Wondering about someone...

• is there a way that I could ask someone a question without posting it on the board?

• Gladyouwroteme,

Not really. The Admin prohibits giving out personal contact info, and also "readings". I am intuitive, and figure what direction you need to go, and then offer some common sense advice.

So, if you generally state your concern, without going into detail, I may be able to help you. For instance if you are told you need a hip replacement, you could just say a surgery, or even a health concern your doctor is recommending a solution for, something like that. I do not need to know exact details to give you a direction.

• BrianTristan,

I was wondering about a friend who has had a very deep affect on our lives. He had to leave due to a job but we miss him, it's almost as though when he left a part of us did too. He had a very big impact on our family and we love him to the moon and back. I wondered if he'd be back with us at some point in time. :0)

• Gladyouwroteme,

Yes, as things stand right now, I see him wanting to come back. Employment can take people many places, but home is where the heart is, and you guys are home to him.

You want to do something to bring him back, and that is sweet, but if you want to do something it has to be constructive, and not a simple wish. What is his field of employment? Start looking in local paper's want ads, look on line at local employers, and job listing sites. E-mail these listings to him, or postal mail print outs or photocopies to him. At first he will think that is very nice that he is thought about, so do not worry about getting what you are doing perfect the first time. Keep doing this, make it a long term project that you work on every week or every two weeks, and eventually I see some fruit ripening on the vine if you do this for him, and it may bring him back to living locally again by you guys.

Get to work,

BrianTristan

• haha... "get to work" I love it! Thanks Brian... :0) He's a very talented man, he'll find something amazing and he'll change lives for sure. Looks like I've got some work to do. lol

• Hi Brian

Wondering if you can give me some advice. I have been seeing a man for about 1 1/2 years. My dob is 8/5/51 His is 5/15/53. I met him on a dating site. He said he was looking for a LTR. Later I found out he was in a LTR with another woman who had moved to TX 3 years before. Oct 2009 that relationship supposedly ended because of me. He says I am the one now. I would like to believe this, but he had lied so much before. Please give me your thoughts on our relationship. I need the truth. Good or bad. Thanks so much.

• RubyRedLips,

Interesting that someone who plays two people against each other, finally comes to a decision, but in the process of his "test driving" ruins the trust in probably both.

Do I think he has decided on you? Yes. Should you trust him. Not sure. Remember his lies and deceit were for his own gain, so he could decide who was best for him. That sounds good in theory, but yo and this other woman are not cars, or something you can return in 30 days if you do not like it.

My feeling is for you to let him twist in the wind for a few months, and if he is there at the end of two or three months, then try for a relationship with him. If he runs to the other woman, then forget him, he is about filling a void, not about being with you. You will need to go to couples counseling before you get engaged or married, trust has been broken, and there is no easy way to repair that without professional help, especially if you are going to make one your life (home, financials, bills, credit) with this man.

Best Wishes,

BrianTristan

• Brian

Thanks so much. Your thoughts are exactly my thoughts. The other lady lives in TX and visits a few times a year. It was very easy to deceive me for a while. He said he thought it was ok to have 2 loves at one time. Good for him...not for me. I didn't speak to him for 3 months when I found out about her. He tried to have contact with me, but I would not answer. Finally he sent her an e-mail, a copy to me which I verified on his computer, and then a phone call to her ending their relationship. I worry about anyone who can lie so easily and play 2 women at once. I think it is best to just have fun with him and have no long term plans of any kind.

You are wonderful to help me out. I really do appreciate these forums.

Much happiness to you.

• I would like a reading when you have time. There is this guy at home that has been running into my mom very often. He even ran into my mom and brother when my brother was in town and they all ate dinner together. I don't live in the same state but close in driving distance. He even took my mom to look at his house that is a work in progress. He is divorced and is also running for county sheriff, so he is very busy until June 1. I have e-mailed twice with a response, the last two times although no response until today he mailed thanking me for a gift I sent. I was wondering is he interested and will it progress to something more in the future. Thank you for your time. Love and Light.

• HelloKhemosabie

I might be able to help you out with your situation.

