Lonely

• Hello moonalisa

This is the tarot cards love reading for your situation.

Situation as it is : Five of Pentacles

The 5 of Pentacles is not a particularly happy indicator when it comes to love questions, unfortunately. You may have your eye on someone who you feel is not treating you the way they should. It may be that you need to stop fantasizing about this person entirely. This card can be very much a card of feeling left out in the cold. It's important to remember that there is never only one person that we can be with and have a soul-level, happy, meaningful relationship. When love is right, you don't have to do back flips to make it work. Broaden your horizons and try hard to think positively. You are not an unlovable troll

Action to be taken: The Devil

If you're in a long-term romantic relationship, one or both parties may have gotten to the point where they feel as though they are trapped in the situation. If you're getting signals that this is the case, try to talk about it, if you want to save the relationship. This card also sometimes appears when there is really nothing to be done but to end an unhappy relationship. We always have choices. Take steps to keep the magic alive. If you're seeking love, this may be a signal that you're reaching the point of desperation, an attitude which definitely drives off would-be lovers. If that's the case, consider taking a short time out from relationship-seeking and get to know yourself better. Return to your search when it's feeling less urgent.

Future: 7 of Swords

If you're already in a committed relationship when this card appears, the clear message is that trust is crucial. If you're feeling suspicious for some reason about your partner, make a point to talk about this even if it's difficult. Being passive-aggressive is only going to make things worse. If you're looking for love, you may meet someone interesting now, but try to avoid appearing as though you just aren't interested in a relationship; prospective suitors will move on to someone who is more engaged. Strive for balance.

Good Luck!!

• Thank you very much for your reading. All the best for you!

• Could I jump in and request a love reading too, please? DOB 1/18/1973. Thank you, Natapier!

• Could I request a love reading too, please? I am a nice guy wondering if/when I will ever find true love before it's too late for (kids/etc.)...........I was with what I thought was my TRUE LOVE, but she and I haven't been together since mid-September, and I am having a hard time being real positive right now........DOB 2/20/65. Thank you, Natapier!

• Good Morning Natapier,

Would you be so kind to do a love reading for me as well? I feel as though I am at a pivitol point with a special someone in my life. A little direction would go a long way for me right now. Thank you for being so gracious! My dob is 8/2/1970.

Blessings to you!

Sacogirl

• Hello Napapier, if you would please give me a card reading. If you can that is. My date of birth is 10/11/50. Thank you so much, if you can.

• Hi Natapier,

Name : Roopashree Sharma

DOB - 23 September 1990

Place of Birth - Rohtasgarh, Bihar, India

Time of Birth - 06:10 AM

Life has taken a big U-Turn. I was about leave my hometown for my further studies. However, due to some reasons I have to stay back and study from my hometown itself.

I am quite disturbed with whatever is happening in my life in context to my career and personal life.

I am about to begin my studies in the field of Mass Communication and Journalism.

Also, Could you please guide me about my love life and future husband...?

Kindly guide me.

Thanks

Roop

• Hello DChell

I did your love tarot cards reading regarding your situation.

Situation as it is: Judgement

If you're already in a relationship, this can be a make-or-break period. This is a time to get very, very clear about what you want out of life and out of your relationships, and then take steps to make it come about. If you are seeking love a new relationship may come about in the near future, but you may need to take steps to make sure that you aren't leaping to conclusions (positive or negative) about your new love and/or vice versa. Slow and steady wins the race.

Action To be taken:Four of Wands

When it comes to love, this card can indicate that your relationship is about to become a whole lot more committed - up to and including a potential marriage. If you're looking for love, it shows that special events (wedding, bar and bat mitzvahs, commitment ceremonies, etc.) are a good place to meet someone special now. If you get invited to something like this, and are single, make a point to GO.

Future: The Chariot

This card too is about choices. You may have to make a major decision around this time that will alter your circumstances quite dramatically. Do not resist change for that will disrupt the natural flow of events that are waiting to unfold for you.

Good Luck!

• Hello BlueSharpie

I did a love reading according to your situation.

Situation as it is:Six of Swords

In the context of love, the 6 of Swords can depict the need for a change of scenery.If you're looking for love, this card points to a need to get out of your routines and your usual haunts if you want to meet someone new. Explore.

