• natapier

would also love a reading

thankyou

9/11/1991

12:10am

• Hello RebeccaAnn

This is your love reading:

Situation as it is: Seven of Swords

Overall, your life now has the potential to alter in some significant way. You could cut ties with your past, your family or friends and go off on your own path. These changes may be irrevocable and can close the door on your old life to make way for a total transition into a new way of living. Just be sure this is exactly what you want to do. You need to be firm and strong in your decision making now and in the near future.

Action to be taken: 5 of pentacles

The 5 of Pentacles is not a particularly happy indicator when it comes to love questions, unfortunately. You may have your eye on someone who you feel is not treating you the way they should. It may be that you need to stop fantasizing about this person entirely. This card can be very much a card of feeling left out in the cold. It's important to remember that there is never only one person that we can be with and have a soul-level, happy, meaningful relationship. When love is right, you don't have to do back flips to make it work. Broaden your horizons and try hard to think positively. You are not an unlovable troll.

Future: The Hierophant

The keys can often be symbolic of new keys coming into your life, such as new house keys or car keys. It can also show you to be aware of where you leave your keys as you may find that you accidently misplace them, which can prove to be very inconvenient. As keys can represent a new direction you are about to take in life, this may suggest that the time is ripe to make significant life changes right now or in the very near future. This card can also represent marriage.

Good luck!!

• Dear Natapier,

Thanks for your kindness today. I needed my spirited uplifted by your positive energy since I have been dealing with the loss of my husband. Now I have something to look forward to and start on a new journey of hope.

Hugs,

Rooster5

• Hi Natapier,

Thanks a lot.. at present I am in love with someone..but he is not willing to commit...and this is really eating me.....bit by bit.......

• Hi Natapier, could i get a reading too? Love and general,work/study. DOB 12 june 1984. Thanks in advance!

• Thanks Natapier,

Very uplifting reading

Geraldine

• thankyou natapier 🙂

blessings to you.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Natapier

Could i please have a love reading when you have time?

Date of birth-1/16/1950.

Thank you.

Blessings to you.

• Can I have a reading? my DOB is 2/19/54.

• hi my name is peter i was wondering would you do a read ing for me 10/25/89 please and thanks

• hello natapier...LOL--I cannot see myself with someone weathered, doesn't smile much, conservative--austere WOW---I have dated very casually Pisces and Cancer men. It did not work at ALL esp in the case of Cancer. I find them very difficult to know and feel they are very good at playing manipulative games.--dishonest and liars. I have had the best and most

long-terms with Virgo and Libra - somewhat Taurus. My sun sign is Scorpio, my moon sign is Scorpio and my Ascendant is Taurus if that makes a difference!!!!

• Hello sungrl,

I am also a sun sign scorpio, moon aquarius and rising sign gemini and I am married to a lovely cancer. Appreciate your lovely qualities of being a water sign , trust me then love will come to you.

Good luck!!

• Hello redgemini,

This is your love and general,work/study reading. DOB 12 june 1984.

According to your DOB, you are here in this world to fulfill your karma of Saturn in Scorpio/North Node in Gemini. What does it mean for you?

An Saturn in Scorpio suggests that your career or area of responsibility in the world is to gain knowledge and expertise associated with the responsible handling of other people s property and money - banking, investments, insurance, corporate money, tax, inheritances, etc. A will to succeed must be developed together with a calm, efficient, determined and persistent effort for thoroughness.

North node in Gemini: Mental and communicative abilities within a social framework need to be developed. Your love of independence and freedom will eventually give way to a more responsible, mature, well-educated, and adaptable personality.

Sagittarius sign: (old patterns)

Gemini sign: (new possibilities):

• Preachy…………………………………………...................Curious

• Academic………………………………………....................Present to the now

• Outspoken………………………………………..................Self-expressive

• Claustrophobic………………………………….................Literary

• Hot-headed………………………………………................Open-minded

• Restless…………………………………………...................Gathers information

• Too abstract…………………………………….................Social

• Too generous…………………………………….................Reflective

• Impatient………………………………………....................Versatile

• Afraid of commitment…………………………...............Intelligent

• Unrealistic………………………………………...................Shares information

• Too futuristic…………………………………….................Articulate

• Overly expansive……………………………….................Quick

• Irresponsible……………………………………..................Clever

• Impractical………………………………………..................Witty

Now your tarot cards reading regarding your general situation.

Situation as it is: Eight of Wands

When this card appears, nothing seems to be moving ahead. Don't try to force things, as that is likely to backfire on you. Speaking metaphorically, sometimes our actions are all in the wrist, all you can do is put your best out there and see where it lands. You've put your best out there. Now wait.

