I hate Gemini Men

• This post is deleted!

• and you still mind other people business and feeling, i do whatever i want dear and it's clear you are not worth my time, if you dont like the subject no one is forcing to take part of the discussion, light up and get a life.

• should people only be allowed to talk about what you like "Worthy", you seem to be a very controlling person that cant handle to hear other speaking or do things you do agree with, i find this very sad. Why are you following me around about what i need to talk? does it make feel good to try to break me down every time i come to this site? you taking anything i say so personally when it as nothing to do with you at all i dont ever know you?

is your life so damn miserable that you need to find someone to abuse?

you like Gemini, so keep it that way i never came to your business and told you to not to, so leave me alone and let me breath

i have my own reason why i m here and for sure i m not here for you to batch me around and try to shut me out every time i try to get some help from people or helping other through their difficulty.

if you dont like it please just leave me alone

• Perhaps you have attracted what you despise most in a man or person for that matter. Perhaps this last Gemini 's main fault was that he was a Narcissist . Totally self absorbed & selfish & cruel & controlling.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Deafsinger, well i think what you wrote was completely true in every sense, how did you know?

Yes, he is what i despite the most in man, a cheater,lier and manipulator and yes he is a narcissist not just behave as it is but also suffer from the personality disorder.

my dad cheated on my mum once and my mum lost her life after this, she was heart broken, our family never recover from it and i had to leave home because of it.

I will never stay with a man that cheat on me ever it happen once, married or kid, i wont stay

the pain is so deep on me about this no man could make the difference about that.

why did i attracted such man toward me

he went back to his girlfriend and treated me like i didn't exist at all, someone with no right or ever human.

after 2 years been there for him

yes, i despite such person very much and his the first human i have met that i could never speak with again as yes i do despite him.

i have forgive but the pain he caused run constantly inside of me every time i think of him, it doesn't go away

is such person really exist?

• hello Star2u and others. I posted on another Gemini thread about this. I was also a regular on the ASCLAC thread for a very long time. I just wanted to get some insight on my Taurus/Gem cusper man. his bday is 5/21.

we met on an online dating site back in August and had a very fast moving relationship. he never had a problem with us spending too much time together or saying intimate things that other men would cringe about. he told me he wanted to get serious first. he told me "I love you" first. he would talk about marriage and kids. I actually got a little scared at the beginning and wouldn't really introduce him to any of my friends as my boyfriend because I've been burned in the past and didn't know how much he really wanted me. but he gave me comfort and made me believe he wanted me for good and forever. around new years eve, we had a sort of argument in which he told me that I wasnt putting enough effort and I needed to be more open. I told him I would definitely work on that and then I finally said "I love you" back to him. he had told me about 3 weeks before I told him back. suddenly out of nowhere he broke up with me, he told me he was scared about being with me because we don't have enough in common. he said he was scared about turning into his parents(we both have parents that married from being in love but somehow that love has faded but they are still together). I've told him about my fears of turning into my parents and I thought we had a mutual understanding about working on our relationship to make sure that we don't turn out like our parents. he also told me that he doesn't think I'll ever fully understand his fears.

but then he told me that he still had feelings for me and that he wanted to keep me in his life. I told him it was really hard for me to do that. I went ahead and kept in touch with him but it was hurting me immensely. I would see him back on the online dating site and it would kill me inside. I kept trying to ask him why we couldn't work on us and he would never give me a straight answer. I finally blew up at him and told him that I couldn't do this anymore and that I can't keep being strung along. he told me he was sorry and didn't realize he was stringing me along. he said he still had feelings for me and was being sort of selfish but now realized it was hurting me. that was the last I heard from him. I text him the next day and appologized for being so mean but I never got a response. it's been a month now...

he keeps posting song quotes and poems(he's a poet) on his facebook and I know it's about me. I don't understand what's going on in his head. I de-friended him this morning because it was hurting me too much to see what he's doing. I don't know if that was the best move or not...

• ahah, “ScorpVirgo” Reading you, i cant stop laughing

Those Gemini, they can make anyone crazy ever you think you are right in your mind they can manage to make you wonder if you are sane ahahah

when it’s them that really driving you crazy.

It’s hard isnt it to know when a Gemini man care, or not, or play games or not.

i have given up to try to figure them out and stick to what i know best, Me.

Trying to understand them can really hurt you sometimes and seriously confuse you so what i do is to take a deep breath and leave them alone when they ask me to do so and welcome them when they come back.

They do suffer from a fear of intimacy and are not comfortable with too much closeness, so just breath deeply about it.

They also seem to be expert to keep people waiting for them, they like to have ALL their options open and hate to feel that a door have been close to them

I dont know how you will understand this.

