feel is my own.

• Hans 🙂

I need an advice.Should I tell him what I feel,or not?How he will react?

KushikamiKiba told me that she wouldn't recommend ,because '' he will add that to his stresses in life'' ,but maybe he would get that as relief from problems.

So I need second opinion,because I can't decide what to do!I'm in dilemma.:/

So what do you think,please tell me .:)))

Thank you :))

and our signs are(virgo and libra)

• Doree,

I need an advice: know about the bright power of your goal.

Should I tell him what I feel,or not? You should tell him.

How he will react? He will not say No.

So I need second opinion,because I can't decide what to do!I'm in dilemma: Don't take shelter from storms that have not yet blown in. It is too easy to shoot a bird in a cave. Defend yourself against expectations of others.

So what do you think: you are identified with your mind.

Only one step at one time!

• doree plz dont spoil my thread, you can start your own please.

hans my last question is above doree, instead of answering me you answered doree in my thread.

• drgagannagi,

it was late night, so it happened, I unconsciously left you out.

i know thr havbe been in the past but not after i was in his life? yes.

what kind of woman do you see in his future? a strong woman.

for what? so that their feeling and thinking is cosmopolitan.

Where there is bondage there

is no relationship. Between a husband and wife there is

bondage. Do we not use the expression "bound in holy

matrimony"? We send out invitations reading that "My

son or daughter is being joined by the thread of

affection...." Where there is servitude there is no

relationship. How can there be? Perhaps in some distant

future a father might send out an invitation saying

that "My daughter is becoming free in someone's love."

And it feels intelligent that somebody's love is making

her free in life; now there will be no bondage; she is

becoming free in love. And love should give birth to

freedom. If even love enslaves then what else in this

world will liberate?

• will he marry in his lifetime? no.

i mean is marriage with -someone else- there for him? no.

will i be the only woman in his life? no.

what kind of woman do you see in his future? a strong woman.

for what? so that their feeling and thinking is cosmopolitan.

hans, u say he will not marry but their will be some strong women in his life that you see in his future.

r u referring to me ? because people and he think of me as strong n open minded, non conservative whom he looks upto? Is that right?

or you telling me he will have someone else?

• r u referring to me ? no.

because people and he think of me as strong n open minded, non conservative whom he looks upto? yes.

Is that right? No.

or you telling me he will have someone else? no.

But wherever there is competition, there is politics. The basic thesis of politics is, “What I don’t have, someone else has; I can seize it and make it mine.” But what you take from others, how can it become yours? How will stolen goods become yours? What has been seized will be taken away. If not today, then tomorrow someone else will take it from you. And if no one succeeds in taking it from you, death will surely take it. Only that which you don’t have to take from anyone else is yours. Then even death will not be able take it.

• Hello Hans,

Excuse me for interrupting here. I am in need of encouragement. I start back to work tomorrow and am concerned. I am still recovering from a broken knee (bicycle accident) and am not fully recovered altho I can walk on it it just can't straighten completely or bend completely yet. i know I need to "do' things differently more mindfully, my pushing the river and not paying attention got me here. Any words of wisdom and encouragement would be greatly appreciated. I find myself rather alone in this having created a rather independent lifestyle now that I'm up and about I know I need to proceed w/ caution but not be governed by fears (I have lost a lot of physical strength) therefore I feel vulnerable and weak. My ego has been highly focused on my body and it's strength and abilities for a long time...this is changing. I know I am much more than that but I do feel the loss.

I trust you are well.

Cheers Pfree

• Any words of wisdom and encouragement would be greatly appreciated: trust not your strength, but your energy, yourself as you are. Your being is sabotaging your ego-trip being focused on physical strength. Feeling vulnerable and weak means you are more yourself and less your ego, that is wonderful.

You have to differentiate between the noble, the truthful, the sacred, the good on the one side and the appealing, the pleasing, that which cheers your mind and gives hope for the fulfillment of some passion on the other side. The latter is that through which desires are fulfilled and the first is that through which the soul is nourished. The latter gives your mind the illusion that something will bring happiness, but you will never attain to happiness through it because just your wishing for something will make no difference. You may wish that you could squeeze oil from the sand, but what is the point in this desire? You may be able to see a garden in the desert at a distance, but seeing it will not necessarily have anything to do with the reality. When you go near it you will find that it was all a play of light rays. There was no oasis, it was only a mirage. Your seeing it does not mean that it is actually there.

• But wherever there is competition, there is politics. The basic thesis of politics is, “What I don’t have, someone else has; I can seize it and make it mine.” But what you take from others, how can it become yours? How will stolen goods become yours? What has been seized will be taken away. If not today, then tomorrow someone else will take it from you. And if no one succeeds in taking it from you, death will surely take it. Only that which you don’t have to take from anyone else is yours. Then even death will not be able take it

So i ask that you say you see a strong women , with cosmopolitan approach in his future?

is that me?

