Lonely

• No problem HiddenDiamond.

I also ask that question oftern - about when I meet a man - how do I know - have had 2 cases of being taken for a "ride' and hurt.

• Thank you, Natapier! That's very interesting....It gives me some hope for the future.

• Oops, forgot... Date of Birth:

24th of August, 1988

12 minutes past midday. (12:12)

Lisbon, Portugal (GMT)

Thanks 😄

• Hello , Scaryann,

This is a tarot card reading regarding your situation: I am lonely ! Even though I have two teenagers kids - I am lonely....Is this going to change ever ?

Situation as it is: Eight of Wands

A new love is coming into your life and very swiftly at that.

This card has a picture of eight wands running right across it. For some this can mean that a new love is coming into your life and very swiftly at that. It brings things quickly into focus and gives you the opportunity to seize a brilliant opportunity or improve your life in some way. You could also be about to move to a more tranquil setting in either your home life or the location or your work. A river or other picturesque scene may be part of your new environment, or you may meet someone special in just such a location. If you are planning a pregnancy, now may be your most fertile time. The energy of the season of Spring may make you feel inspired to be especially creative.

Action to be taken: Judgement

This card shows a man, woman and child in a boat going over the ocean. The man is holding a bugle and he appears confident and strong. If you are single woman, it can symbolise the new man who is going to come into your life and he is fertile and will become the father of your child.

This card can also symbolise a time of deep reflection on your life, the mistakes you have made and how you are at the point of trying to understand what all this means and rectify whatever you can. It can be a new life created out of the wisdom of the lessons you have learned from your past and even from the mistakes you have made. If there is someone in your life whom you would like to reunite with, now is the time to approach them and rekindle lost friendship, or long lost love. Travel can be undertaken at this time and it will radically change your whole life.

Future: The Fool

To draw the Fool means you should let go of all you think you want or need to be happy, and focus on happiness itself. Surrender your control to God, and have faith that though things may not turn out the way you expect, you will get that which you need.

Good Luck

• hello HiddenDiamond

This is your love tarot card reading.

Situation as it is: King of Cups

This card shows a man dressed in armour. He is holding a cup, as if offering it to someone on front of him. In the background is a blue sky, a river and some mountains and lush green trees and grass. It appears to be a Spring day. The man is clean shaven and good looking. He wears his uniform proudly. If this is you, then you may be about to propose to the object of your affection. He is affectionate and caring and offers his pledge with sincerity and love. There could also be a new job offer and this may also involve a place at a distance.

Action to be taken: Knight of Wands

An indication of the arrival of someone important coming into your life.

If you are single, it can mean your next lover is just around the corner and you will find this person to be very warm and responsible.She may be born under an Earth sign, such as Taurus, Virgo or Capricorn.

Put your faith in God and Destiny, for you are close to reaching your goal. Issues will be resolved in your favor.

Future: Knight of Cups

There is success ahead for you, especially if you follow your instincts at every turn.

Knights represent motion and change. Whenever a Knight appears in a reading it means that long term conditions are going to come to an end. You are advancing toward your goals. Follow your instincts, and expect positive changes and a fresh start.

Good Luck!!

• Hello Natapier,

Thank you so much for doing readings for everyone. I would be so happy if you could also do a reading for me; a relationship reading. My date of birth is July 31 1965. Thank you very much again.

• Hello torgirl44,

This is your love tarot cards reading.

Situation as it is: The Star

This is the card that tells you that you are being guided in the right direction.

This is an excellent time to meet someone new if you are in the market for a new relationship. If you're ready for love, get out and mingle. A new relationship could happen at any time. If you're already committed, your relationship may move to new, higher, more fulfilling levels.

Action to be taken: Two of Swords

The 2 of Swords is a good omen romantically, especially for a romance that is already in existence. This card can signify that your relationship will move into a lighter, easier, more balanced phase, with treating each other as equals playing a major role.

If you are looking for love, take a good hard look at yourself to see if you have any outstanding emotional issues that need to be dealt with FIRST. People can smell desperation a mile away, and it is a major turn-off. A life partner does not complete you; a life partner is icing on the cake of your own complete life. Do not look outside yourself for happiness. Then the relationship you truly want and need will come.

Future: 2 of pentacles

If you're currently in a committed relationship, you and your sweetheart may be having trouble finding time and energy for each other. Make sure that your relationship remains high on your priority list, otherwise it won't be there when you come back for it.

If you're looking for love, don't tell yourself that you are ready if you are truly NOT ready for a relationship. You don't have to be perfect first, but you do have to be willing to create the time, space, and energy to put into romance.

Hope you like it!!