In my experience, the more you want them, the more they move further

the more you worry about them, the more you lose sense for yourself

when you keep busy in your life and dont chase them, suddenly there they are again

There is no Doubt that a game is going on with them and the mistake is trying to figure out their game through them

you need to make your own rule in the game and manage to get them trying to figure you out

Mystery works for those creature

if you are 1 to 1, they get bored

dont worry too much about him, he told you he still has feeling for you so thats all you need to know, he mean it but he need to be remind of it by himself

Pull away, change your move, all of them

dont ask question, dont check on him online, dont make contact, dont give him too much info about your emotion too

you did this before and he lost it, as soon you open up he pulled away

you know what work with him you simply didnt think you were doing anything but you did

they love games and to be around you need to keep up with them lol

i m sure if you stop contacting him and ever he email or call , dont take the call straight he will be begging you after

give in and then pull away, mirror his move

and dont forgot

have fun, no point stressing out here

his testing you out,

• he definitely is driving me crazy. sometimes I think he might be bipolar, lol.

at this point, I'm not sure if he'll ever come back. I might have pushed him away too far with my outburst.

I can't understand how he's got a fear of intimacy when he's the one who got to serious in the first place. it's so odd. it's like he made me fall for him just so he could see if he could make me fall, and once he knew he had me, he was done and walked away. maybe it's cause I finally told him "I loved you" back.

I guess I'm just trying to live my life at the moment. I really do miss him though. I know he misses me too. that's the weird and sad part. he says he has feelings for me, says he could see himself having a future with me, says he misses me, but then he turns around and says he can't be with me because he's got "fears" that we won't work out. how do you know if you're going to work out or not if you dont try? why would you run away at the first sign of things getting rough?

• ScorpioVirgo, You are very smart and very right, “but then he turns around and says he can't be with me because he's got "fears" that we won't work out. how do you know if you're going to work out or not if you dont try? why would you run away at the first sign of things getting rough?”

Some people may tell us one thing with their mouth and innocent eyes but when n you look at their action , their action tells us something else.

Like i told you before, they seem to enjoy to have a big circle of people waiting for them and for them to have the POWER to get back to you when they feel like it.

To me this is not right at all because YOU invest your heart into them but they invest nothing into you then giving you a short “Illusion” and “Hope” of a future that you may never live with them.

Yes, very right, how can you Fear if you dont live or try?

Look at it for what it is, it’s called an excuse.

Man, those guys seem to always manage to get people waiting for them, i dont get it.

they Offer you the best dream sometimes on short period and then they run to chase someone else but still keep you in the picture because they are not sure yet of you or other people

But think of it clearly, REAL Love doesnt develop this way, real love or anything else request real commitment.

Where is they commitment here. They make commitment by their mouth but not for their action and you are there wondering how you can get them to try with you.

The answer is you cant make them try anything if they dont want to and you need to face FACT if someone really love you or miss you or like you they would have try a little bite more then running away not because you are facing difficulties, NO because he IMAGINE the difficulties that didn't happen yet,

IT’S called making it up darling, finding a way out of the situation without losing in the situation. if he want to get back tomorrow or in 6 months he knows the door will be open to him.

also you and him are different people, if you start to read his behavior and the things he didnt say through your own expectation and understanding you will get hurt

try to stay with the fact of the situation and you will know what to do about the situation.

I dated that Gemini guy and i put all my heart into it, i was always there for him and i thought we had this and that,

then after researching his strange behavior i find out his engage to another woman for the 2 years i gave to him.

We also met online and he also speak to so many girls in there.

I dont know what the whole situation Honey but some people and some situation are not worth the time because they only want to get you in and make you wait for them to make up their mind “ when they want to see you, when they feel ready ( and they never are), when this and that.

this is no much a life to live

I felt also i had strong connection with mine but i realise all i had was MY believe that we had something, there was nothing real in that believe.

We never go out, we didnt have a life together, i realise all that i didnt have with him was given to another woman and thats why i didnt have it but still that other woman doesnt know his dark side too.

Dont you simply feel some people use women for boosting their ego, Like Narcissist?

My ex, he got engage to his darling in December during the day and in evening he was with me, begging me to see him and to do this and that.

Now that the truth came out they still together and he claim he love her to death but for 2 years he saw me, what kind love is that and i know i m not the only women he saw . there are more.

his now keeping emailing telling me daily that he love her and how much he love her, i dont get why he does this, trying to get me jealous or something.

Online dating with Gemini is dangerous because if you research a bite you will see they are linked to many, many other attractive women, ever not attractive women too.

Anyway, what are you going to do about him? are you going to wait? or confront him?

Dont worry about your Outburst, i m pretty sure his not afraid of this, they know they doing so they know when they push people too far.

I had many outburst with mine and i thought he wont come back but he always did, ever now we are over i dont know if it is over but for me it certainly is , i need something real in my life.