So you mean if competition from another women comes and he goes, i wont bother, or should not bother, yes hans i love him dearly and he likes me too, but if it is his choice to be with another i would never look at him, also if i choose another man, i dont think he will appreciate me, even though he keeps hinting that i see other people if i wish, but wen someone comes along for me, he starts creating distance.

it is because we both want that we are mentally together in communicating even though we r physically far?

will we have a mutually decided union?

will it be his love to set me free?

will there be love, real love which i will recieve from him?

does he like my being strong and frank and older, or he prefers a docile feminine younger female?

i have felt for hi rom the depth of my soul. does he know that?

• Thank you Hans,

I go back to work in a bit. I'm trusting I won't get overwhelmed as I'm over 2 months behind. My threshold is much closer than usual, as my abilities are not up to snuff. I cannot rush now it is a physical impossibility but I see that is a good thing even tho I have some trouble accepting it. I believe I'll heal eventually. I hear ya on the ego sabotage it's not the 1st time.

Thank you again

Pfree

• drgagannagi

So i ask that you say you see a strong women , with cosmopolitan approach in his future? Yes.

is that me? no.

it is because we both want that we are mentally together in communicating even though we r physically far? no.

will we have a mutually decided union? no.

will it be his love to set me free? no.

will there be real love which i will recieve from him? yes.

does he like my being strong and frank and older, or he prefers a docile feminine younger female? certainly he likes your being strong and frank and older.

i have felt for hi rom the depth of my soul. does he know that? no.

Unless you can be your natural self, you will never know the glory of life and the splendor of consciousness.

• So you mean to say hans there will be another woman in his life?

then how will i recieve real love from him?

YOU HAVE HELPED ME A LOT but i don't unerstand my situaion here hans.

please wrie in very simple words. you hate to go beneath your level in words but life is falling apart here.

so tell me my future? tell me he is there with me? or he is not? is there some other woman as girlfriend, wife in his life? is there another boyfriend, husband in my life?

just tell me in plain simple words and I won't like to take your precious time again. Thanks a lot.

• i have felt for him from the depth of my soul. does he know that? no.

if he still doesnt know, how can I convey it to him?

• how will this woman enter his life? when? will he love her? what will be the nature of their relationship?

• drgagannagi,

So you mean to say hans there will be another woman in his life? No.

then how will i recieve real love from him? by not mixing your mind with your heart.

i don't unerstand my situaion here: there is no real understanding.

please wrie in very simple words: The finest clothes can be shredded to rags. Keep a sharp eye on the discontent. Justice is the keyword.

so tell me my future? you will keep distance because of your mistrust.

tell me he is there with me? no.

or he is not? yes.

is there some other woman in his life? yes.

is there another boyfriend, husband in my life? no.

just tell me in plain simple words and I won't like to take your precious time again: you are unable to handle authorities.

if he still doesnt know, how can I convey it to him? the way is blocked.

how will this woman enter his life? owing to the fact that she will be always in complete agreement with him.

when? when you cannot go inwards being in need of energy.

will he love her? yes.

what will be the nature of their relationship? fight.

This reminds me of a man who stole from the treasury

of the king and was brought before the king. The man

was certainly a very strange fellow because he did not

deny it, although there was no eyewitness. He was not

caught red-handed; he could have denied it -- it was

almost impossible for the king to prove that he had

stolen from his treasury. But the man said, "Yes, I

have stolen from the treasury, and whatever punishment

you want to give, you can give. But remember one thing

-- only my hands have been involved in the stealing --

I was just standing there and watching. I am the only

eyewitness."

The king said, "You seem to be a very strange fellow.

Your hands were stealing, and you were standing there,

just looking."

The man said, "That's how I work. You can punish my

hands, but you cannot punish me. That would be very

unjust of you. And anyway, you don't have any other

witness except me."

The king said, "You are not only a thief, but you

seem to be very logical, too. Okay, I sentence both

your hands to be kept for thirty years in jail."

The whole court laughed. The king said, "Now the poor

fellow will be in difficulty because if his hands are

in jail, how can he avoid not being in jail?" But the

man laughed with the laughing court.

Seeing that he was laughing, the court stopped,

because the man took off both of his hands -- which

were false -- threw them before the king and said,

"Goodbye. Thirty years, or three hundred years... as

many years as you want to keep them, keep them."

• Hello HansWolfgang!!

I am sort of new to this, so I hope I am posting in the proper place to request a reading!!

could I have a reading please, sir?!! I met someone in Florida in April, and it felt like a bolt of lightning hit me when I met him!! We have spoken a few times since, and he asked if I could meet him somewhere soon! The problem is, now, for some reason, I have not heard from him for 4 weeks!! I don't understand. He had even explained how in a few years he would be closer due to work!!!

Anyway, if you can tell me please,

Will he call me soon??

Will I still see him as we had planned??

Is he in my life for the long haul?? I suspect he is a soulmate, from the feelings I got from him!!

My DOB March 18, 1960 5:39 AM, Paducah, KY. HIS DOB July 7, 1973 Brazil.

Thank you so much for any help/ insight you can give to me!!!!

Bunny07