• Thanks so much Natapier,

Very interesting reading. It's funny I'm in a new relationship now which is moving to the next level but the issue we have is finding time for each other. So you're reading was bang on. Thanks again.

• Hi Natapier, I am wondering if you could do a love reading for me. My DOB is March 8, 1964. I am wondering if there is a relationship on the horizon for me? I am female. You are really kind for doing readings for everyone.

Thanks.

• Dear Natapier,

THANK YOU! Your gift and insight are a true gift.

Blessings to you for sharing your gift with all of us 🙂

• Hi Natapier,

I would like a reading from you, my b-day is july 9, 1959.

Thanks a lot! Much appreciated!!

• Thank you for the reading. I really hope this comes true as it look very promising. I however have a rpoblem in knowing if I can trust someone that comes along - I seem to make a mistake with choosing trustworthy friends etc. I have been a widow for 13 years and have two men almost ruin my life - well - they did ruin my heart. I cannot have kids anymore - but have two wonderful kids of 18 and 16 .

• Thanks Natapier!

It's spring here, indeed(As in most of the northern hemisphere).

I noticed how the cards that came out were 1 King, and 2 Knights!

This was interesting... like if the knights were walking in front(action and future) to make way for the king(current situation)

I know a few Earth sign women, but I'm not overly close to any of them(well, if you exclude my mom).

I'll let you know if the premonition comes true(hope it does...).

• Wow, thaks Natapier, it fits. Blessings to you.

Toni

• Thank You for your kindness and for the reading!!! it's greatly appreciated!!!

• Hi Natapier....I just read the reading you did for me. Thank you so much but now it brings up another question. I have been told that my ex from the past very well could be coming back to me this spring/summer. He is tall, handsome, masculine and wears a beard and mustache. His hair used to be dark brown but is now mostly gray. His date of birth is 10/9/1962. Is this the man you see or do you see someone different? If you don't mind??? Scaryann...thanks for letting us hi-jack your thread. :0)

Blessings....Aunt B.

• Dearest Natapier -

May I have a reading too please? Date of Birth: December 11, 1976. What can I expect to happen in my love life...ex coming back or there is new man coming in? After some drastic setbacks, I am looking at life more differently now and I know that I am undergoing a major change spiritually. Relocating is something that been nagging me for a long time too. Am I in the right direction in life and am I doing what I am here to do? .

So sorry for asking too many questions. I appreciate it very much whatever you can tell me.

Thank you in advance!

Lots of love,

Nora

• Hello ndansrtnow,

This is your love relationship reading.

Situation as it is: Nine of Pentacles

If you're unattached and looking, this card tells you that someone new who has what it takes to be a new, meaningful, deep love, could be headed your way very soon. Smile.

Action: Knight of Swords

If you're looking for love, it may come along when you least expect it but you have to be having some sort of contact with other people for the door to be open to this. Get dressed up and go out on the town. You'll have a blast.

Future: Seven of Pentacles

If you are not in a committed relationship, you need to be open to other possibilities.

Good Luck

• Hello sunshine7959

I did a general reading regarding your situation.

Situation as it is: Strenght

It's important now for you to make time to meditate and contemplate and spend some time alone even if you are in a committed relationship and have nineteen children! Do not allow yourself to spend time in preoccupation and fear. Outward things will be going all right but what is of the most paramount importance is keeping your head on straight.

Action to be taken: The Devil

It's important for you to remember that no matter what your situation, that you always have options to choose from. First things first, don't let other people tell you that your options are limited. If you come to that conclusion, be sure that you are coming to it on your own. Regardless, it will be crucial to remember that you can free yourself from whatever restrictions are holding you back, at any time you choose to do so. You may have the feeling now that you are not in control of your life; sometimes this happens as a result of your own actions, but more often as a byproduct of inaction. So, take action, take whatever steps you can to give yourself the feeling, however slight, of being in control. Even if that is merely making a choice on what you are going to have for dinner. Small steps are important, too.

Future: The Fool

The Fool is always an indicator of newness; as well as the purity and open-hearted energy of a child. This is generally considered a positive card, with the caveat that it's important to take time to be sure that you are "looking where you're going."

Hope it might help you. Good Luck

• Hello back AuntBuck,

I did another reading regarding your situation with your ex that might come back in your life.

Situation as it is: Strength

It is possible that someone born under the sign of Leo is of some importance to you right now. Therefore, I think it will be somebody else and not your ex.

Action to be taken: Queen of Swords

In general the Queen of Swords can indicate that your instincts are serving you well. You already know what it is you want and need, now you just have to go after it. Be mindful of other people's boundaries as you are doing so, however.

Future: Six of Swords

In the context of love, the 6 of Swords can depict the need for a change of scenery. Again, you will meet somebody new, not your ex.

Good Luck