Space, Space and more space and time to think, work for them

they need time to think and to kind miss you

mine, always came back because i never chase him, i make myself ready to face that he maybe not coming back but he always does

i dont know really why but i think it’s the space, you know.

He will be back but you need to focus on what you want and try to get this from him, coming back it’s not the worry they always do come back, especially when they do the messing around.

You know that the excuse he gave you, it’s really weak, you know it

there is no guarantee in life so people need to try before FEARING things, it’s crazy otherwise , no one will try anything in their life.

Some people give you this kind excuse to simply go out and keep you waiting, thats perfect isnt it, to have someone around all the time and still chasing other too

like my ex, he has a girl at home during weekend and during the week he chase other women.

But i m sorry i couldn't put up with man like that i deserve more.

you need to ask yourself what you deserve

You had him before when you didnt say “I love you” and he start to create drama to push you to say it, now you did his pulling away.

let him pull away, he may need it. his looking to his option right now

the thing is , you can take that “ i love you away” from him too by behaving in no responsive way so he will understand that your love need to be won again.

Pull away too, it’s easy here, mirror his behavior and he will be chasing you but again there is no guarantee of anything working.

they play games but in real love , games destroy things, so stay genuine and let them play they game and respond genuinely

if he piss you off, tell him, be yourself because if you try to be someone else for them they really start to not like you and it’s not good.

All Gemini i know suffer from a lack of self esteem issues, so they sometimes reflect strongly they own fear and lack of confidence on their partner.

and it’s funny, they are the one that got no confidence and they manage to reflect this on you, making you believe that you got an issue of confidence but it’s them.

But they do love Confident women i think and strong women too but it seem many women simply want to try to hard to get them but there is nothing to get, they are trying to drive you crazy because they are a bite crazy too ahahah

you get it, stop worrying and be prepare for anything and have fun girl

• oh, star2u, I know you're hurt from your Gemini man. sometimes they can be really complicated and sometimes men cheat. it may not have to do with a certain sign at all. I know you're going through a tough time right now and you're not feeling like you were done right at all by your man. I'm so sorry you're hurt. 😞

I hope you find a good man to treat you like the queen you are. I hope the same for me.

If my Gem does come back, which I hope he does, I guess I'll have to make my decisions then. I don't think mine cheated on me though. I don't think mine had other women on the side. I do believe he was a constant flirt with girls and yes it did make me jealous. but if he DID cheat, i'm happy to be ignorant for that situation. if he had cheated on me, then it would have hurt me so much more.

• Hi”ScorpVirgo”

i didnt say his cheating on you at all. I m sure with Space and time he will be back. he said he had feeling for you so he will be back.

concerning me, i was in pain before but facing the truth that he has a girlfriend helped me a lot to move on with my life, he was not my boyfriend just someone i was seeing from time to time.

Of course it hurted me a lot but i have accepted the situation for what it is and yes i m looking forward to meet someone else in future but i m not in rush and i m enjoying my single life very much

I m sure he will be back, take care

• This post is deleted!

• Hi All,

Please help us keep the forums a safe, peaceful and enlightened place and think twice before posting anything that could be hurtful to someone else.

Best,

Forum Admin

forums@tarot.com

http://www.tarot.com/forum/rules.php

• This post is deleted!

• Hi star2u Ive been reading these forums for the best part of the weekend on gemini men and have gained a lot of insight - so a big thank u to everybody who contributed as I now realise and recongnise a lot of the traits are them and not me. I am also gemini woman and it helps to a degree but it does not absolved the coldness and harshness. This man told me he thinks its good to be competitive in a relationship. I dont agree or get it but have realised he has to be right about everything no amount of explaining my perspective will he not see my point. He thinks cos i read a lot and have varied interests -im influenced. I just have an open/balanced mind. Hes quietly arrogant, and has said that people find him so too. I am intelligent and very sensible and independent, which I believe he secretly respects but also doesnt like that I can match him mentally, sometime I think he needs a little weak doormant )not me for sure) but then he will be bored. He told me once that he has no trouble with women (meaning any problems with us, must be me-arrogance again!) if so why's he by himself. I know in the past when i was cool with him, he panicked now I look back and called me and had 3hrs on the phone blaming me as usual. Rather than show his true feelings and what he wants he just said there is something about me and you that works. Hes weak emotionally and selfish and wants to have a casual relationship and says he cant do 1-1. He wants everything with no commitments. He used to live with me but now I wonder if it was because it was convenient at the time. Cant ever make a point as he cant be criticised but over the last 13yrs of reconnecting with him everything is my faults also I have all the faults, Hes petty boring selfish cold and immature (yet in mid 50's) mean and evil, uncaring. Yet he will point out all the things he wants, love care and affection- you have to give to get i believe. Despite all this i do beleive he is my kind of soul mate and gemini's are very intuitive(air signs) but not willing to put up with all the mind playing games and guessing what he wants. i love affection and intimacy but find it hard especially if theres someone else in the picture. I told him once he has a problem with women, Didnt go down well with his ego, maybe he can catch them but not keep them. Still I ve decided to love and leave again-he uses me emotionally and sometimes physically in the sense we can feel each other (and we only see each 1 or twice a month cos of his work (night worker). I think that as a gemini he has to have 2 or everything but not me no more. I am proud I know Im a good catch and have other seriour admirers but I not interested just for the sake of a relationship (typical gemini) Ive been more than patient (14yrs on/off apart 8yrs)but he cant have his cake and eat it too. Hes greedy! Im too special to be so cocubine when he feels like it. You use to live with me.......we women have to become stronger and not let men get away with murder especially cold selfish gemini men.......

