Libra Man and Aquarius female

• i heard this was a great compatibility.

we broke up 2montsh ago...it was too intense, we loved each other too much..how sad that so much love can break things. any insights?

• Hello there, I am sorry your relationship didnt work out. Yes, its true that Libra and Aquarius are and will still be a great match. However, your Libra man is experiencing the transit of saturn in Libra in his first house that started on October 29, 2009 and will be completed on October 5, 2012. What does it mean?

Saturn is transiting his all-important first house. The first house rules our personal identity. During this transit, he will be concern himself with how he can come across to others on a personal level. His physical body becomes a focus as well. It may be a time when he feels the weight of his age, or it is a time when he sees his body quite clearly instead of seeing what he wants to see.

His outlook on life changes as he is adopting a more serious, mature, and responsible attitude. In the beginning stages of the transit, he might feel a lack in self-confidence and frustrated with himself. He might reach out to others in an attempt to validate himself, looking for ways to boost his confidence. When these attempts fail, he might feel temporarily let down and discouraged. This transit acts to transform his self-confidence in such a way that he questions the source of his confidence to date, and discover a more solid base for pulling up inner strength and thus true confidence. Saturn here acts to rip away the superficial. Illusions about the self, the body, and personal abilities will no longer be tolerated. He might no longer be comfortable with any superficial mannerisms that may have carried him to date. He might decide to slim down or simplify his approach to the world, and perhaps slim down his body as well! The end result is a newfound identity and a realistic understanding of himself.

Hope it might help out.

• This post is deleted!

• natapier. thank you so much. you are right, i saw him about a week ago, after 2 months of separation. He had lost 12 pounds and was mentioning about the fact that he was getting old. he wanted me to validate the fact that he still looked attractive.

So, 2012? Does this mean even after mercury retrograde is over, i should not expect more messages and face to face encounters?

is there any specific month this year when we may reunite as lovers again?

we were talking about marriage etc. it all went down. until today, i do not know why we separated. I still do not know what to tell to my friends when they ask me why he broke up with me. any help would be appreciated. thanks

• Hello back almas2010,

I dont know what the future will bring for your relationship with him. However, saturn in Libra is also a difficult transit for you because it touches the 9th house. What does it mean for you personally?

Self-improvement is what this Saturn cycle is about in your life. You are developing your ideals and your commitments as transiting Saturn makes its way through your ninth house. Ideals and spiritual goals that you may have taken for granted or worked with for many years suddenly seem superficial or not particularly useful anymore. Perhaps your faith is tested in some way, and you begin to feel more skeptical.

Some of you might begin new studies as you unconsciously prepare for Saturn's next house transit. If you have been studying, you must be alert to the possibility that you might be questioning what it is exactly that you are working towards. Does this line of study match your true self? But most of you will be coming face to face with your self-defeating attitudes. The ninth house has much to do with our outlook, our personal philosophy, our sense of adventure, and our confidence. It is also associated with our faith, hope, and vision. Although its attachment to such things as higher learning and travel might mean that a Saturn transit to this house will affect these things, for most of you, it is more about taking a closer look at, and re-assessing, your attitude or general outlook on life, your faith or vision, and your bravery or confidence for embarking on new adventures--for venturing forth beyond the boundaries of your everyday existence.

At the beginning of the transit, you may feel a little somber, skeptical, or disillusioned. The perhaps blind faith or optimism that may have carried you to date comes up for inspection. Are your belief systems sound? What do you stand for? What kind of future are you working towards, and why? The spirit that drives you and motivates you to move out and beyond the everyday grind is now tested or questioned. By the end of the transit, you will have re-worked your spirit, and come face to face with what it is that truly and honestly offers you hope and optimism as well as that which fuels your drive. While you might begin by questioning yourself, if you work hard at self-improvement, you will be one step closer to knowing where you are headed, and you will have re-built faith in yourself and your beliefs. A shaky feeling that causes you to sputter and avoid risks will be replaced with a more mature attitude towards adventure and facing the unknown. You learn to let go of self-defeating attitudes and belief systems that have been holding you back, you recognize exactly where you have been overdoing your expectations, and you find new, more rewarding, and more honest-to-yourself ways to nurture faith, hope, and vision. The aim is for truth and wisdom, not only facts, information, and knowledge.

At some point during Saturn's stay in Libra, Saturn will form a trine to your Sun in Aquarius. During this trine, you feel more comfortable with who you are. Because you have a more mature grasp of our own capabilities, you project a more responsible, perhaps serious, and self-assured personality to others. You may be more open to receiving grounded, practical advice, and benefit from humbly learning from others. Your life seems more stable during this time period, likely because you are able to look at yourself in a realistic and reasonable manner, and because you are less vulnerable to self-delusions. One of the major sources of stress and guilt in our lives stems from uncertainty. We might want to stop to think about how much stress comes from overestimating our capabilities and responsibilities, and inevitably failing to meet them. Things nag at the back of our minds. Saturn offers us realism, and with his trine to your Sun, you see yourself and your capabilities more clearly and realistically. This transit tends to reduce uncertainty and offers a welcome reprieve from feelings of guilt and fear. At this time in your life, you know what your responsibilities are, and you meet them.

Maybe it will help you out with the future. Again, good luck!!

• Thank you so much Natapier. I appreciate your help.

it's true, I have been self reflecting a lot lately. Thanks again

• You are welcome!

