HANSWOLFGANG - could you please read these cards for me?

• I asked: What is the future of my new relationship?

i did a horseshoe spread: Here is a description of each position and what card I received. I'm confused b/c it seems positive, but we're off to a little bit of a rocky start. None of the cards were reversed.

Card #1 - Knight of cups. This card represents the past. This may be the immediate past, or it may go further back in time.

Card #2 - justice. This card represents the immediate present.

Card #3 - 3 pentacles. This card represents the immediate future.

Card #4 - 7 pentacle. This card represents something that is on the consultant's mind.

Card #5 king of cups. This card represents the attitude of another. This will usually be a person known to the consultant and is somehow connected to the question.

Card #6 - the sun. This card represents an obstacle the consultant must face. If a favorable card comes up it would indicate that there is no real obstacle to overcome.

Card #7 Ace of wands. This card represents the outcome the consultant should expect

• Card #1 - You wanted to relate.

Card #2 - defense against disparagement.

Card #3 - reconstruction.

Card #4 - you are discontented with your relationship, you are getting too less out of it.

Card #5 he dominates you with his emotions.

Card #6 - you are negating growth.

Card #7 illusions because of strong desires (se x, child, etc.).

To go deeper, in more detail, psychologists have

discovered a certain phenomenon they call "imprinting."

When a child is born, he gets the first imprint of the

mother, the father, because they are there. You should become more

aware what your imprinting can do ....

• Thank you for your response!! So, what do you think the outcome will be? I thought Ace of Wands is positive? Do you think the reconstruction card is a positive card to get in regards to where we are heading?

Thanks 🙂

• So, what do you think the outcome will be? you will take the initiative. You ask for total subordination stopping for nothing which will have a great impact on the status of the locomotor systems.

I thought Ace of Wands is positive? no, it just means energy takes over, that can be constructive, that can be destructive.

Do you think the reconstruction card is a positive card to get in regards to where we are heading? Yes.

To be alone is the only real revolution. To accept that you are alone is the greatest transformation that can happen to you.

• Oh wow he thinks all relationships are negative he must have never loved as Falling in love means that he feels you are falling I think your cards are positive and you will have a great outcome.. Put positive thoughts in your head and you will create positive energy 🙂

• Thanks guys!!