BrianTristan insight...

• Hello, thanks so much for your advice... I sarted this to not hijack jotoole's thread... LOL

I dont know if I should make one more letter, one more attempt, one more phone call...

I thought he loved me...

I do love him but I'm not sure my love is enough anymore...

I'm just afraid of walking away and "never knowing"... and then if he ever comes back "he'll say why I didn't say something" "why wasn't I clear enough"

If only I could know his feelings, maybe I could wait a little longer.... if only I knew he really really cares...

When we broke up I thought "set it free if he comes back he's yours if not he never was" and we did "saw each other again" but never with the same commitment, never a relationship, nor dates or regular phone calls...

thanks so much for reading this ๐Ÿ™‚

• HAPPYDoc,

Work on your letter, it is not close to being done yet. It will get rid of the venom, and of your anguish, and doubt. Then when you have something to send, the you can send it if you wish. If he responds, you will be in a much better place to deal with what he has to say, good, indifferent, or bad. The letter is for you, and if it should turn out, the relationship, but it must be done before you can get the answers you seek. Understand?

• Thanks so much Brian Tristan, thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ I will work on it but I want to feel well, optimistic, happy... when i write it down...

This thursday I'll be going to visit my sister and nephew he's three, cant wait to play with him and get my mind into other things... i'll see if inspiration comes to me on my trip ๐Ÿ™‚

we'll be in touch and thanks again ๐Ÿ™‚ for the insight

• HAPPYDoc,

You do what works for you, that is the bottom line.

But getting out your darkest thoughts, and your anger onto paper (which you would destroy), actually works for many people, and gets those thoughts and feelings out, in a way that nobody but you will ever see, and in most cases gets rid of them. It is a safe and private outlet. That is way I explained the process. Think about it, as smoothed over feelings tend to erupt eventually.

But as always, do what works best for you. Not every strategy is right for everyone.

• Hi BrianTristan I'm back ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm tired of the driving and carrying things around but it was good to see my family nonetheless!! ๐Ÿ™‚

I did work on the letter but didn't send it... I have angel cards and they suggested "surrender and release" and I understood not to send it... I dont want to pressure him.... perhaps I should give up...

I posted a picture of myself and Christeerose post something interesting in there... I was hoping I could meet my life-long love before two years and be with that person... it's like love empowers me...

Anyhow... I'm sorry to bug you even more, could I ask what do you see for me in 2010?

• bump

• bump ๐Ÿ™‚

• bump ๐Ÿ™‚

• HAPPYDoc,

I see 2010 as a breakthrough year for you in personal growth. You already understand that is not always without pain or discomfort, but you come out on the other end a stronger and better person. Interestingly enough for you, it makes you more, shall we say, "marketable" in finding the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. A better you means better interpersonal relationships all around, including your love life. The key is to keep working on you, even when you have what you want, and that means taking the painting class even when you would rather stay at home with your honey. Understand? A separate life always keeps you intact, and gives you a place to go and escape for a while when things are good or bad, it is you time.

• hahaha thanks!! how did you know I like painting??? I would love to take a class!! and I will!! as soon as I can afford it ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks so much!!!!

• HAPPYDoc,

I did not know you like painting, it was just the example that came to me. I only function as a conduit, my gift is "on loan from God" as one famous radio personality says. However, I am pleased that the painting thing was so fitting for you.

You are very welcome

• Any requests for BrianTristan, please go under Anything Goes ยป

and look for the topic / thread

"ALL BrianTristan posts here(except A Song For You)"

If you post here I will not see it.