• im Aquarius he is Libra we were together for 17 years,Please tell me what actually went wrong and if we are getting back together or if he has someone else

• hello dnnmre,

I did a tarot cards reading regarding your relationship:

Situation As It Is:Two of Swords

To draw this card shows that there are decisions to be made. However all the facts may not be in at this point in time. There could be something about to crop up that you are not aware of and it may come to light later. Often something is not seen in the clear light of day or there is an unknown factor involved. Time is often of the essence and it is usually worth waiting it out for awhile to see what may arise to clarify the issue. Making a decision with all the facts is much easier than with only half the information.

Course of Action to be Taken:Ace of Swords

When you draw this card, you are being given the urge to broaden your horizons and make sweeping changes. Your future is about to move ahead in many and varied ways. This card cuts aside those things and people that you no longer need or are relevant to your life.

Future: Eight of Swords

This can be a difficult situation to deal with. There may be restrictions in your life that you would like to be freed from. It is also a mentally stressful occasion that requires clarity of thinking and forethought to resolve. If you keep your wits about you and refuse to be depressed you will manage to sail through this time with flying colours and be amazed at your strength of will when you have come out of the other end of the fog and retrospectively look back on how well you handled yourself and the dilemma you had faced.

Endurance is the key to coping right now and your decisions may have far-reaching consequences. You will find you have matured throughout the process of dealing with your problems. You may have to let go of relationships and friendships and this will prove to be an unburdening for you and allow you the freedom to pursue your own goals.

Do not be dismayed by these goodbyes, for they are a necessary part of your new path to follow, unhindered by a lifestyle that had cramped your style and your latent talents.

Now you will start to blossom and to produce good works in whatever field you focus on right now. Allow flexibility in your thinking for fresh ideas and ways of doing things will open new doorways to your true destiny

Hope It might help. Good Luck

• can you explain it to me in english please wht it means

• will we be getting back together or does he have someone else

• Natapier, you have been so kind to me. May I ask you to do a reading for me as well for me and RF.Last favor 😃

I heard from him today, he said he was missing me and that we shoudl get together..but for once i stood up for myself and told him that i needed a response: would we get back together or should i move on...i'd like to see what you can read...will RF and SS reunite as lovers? DO you see any messages initiated from him? any timelines would help. once again thank you Natapier.

• Hello back dnnmre,

In plain english,

Situation As It Is:Two of Swords

The 2 of Swords is a good omen romantically, especially for a romance that is already in existence. This card can signify that your relationship will move into a lighter, easier, more balanced phase, with treating each other as equals playing a major role. If you are looking for love, take a good hard look at yourself to see if you have any outstanding emotional issues that need to be dealt with FIRST. People can smell desperation a mile away, and it is a major turn-off. A life partner does not complete you; a life partner is icing on the cake of your own complete life. Do not look outside yourself for happiness. Then the relationship you truly want and need will come.

Course of Action to be Taken:Ace of Swords

In terms of love, the Ace can mean that you are ready to start something new, and if you're currently in a committed relationship, it can indicate that there's something about this relationship that you will choose to put a stop to. Don't hesitate to speak your mind. If something in the relationship is hurtful or bad for you, and you lose your partner because you say so - you haven't really lost, you are being guided toward a relationship that is better for you. Tell the truth.

Future: Eight of Swords

In the context of love, the 8 of Swords points to a need to seriously re-evaluate a relationship. You may be sticking with someone that is actually bad for you, since you figure it's "better than nothing." If that's the case, rethink. Being in an unhealthy relationship is much worse than being alone. If you are looking for love, first look at how well you love yourself. Someone else cannot come along and fix you. Start where you are.

Hope it might help this time. Good Luck!!

• Hello back almas2010,

I am happy you heard some news from him. Lets see now what the cards have in store for you:

Situation as it is: Seven of Cups

Be clear and specific about what you want in a relationship, evaluate your choices thoughtfully, be honest and as clear as you can be with all people involved (including yourself) then move ahead.

You actually did just that in your last conversation with him.

Action to be taken: Four of Cups

Look hard at yourself as to whether you are being realistic with regards to love. Do you have your heart set to the exclusion of everyone else? On someone who isn't giving you very much back or who is quite literally unavailable?

After re-evaluation then you should consider his offer. A wise person should at least investigate what is being presented, rather than dismissing it without knowing all the facts.

Future: 2 of cups

This card represents true love, balanced partnership, commitment, and all of the things that most of us hope for in regard to love and relationship. However, this does not mean that you can just do or say "whatever" and that your love/relationship will last; it only means that the underpinnings, the real, solid, potential for true love and affection is there. If you are "looking for love," this is a signal that it is very likely to be headed your way very soon. Relax.

The timeframe will be 2 days or 2 weeks or maximum 2 months.

Good luck with your relationship!!

• THank you so much Natapier, you've always been so helpful..

so if i understand the future card correctly: does it apply to my relationship with my ex particularly or is it in my love life in general?

The reading was for him and I, does this mean the outcome may be positive within 2 days, weeks or months? although I was very straight forward with him and told him i was tired of waiting. thank you for clarifying.

you have been such as support.

• HI Natapier! it's been a long time! can you please see the 2 other threads i started and comment if you get a moment? Thank you so much!!

• Actually Natapier, Can you do a reading for me and the new man. HIs initials are JB date of birth 10/24/1977 and mine is SS 2/10/1981? I met him few weeks ago and we've been in touch ever since. THank you !!!