How do you go about learning tarot

• Many years ago i used to practice tarot, but stopped, why i cant remember!!! My sister bought me the Rider Waite deck and two books, The only tarot book youll ever need by Skye Alexander and learning the tarot by joan bunning, for my birthday recently. When reading years ago i just used to go by my intuition and gut feelings but reading these forums there are many who have other abilities they use along side the cards, im just wondering how did other people on here start learning and do you guys have any advice to get me back on track.

• Keep practise~~ i am doing that to~~ sometime find ppl doing exchange reading~~~ =D

• Yes practice makes perfect and it will take me a while to reconnect to my inner self on a higher level that i do already.

• I purchased a couple of E-books online.

I've had one for over 2 months now which has taught me alot and I personally think that I am a great tarot reader now. It's a beginner guide that focuses on you and how to channel your energy to do what will later come natural to you. If you want to learn more about it here is a link...(might have to copy and paste)

http://16851k42pendtq7rhntrza-21v.hop.clickbank.net/

It was cheap too...only 5.77

I just bought another E-book last week for 20 bucks that I'm still going through. From what i've read so far, it goes really deep into the mindset of tarot and has taught me a great deal so far.

If you want...here's the link to that one...

http://c2cecpx5v6rgt05ehppnh-0yum.hop.clickbank.net/

Just remember that practicing is the best thing to do...just let it come natural with this education.

I hope this helps...

• Hi!

I've been attending a course in Cracow, Poland and I have been very satisfied. I felt I was making real progress. The institution that runs those courses is called Station Nord Center,

Please find them at:

stationnord.eu

This was the most interesting of the courses I have attended.

Also, even despite the fact that the course took place in Poland, it was done in English - can you imagine?

Hope this help,

Regards,

Atlas