What was this dream?

• I had the most beautiful dream I've ever had, last night...

I still remember it somewhat vividly... although not as much as this morning...

Is there any way to know if it had any meaning? Like some sign?

The moment the alarm clock rang, I was so sad... because all the sensations, colors, feelings... it all felt so real...

And otherworldy... there's no way earth could be that beautiful.

It really was the most amazing dream I've ever had...

I doubt my brain could come up with something that beautiful if i had wanted to imagine the most beautiful thing I can think of.

I could try to describe it, but it would be quite bad... the only possibility would be if I was skilled at painting... and I'm not, unfortunately... words just can't do justice to that scenario.

It's defenitely not a prophetic dream... for reasons like the fact the moon was many times larger than the real moon, and while it was still the same color as the real moon, it had sort of a purplish/violet glow around it... But it was SO beautiful...

If anyone can tell me how to identify a dream that has meaning, and how to read its meaning, I'd appreciate. Of course, if anyone could just tell me if it had any meaning, and what kind of meaning, I'd appreciate also, but that's probably much harder.

Thanks! I really am amazed, as I never had such a beautiful dream before.