You are probably waiting on decisions that have to be made by others. Chances are good that the outcome will be positive, but don't try to push people before they are ready. Be patient. The logjam will break soon, but it isn't up to you to break it.

In the context of love, when the 8 appears, you probably are feeling ready for a commitment that doesn't seem to be forthcoming. Again, you must not push someone before they are ready. You can't get your needs met by force. Distract yourself if necessary, and your beloved may be back to you before you know it, offering the love you'd been hoping for, on a silver platter.

Action to be taken: Seven of Wands

When the 7 of Wands appears, you are likely to find that in any sort of competitive situation, that you come out on top. Things should be going very well, you should be feeling good, and projects should be moving right along. You may still have regular moments of self-doubt, unfortunately, but now is time to feel the fear, and do it anyway.

If you are already committed, don't hesitate to speak your mind to your beloved. This will only improve your relationship as long as you are simultaneously considerate of the way in which you speak your mind. If single, this card can indicate that you are about to meet someone new away from your usual haunts. Try something new.

Future: Queen of Swords

The Queen of Swords can point to a woman in the querent's life. This is a woman who is not to be trifled with. Often she will have dark hair and/or eyes. If not a person, she can point to the need for you to be forceful and honest in some situation to get your needs met. You may need to put your foot down.

In general the Queen of Swords can indicate that your instincts are serving you well. You already know what it is you want and need, now you just have to go after it. Be mindful of other people's boundaries as you are doing so, however. This Queen has forceful energy which some people find abrasive

With regards to love, the only caution with this Queen is to beware the impulse to be too forceful. We've all been told that we'll get more flies with honey than with vinegar, and there's truth to this. Your mother or a mother-like figure may interfere in your relationship, whether she means to or not. Figure out where your boundaries lie with this, and let her know.

Hope you like it, Good luck!!!

• Hello

magicsouldream2003

Situation As It Is: Knight of Pentacles

Briefly: A message of good news to someone who really needs it.

The Knight of Pentacles points to messages, often with regard to money and finance. You are likely to finally receive news that you've been waiting on, and this news is likely to be good. This Knight is a very practical card. The news in question is unlikely to be that you've won the lottery.

With regard to love, this card points to the responsibility and duty that is part of any love relationship. Love is not all wine and roses; true love is a willingness to work together to get through any rough spots and to work on the relationship. How well are you meeting your responsibilities? If you are looking for love when you draw this card, it's a clear signal that you need to vary your routine and try new things if you want to meet someone. Your usual haunts leave something to be desired.

Action to be taken: King of Wands

In general the King of Wands is a positive omen. Even when he does not represent a literal individual in your life, he signifies that men around you are generally supportive and think well of you. You will be feeling ambitious and goal-oriented, and furthermore, you will have the wherewithal to accomplish what you have in mind. Think positively.

In terms of love, the King of Wands is also an excellent omen. He signifies that someone you care about also has protective and caring feelings about you, and that they are also willing to work hard if necessary to make the relationship work. You may be more than usually focused on your own work/career now, make time for romance (even if you are currently single) or you'll end up with work being the only thing in your life.

Future: The moon

You are definitely in a more psychic and intuitive phase than usual, so it will be important for you to trust your instincts and your impressions, even if you don't know where they are coming from. Also, not that you need to be mistrusting, but it will be helpful for you to realize that when this card appears, it's possible that all is not what it seems. If you feel you can't trust someone, then you probably can't. Go with your gut. If you are waiting on an answer from someone, it may, unfortunately, take longer than you would like for it to. Try to stay patient.

This card points to a highly emotional time in love relationships. Things can quickly become heated and/or uncomfortable. Take a break if you need to. Don't make assumptions, and fight fairly, if you're going to fight. Pick your battles and be sure to treat your lover like a friend. Don't be in a hurry to end or to begin a relationship. This is probably not the best time for either course of action.

Good luck

• Natapier, could I get a general reading from you? My dob is 9th May 1973

• Hello Madison11

Situation As It Is: Two of Wands

In general the 2 of Wands reminds us to stay mindful of the give-and-take required for all successful relationships. If things are feeling "out of balance" for you in general now, know that they are about to get substantially better. Keep your eyes on the prize that you're looking for, metaphorically, and remain or get positive.

Action to be taken: Four of Pentacles

In general, the 4 of Pentacles can point to anxiety/fear about money, love and/or a clinging to whatever it is that makes the querent feel secure. The key here is to try to realize that being anxious and grasping does NOT bring security. If any card in the Tarot relates to the old saying about "If you love something set it free…" this is the one.