Action to be taken:Judgement

This card shows a man, woman and child in a boat going over the ocean. The man is holding a bugle and he appears confident and strong. If you are a single man and you draw this card, it is symbolic of your forthcoming marriage and the birth of your child. You may find yourself exploring ideas and spiritual directions that you never thought would appeal to you in the slightest. Furthermore, you may find more truth and wisdom there than you ever dreamed. Be open to new ideas and new experiences. They can benefit you in ways that you can't imagine. And you'll never know unless you try.

Future: The Sun

This card depicts the Sun and in the front of this are a male and a female looking deep into each others eyes. There are sunflowers on the card, some greenery and a wall in the background. Often this card symbolises Summer or is associated with the sing of Leo. Perhaps an important event will occur around your own Summer month or during the one month time span of Leo which is from July 23 up to August 22. For you this can mean a very special relationship on the horizon, and one that may very well lead to marriage, this will be a successful union and bring much happiness into both people's lives

Good luck!!

• Hello Sacogirl

I did a tarot cards reading regarding your situation.

Situation as it is: Nine of Swords

Something may be troubling you with regard to your relationship. Don't ignore your gut feelings. If you feel that something in your relationship is unhealthy, you are very likely quite correct. If you suspect that something is going on behind your back, your best bet is to ask your partner about it.

Action to be taken: Seven of Cups

You may have several romantic choices at hand. Be clear and specific about what you want in a relationship, evaluate your choices thoughtfully, be honest and as clear as you can be with all people involved (including yourself) then move ahead. Visualize your most important goals and desires being met. Use positive affirmations and/or treasuremapping to help make your dreams come true. Keep a positive attitude. If you need help doing so, reach out for it. There are plenty of positive influences available to you, you just need to know where to look.

Future: Two of Cups

This card represents true love, balanced partnership, commitment, and all of the things that most of us hope for in regard to love and relationship. However, this does not mean that you can just do or say "whatever" and that your love/relationship will last; it only means that the underpinnings, the real, solid, potential for true love and affection is there.

Good Luck!!

• Hello tonib3741

I did a tarot cards reading regarding your situation in general.

Situation as it is: King of Pentacles

In general the King of Pentacles urges us to be good stewards: of our lives, of our energies, and the concrete resources that are available to us. If he's referring to a man in your life, know that this is a man who you can believe in and trust absolutely.

Action to be taken: The Empress

People are going to be more attracted to you than usual (in every sense) and you are likely to find people on your doorstep, wanting your advice/your shoulder to cry on. This will be beneficial to you because you are now going to be able to see yourself more in the way that others see you - as someone with wisdom, and a lot to offer. So share your hard-won perspectives on life, know that your wisdom and caring is valuable.

Future: King of Cups

In general the King of Cups represents kindness and compassion. There is an element of pure and true love in your life no matter what your situation when he appears. Nurture yourself, and allow others to nurture you, when you receive this card in a reading.

Good Luck!!

• Would it be possible for me to get a reading on any possible relationship matters for my future--or anything really...I feel as if I am really at a very strange point in my life right now....DOB 10/31/59---Thx so much!!!

• Hello curious1990,

I am here to help you figuring out what is going on in your life.

First of all, you are experiencing the transit of Saturn in Libra in your 1st house that started on October 29, 2009 and will end in October 5, 2012. What does it mean You begin two+ years of being responsible, working hard at everything and being more serious and focused about life and your goals. It is about keeping your nose to the grindstone. The themes of Saturn are new obligations, responsibilities, learning to do with less, limitations, new structures, rebuilding structures and becoming more of a realist. Saturn can bring depression into our lives—and it tends to make us more serious. Saturn rewards us differently from expansive Jupiter; Saturn forces us to earn our stripes.

In terms of career and projects, outward signs of progress may not be as forthcoming, yet the work that you do during this transit will lay a foundation for future success and progress.

You may feel that your energy is somewhat depleted. You begin to feel your age, and the pressures that may go along with it. You may feel alone and un-parented or unsupported. Your achievements to date become especially important to you, and you are extremely sensitive to whether or not you have been recognized on a professional level as well as on a personal level. Whether your talents and abilities, and your unique individuality and character, are recognized by others becomes especially important to you. You might be self-critical and/or feel that others do not support or recognize you enough. You might find yourself pulling away from others as you take the necessary time to re-evaluate your life. This process is necessary, as you are learning to see yourself more realistically—without rose-colored glasses—so that you can move forward with a stronger sense of purpose. Some commitments or plans might need to be let go. You are likely to feel some regrets for how you have lived your life to date, but once you honor those feelings (which seems to be necessary in order to move forward), you are in a better position to make improvements.

