May I? :)

• Please have a general reading for the rest of the year 2010. Anything concerning education, work, finances, family, relationship, moving, ect. And if u see me moving/traveling out of state this year or near future. Thank you so much in advace!

My DOB is Jan, 01 1991.

Thak you very mucho 🙂

• SunCappyGirl,

2010? Hmmm? Wow.

There seems to be a bit of turmoil going on with your life. You had an opportunity to go to school, and you turned it down? Lots of nay sayers surrounding you aren't there. Small minded people who do not want you to better yourself, because then you may do better than them? I do not know why you turned down going to school, how did that happen?

I see two men, not just one, oh wow three, and a fourth maybe? You have man troubles I seem to feel, a few that are interested in you. I can not get a handle on this one, too much going on.

You hate what you do for work currently? Yes you can do better, and this line of work will just wear you down, you will burn out if that is what you try to do long term.

Family, finances, moving? If you want to run from something, as in move far away, that will solve nothing. You can not run from what you have to deal with, but you do not have to take whatever it is that is being dished out your way. There is a difference between running away, and getting out of a situation.

It is very difficult to get a good reading on you SunCappyGirl you have a lot going on inside of you, and seem to present yourself as different things to different people. That is no good. Who you are on the inside, is who you are, not some construct you make up. You need to be who you are on the inside, that is you, and if someone does not like it, then forget them. You could have a very nice life, but most of the decisions you made so far do not head in that direction. I am confused by you, in that you are a kind decent person, and I am not sure why you do some of the things you do.

If you post, separate posts, and break things down a bit more for me, deal with each issue one by one, I may be able to give you some direction, but you are going to open yourself up a bit more for me to get a read on you, and what is going on. You are very very closed.

• May I jump on board too? Brian Tristan, I loved your response :0)

11-18-1977 Love, relationships, kids, job, where I'll live and who I'll be with. These are so fun!

• Oh, me too please. I've been having problems with my fiance since February 22, 2010. We've been together since 2003. He proposed to me on July 9th 2008. We are supposed to get married after he graduates law school next year (2011). We haven't even began planning. Will the wedding happen?

I'm a Libra (October 6, 1973)

My fiance is a Gemini (May 25, 1966)

Please help 😞

• Brian Tristan

thank you soooo very much!!!

Thank you for wanting to help me. Ok. I'll open up as much as I can. I'll answer you by post.

((("There seems to be a bit of turmoil going on with your life. You had an opportunity to go to school, and you turned it down? Lots of nay sayers surrounding you aren't there. Small minded people who do not want you to better yourself, because then you may do better than them? I do not know why you turned down going to school, how did that happen?")))

Yes. I did had a chance to go to school but I decided to wait because of money issues. I didn't have a job at that moment so I decided to wait a few months to get a job and save some money to pay for the classes, tutoring and all that. I know I was offered a loan but I didn't want to take it because I wasn't sure I was going to be able to qualify for it. Also because I was insecured and maybe afraid. No, I do not listen to the small minded people. I do want to be someone in this world and I I'm going to be! I belive in me! I just wish I had more support from the people I love. I'm also afraid because I am not legally allowed to study here. But I know I can do it!

• ((("I see two men, not just one, oh wow three, and a fourth maybe? You have man troubles I seem to feel, a few that are interested in you. I can not get a handle on this one, too much going on.")))

Yes, I have had many men wanting to have a relationship with me but Im afraid. I don't know why but I don't trust them. I feel afraid for some reason. Also because Im bisexual. For many years I was loveless and independent but for some reason my sexuality changed with the teenage years and now I crave for something else. I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable. I cannot seem to be attracted to men as much as I would like it to be. They scare me and I wish I could brake through the fear but I just don't want a relationship with a man right now. Also because I'm afraid over my parents' opinion. They don't know about my sexuality, only my sibblings and friends. I don't really care if they accept me or not but it is also something that torments me. They still see me as a child. So I have fallen in love but only with girls. I kno I am not completely lesbian but I don't know what is it with men that frightes me.

