Lonely

• Thanks Natapier....that helps me very much. I appreciate the added time you spent on this.

Blessings!

AuntB.

• Hello Emergence,

This is your reading regarding your karma. According to your DOB, you are here in the planet earth to fulfill the mission of Saturn in Leo/ North Node in Scorpio. What does it mean for you?

A Saturn in leo suggests that your career or area of responsibility in the world relates in some way to personal creative projects, love affairs and children. In order to succeed in your social position in the world you will have to gain knowledge and expertise associated with the proper use of personal power, creative self-expression and control of the ego. Life-experience will force you to learn valuable lessons related to the development of a proper sense of values in dealing with matters of creative self-expression, romantic relationships, parenthood, social life and control of your environment generally. Many related confrontations will be afforded to help hasten the restructuring process. Critical examination of the self and ones ulterior motives is required in order to develop a fully-integrated personality. Your profession may deal with investments in lands and property or speculative ventures relating to art, music, schools, places of entertainment or stockbroking.

North Node in Scorpio:

There is a need to transform totally your personality - possibly through unexpected events and sudden changes. Aggressive, secretive, anti-social or adventurous sex traits are to be slowly outgrown, and eventually, a new birth of purpose leads you to a more constructive view of the world and society. Powers of self-control and discipline are used to change life circumstances. Success is achieved through a fully transformed, individual and self-motivated personality.

You will need to let go of Taurus traits and gain more Scorpio North Node perspective like:

Taurus sign: (old patterns)

Scorpio sign: (new possibilities):

• Opinionated……………………………….....................Sexual

• Greedy…………………………………….......................Understands power

• Fearful…………………………………….......................Magnetic

• Retentive……………………………………....................Self-controlled

• Lazy………………………………………........................Intense

• Materialistic……………………………….....................Passionate

• Indulgent……………………………………....................Strong-willed

• Jealous……………………………………….....................Piercing

• Stubborn…………………………………….....................Investigative

• Fearful of change……………………………................Ingenious

• Slow…………………………………………......................Deals with death

• Overvalues self……………………………...................Confrontational

• Undervalues self……………………………..................Loves Mysteries

• Stingy………………………………………......................Creative

Hope that will answer your question about your direction in life.

Now, lets see what the cards say about your love and situation in general.

Situation as it is: Three of Swords

Briefly: Three people may be involved in a dispute or go their separate ways.

Full Meaning: This is a minor arcana card, however, when its energies manifest, it can seem like a major event at the time, due to its intensity and how it makes you feel. The card symbolically shows three swords, one dripping in blood, which represents pain and distress. Often a separation from someone occurs at this time or some kind of friction or dispute. It often feels quite tormenting and hurtful at the time and is difficult to get through while this feeling lasts. Three people may be involved in a dispute or go their separate ways, or become involved in an emotional tug of war. However, once the anger or hurt is expressed openly and each airs their grievances, it is usually only a matter of hours or days before you feel better again and the issue may be resolved permanently, or at least for the time being, which eases the stress levels.

Action: Queen of Cups

The picture on this card shows a beautiful woman, dressed in a gown that could be a wedding dress. This is holding a cup between her hands as if she has just been given this by someone in front of her. She has lovely blonde hair that is braided and she wears pearl earrings and some pearls around her hair. She wears an elaborate head dressing and there is a large fan in the background. She is stood beside the ocean. If this is you, then you may be about to get married or even have your first child. You are sensitive and caring and very family orientated. You are immaculately well groomed and have great pride in your appearance. You could be about to achieve a position that is very dear to your heart.

When the Queen of Cups comes up in the context of love, she often indicates a very positive outlook about a relationship. If you are single and she appears, it's a good indicator that you should "get out and mingle," as a new, very positive, romance may be on the horizon. The thing is, when she appears, it is easy to get carried away regarding love. Keep your balance and your perspective. Even with the excitement of brand new love, it's important to keep track of the other things happening in our lives.

Future: The World

If you travel during this time period, and if you are "in the market" for a relationship, you may well meet someone while you are away. Things in the love department should be quite interesting, in a good way. Don't be afraid to mingle or talk to strangers.