Second of all, I did a karma reading regarding your life purpose. According to your DOB, you are here on planet Earth to fulfil the karma of Saturn in Capricorn/North Node in Aquarius. What does it mean for you?

A Saturn in Capricorn suggests that your career or area of responsibility in the world relates in some way to the attainment of public power and status through positions of authority and professionalism. You may have had a lack of opportunities in your youth and met with obstacles, delay, dull periods and disappointment. However, with your ambition for power and advancement, and through steady, persevering industry, you will rise above your sphere in life - possibly in your middle years. You will have to gain knowledge and expertise associated with worldly power, status, achievement, practical accomplishment and the ability to deal effectively with authority. Your deep need for financial security and self-sufficiency will provide the necessary impetus for success.

A North Node in Aquarius suggest there is a need to develop a sense of social purpose through friendship, groups and clubs. Selfishness, vanity, self-pride, and sexual adventurism are to be slowly outgrown. A basically good person your interests should broaden to include more stimulating group concerns. Creative talents should be used for the benefit of others. There is a marked ability for dealing with children that should be developed.

Dont give up your major, you are going to the right direction.

Finally, this is your love tarot cards reading:

Situation as it is: The World

If you travel during this time period, and if you are "in the market" for a relationship, you may well meet someone while you are away.Things in the love department should be quite interesting, in a good way. Don't be afraid to mingle or talk to strangers.

Action: Page of Cups

A younger person (even younger by a few days) may be part of your love scenario. Remember that love doesn't know of age, don't discount people who are younger purely on that basis! This card in the context of love can mean that someone is about to sweep you off your feet. Give them a chance.

Future: Six of Pentacles

If you are unattached but looking, when this card shows up, you are likely to meet someone new who is positive, kind, and generous. This may come about via an introduction from someone you know. Make sure you let people know that you are "looking" for a partner.

Good Luck!!!

• Hello sungrl

Situation As It Is: 2 of Swords

To draw this card shows that there are decisions to be made. However all the facts may not be in at this point in time. There could be something about to crop up that you are not aware of and it may come to light later. Often something is not seen in the clear light of day or there is an unknown factor involved. Time is often of the essence and it is usually worth waiting it out for awhile to see what may arise to clarify the issue. Making a decision with all the facts is much easier than with only half the information.

Action to be taken: The tower

This is an awesome card to look at. There is a picture of a tower and in the background is a storm and lightening. There are dark clouds and the sea leaps up around the building. There are people leaping from the windows to escape the blazing inferno. For some people this can mean a radical change in their lives that was unexpected. It can be major house move, change of location to a totally different area or country, a divorce, or other sudden development which means you have to adapt to the ever changing forces around you. Sometimes if means that a radical overhaul of your life is needed to put things into a different perspective for you. You may have been in a rut or felt unable to make new changes, and the energy of this card shows that somehow an event will occur that gives you the opportunity to do just that. If some disaster does strike that you have difficulty coping with, be aware that for some reason there is a lesson or a message in the experience for you to learn from. If a relationship ends around this time, take heed that this was meant to be, and that your resistance to move with the ever changing tide will be made more difficult if you do not adapt. It will be easier on yourself if you can remain flexible and ready to do whatever you have to do when the time comes.

New Situation that Will Evolve: King of Wands

In terms of love, the King of Wands is an excellent omen. He signifies that someone you care about also has protective and caring feelings about you, and that they are also willing to work hard if necessary to make the relationship work. You may be more than usually focused on your own work/career now, make time for romance (even if you are currently single) or you'll end up with work being the only thing in your life.

Good Luck!!

• Dear Natapier,

Please could you do a reading for me? My DOB is July 6, 1957.

Thanks,

Rooster5

• Dear Natapier,

Would you be so kind as to see what you can see for me, my birthdate is 24th September 1964

Much Thanks,

Geraldine

• Thanks Natapier---I am telling you I usually do not feel down and do not really know what is causing this. Do you see a good friend or relationship coming about anywhere on the horizon?? I am single--and is this person someone I already know? I had a chance encounter with someone from my past just before Christmas and I have not felt my usual self since. I do not feel this person is right for me--but strangely cannot stop thinking about him--I know not good...but wondering if there is someone (soon?) that will be.?....any info you might have on that front would be fantastic.

