Relation failure:(help, please

• I m in a relation if you can call it that way for 7 year and 6 months or so in all this time is been a storm most of the time i have leave his house 4 times which two of them i have spend about 3 months which 4 months ago i came back what a mistake ,i came back he told me that he miss me he loved me and i belong here meaning with hen in his house that we were going to start all over again and we were going to grow old together , but he had conditions which i accepted because i was not thinking clearly, of course im in love, i just could not wait to be together with hem again , any ways he has 4 children with tow different people which he spends 7 days a week with the the last one he have a 8 years old boy and 16 and 14years old girls and 18 year boy with the x wife,they don't come to this house maybe once or or so a year , he comes home to sleep and gets up early in the morning and leaves , he have every excuse not to be or do with me , i know i have to leave hem for ever and im leaving and i can wait to do so but i know deep inside my heart how much i love hem and my soul is been crying and i know he doesn't have any fillings for me and i have to accept it, but please help me with this if there is any help any thing please.

• Hello Magmaria3s,

I did a tarot card reading about your love situation.

Situation as it is: 8 of swords

This can be a difficult situation to deal with. There may be restrictions in your life that you would like to be freed from. It is also a mentally stressful occasion that requires clarity of thinking and forethought to resolve. If you keep your wits about you and refuse to be depressed you will manage to sail through this time with flying colours and be amazed at your strength of will when you have come out of the other end of the fog and retrospectively look back on how well you handled yourself and the dilemma you had faced.

In the context of love, the 8 of Swords points to a need to seriously re-evaluate a relationship. You may be sticking with someone that is actually bad for you, since you figure it's "better than nothing." If that's the case, rethink. Being in an unhealthy relationship is much worse than being alone.

Action to be taken: 6 of Swords

It is time to relax and enjoy yourself and take time out to explore other parts of this wonderful world we live in. It is quite an adventurous card and shows that you are ready for new experiences and will welcome whatever changes arise. Your longing for distant shores also means that your life may have been becoming a little stagnant of late, and you need fresh air and a change of scenery. Go some place you have never been before and allow yourself to flow with the winds of change.

Future: Two of Wands

This can suggest that you are about to consider a new move in your life that will make big changes to your existing living arrangements. You may actually uproot yourself and move to another country, another state or another town. Your job is obviously undergoing some kind of transformation and you may be breaking new ground with some new endeavour. This will require your time, your patience and your strong belief in yourself that you can do anything you set out to do.

Good luck!!!