The Enchanted Pond

• WHILE THOUGHTS OF SADNESS TUG AT MY HEART...I WILL WIPE AWAY MY TEARS....

Reason, Season, or Lifetime

People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.

When you figure out which one it is,

you will know what to do for each person.

When someone is in your life for a REASON,

it is usually to meet a need you have expressed.

They have come to assist you through a difficulty;

to provide you with guidance and support;

to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually.

They may seem like a godsend, and they are.

They are there for the reason you need them to be.

Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time,

this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.

Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away.

Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.

What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled; their work is done.

The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON,

because your turn has come to share, grow or learn.

They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.

They may teach you something you have never done.

They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.

Believe it. It is real. But only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons;

things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.

Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person,

and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.

It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

ā€” Unknown

• Gem, oh how i wanted to do what you posted....I wanted to stomp like a child and yell NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

GOD,only knows how i do not like goodbyes, But today is not goodbye, because we will all meet up some day...

I'm holding your hand Gem while typing this out...Lets stop and rest awhile on the rocks,now is a good time, for me...

Gem, you are trully full of courage sweetie!

I raise my cup and Thank GOD today, for Guiding me to the Enchanted Pond to meet you again and all the Beautiful Angels that sit here today and those who have sat on the same rocks we sit on today...

Love to you beautiful Gem

Namaste'

Sheila

• Hi BLOOMMMMMMMMMMM, haha

I loved what you wrote and you are definitely right! So we will all continue to march through our journey. I'm glad you had a quieter day. No, more conversations with yourself thats a good thing lol.

Hugs to You BLOOM

Namaste'

Sheila

• Laie,Don't know much about hurricane seasons where you are, Praying that everyone around you are safe..A big hug

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ where art though siesta, hope you are ok Fiesty one...A big cyber hug to you.

Sunshine,Tanya and Rooster I hope you are all well

WE NEED A GROUP HUG...HEHE

NAMASTE'

SHEILA

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I knew it was the extra QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ, still have it from my sons soccer games hehe...

I thought maybe they kicked you off the football field for serving Jello shots to the other team, oh ya they are under age oops....

Glad to see you though...

So as you said " here's to Icequeenie sista! Jello for all! " make mine a Double, double expresso'

Hugs to you Q

Namaste'

sheila

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Well I did it, 2 weeks racking my Brain every name I thought of was added by a few more then I finally pick one...Taken

2nd one Taken

Back to the first one added to name taken

Back to the 2nd one added to name taken

number 3 Taken..

Back to the first one aded again taken

Back to number 2 added somemore taken

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?????????????

bACK TO NAME NUMBER ONE, SORRY YOUR NAME IS TO LONG

bACK TO NUMBER 2 *&^%$%$#@$$%%^^^^

so here i am ladies and gents

• Dear Quenkath,

I come back to the Pond for a short visit before I make my permanent home in the South. I can't tell you how different I am since my marriage to my new husband, Nate.

I can't compare him to my beloved, Keith. I know now that Keith has been helping through this very tough transition time.Keith has constantly shown his love for me. It is time for Keith to start his journey knowing that I am being taken care of by Nate.

I don't see the Pond as a place to wonder but I find it as a place to imagine all that could be possible for me.

Once again the future is endless in sight like the morning sunrise or the ocean sunset at the beach with bright ideas and brand new adventures to be explored.

Looking Ahead,

Rooster5

• My journey, you GO Girl!! love it!!

Bloom xoxo

• HI Quenkath,

Thanks for your suggestion of blush for my MOB color. The bridesmaids are wearing pink though, so I think I will be going with a darker color. My daughter's plans have changed somewhat so she will be around in October this year to help me with picking one out. I thought I was going to have to do it without her. I think the pinky shades do look good on me, so I will be going for that family....but we shall see!!

Glad that your son is doing well. We are so much HOTTER than you are up here in the Northeast US/ youza, I'm ready for some cooler air!

Hugs,

Bloom xox

• Shatz/ My Journey,

Love all your glittering, glimmering pictures. No, no walking out today, started to grind out all my work. It'll be a busy fall, but I am happy to have a job and will work hard at it!!

Love to you!

Bloom