• Hello back sungrl,

You are a Scorpio and should try to date Cancer man( June 22-July22) or Pisces( Feb 19-March 21)

Then I did a second love tarot reading regarding your situation;

Situation as it is:Ten of Cups

This card shows a cup, held in a man’s hand, and joined by a woman’s hand, as they appear to be about to sip together from the liquid in the cup, as if sharing in a celebration of some wonderful event. There is a rainbow in the background and several tall, green trees, some shrubs, beside a river and with mountains in the far distance. The sky is blue and the day looks warm as in Springtime. There are 9 cups across the sky in front of the rainbow. This card symbolises great happiness and contentment. Two people are brought together in unison and peace to share a special time in their lives. A joint project has obviously reached fruition and they are proud of their achievements and wish to celebrate in grand style. If you draw this card you may rest assured, that even though it took a long time to get where you are, it has all been worth the effort and the energy expended. You can relax in your new found comfort zone and pursue your other objectives with peace of mind, knowing that your life is now more secure than it has ever been.

Action: King of Swords

Now is the time to make a clean break with what you have been doing up until now.

The man you will meet will be physically he is usually tall and relatively slim. Sometimes bearded and with piercing eyes, either blue or black. He sometimes gives an austere appearance. He may look like he doesn't smile too often. He may not age well and could tend to look rather weathered or older than he actually is, even at a young age. Mostly he would have dark hair. Conservative in attire most of the time. Serious manner in appearance and clothing.

Future: 7 of cups

Visualize your most important goals and desires being met. Use positive affirmations and/or treasuremapping to help make your dreams come true. Keep a positive attitude. If you need help doing so, reach out for it. There are plenty of positive influences available to you, you just need to know where to look.

• Hello rooster5

Situation As It Is: Queen of Pentacles

You are on your way to fame and fortune. You may come into a windfall, marry well, or somehow stumble upon a unique way to increase your income. You will be well liked by your friends and loved by your family and husband. You are serious, yet vulnerable. You are calm, yet can be set back by those who stir conflict around you. The comforts of life are important, more so for your own peace within your own mind knowing that you have what you need. I

Action: Wheel of Fortune

This card is a delight to arrive in your reading. Not only can it bring about an unusual turn of events that are quite fortunate for you, but that you are finally taking the lead in the direction of your own life and your ultimate destiny. This card suggests not so much that events happen to you, but rather that you instigate many major changes to bring about a new life with new challenges and renewed hope. You may decide to leave a job, leave a partner, or go overseas and the decisions you make with regards to these will be so swift that you will shatter some people's impressions that you were once a stable and slow mover. Now all things must change, and change swiftly.

If you should happen to win the lottery or some other good fortune befalls you, make sure you know exactly what you want to do with your new-found freedom, independence and wealth. The bolt out of the blue is likely to happen just when you thought you were in a rut and didn't anticipate anything was going to alter.

Opportunities can arise thick and fast and leave you gasping for air between this offer and that. Don't allow anyone to push you into anything you are unsure of.

Future: 4 of swords

Initially when you draw this card, it is telling you to take a rest, have a break, maybe have a holiday or in some other way remove yourself from current pressures. You may be run-down, tired, and now it is time to be a little contemplative and to take it easy for awhile. The daily routine has become too demanding or even mundane and you need a change, any change will do. If you have been feeling unwell, it may be time to consult a doctor, a surgeon or even a dentist.

• Hello groovyger

Situation as it is: 10 of pentacles

The 10 of Pentacles in general says that you have a great deal to be thankful for. Relationships of all kinds, finance, health, all should be going well. Consider how you got to this happy situation. Make the best of it, and be sure to share what you have, even if it's only a kind word spoken to someone in need. We get back what we give out.

Action to be taken: 4 of cups

The 4 of Cups is a card about wishful thinking. It warns us to remember to pay attention to what "is" now, and the many blessings we each currently experience, and not to worry too much about "what could be." Be sure that you are "counting your blessings." Don't spend too much time in self-pity or wishing your life away. A lot of life has to do with where we put our focus. Put your focus on the things and people in your life that you have to be thankful for. Consider a gratitude journal.

Future: King of Wands

In general the King of Wands is a positive omen. Even when he does not represent a literal individual in your life, he signifies that men around you are generally supportive and think well of you. You will be feeling ambitious and goal-oriented, and furthermore, you will have the wherewithal to accomplish what you have in mind. Think positively.

Good luck!!