The Enchanted Pond

• QQQQQ SIESTA LOL ROTFL OM YES YOU ID GET ME,

YOU MIGHT WANT TO STICK AROUND FOR THIS ONE HEHE

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM I FOUND THE PERFECT MOB DRESS FOR YOU I WILL TRY IT ON AN SEND A PICTURE..IT WOULDN'T COST TO MUCH TO SEND IT YOUR WAY...AND IT HAS ALL THE COLOURS THAT WOULD LOOK BEAUTIFUL ON YOU, EVEN THE HEAD PIECE..

OKAY I NEED TO TAKE A PIC OF MY GOOD IDE OKAY I HOPE IT WORKS, ICE WANTED US TOO HAVE SOME FUN SO I'M GOING TO HAVE SOME FUN, SHE WOULD LOVE THI DRESS..

HUGS BLOOM..

• bLOOM WHAT DO YOU THINK, IT HAS ALL THE RIGHT COLORS...HEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAH LOL

i BETTER CATCH MY RIDE I MIGHT GET INTO TROUBLE SEEEEE YOU ALL SOON..

WHISTLING FOR MY CAR i SEEMED TO HAVE LOST IT, QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ DID YOU TAKE MY CAR ,NOT MY DOG NO NO NO...

GIVE IT BACK...

OK NO MORE JELLO SHOTS FOR YOU MISSY..

HUGETA SIESTA

SHEILA

• This post is deleted!

• QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ,

HAHAHAHAHA WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm to busy you have him for awhile, i'm bloated and having cravings so i'm going to sit in my recliner and eat potatoe chips and drink po...took this snap of me hope you like my chair.....rotfl lol

YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN ME BEFORE I HAD MY LASER TREATMENTS HAHA

• NO NOT POO POP HAHAHA

HUGSIESTA,

SISTA

SHEILA

• This post is deleted!

• Nope otis is going to an AA meeting when he sobers up and he can't go over and play with aunty siesta anymore unless he has poo shots, meant bone shots,no meant dog shots,

o never mind your confusing my brain hahaha....OTISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS come home..

i'm on a search for your own driver it might take me a few days, omg can you see the enchanted ones when they come on later, poor Laie will wonder now what Q and sheila are doing, hey lets go start a fight fiesty one no no i'm just kiding hehehe..

thanks QQQQQQ your a blast

hugs sheilaps some journey i'm on lol

• I'de better end off with a nice pic...

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

started it again hahahaha!

Namaste'

sheila

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Bad Otis!! LOL ! Give him a Tied to the Bedpost!

• Gem ---

What opposites between FL. & MI. ! No thank You on those type of hurricanes! The ones that head our way hardly ever make landfall with that type of destruction. The season has just begun and it looks like a busy one. I love a wild storm! Hate mass destruction and lives lost.

Thats awful about your car! Merc the Jerk must've been riding the other persons shoulder that day ---- he's a little trickster who gets around!

• Sunshine ---

The oldest turned 21 & went to N'Orlins, lol

WOW! Glad to hear family will be around! I'd silently freak, even tho every parent knows the feeling ….. so different when we turned 21 as Cactuss said, then when our babies do! I remember the photo you posted so in some way she has stayed a beautiful baby in my mind -- R O F L! Can image how bittersweet it is for you!

Hope the Double L's are in the school groove!

• Shatz/MyJourney ---

So many beautiful and hilarious photos! Good thing your daughter has gone back to school --- : )

she would think Mom had really lost it ---- with the party between you & Siesta, I picture you laughing as you post & type, Loved reading every moment!

I wish I could've seen the look on Sag's face when you said that German sentence -- ha!

Curb Otis-- LOL! Or I'll have to share my Depends!!! That'll mess with his cool groove -- heeheee

• Cactuss ----

A blush colored dress would be gorgeous! Set the bike aside and grab a Lear--- fly to Queenie's place and let her assist in search of the perfect MOB dress & heels. Just don't let her talk you into the 6inch red ones

Many moons ago, our luv-in-life Siesta traipsed all over town in those! Not many of us would be able to stay upright after a night like that! But, ooo la la the Queenie flies in style ---- book an appt. with her stylist while there too!

The Prince happened to comment on the 95* day and heading back to school ---- miserable! Who could focus in that heat & humidity! Looks like Earl lost his focus on our area too. Haven't turned on the news yet, but will soon.

• Quenkath ----

I'll have to grab onto the tail end of your Lear or MyJourney's for a while …… Or Cactuss' bike ! Right now, I see Icey's empty rock and the baffled expression on the pool boys face like where is the bright light that was here …. Cheers, Ice Queen! We'll save your spot and shots.

Triple 3 T will have to keep replacing the boys ---- Y'all wear them out! Tho' with Moonbeam gone there r extras for you, myjourney and gem! Party On Peeps!

• DD,

I'm with you ....... But, a light so bright can never be dimmed. Hugs Dear One!

• icearia, Queen of the West Winds, Ice Queen, Witchy-Poo,

Last night I was watching the BBC news while climbing into bed. They reported a 7.5 (?) earthquake in your area ..... Sort of matched what I felt when I saw your post ...... You can find me when you are able. Please do so.

Will hold my angel wing close, wear yours. Draw on the light of your soul for it is ever present and can never be dimmed if you seek it. Sprinkling faery dust on the path before you and your family and Demanding! Commanding! angels wrap their wings around all of you.

I LOVE YOU!

• Hi Laie,

Nice to hear from you, YESSSSSS!! glad Earl decided to go on his merry way elsewhere. Having lived sown South, and been through Hurricane Camille, and so many others, I stress when hurricane season is upon us. That's why I won;t go back there to live, too much stress for me, I'd rather deal with the snow!

I wondered if the earthquake had anything to do with Icey's abrupt departure.....I hope that she is okay down there. Will pray and send white light energy down her way. Please let us know if you hear from her and if she and her family is okay. Tell her we are all thinking of her!

Well, school is calling me, but going to the farmers market first.

I'm glad to see you at the pond, will have to catch you one day when we both are here at the same time.

Love and light,

Sunshine (Tamara)

• Hi ! Just left u a message on " Thankful" so we are both here ..... Enjoy the Market! I would feel the same stress if we got hurricanes strongly here also. The quake happened in New Zealand, I think, but being sensitive as Ice and with all the other things tuning her in .... who knows .... If any of us hears of her well-being it'll be shared ---- Sistas don't leave Sistas behind. ; )