Lonely

• I am lonely ! Even though I have two teenagers kids - I am lonely....

Is this going to change ever ?

• I think there is hope for you...because you are not afraid to reach out. Now what is so scary about ann?? You need to put on a happy face, and get a hop in you walk. You have to like yourself or no one will. Why don't you expand a little, as I will be able to communicate further this evening. Also, smile and open up all kinds of possibilites when you do. Attitude is everything, so you are just going to have to ajust yours. If you get to this before I get back to it...give me some more info...or Vibs and I will try an see what is going wrong, besides what i've mentioned above. I thinking that it is already changing... 🙂

M

• Hello Scaryann,

In order to give you a reading, I will need your DOB.

• Natapier are you able to give me a reading? Thanks.. My b'day is 1/23/1963

• Hello worthy1248

I did some tarot cards reading for you.

Situation as it is:Queen of Wands

You may also be about to meet someone very special with whom you fall in love with and marry.

This may develop during the warmer months of the year, as in Spring or Summer.

Action:Judgement

If you are single woman, it can symbolise the new man who is going to come into your life and he is fertile and will become the father of your child, possibly your very first child.

Future: 2 of cups

Perhaps a new love is going to appear and involve some long-range commitment for you, the birth of a child or new found love.

The number two can represent time as in days, weeks or months and this may indicate when the encounter will take place. The woman may also become pregnant early on in the relationship. If you are single and looking for romance, then it may be on its way and you could find this

Good Luck!!

• Natapier,

I also feel the same as worthy. I have my children but know and understand where worthy is coming from. If you could do one for me .. Thank you. Been out of a relationship for almost 6 months now, not of my choice,still love him but am very lonely and hurt as well. Thank you ..10-22-69

• Good Evening Natapier 🙂

I was wondering if you could tell me if when my ex sits down and talks to me, will he be open and honest with me. Apparently, there was something that happened last Summer, that I am just hearing about.

Also, could you give me a timeframe on this as well please? April 21,1973

• Hello libralady2008

I did your tarot cards reading.

Situation As It Is: Ten of Pentacles

If you are currently single, you may be about to become attached, as in meeting the person you will eventually marry.He is tall and handsome and has long brown hair and wears a beard and moustache, making him look particularly masculine. There may also be some financial benefits of mutual sharing coming up in the very near future.

Action to be taken:Knight of Cups

There is success ahead for you, especially if you follow your instincts at every turn.

Future:The Hierophant

You may have reached all your previous goals and can now sit back and perhaps rest on your laurels if that is what you choose to do. It is a time of equilibrium, balance and serenity. The troubles of the world are behind you, and now you can take the time out to rest without too many challenges ahead. This may suggest that the time is ripe to make significant life changes right now or in the very near future. This card can also represent marriage.

Hope you will like this reading. Good Luck!!!

• Hello pilot007

I did your tarot cards reading also.

Situation as it is: Seven of Pentacles

Sometimes you have to realize that you've done all you can do. It is out of your hands now. All you can do is wait. Hold out, be patient, don't rush, go around. Be in control of yourself and you can be in control of this situation.

Action to be taken: 10 of Cups

You must choose happiness , contentment joy, love and friendship. The time frame is Springtime when the sky is blue and the day looks warm around May 22 to June 21 2010.

Future: The Lovers

Here is a card about perfect communication, about finding something your soul requires. In this regard, its most common interpretation about being "A Choice" makes sense. When this card appears, you are being told to trust you instincts, to choose this challenge, a person or thing you're so strongly drawn to, no matter how scary, how difficult, irrational or troublesome - without it, you will never be wholly you. It's sudden and unexpected, and it means a compete change in plans; but this is LOVE. True love. Go for it!

Good luck!!!

• Thanks Again Natapier 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Hello zephire

I did your tarot cards reading for your situation.

Situation as it is: the Sun

A distinct possibility is a trip to a warm location in the near future like during July-August 2010 time frame.

Action to be taken: 6 of swords

is quite an adventurous card and shows that you are ready for new experiences and will welcome whatever changes arise. Your longing for distant shores also means that your life may have been becoming a little stagnant of late, and you need fresh air and a change of scenery. Go some place you have never been before and allow yourself to flow with the winds of change.

Future: King of Cups

There could also be a new job offer and this may also involve a place at a distance.

Hope it might help you. Good Luck

• If you have time I would also lke a reading 10/27/58, thank you

• Hello marsc135

I did a tarot cards reading about what is in store for you in general.

