Help Me Out

• Ask for Feng Shui advice to improve your career, love life and more. If you have a specific question about an aspect of Feng Shui, want clarification on how certain elements relate to certain sectors, or are confused about a Feng Shui concept, this is the place to get answers!

• Are there any good Feng Shui tips for those of us who may be moving to a different apartment in the near future? For instance, is it more advantageous to live on a certain floor, should we look for windows facing a certain direction? Also, is there an absolute Feng Shui deal-breaker we should keep an eye out for?

*I am a Tarot.com employee. The views expressed in this post are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of Tarot.com.

• I just moved into a very small house (300 sq. ft.) and I'm wondering if there are any Feng Shui tips or guidelines specific to tiny spaces? Any help would be appreciated - thanks!

*I am a Tarot.com employee. The views expressed in this post are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of Tarot.com.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi, TaroSaundra! The one thing I do remember right off the top of my head is to never live in an apartment where your door is the one at the end of a long hall - facing the hall. So, if you look down the hallway and your front door would be staring at you, that's very bad Feng Shui. Much like the poisoned arrow chi, the energy would be flying down the hall right at your door.

Although it can be fixed with a cure, it's much better to avoid it!

Spiritbeing

• Hi there,

I had my Kua number report completed and I have a question about conflicting directions. Most of it is compatible, health is south, relationships is east and wisdom is south east. However success is north. In the general layout of my home and work environments I can accommodate this but I'm wondering if you have any suggestions regarding what to do about sleeping.

I had the report done out of interest because I have certain things which I must have set up in my environment before I am comfortable, and my spiritual mentor suggested to me that I may be subconsciously attuned to the Chi and aligning with that energy. This would explain why I always shift around at night between facing the north and south directions! And also why I have had constant struggles balancing my health and work. At the moment I am looking for a new job as my current position is taking it's toll on my health. I am setting up my activations in the recommended locations, however do you have any other specific advice on how to balance the opposing energies in my case?

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

K

• hi i am linda i need to if my attorneys is going to be able to get my disability or sencf i cant work what is goning to happen to me ///// please help thank you

• I have felt for most of my life that I have a gift of being psychic...I don't know where to start for who to ask. Can someone point me in a direction?

• Linda, This may or may not be a psychic reading but I feel that you'll get your disability. The reason I say this may not be a reading is because I've "been there, done that" at one point in my life. My attorney was able to finally win. Usually when you have an attorney (at least in the US), they can get it. Otherwise, fighting for it on your own is futile. So, I don't know whether I'm saying this from my own experience, a psychic place, or both. But you will win.

Also, if I might recommend that you get the DVD or book from the library by Louise Hay called, "Heal your body, Heal your life" and "A Return to Love" by Marianne Williamson. I was disabled in an auto accident in 1988 and they told me I'd never walk again and be dead in 5 years. I'm very much alive, was walking by 1990 with a cane and totally free of the cane within a year after that. These two books helped me significantly and I still rely on Louise Hay to this day!

I am a living, breathing, walking miracle and there is really nothing special about me. You can do it too! The Creator desires that we be healthy and whole and created us that way!

Namaste, Debbie

• Kill all clutter! show no mercy! In a space that size there must be a place for everything and everything in it's place. If you don't use it daily and love it then toss it! Or at the very least store it. If you haven't used it in a year sell it or toss it.

I live in a an apartment that is 600 square feet, and I use everything that I can find to save space. Dish racks that fold up and store flat, furniture that multi tasks, Etc.

The best Feng Shui starts clutter free.

• First and foremost be merciless with the clutter. Have a place for everything and have everything in it's place. Only keep what you truly love and use all the time.

If you're not sure, Put the items in question in storage. If you can go for six months without it then it's clutter.

Also move or get rid of 27 things on a regular basis. Another good rule is "One in, One out," If you bring one thing into the house, Take one thing out of the house.

Good luck!

• Especially get rid of things that have negative memories. Even though it maybe something really nice or expensive, get rid of it. I had a friend who has this really expensive crystal vase that she received as a gift from a giflfriend. That giflfriend betryed her and so they cut off their relationship. Everytime she looked at this vase it reminded her of the hurt and so finally she let it go. I tell people look it at this way, give things like that away or toss them because it's not worth it, alloow for something new to come into your life. Get rid of things that bring up old negative memories.

What you see is what you get. I had a single girlfriend, an great lady. Single mother of three and always with her children. She is a great mother but wanted a man in her life. She asked me why is that she is this great lady (she has the whole package from personality, to education to looks to manners you name it!) and never could go out on a second date with a man. Then I went to her home and what did she have numerous pictures of? A single lady, a single lady with her children. There was no male energy in her home. Remember to balance ying and yang in your home. So she took down all those pictures of singleness and in about a month she found her man. She didn't have this singless to enforce what she was recieving.