Travel is often associated with this card, new found freedom is just around the corner. You may also expect that your situation will improve quite dramatically in the near future and you are able to explore life with more energy and enthusiasm.

Hope It might help you. Good Luck

• Hello Natapier,

Thank you so much for the detailed reading. I honestly appreciate it. I can relate so much from this reading. Let me start with Profession; I was in Human Resource for many years but decided to take a leap in investment instead. I have been a forex broker for a little more than a year now and I love this job. I am totally at ease with it although this is totally a new arena for me. I have learned so much about the market and I am still learning. I can see myself staying in this line of work. It gives me a lot of free time to explore my inner self. Since a few months ago, when life confronted me with many painful events, I have change the way I look at life since. I am more interested in spirituality and wanting to explore more about my self and my life's direction. I am a newbie in Reiki now and it has help me well so far, in healing myself. Next week, I will have the Level 2 attunement and followed by the Level 3. I have also registered for more courses in this Reiki. I hope one day I am able to use my abilities to heal others who needed healing. The need to help the weaken ones have been tugging at me for quite some time. It just feels right and I believe this is what I have to do here on this earth.

Now about the Taurus traits, this surprised me a little. I never know that I have any Taurus sign in my chart. Also, I cannot relate to any of those Taurus traits. They are totally the opposite of my Sagittarius / Leo/ Scorpio Natal chart. How I know this? Well, my ex is a Taurus and he is totally the opposite of me. He is a true Taurus and he fits the description above; fear of change, stubborn,materialistic, fearful etc. He was always wondering how I could adapt to changes so easily and how extrovert and easy going I am. I don't see Taurus traits as bad though as I have learned so much from him, patience is one of them. Dating a Taurus really teaches me the meaning of patience. He also makes me look at the practical and stable side of life. I am a risk taker but now I try to have more control at taking unnecessary risk.

Thank you for letting me know about this Taurus trait that I have. Although I cannot relate to any of it because I see more Sagittarius/ Leo and Scorpio traits in me, I will work on this. You really open me to a new side of myself.

Now about the love situation;

Three of swords;

Very accurate. Separation and tug of war. Most part of the issues are solved now and it brought such a relief. The only thing that need to be solved is between me and my ex Taurus. I feel that we are still not "done" yet.

Queen of cups;

Amazing! I can really relate to almost everything except the blonde part (I don't have blonde but dark hair). I took great care about my appearance and yes, I am sensitive and caring. But being a Sagittarius, freedom is also very important to me. I cannot stay at one place for long. I never thought of giving marriage or children any thoughts before. I never even thought of having children! It would be a threat to my freedom nature. Selfish I know. But ever since I met my ex Taurus, my perspective change. The itch of settling down at one place, have the stability in life, get married and have children are on my top list now. Especially having children, I didn't realized before how much I love to have my own children! I am always pampering other people's children and thought that might be enough. It is not now. I want my own. I want my own family and stop sharing others.

The World;

I love to travel! It is part of me. I have been travelling so much for the last 8 years and it's always been USA. I feel so drawn to this part of the world, not sure why. I have a strong feeling that this is the place I want to settle in the future. I have been to many parts of the States and last year when I was at my ex, I felt that is the place I wanted to be. No other place have pulled me that strongly before. That was it. I have found the location! Unfortunately, our relationship didn't last long. We are still friends now but I don't know what the future might bring us.

Thank you so much, Natapier. I love this reading. I can really relate to it in many ways! I am going through a major change in life now and it has been an awakening. I hope my desires for the future will come true one day.

( The World seems to appear in most readings too.)

Lots of love,

x x x

• Hi Natapier, How generous of you to give so many readings to people who need insight! I'm amazed at the amount of time you're giving.

My situation has gotten pretty dire now, having been unemployed and broke, something's got to change SOON! I have held a strong pro-active and positive approach through prayer and literally selling everything worth anything in order to get by. Been doing ok!

My focus now is finding a way to get my financial flow more stable, or at least moving. I'm BROKE!

I'm not getting much response from employers to get hired and I need some clue as to what direction to go.

My BD is 9/6/1949 Virgo/Pisces/Gemini I'm very experienced with Astrology and the I Ching so you won't have to spend too much time on having to explain that part.

