Past lives and spirit guides

• A while back I had a past life reading because for many years the name Anastacia would give me goose bumps, then a friend of mine was dying and in her last days on this earth she told me she could see Anastacia and that Anastacia was with me and that I knew Anastacia.

This "bothered" me because I never met anyone with that name! So I signed up for a past life reading, come to find out that Anastacia was my mother in a past life and she has been with me ever since. She has vowed to stay with me until I "pass this lesson" . This made sense because she told me in this past life Irises were my favourite flowers, I can remember being 5 or 6 in this life and wanting to paint purple and yellow flowers on everything. Still today I love the fleur de lis design (which is an iris). There were other things that she said which also made things make sense at the time.

I believe I have other spirits helping me and guiding me, sometimes I can feel them and sometimes I think I have caught a glimmer of them next to me. I would love to learn how to explore and learn from both my past lives, and spirit guides so I can get the "lesson" right this time. Does anyone have any ideas?

Just call me:

Anastacia's daughter!