HANSWOLFGANG, could you please read these cards for me!

• Hello Hans,

I have lately been trying to work on letting go of my irrational fears pertaining to my home, even to the point of not feeling I had the strength or will to come on to the forums for the last few days, and this is what I had been enjoying so much these past few weeks....but it was because of my lack of quality sleep.

Today I did a reading using The Gilded Tarot cards, I was quite shocked at what cards came out, 4 out of the 5 cards were Major Arcana cards....the question I asked was just a general "What do I need to know today as for guidance?"

1. WORKS: pertains to things you accomplish in a day.... THE TOWER

2. HOME: reflects people and activities connected with your home. THE HANGED MAN

3. UNEXPECTED: indicates surprises and unexpected events. THE DEVIL

4. YOUR ROLE: represents your mood, actions, or reflections to events and people that fill your day. TEMPERANCE.

5. OUTCOME: TWO OF SWORDS.

so, you can see I was quite shocked at the 4 Majors coming out,

I would be most grateful for any insight you could give me Hans, I respect your honesty and wisdom.

I know there must be some significant message for me in this short spread because of the predominant amount of majors!! am I right?

much love and joy to you Hans

Denise

♥

• am I right? no.

1. WORKS: pertains to things you accomplish in a day.... THE TOWER: be cautious, you are prone to accidents.

2. HOME: reflects people and activities connected with your home. THE HANGED MAN: relax in your uncomfortable situation.

3. UNEXPECTED: indicates surprises and unexpected events. THE DEVIL: but there is the danger you will supress yourself, your energy, just because of your relationships.

4. YOUR ROLE: represents your mood, actions, or reflections to events and people that fill your day. TEMPERANCE: if you are losing your inner balance, you may destroy the contact to your origin.

5. OUTCOME: TWO OF SWORDS: you are indecisive and you should wait for more clarity.

It is not that first you have to practice this and

then you have to practice that. If you can simply

manage being loving and not being attached... it is

attachment that kills love, because it is attachment

that destroys freedom, and love cannot exist in a state

of bondage.

Love can exist only in total freedom.

• Hi Hans,

Thank you for responding and your insight, I am truly grateful,

If I may ask of a couple of things, when you said about practice, in what do I need not to keep practising, and be simply loving and not be attached? is it in all areas you see me being attached?...I can understand what you mean about attachment destroys freedom, do you mean don't be attached to anything? if so, how would we achieve it?...

The most thing I wish not to happen is losing my inner balance, and I have to say I feel very unbalanced a lot of late, as much as I try to feel light and happy!, my unbalanced thought patterns of most of my life can be a bit of a battle to change, how do we alter them and then re-programme our subconscious? please can you offer me any advice on this.

Please forgive me about all the questions!

once again thank you Hans, much love and joy to you and yours.

Denise

♥

• Thank you Denise,

in what do I need not to keep practising, and be simply loving and not be attached? in keeping control. You simply

surrender; say to yourself that you have tried and you have

struggled, and you have not found any bliss. It may be

that you are the cause of all your misery. If you choose the

path of will, again you will be choosing, again you will be

practising, again you will be there. Whatsoever the

result may be, you will be present in it. And if you are the

misery -- and you have tried everywhere and you have done

everything -- it is better to drop yourself and see what

happens. So surrender,

and after that simply wait.

is it in all areas you see me being attached?...no.

do you mean don't be attached to anything? no.

how do we alter them and then re-programme our subconscious? this question is directed more inwards. The

subconscious mind has no will of its own. Just tell it

to do something and it will do it.

But you are not aware of your own capacity, so rather

than ordering you go on begging, or, at the most, you

begin to fight. When you fight, you are divided. Your

own will begins to fight with you. The subconscious

mind has no will at all. So, if you want to stop

smoking, don't try. Just order and stop. Don't try at

all. If you fall in the trap of trying you will never

win, because you have accepted something which is not

there. You just say to the mind, "Now I stop this very

moment," and soon you will become aware that things

begin to happen. It is natural! Nothing is strange

about it: it is just natural. Once you have to be aware

of it, that's all. So just put the subconscious mind

aside and begin to live in the moment.

please can you offer me any advice on this: do not resign and be aware of your hyperactivity.

About the essentials there should be no compromise at

all, with nobody, not even with God, because you don't

know anything about God. The priest goes on speaking on

behalf of some God which nobody knows. It is the

priest, the cunning priest, who pretends that his voice

is God's voice.

• Hello Hans,

wonderful wonderful advice and insight from you as usual!! THANK YOU....

It is definitely me that causes my own misery, I really know we all create our reality with our thoughts and feelings, and in most of us it's the "mind chatter" that needs to be dropped, what I have been doing wrong is to constantly search and struggle to "stop" the mind chatter....but as you just said to me.... "When you fight, you are divided. Your

own will begins to fight with you"....

How true this is, when I read this the light bulb went on so to speak...everything is so simple isn't it...as humans we all search and struggle for the answer to everything thinking its all a mystery and is hidden and difficult to find the secret of peaceful loving happy life. .....all I and everyone need to do is:

just say to the mind, "Now I stop this very

moment," and soon you will become aware that things

begin to happen. It is natural! Nothing is strange

about it: it is just natural. Once you have to be aware

of it, that's all. So just put the subconscious mind

aside and begin to live in the moment......

I can't thank you enough Hans for your wonderful insight and wisdom...and I will thank myself too in having been able to attract you into my life to remind me of these human things we came to experience....at last....I CAN SURRENDER!!!... and just order it to stop!!

all this has made me feel so much "lighter and happier"

From this moment on I will "keep it simple, and live in the moment"....no more inner "fights" for me...I love me and respect who I am!!....and no one would want to fight anyone whom they love and respected now would they!!

so much love joy and peace to you and yours Hans. I'm truly grateful our paths have crossed.

Denise

♥

• Thank you Denise,

and no more repression, because repression is to live a life that you were not meant to live. Repression is to do things which you never wanted to do. Repression is to be the fellow that you are not. Repression is a way to destroy yourself. Repression is suicide—very slow of course, but a very certain, slow poisoning.

• Thank you Hans!!....yes, you are right, no more repression!!

Much love and joy to you and yours,

Denise

♥

• Thank you Denise,

those who are successful in life are the people who are living without love. Love and success cannot go together. Because for success a hardness is needed, and love does not allow you to be so hard. Love and money cannot be achieved together because to accumulate money violence is needed, and love cannot tolerate that much violence. There can be no relation between love and power because for power such a mad rush and cut-throat competitiveness is needed which love cannot allow.