• ((("You hate what you do for work currently? Yes you can do better, and this line of work will just wear you down, you will burn out if that is what you try to do long term.")))

No, I DO NOT plan on workin there for ever, No Way! I kno I can do better. That's why I'll star college as soon as save enough. I just took the placement test at the college I'm planning on attending. I'm not sure if I should start on June/July (don't remember which month) or August to save some more. Can you help me out with that please. Which month would be the best. I kno I'm not just going to study for a career. I kno that maybe in the future my life will take a spiritual path or maybe something bigger then just getting money, something that will fill me up with joy then with bills. Something in which I can help others.

• ((("Family, finances, moving? If you want to run from something, as in move far away, that will solve nothing. You can not run from what you have to deal with, but you do not have to take whatever it is that is being dished out your way. There is a difference between running away, and getting out of a situation.")))

Very true. I wish I could run away from my problems at home and feel so ashame because I feel like I'm giving up on life. I feel like a coward but something I just can't take it anymore and I wish I could talk to someone but I have no one "physically" to talk with. My father is a mental abuser and my mother is just... well she doesn't have the courage to brake through it. I know that I most of the time I blame her but I know that I am responsible for my own life. My brother is too young to undestand and my sister doesn't really care. But about the moving I was talking more about moving out of state.

• ((("It is very difficult to get a good reading on you SunCappyGirl you have a lot going on inside of you, and seem to present yourself as different things to different people. That is no good. Who you are on the inside, is who you are, not some construct you make up. You need to be who you are on the inside, that is you, and if someone does not like it, then forget them. You could have a very nice life, but most of the decisions you made so far do not head in that direction. I am confused by you, in that you are a kind decent person, and I am not sure why you do some of the things you do.")))

Yes... I have a million things inside of me. So many my chest feels soooo heavy. I don't know who I am anymore. You're right, I seem to represent many thongs to different people. I don't how to change it anymore. I don't know how to be myself. You're right! If someone doesn't like it then forget them. I could have a very nice life... I thought that I was making the right decisions but apparently I'm not. Yes, I kno I'm not a bad person but what things are you talking about? About drinkin alcohol? Please can you tell me what I have done wrong. Please tell me whatever comes to your mind. It doesn't matter if they're harsh words or embarresing. All I want is to change. I want to be someone new, I want to be me. I want to break through the fear. I want to find peace inside of me. I cannot hold so much in me. I kno I'm probably sensetive but I don't think that's the case. I do have been told that I absorb lots of negative energy from others. I kno that u can't solve my life n I'm not askin for it but I wish for advices that could get me on my way. I kno I have the power to change my life!

Sorry for writing so much.

• SunCappyGirl, gladyouwroteme, graphicist,

I will get to you. Hang tight.

• Thanks Brian :0) Look forward to it!

• Thank u Brian. Just do what you need to do first ok. Don't stress out 🙂

• Gladyouwroteme,

Well, you are a pretty positive person, you screen name screams that, and that feeling comes right through too. Specifics, like you are asking, not so much. No names, and no place names.

You will have a relationship (a marriage) filled with lots of love, mutual respect, admiration, and appreciation, and it will last. There will be kids, how many I am not sure about at all, but more than one that much is for sure, and an equal amount of boys and girls. The person you will be with, you will have an idea about when you meet this person, and that will become more clear over the course of oh say six months, he on the other hand will start out oblivious, and it will all hit him about a month into knowing you. He is going to be a bit confused for a week, but you should not freak out, he will come around. When he does, that will be the beginning of forever.

Job does not matter so much, as you will work at what interests you and do well monetarily at whatever you do. You will be a stay at home mom for quite a few years, once the kids come, but will also get back into working selling real estate, which will let your husband retire early, and sell real estate also. You will both make a ton of money, thankfully you will be old enough, and your kids will be old enough to understand what to do with it, and your grandkids will learn that from all of you. Your descendants will never suffer the fate of monied families, as they will live normally. And where you will live has something to do with family, and your children, and grandchildren will never move far away, family will be too important, but they will never suffer career wise, or financially for it.

