I hate Gemini Men

• Interesting... I've seen posts by sapphirediamond, but I didn't know they were Virgo.

That's a funny coincidence.

Nice meeting you also... I've also seen plenty posts by you, but I believe this is the first time we've actually talked 😄 (forgive me if I'm wrong).

Now that I think of it, after seeing this topic(and some others)... it might be interesting to make a topic for people to post the signs they try to avoid(in relationships), and why, and then say(honestly) why they think a person would want to avoid their own sign. Might be interesting way to probe the psyche of the different signs (assuming people would be willing to discuss, or clarify things they find untrue without being agressive, or rude.).

Posts could be in this format (FOR EXAMPLE, NOT MY CASE):

''

I would rather avoid:

Aquarius:

[Few lines describing reason]

Capricorn:

I think people would avoid my sign because:

Virgo:

[At the end, a section for ''other comments'']

''

Do you think it'd be a good idea, or would it just turn into a dramafest?

• "Hidden Diamond" i think your idea is just brillian let's so that

• HD

I have made such a post on Men of the Zodiac

but that is a light heated, rather crazy and fun thread so people probbaly don't take it personally

I'm not sure about posting that elsewhere

maybe not dramafest, but could be cold war LOL

just what my opinion, but go with what you feel, it;s personal choice after all

yeah sapphire doesn't have an avatar, that's why nobody knows her sign unless she said it

• well about men, we could put them in same post, seem like they have no much different about them, i m sure they will appreciate it in end lol

• typo light heated

meant lighthearted LOL

• I see 😛

I was finding the first few pages of 'Men of the Zodiac' interesting, when people were talking about men of each sign, if I recall correctly... but then in some pages there's plenty of pictures of ''hot'' men are in the topic.... and I sort of lost interest... although I do understand it makes sense to talk about that sort of things since the topic posters seem to be mostly, if not completely, people who are interested in men.

I'll create that topic I guess... I do wish it won't become unpleasant.

• well i dont think it's because people are interested in men but if we are a woman and having issue we kind want help to understand the man and the situation we are facing with the man

i think it's the same for men but they are not that open about that part but women are

i do believe that a lot men this day do want to make they partner happy

i m not sure they want something with long details but they do want to find out about quick fix trick to get some peace

if she smile, he has his peace then everyone is happy right?

• Wow, a lot has happened. I just got back from vaca. ^_^ reads

• and Heavenly i didn't create this against Gemini but i don't know if you saw how many women that are involved with a Gemini man are suffering right now, i just want to protect those people to react

if the relationship isn't good, the woman shouldn't stay, too many times they do

with Gemini the relationship can be very confusing and the emotion that run for a woman can be very down low

this is not good

i was there myself

this is why i started this whole things

but i do understand you are in love with one them and i dont believe all Gemini are bad but they do need to take responsibility for their action sometimes

Good day

• HEAVENLY, may you can look at one the stories of the woman on tread" help with my gemini husband, this is not just happening on here but i met so many people

i dont know why so many complain about Gemini man and it pain me but also make me want to help and understand what is happening

• i'm just going to say ! i have been ""BACK STABBED SO BAD BY

{ TWINS= GEMINI } THEY CAN be Very Caring ! even if your just friends !!!

2 faced - spell double trouble .... I PRAY TO THE COSMICS TO NEVER EVER BE THEIR COMPANY EVER AGAIN ! .... I'M TALKING ABOUT ALL THE GEMINI'S IN THE WORLD .... JUST THE ONES , I'VE HAD DEALINGS WITH ...... I KEEP MY DISTANCE FROM THOSE FOLKS ...

• MY SON'S FATHER WAS CUSP / GEMINI + CANCER + COP WITH GUN =

" DOMESTIC VIOLENCE" STILL IN COURT FOR 6 YRS NOW .... TERRIBLE ! NEVER AGAIN IN THIS LIFE .... THAT TWIN - GEMINI CAUSES THEM TO BE MENTALLY UNBALANCE !!!! THEY ARE CRAZY .... PRAY 4 ME AND MY FAMILY B'CUZ WE GO BACK TO COURT NEXT MONTH IN JUNE ..... I PRAY TO GOD I NEVER EVER HAVE TO STEP FOOT IN ANOTHER COURT WITH THAT MAN EVER AGAIN ....