When this card appears in a reading, it's a sure sign that you must look carefully at what you are clinging to, and whether others are clinging to you in an unhealthy way. Relax.

Future: The Sun

When the Sun card shows for you, it's a sign that soon you are likely to find yourself feeling more free than you have in a while - maybe years. This is a great time to take a vacation and to experience different things. The Sun is about vitality, freedom, joy, and self-expression.

Hope you like it. Good luck!!

• Hello Peter_Gunz

I did a general tarot card reading for you.

Situation as it is in your life at the moment: The Tower

The Tower is a card about change. Just as with the Devil and Death, the Tower is not as frightening or as ominous as the pictorial representation in most decks. Trying to hold too tightly to the status quo can be disastrous now. Roll with the changes.

It is likely that some people/situations that you have counted on as being there for you may no longer be there in quite the same way. This doesn't have to be dire; change is the nature of life, and trying to prevent it is like trying to row upstream without a paddle. If you have been building castles in the air this may be the time that some of them come crashing down to earth. That's only a problem if you let it be. You will be able to replace them with some more realistic and reachable dreams and goals if some fantasies fall apart this month. Dreaming is important, but it's also important to be living in reality too. You will get through this time just fine; particularly if you remember that you have all the resources you need, already inside you, to deal with life and to do what you need to do.

Action to be taken to make your life better: Judgement

In general, if you are the one tending to jump to conclusions, you can put a stop to it. If others are making these kinds of decisions about you or about someone you care for, there is really very little you can do, apart from realizing that it's their problem, not yours.

You may find yourself exploring ideas and spiritual directions that you never thought would appeal to you in the slightest. Furthermore, you may find more truth and wisdom there than you ever dreamed. Be open to new ideas and new experiences. They can benefit you in ways that you can't imagine. And you'll never know unless you try.

New Situation that Will Evolve: The Emperor

He is a man of power who tries to bring balance and order to his business activities. He is highly focussed on building a business or empire and seeing to it that things run like clockwork. He may be the director of CEO or General Manager of a large corporation. His role there us of great importance as he is a man who knows what he is doing. He is exceptionally business minded and goal orientated.

He always achieves what he sets out to do. He is fixed in his opinions and refuses to budge once he has made up his mind. He is steadfast and loyal. He does not like deceit in any form. He has high principles and is considered a man of integrity by his employees and friends.

The Emperor can be a formidable opponent as he fights to the death. Has courage and tenacity and little beats him down. He is a man who needs financial security and will work long and hard if necessary to achieve this. His focus on business matters is just about all consuming for him, although he does like family life and will generally seek a wife to stand by his side.

He understands the need for close family bonding and love. He makes a good husband and father to his children. He would instil respect in his children and hep them to understand why he is not always there at home. He expects that his wife will provide his needs and also most of the needs of their children.

His goal is to maintain financial security and independence and he insists on instilling these qualities in his children. He is not into frivolity or wasting time, though he does occasionally find some peace in solitude, when he can contemplate the meaning of his life. Very little ruffles the Emperor's feathers. He is stable, secure and confident in his approach to life.

If you are a young man and this card appears, it could be showing you where you will be in 10 or 20 years from now. The card is encouraging you to seek your financial independence and follow your dreams.

Hope it might help you. Good luck!!!

• Hello moonalisa,

This is your general tarot cards reading.

Situation as it is: Three of Wands

When the 3 of Wands appears, you are likely to find that your finances are going much better, in fact this can be the month that your proverbial ship has come in. You are likely to be feeling very strong and with good reason. You may be finally experiencing some important success after you've been through some difficulty.

Action to be taken: Nine of Wands

A time of waiting, of being patient while the crop ripens or the project matures.

When the 9 of Wands comes up, the first and best step is often to take a deep breath and calm down. Don't let the things you are worried about overwhelm you. Take it one day at a time, one hour at a time, if you must. At least some of your worries will very likely turn out to be imaginary. Get very specific on what you are afraid of and pick it apart. What is the true likelihood of the worry actually happening? Comfort yourself, and if you need help, don't hesitate to ask for it. Asking for help is the mark of a strong person.

Future: The Lovers

It's possible when this card appears that you are feeling ambivalent about a relationship or situation in your life. It could be that your heart is telling you one thing, and your head, another. In general, the thing to do is (within the bounds of your morality) to follow your heart. Some people say there are only two modes that any of us are operating under at any time; and that's "fear" or "love." When you can: choose love.

Hope it might help. Good luck

• Thanks once again natapier. Very much.