The Enchanted Pond

• HI Gem,

Glad to see you are still here. Wow, to have your car hit at a parking lot, that's awful! You seem to have a great attitude about it though, and that's great that it can be fixed. I have a great little PT GT convertible (color: inferno red) that my husband got for me a bout four years ago. It got rear-ended once and I felt AWFUL...like I wasn't a deserving person to have such a neat-o car...it took me a while to come around to feeling worthy again, lol

That was an interesting story about your experience in hurricane Charlie. Wow, that was really something!! You have been a strong lady in your life, wow, nothing you can't handle girl!! You Go girl.

Yes, I am concerned for Icey too...I guess we keep sending her loving wings and light, and keep living our lives as if she were hovering right near by on her leer-jet broom!!

Hugs to you, and I WANT cooler weather...NOW please!!

Love,

Bloom

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• the world seems a litle darker now

• DD , YOU HAVE TO STAY STRONG LIKE ALL OF US, iCEEEE WOULD WANT IT THAT WAY..BUT I DO UNDERSTAND..i WAS GOING TO CHANGE MY NAME OVER TWO WEEKS AGO, BUT ICEEE GAVE ME THE PUSH I NEEDED..THE BIGGEST BLESSING WE CAN ALL GIVE HER IS TO SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER AND KEEP GOING ON WITH OUR jOURNEYS, I SEE YOU HELD A SPECIAL PLACE IN HER HEART DD, DON'T EVER DOUBT THAT FOR A SECOND..i KNOW I WON'T...

HUGS DD

PEACE,LIGHT AN LOVE TO YOU

SHEILA

• My dedicated Picture for ICE (Moonbeammm, I know we will see her again...

• oops have to fix that one,sorry

• 🙂

• Hi DD,

I am sad too, Icey has meant a lot to me also, she has helped me grow a lot while coming to the pond. I shed my tears because I will miss her terribly, she created this wonderful safe haven for us all and we have all grown and developed within the safety of its shores. Don't despair, DD, stay with us as Icey would no doubt want you to. We all are evolving and growing together as a pond family, you are an integral part of us all.

Namaste!

Sunshine

• Hi my dear pond family,

My computer has been messed up, but today I am here to say hello to you all and thank you for the best wishes for my daughter. Alas, she is in New Orleans with my Mother, so she celebrated her birthday down there. One down, two to go!

Icey's farewell brought tears to me, because I will miss her very much. Here's praying that whatever is causing her such distress will be resolved for her. As for us, we must continue to grow and evolve together as we have been so far. So many diverse individuals from so many places and so many walks of life, but we all have the desire to grow and become more enlightened and blessed people.

Thinking of you all and sending hugs,

Sunshine

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Its funny you said that Q thats how i picture iceee also, beleive me whe i say this, i searched for a very long time...i kept going back an forth at first i thought it was to dark, then when i really looked at it...there was a mystery behnd the picture..right then, i said thats it...

A group hug indeed..

Namaste'

every one

Join me in the circle of light..

• Wah wah Q! I don't like this hot humid weather! Most of our homes and businesses and schools are NOT air conditioned, so it makes it hard to keep up our busy cold-blooded pace during the day, when we would rather sit with a cool drink and ...well...just SIT! lol

Hopefully cooler weather is on the way, plus rain too. I am going to try to do a long bike ride this morning, no school today for my district!

DD - stay with us!!

Sunshine sister, I was sad too about Icey but you are right, she did build a beautiful place here, and isn't that a wonderful gift to us all!!

Yes, sending her lots of group hugs to help her on her way!

and Hugs to each of you!

Bloom xoxo

• My Journey, I am with you in the Circle of light! Thanks for all the pics!! xoxo

• Bloom, an all of you.. you sure do get some humid weather, i just can't beleive it...i would just melt...Bloom How did you and hubby do on your weighins...(I know thats not spelt right haha)

Something tells me Bloom you are a woman with amazing strength...I'm still waiting for my books..."The Secret must be very popular"

Sunshine, A big huggggg coming your way.....

Gem, hope you are okay, i know you check in every couple of days.. hugs to you

Tanya hugs to you and the children

Rooster so happy for you..hugs to you..

DD keep coming around, i still haven't got a chance to meet you..hugs

QQQQQQQQQQ is was great to see you again, thanks for the chuckles..hugs

Lady Laie, Just hoping and praying you are okay, "i know you are" ,and you will be dropping in soon.

Stay strong Enchanted ones for we can gather strength from each other, this is such an important area, i am so glad i decided to pop in and say hi to Gem, and the welcoming i got was an amazing feeling thanks for a rock...

Namaste'

Sheila

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!