I have done Tarot readings for myself here at Tarot.com but naturally my interpretation might not be the best. Is there something you can tell me to help me know what to do? I so appreciate your help.

• Thanks Natapier,

YOu are right, sometimes i get overwhelmed that no action happens. I will certainly keep all this in mind.

Thanks a lot!!

• Hello back Emergence,

You are welcome!!

• Hello Stefin,

Lets start first with going with you lately. You had experiencing the saturn in Virgo transit in your first house that started on September 3, 2007 and completed in October 29, 2009 with a retrograde period from April to July 22, 2010. What did it mean for you?

For the past two years (since September 2007), Saturn has been in your sign. It has been two years of keeping your nose to the grindstone. You have likely become more serious about our goals. The themes of Saturn are new obligations, responsibilities, learning to do with less, limitations, new structures, rebuilding structures and becoming more of a realist. Saturn can bring depression into our lives—it has this go-around done that to the global economy. April 7-July 21, 2010 brings a review period with regard to any issues that you did not manage to resolve or failed to address.

As Saturn moves into Libra (October 29, 2009-April 7, 2010 and July 21, 2010-October 5, 2012) new issues emerge—this time it is about money. Leos just went through this phase. It is about budgets, control, management and learning to deal with issues as they come up rather than postponing until later. Saturn represents limitations, obstacles, delays as well as doing things properly, following traditional ways of handling matters. Not that long ago, we paid for things with personal cheques, spent time balancing the chequebook, etc. Now money is more or less virtual, I heard a new term for money the other day—digital currency. Very few receive bank statements on paper and most bills now arrive via cyberspace. Today's children are less likely to ever see actual money...

So more about money, the one issue you need to handle effectively… You might need to work on investments, handle inheritance money, estate matters, and are likely to experience periods when there are delays and consequently find ways to bridge the gaps. I recommend that you plan a budget, find the tools to manage what you have and what you owe—and avoid buying things on the never-never, that is credit.

Over the course of the next couple of years, you will also become more aware of things that you truly value.

Now that we have the transit out of the way, lets see what is your karma here on earth. According to your DOB, you are here to fulfill the karma of Saturn in Virgo/North Node in Aries. What does it mean also for you?

A Saturn in virgo suggests that your career or area of responsibility in the world relates to efficiency in your job or career. In order to succeed in your social position in the world you will have to gain knowledge and expertise associated with the correct attitude to work, employers, employees, and co-workers. Life-experience will force you to learn valuable lessons related to the development of a sound business sense and a well-structured, accurate, precise, practical and efficient way of working. Health and hygiene matters are stressed and are of great importance to your overall sense of general well-being. With this placing of Saturn, sickness, lost opportunities and disappointments are sometimes experienced through circumstances over which there is little or no control. Your profession could be in science, engineering, healthcare, secretary,computer or other fields requiring detailed skill and precision.

1. Accept the reality of daily life.

2. Learn the way of ‘the healer’... help others heal their pain and in turn, heal your own.

3. Connect to your inner PERFECTION.

4. Pursue life with Clarity.

5. Learn to be modest, practical, and precise... your talent is to make sense out of the chaos – for yourself and for others.

6. Focus your energies on serving others... there is no clearer path to your happiness!

7. Find ‘comfort’ in your ability to heal others.

8. Surround yourself with people who will support and appreciate your analytical and organizational abilities.

9. Incorporate Virgo symbols into your daily life to remind yourself of your mission like birthstone dark orange carnelian gemstone. Carnelian could have a very positive influence on the Virgo soul. It carries with it the potential to help the native search for a meaningful existence, live a life of virtuousness and integrity, prosperity and abundance, strength his willpower for additional self-control, find stable relationships, and attract good friends.

10. And most importantly, become the ‘Practical Healer’ that you are meant to be!

North Node in Aries.

Self-expression and leadership qualities are to be developed with North Node in Aries. Your self-identity will be found in efforts to become independent, free of reliance on other people and social groups. You will eventually grow in confidence, and with the power of self-determination achieve success through your own creative efforts.