• Hi star2u Ive been reading these forums for the best part of the weekend on gemini men and have gained a lot of insight - so a big thank u to everybody who contributed as I now realise and recongnise a lot of the traits are them and not me. I am also gemini woman and it helps to a degree but it does not absolved the coldness and harshness. This man told me he thinks its good to be competitive in a relationship. I dont agree or get it but have realised he has to be right about everything no amount of explaining my perspective will he not see my point. He thinks cos i read a lot and have varied interests -im influenced. I just have an open/balanced mind. Hes quietly arrogant, and has said that people find him so too. I am intelligent and very sensible and independent, which I believe he secretly respects but also doesnt like that I can match him mentally, sometime I think he needs a little weak doormant )not me for sure) but then he will be bored. He told me once that he has no trouble with women (meaning any problems with us, must be me-arrogance again!) if so why's he by himself. I know in the past when i was cool with him, he panicked now I look back and called me and had 3hrs on the phone blaming me as usual. Rather than show his true feelings and what he wants he just said there is something about me and you that works. Hes weak emotionally and selfish and wants to have a casual relationship and says he cant do 1-1. He wants everything with no commitments. He used to live with me but now I wonder if it was because it was convenient at the time. Cant ever make a point as he cant be criticised but over the last 13yrs of reconnecting with him everything is my faults also I have all the faults, Hes petty boring selfish cold and immature (yet in mid 50's) mean and evil, uncaring. Yet he will point out all the things he wants, love care and affection- you have to give to get i believe. Despite all this i do beleive he is my kind of soul mate and gemini's are very intuitive(air signs) but not willing to put up with all the mind playing games and guessing what he wants. i love affection and intimacy but find it hard especially if theres someone else in the picture. I told him once he has a problem with women, Didnt go down well with his ego, maybe he can catch them but not keep them. Still I ve decided to love and leave again-he uses me emotionally and sometimes physically in the sense we can feel each other (and we only see each 1 or twice a month cos of his work (night worker). I think that as a gemini he has to have 2 or everything but not me no more. I am proud I know Im a good catch and have other seriour admirers but I not interested just for the sake of a relationship (typical gemini) Ive been more than patient (14yrs on/off apart 8yrs)but he cant have his cake and eat it too. Hes greedy! Im too special to be so cocubine when he feels like it. You use to live with me.......we women have to become stronger and not let men get away with murder especially cold selfish gemini men.......

• Hi Levi4levi, well never mind really the star sign of the person you are dealing with. People need to know what they want in their life and in their relationship.

Relationship have a way to lift your spirit or kill you down low but no one can really lift you or kill if you dont believe that you worth this much

Know your worth and stick by it. sometimes when you do know what you want and know your worth ,it can feel like you cant find this person or you can be loved the way you wish, Trust me you will find it

because the truth is, we are all out there looking for that someone but the truth love lay with us

we need to love ourself and once we find that peace in ourself everything else fall in place

when you keep struggling with someone, even you keep dancing in the drama or you stop and face the issue in the eyes and are ready to walk out.

Many women just complain and complain and you advice them but they are not ready to walk out of it

many people are simply so scared to be alone when really when you are not happy in a relationship or situation, you are more alone then be alone with yourself

you lose your peace as if you were alone at lease you get peace of mind.

With Gemini man that show high confidence , well something i have noticed with Gemini even they look great and are very smart they carry this shadow of doubt and inadequacy , it feel they kind feel they are not good enough somewhere there

Dont worry this man certainly know and have noticed your worth and intelligence thats why is with you, he maybe feel intimidate by it and show high confidence and arrogance because is maybe in truth intimated by you.

Have you thought about this possibility?

• Thanks Chevelleman71! you gave some sound advice...general, but sound! And I'm taking it to the bank!.... Good Luck everyone in your heart's adventures 😉

• p