Hans Wolfgang: Can u pls do a reading for me/relationship

• Hi Hans,

Could you please do a reading for my ex boyfriend Richie and I

his dob is 10/2-1975

mine is 02/10/1981

We separated 2 months ago, i saw him a week ago after he asked me to hang out with him.

Are there any possibilities of reuniitng as a couple or is it done? are there any other women he's been involved with during our separation. he states there has not been

your help would be appreciated. it is quite time sensitive as i would like to be prepared for it and act upon your advice.

Thanks again

• Could you please do a reading for my ex boyfriend Richie and I: you think you could not live alone.

mine is 02/10/1981: this can be emotional disappointment and personal losses on the affectional level. However, this is completion in love and of 'Universal Love'. Yes, it can signal the ending of one or more key relationships. If so, it is most likely that these relationships are no longer doing you any good. It is time for them to end, whether or not you realize this at the time they happen. However, it can also represent your helping others by counseling them or in some way sharing your love and compassion with them. It means a giving of love in a more or less selfless manner.

Are there any possibilities of reuniitng as a couple or is it done? Neither nor.

are there any other women he's been involved with during our separation: yes.

your help would be appreciated: no mistake, if you go with him, it is adequate for your humble needs, but not for more.

it is quite time sensitive as i would like to be prepared for it and act upon your advice: compulsive enthusiasm can be set right if you learn from your mistakes.

The inner cannot come and manifest itself as the outer.

• thank you so much for your reading. few questions though:

1. you stated that we may reunited as a couple' neither nor': what does it depend on? is the ball in my court or his? im a bit confused. will he come back to me? any timelines?

2. has he been physically involved with another woman than me during the separation or just flirting and dating? we got intimate a week ago.

if so, is she still in his present? anything serious?

1. if i go with him, it wouldn't be for a solid relationship? purely physical or friendship?

and last question, sorry,

1. Does he love me still? is he hurting from the separation?

thank you, i would apprecaite it if you could clarify these points, any timelines would help. thanks

1. you stated that we may reunited as a couple' neither nor': what does it depend on? it does depend on whether one of you both comes forward and opens his/her heart offering his/her love.

is the ball in my court or his? in his.

will he come back to me? no.

any timelines? 6th of february.

1. has he been physically involved with another woman than me during the separation or just flirting and dating? just flirting.

if so, is she still in his present? no.

anything serious? no.

1. if i go with him, it wouldn't be for a solid relationship? yes.

purely physical or friendship? friendship.

1. Does he love me still? No.

is he hurting from the separation? no.

Be characterless. Have no morality; be not immoral, be amoral. Or, have a higher morality that never comes from the outside, but comes from within. It does not allow any imposition from the outside, because all impositions from the outside convert you into a serf, into a slave. And my effort is to give you dignity, glory. My effort here is to give you splendor.