I HAD TO HAVE SURGERY , WAS IN A DANG WHEELCHAIR , BUSTED MOUTH AND TEETH ... ETC ..... I NEED YOUR PRAYERS CHILDREN OF LIGHT PLEASE PRAY ALL THE WAY TILL THE END OF JUNE 29TH, 2010

THANK YOU

• Wow, there are two sides to every story. What's with the Gemini hating and just plain generalization? I know a classic Gemini man who has been nothing but a devoted father, husband & if you can believe this, a virgin until he married at 28! So pedal your mean & self-obsessed stories somewhere else.

• it can be really hard to understand those guys

• Well a lot people reporting big issues with them that are not just the verbal abuse, the cheating and the unblanced mood

a lot them really seem two faced one good and one bad

it's not that anyone really hate them is the fear that you get when you deal with such people with sudden personality change

it can scared anyone

when they are outside at work etc, they are very loving and caring but it seem issue with them are reported inside very close relationship like relationship

it's there that some partner are facing the change of personality and the unreliability of the person

i was myself involve with one and he was doing things no one in my life did to me before, it was not clear why he did those stuff as he was very lovely

we never got that close so i dont know if he will be abusive toward me but i felt our balance been in connection with him

doubting myself, starting to feel low, my mood didn't belong to me anymore

i m also glad it's over and i have now find my balance again and yes me too i will to never date one of those people again

i know you cant put everyone in the same basket but no i m scared to go through the experience again

i still trying to understand what is happening through why so many people report issue with Gemini man

at lease informations that get exchange can maybe help those that are closely involve with them and see what is happening

i also Got back stabbed but another Gemini friends, few them actually

the two faces are really double trouble and i think because most those people do not take responsibility to face and accept their dark side

they hide it to the world and to themself so when comes out it's brutal

but again it's mistake to assume that their dark side are not them, it is them and it was always there in first place

it maybe they needed you to be really close to them to show it to you

after all no one like nasty people so it makes sense people will hide the unpleasant side of them when you meet them so you never suspect there is such person under there

and when you get intimate, married or kids then it comes out because it's harder for anyone in close relationship to just leave there is an attachment involved

• Hi"Fortress" what happen with this person please if i may ask???

• Yes, Gemini men are players. If you want a serious relationship with one and are hoping for marriage then wait till he is in his late 30s - 40s to try. If not he most definitely will use you. For women who read about Gemini men and know how they are and get into a relationship with them and are hurt I feel deeply for them and know how it feels because it has happened to me before with other Gemini men and the current Gemini I am with has hurt me before when we were first together, but now he is very stable with me. I'm very surprised by it and feel lucky becuase he can be very two faced and moody and flaky. I have lots of Pisces and Scorpio in me, so yeah, I'm an emotional Aquarius gal and get hurt too. There are men out there who will use you and you have to be careful about it. My grandfather is a Gemini and still isn't married! It bothers me and I'm mad at him about it. He abandoned my mother and my uncle and left Grandma alone to raise them. >_< Don't think I don't understand the pain your going through. And honestly, at least most of the women who are complaining about Gemini men weren't married to them. Honestly, if he didn't marry you, then there is always the potential that he will walk away and won't give a flip. If my Gemini man leaves I will be distrought but I'm not going to vent about iyt on this site and I'm going to do my best to move on. When your not married to your man, he has no reason to actually stay with you and is bound to you in no way so.... I'm sorry when they hurt you and use you, but it's somewhat your own fault. I especially get mad when it's women who are upset who know tons about Gemini men. I know I have read every single piece of literature I could get my hands our computer onto so when they use you and break your heart, don't be surprised.

So, I only genuinely care about the women who are married to Gemini men and have issues with them because then it is all the Gemini man's fault and he is the one who is probobly to blame. Ya, Gemini men do certainly have issues. So if your a girl who just moves in with a guy without benefit of marriage, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? He didn't vow to stay faithful to you til death for a reason.

• I think women who move in with men without benefit of marriage have maybe, um, lets say, low morals....

• Hmm, people might not like what I've posted but it's the truth. Gemini man or not, NO MAN, is going to have permission to live and lie in bed with me until he marries me. mhmm.

• Heavenlybohemian, you seem to be live the perfect life good for you, most of us live in life where things are not as perfect then yours .... FOR me woman and people that live in PERFECT world are the one that have LOW MORAL, they cant face the real truth