Please - looking for a relationship reading, can anyone help?

• Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone has any guidance regarding a relationship I am in. I'm a 44 year old lady (July 31, 1965), recently separated, soon to be divorced. About 5 months after separating from my ex of 20+ years, I met a Man (Apri 14, 1963) and have been dating him ever since. I wasn't looking for a relationship but this one just seemed to develop naturally.

There are so many things I like about him and we have a lot of fun when we are together.

I wonder if anyone has any intuitive feelings about the future of this relationship? I was very badly hurt in the past and I'm a bit nervous of getting too involved but on the other hand, this is something I can't pass up...I feel this is something I need to pursue. I am trying to be very present in this relationship and just take one day, one moment at a time.

Thanks very much in advance.

Light and love to all.

• Hello torgirl44

I am happy you find a new love. I am excited for you both.

The element you share is extremely creative, and hints at a good union. The combination of Leo Fire with Aries Fire is an excellent one — you and Aries can look forward to many satisfying times. You are both driven individuals, who have strong creative impulses and know how to support each other. This will help you both achieve your long-term goals.

Aries needs to realise that Leo is just as proud and dominating a sign as Aries. There will be no avoiding the who will rule the roost question in this relationship.

In the extreme, two fire signs combining can be explosive. One can eventually burn out the other — this usually happens if the competitiveness between the two of you gets out of control. But Leo is the fifth sign, which indicates playfulness and a sporting association between you. Try to keep it all in good fun.

Even if things are going very well, you’ll still have to sort out who is going to be the leader, or see if you can share the job. Neither of you is submissive, so this will be a challenge.

The fact that fire is a common element between you promises very good times, sexually and emotionally. This is definitely a great match in the bedroom. There’s a spark between you there — your connection is spontaneous, fresh and ever youthful.

If there’s any problem here, it’s most likely to be over-indulgence! Are you complaining, Leo? No way, and neither will Aries!

• Natapier,

Thanks so much for your insights. You are very right about many things, we both have great drive and are very supportive of each other. At this point, we don't seem to be too competitive with each other but it's still early on in the relationship. I will have to look out for that.

There is a real spark between us...that's for sure.

The only issue I see right now is that I think I am way more into him than he is into me. When we're together he seems like he really likes me but it's hard for me to get him to nail down a date/time to get together...he's always so busy with other things in his life.

I guess I just have to wait and see where this goes.