In order to strength your north node in Aries you need to do:

Libra sign: (old patterns)

Aries sign: (new possibilities):

• Ambivalent…………………………...............Assertive

• Wishy-washy……………………….............Values the physical

• Superficial…………………………….............Independent

• Fears conflict…………………………...........Self-aware

• Avoids anger………………………….............Initiating

• Overly compromising………………...........Likes novelty

• Too rational…………………………..............Risk-taking

• Passive………………………………................Spontaneous

• Peace at any price…………………….........Prefers Action

• Status conscious……………………...........Eager

• Apathetic……………………………...............Competitive

• Dishonest……………………………...............Self-motivated

• Vain…………………………………..................Courageous

• Procrastinating………………………............Explorer

• Fickle…………………………………................Energizing

Hope your reading might provide you with the help you need to restore back your life. Good Luck

• Hello Back sunshine7959,

You are welcome.

• Dearest Natapier

Thank you so much for the reading. I do have 2 questions, if you don't mind. I have been told that my ex could be coming back to me as things between us are not "done" yet. This comes up in most of my readings. He is tall, broad shoulders, dark brown hair and wear glasses. He is a Taurus and from him I've learned a lot about patience. His date of birth is May 06,1976.. Anything you see or you can tell me about this please?

Also, relocating comes up in all of my readings too. Would you be able to tell me in a reading about its location? I have a strong feeling about a particular place and I wonder if it is the future I am seeing.

Thank you in advance!

Lots of love,

x x x

• Hello back, Emergence

To answer about your question regarding your ex who is a taurus I dont think it will be a good idea to date him back. First of all, you will be falling back to your old patterns of your karma when you should be doing your north node in Scorpio. Remember? You dont need to learn about patience but incorporating your Saturn in Leo with North Node in Scorpio traits.You will need to let go of Taurus traits and gain more Scorpio North Node perspective like for the evolution of your soul:

Taurus sign: (old patterns)

Scorpio sign: (new possibilities):

• Opinionated……………………………….....................Sexual

• Greedy…………………………………….......................Understands power

• Fearful…………………………………….......................Magnetic

• Retentive……………………………………....................Self-controlled

• Lazy………………………………………........................Intense

• Materialistic……………………………….....................Passionate

• Indulgent……………………………………....................Strong-willed

• Jealous……………………………………….....................Piercing

• Stubborn…………………………………….....................Investigative

• Fearful of change……………………………................Ingenious

• Slow…………………………………………......................Deals with death

• Overvalues self……………………………...................Confrontational

• Undervalues self……………………………..................Loves Mysteries

• Stingy………………………………………......................Creative

If you want to date a man maybe you should give a try to other fire sun signs men like leo( july 23-Aug 21) or Aries ( March 22-April 19) or Air sun sign like Gemini( May 22-June 21).

To answer your second question about where you should relocate, lets see what the cards have to say:

Situation as it is: The Fool

Journey of unique and unknown destination. Innocent of life and will have to learn by his own mistakes. He is a wanderer, with great enthusiasm for life and for love.

Course of Action to be Taken: King of Swords

Now is the time to make a clean break with what you have been doing up until now.

Future: the Chariot

Generally speaking this card depicts some kind of travel. Should the other travel card, the six of swords also be in your card layout, then this is an indicator that you are to move across new ground. However, even by itself, as this is a major arcana card, travel is still a strong possibility. You may travel quite a distance and your goal is to get there, by whatever means you can find, even horseback if necessary.

I am seeing cities like: Niagara Falls (NY), Stockton (CA), Postland (Maine), Worcester (MA), Peoria (IL), Santa Fe (NM), Portsmouth and Concord (NH)

Good Luck

• Hello Natapier,

Thank you so much. This is very kind of you. Explaining to me in details. I honestly appreciate it.

I have copied and paste this into my Docs. Rest assured I will be going over this again and again!

p/s - I posted on your karma reading thread but I guess I won't need any karma reading since you already did mine. Thanks!

Lots of love,

x x x

• Hello Natapier

I truely would love to have my karma reading, my birthday is 05/04/1963. Would really appreciate that : )

• Natapier, I sincerely want to thank you for the hard work you put into my reading! You are a gem. I was aware of the transit and yes, it was harsh at times, but I am so used to that and "doing with less" but I don't always mind that. I can live like a hermit with 'things' since I don't feel all that attached to the 'world'. The only time I feel poor is when I have trouble meeting the responsibilities of paying bills. This month will be the first time for that. I need $1200 by the end of May and I have nothing at the present time. Yikes! Anything can happen though right?