Situation as it is: Five of Swords

This card is mostly dark in colour and can represent a time of fear or depression. There are 3 people in the picture and one of them has the upper hand in the matter. The other two have lost something that they valued, whether it was love, a material possession of whatever to the one who is holding three of the swords.

In the background there is the Sun setting so this can indicate early evening. One of the people is on his knees and appears to be sad and crying. He has lost whatever he/she once had and is now sorry, but it is all too late. Generally I read this as one person has won out at the expense of two other people and they are walking away with their trophy, person or thing of value. The others have lost out and they now know it. They may feel they have been betrayed, but they weren't, it was a matter of the best one winning, and there could only be one winner in this situation. Usually this means that you are the one who is the winner

Action to be taken: The Star

This is the card that tells you that you are being guided in the right direction. The picture displays a naked woman kneeling down beside a river with two jugs in her hand. She is pouring the water from the jugs into the stream. In the background is a large star, almost directly above her head and seven other stars around it. There are birds, flowers, trees, shrubbery and green grass around her. She appears tranquil and at peace in her natural surroundings. If this is yourself, you are intuitively heading towards the direction of where you should be on your own personal path in life. You are also about to have much abundance enter your life through many and varied ways. If you have been looking for a certain job, more than likely you will achieve it and this will reflect what is going on inside you, which is finding your true niche in life. You are also able to express yourself more truthfully without hindrances from your past or your upbringing. Your intuition is extremely heightened at this time and can bring on flashes of insight to guide you through the many decisions you are going to be facing. Trust in your future and show great faith against the odds and you will succeed. Something to do with the country, or near a river or ocean may figure strongly in an event which will occur within about one month.

Future: Queen of Swords

In general the Queen of Swords can indicate that your instincts are serving you well. You already know what it is you want and need, now you just have to go after it. Be mindful of other people's boundaries as you are doing so, however. Your future lies in learning to trust others again.

Hope it might help. Good Luck!!

• This post is deleted!

• Natapier - what do you see on my horizon? Date of Birth: July 16, 1964. Just let go of an old boyfriend...any one new coming in? Any idea where they might be located??? LOL. Thanks!

• hello AuntBuck

I did a tarot cards reading for you regarding your situation:

Situation as it is: Six of Pentacles

There may also be some loving encounter or experience that gives you a new outlook on life.

Action: Six of Cups

Perhaps someone from your past catches up with you and brings some good news into your life. The season can be representative of Spring or Summer

Future: 10 of Pentacles

If you are currently single, you may be about to become attached, as in meeting the person you will eventually marry. A blessed union, one full of love and caring. He is tall and handsome and has long brown hair and wears a beard and moustache, making him look particularly masculine.

Hope you like it

• Hello Natapier - I am curious to see what is in store for me for the upcoming months, Im 18 weeks pregnant, due at the end of Sept./beginning of Oct. I've already received a couple readings on this site but came across your thread and wanted to see what you could tell me. My birthdate is 12/29/1987. Thanks!

• Hello HeavenlyFlower,

I did your tarot cards about what is in store for you in the near future.

Situation as it is: Temperance

Temperance will inspire you to be more yourself, bringing out the pure essence of your being and approaching life in the way a child does, with wonder and excitement at the newness of being. You are on the verge of a new lifestyle and if you seek it you will find peace and contentment more than you ever have before.

Action to be taken: The Tower

It is likely that some people/situations that you have counted on as being there for you may no longer be there in quite the same way. This doesn't have to be dire; change is the nature of life, and trying to prevent it is like trying to row upstream without a paddle. If you have been building castles in the air this may be the time that some of them come crashing down to earth. That's only a problem if you let it be. You will be able to replace them with some more realistic and reachable dreams and goals if some fantasies fall apart this month. Dreaming is important, but it's also important to be living in reality too. You will get through this time just fine; particularly if you remember that you have all the resources you need, already inside you, to deal with life and to do what you need to do.

Be positive as much as possible.

Future: 5 of pentacles

It's important now to give some thought to forgiveness. You don't forgive others for THEIR sake, or because they "deserve it," necessarily, you do it for your own sake, because holding on to anger and pain is toxic and bad for you. Not only that, while you're busy being angry and full of pain, the person you're angry with, is often somewhere having a good time! So, now is the time to let go.

Hope it might provide you with some help. Good Luck!!!

• Could I get a love reading from you as well?