Present Situation : The Empress

The Empress is an archetype of feminine power; she is watery, hard to fathom, mysterious, fertile, and sexual. She augurs a need for us to be in touch with our feminine side, to listen to our intuition, and to give priority to our emotions an passions. She can signify coming abundance.

Your World : Ace of Pentacles

You are likely to be feeling optimistic, upbeat, and hopeful about your future. Things should be going well, in general. You could well be starting something new very soon, this could be in the realm of work or personally, but either way, it's a good thing.

Your Lover's World : 3 of swords

The card symbolically shows three swords, one dripping in blood, which represents pain and distress. Often a separation from someone occurs at this time or some kind of friction or dispute. It often feels quite tormenting and hurtful at the time and is difficult to get through while this feeling lasts. Three people may be involved in a dispute or go their separate ways, or become involved in an emotional tug of war.

Nature of Issues : 7 of cups

Someone could be confusing you or taking advantage of your good nature.

Obstacles : Queen of Pentacles

Sometimes this card refers to a dark-haired woman who is likely to play an important role in your life in some way. The reversed Queen, however, more often appears to energies in our lives which need to be paid attention to, and in this context, it's mainly the issues around the home and what "home" means to you.

Lessons and Signs : 7 of pentacles

With regard to love, the 7 of Pentacles points to things going well for the person that you have your heart set on. Don't give in to feelings of suspicion or fear. All is well. Be patient.

Your Hopes, Fears and Desires : Ace of Wands

This card depicts being upbeat, optimistic, and hopeful about your future - with good cause! You are likely to be feeling quite energetic and positive, or you very soon will be feeling that way. Aces also tell you that now is a good time to start something new. Take the initiative and move into new territory, for the old has little to offer, whereas the new is fresh and inspiring to you. What will you begin?

Your Lover's Hopes, Fears and Desires :King of Wands

A man who has come a long way and yet feels he still has so much to do ahead of him.

In terms of love, the King of Wands is an excellent omen. He signifies that someone you care about also has protective and caring feelings about you, and that they are also willing to work hard if necessary to make the relationship work. He may be more than usually focused on his own work/career and now he has to make time for romance.

Challenges: King of Swords

Sever the past and start anew.

Outcome: Temperance

This card is such a lovely card to look at. Pictured is a person who appears to be an angel and there are enormous wings on their back signifying that they are not a mere mortal. When we draw this card it can inspire us to be more ourselves, bringing out the pure essence of our being and approaching life in the way a child does, with wonder and excitement at the newness of being. We are able to put things into perspective and bring some balance and harmony into our daily lives if we can just slow down a little and take time to see the beauty that is there all around us. We may start to appreciate that the Sun comes up every day, the scent of fresh flowers as they bloom in Springtime and the colour of the sky on a clear blue day, and if there are some clouds, they can appear like puffs of fairy floss and seem almost edible. You are being guided to bring out the best in yourself and in your surroundings. You may feel the desire to get closer to nature and this can manifest in various ways. Either you start a garden or buy lots of plants to put in your home or you move out to the country and live on a farm or other type of similar situation. Also you can more readily tune into your emotions and what gives you satisfaction in life. You are on the verge of a new lifestyle and if you seek it you will find peace and contentment more than you ever have before.

Hope it might help you!!!

• Khemosabie,

Nice of Natapier to give you a spread. I hoped it helped.

Other than that, your Lone Ranger, as I see things needs some time to get himself situated, and you need to be patient. The card spread is more in depth than what I would give, and I agree with what was laid out. I do not see this man as a waste of time, he is worth your time, and I see giving the relationship time to grow as a very good thing.

Love and Light,

BrianTristan

• Natapier

Thank you very much for your time and in depth reading. It was very helpful, informative and

right on. Thanks again.

Love and Light

Khemosabie

• Brian Tristan

I want to thank you for your follow-up to Natapier. It was very nice and informative. Thanks

for taking the time to respond.

Love and light,

Khemosabie

• Khemosabie,

I hope that the assistance was helpful. I say just sit back and enjoy the ride, if you worry about where it is going too much you may worry it away. I think your ride will be pleasant and the destination even better. So relax.

Best Wishes,

Brian Tristan