• Graphicist,

Relax, law school gets rough, just be supportive, do not add to the pressure. He will have to find a job afterwards, probably with a law firm, more pressure, do not add to it.

He is not going anywhere, he hardly has time for himself. Expect to do a lot of the wedding stuff yourself, get his vote on things, but use your maid of honor, mother, and future mother-in-law as your partners in crime on getting the details done, it will be much more fun that way. Always let him know what is going on, but if he trusts you to pick out things, then take that as a compliment, and not a slight.

And, see what he thinks about getting some time to just vegetate, whatever it is he does to unwind (read, play video games, draw, paint, whatever), without you being like, "oh wow lets do this or lets do that." Let him breath some, and tell him you are doing so, he will be appreciative.

He will not run away if you do not put pressure on him, he may if you do (law school is all or nothing). Your wedding will happen if he does not have to sit for hours looking at napkins when he has exams to study for. His career will make him be around less then you like. The option of him starting his own practice, with you running the office, would solve that, but it also means you will live meagerly for 4 or 5 years (yes that means no kids either). You have a future lawyer on your hands here so, you may want to talk to a lawyer's wife who has been there. Comprende?

• So Brian, if I may...what do you get from me?

Need more info or you care to shoot from the cuff?

It's all about water signs if you care to know..but then perhaps you do.

C...

• Hi Brian T, I would like your opinion on a frien of mines. We have known each other for awhile and I would love some insight. My b'day is 1/23 and his is 5/27. Gemini's often say things that they don't mean or he will say things that will hurt my feelings. I know when your in a relationship things like that does happened. He does this when he feels rejected or uneasy and my attitude know is, Oh well.... I wish I can go into about some of the details. In the past I know if I just give him his space it works, and I know this is the trait of a Gemini man and it's getting to the point were I am getting tired, and at the same time he is my heart.

• Thank you BT!! That's really helpful!!!

• SunCappyGirl,

The answers to your questions are a bit in depth, so hang tight.

• Graphicist,

Great! I am glad!

• GemTwin52,

Well, let me answer, and if it is not what you want to know, then you will have to expand on your question, and be more precise.

Water signs are signs just like all other signs. A full birth chart is in order if you want to discuss any one particular person based on their sign. Some people can be watered down to a zodiac sign I suppose, but most people are more complex. You can buy a Ford Mustang, but there are many variables. Is a Ford GT500 the same as a base model Ford Mustang?

Also, the zodiac is only a tool, to be used as a guide, it does not determine your actions, or your future, it gives you some clue as to what directions you can take in the face of many possibilities. You could also thrown darts at a map, and let the chance of where the dart hits be your guide. Whatever is legit for you, is fine by me. The bottom line is it has to work, and work well for you.

However, a sign is not the reason Julie ignored you today, it is because you called her that fowl name yesterday, that is why she is ignoring you today. LOL What I am getting at is, your actions determine how you are perceived, and how people interact with you, more so than your sign.

I have gotten along quite well with very difficult people throughout my life. They knew I would always be kind to them if they were kind to me, and they also figured out it was a very bad idea to mess with me. I was never so delusional as to try to become good friends with them, or to get involved with them. Certainly, you may get along with such and such a sign very well, and that is nice, and a good guide, but say you never got along with a certain sign, or a group of signs, and so you do not even bother with them. Eh, that is like saying blondes, or japanese people, are all like this or that, it is limiting to you, not so much them. Sure you may never find someone of a certain sign that you like, and that is okay, but do not limit yourself. As far as close relationships go, perhaps signs are a useful guide for you, but only you can figure that out.

I know TheCaptain had a thread/topic on here about compatibility for romance, marriage, friendship, and business, that was quite interesting, much more complex than water signs are good together, because I think it is way more complex than that. Just because you can put gas in a car and drive it, that does not make you a mechanic. Know what I mean?

Now, what was your question? LOL

Adjusting my hold and cold handles,

BrianTristan