All the talk of 'money' now is almost a moot point since I HAVE NONE!

The "inheritance' is gone. The investments all had to be spent. There is nothing to "budget" and there is no career now either.

Credit card, which I never used much, is now maxed out, having had to live on the loan for the past year, while looking for a job. I really am at the end of my rope here. I am the only survivor of my family, everyone is gone, so there can be no help coming from that place.

IT IS ALL UP TO ME ALONE NOW.

I became aware of the North node in Aries last year and that was a shocker. Aries couldn't have been further from who I thought I was. Then I realized all of the new changes I had already been making in myself that were working for me, all fell right into place with the Aries traits! Great.

I really liked the opposite chart you provided because it shows the differences and I love it.

I have always looked for ways to help heal others but then I realized I was neglecting my OWN needs so I let that go for a while. The longer one lives, the more one realizes things learned can be called wisdom so I share as much as people want to accept.

At this point I think I need a psychic to help me in the immediate because I must do something to save this ship from sinking with ME on it! I'm just so glad for my positive spirit that gives me determination, instead of just quiting with a beaten attitude! That wouldn't serve to be productive in any way, so I keep on looking for the solution and that open pathway.

I thank you for this astrological insight though and I'll try to keep those truths in mind always.

Stefin

• Hello back Stefin,

Thank you for this lovely note and I wish the best for your life. Keep the hope Alive.

• Hello diamondonay,

According to your DOB, your are here on the planet Earth to fulfill your karma of Saturn in Aquarius/North Node in Cancer. What does it mean for you?

An Saturn in Aquarius suggests that your career or area of responsibility in the world relates in some way to attaining a sense of responsibility regarding friends and group associates. You are likely to have few but faithful friends. There is a need to gain knowledge and expertise associated with the development of a broad, tolerant and impartial attitude when dealing with friends and other social groups. Intellectual power is important - original thinking, intuition and an investigative nature need to be developed and given practical application. Well-established, older, profound, scientific, serious or influential acquaintances may assist you in your endeavours.

Tips to strengthen your Saturn in Aquarius:

Use birthstones like Moonstone: A ‘stone of new beginnings,’ ready to help start any new social or humanitarian endeavor or Aquamarine: Ruler of universal truth and brotherhood, it helps to promote spiritual awareness and service to humanity, therefore aligning the Aquarian soul with the purpose of its earthly experience.

Repeat this affirmation often; I believe in life and humanity – people, animals, plants, insects, sun, moon, water, air…all of it. I believe in equality...and most importantly, I believe in the power of love. I believe in the ‘Aquarian way of life’...and that is my philosophy.

North Node in Cancer:

The feeling for home and roots will be strong. Happiness will come through building an emotional foundation strong enough to support future growth. This position gives the possibility of finding fulfilment in a broader way through identification with a social, professional or national whole.

To strengthen your North node in Cancer, you will have to leave old patterns of capricorn to new patters of cancer.

Capricorn sign: (old patterns)---> Cancer sign: (new possibilities):

• Materialistic..........................................................Nurturing

• Rigid..................................................................Sensitive

• Overly Ambitious...................................................Intuitive

• Obsessed with past................................................Emotional

• Pessimistic......................................................Focuses on home

• Unresponsive.........................................................Maternal

• Stern.................................................................Empathetic

• Disciplinarian........................................................Devoted

• Always needs rules...............................................Values family

• Overly cautious.....................................................Faithful

• Arrogant...............................................................Supportive

• Stubborn...............................................................Tenacious

• Brooding...............................................................Protective

• Insensitive............................................................Romantic

Hope it might help you. Good Luck

• Thank you natapier 😃

• Hi Natapier,

I think the Admin deleted your thread? Also the thread of Long2010. This is crazy! I cannot believe they will stoop this low! I saw your thread in the list a few hours ago but when I checked it again to see if you get back to me with regards to the gemstones which suits me etc...I couldn't find your thread anymore.

Sorry that they are doing this to you.

Just so you know, your help and work are really appreciated by me and many others!

Lots of love,

x x x