The Enchanted Pond

• bloom go here maybe your picture is to big, tarots max is 400x?hehe i can't remember but I use the one that says 350 for all my pics if they need to be smaller....I hope you have a great day bloom...hugs

sheila

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

• (((HELLO SUNSHINE)))) i just love typing out your name...Awe i remember only like yesterday when all my kids went on thier way to school for the first time, its funny all the mommies r crying and the little ones r waving good bye..

My baby starts grade 5 and yes we are both ready hehe.

Take care big hugs to you...

just do a google for "fairy name generator" its the first page that pops up...

Sheila

peace,light and love

• Bloom, me again..Lost some of my post heehee..

I would love to see some of your paintings, I have always wanted to be an artist. but my hands are meant for hammering or typing...

hugs again

sheila

• Your welcome bloom :)! Shatz is right I believe the most common problem with posting pictures here is the size. Can you email your picture to me at UmSaud and then you want to under score and then the number two and then you want to be at the hot place to get the mail this way maybe I can see what the problem might be. Sending you lots of LOVE!

XOXOXO333Tanya

• Yes. I have a lot of trouble posting, I use a MAC and I can never remember after I posted how I did that until the next time I blunder into it. Eventually I will learn.

Hi to you all! Browsing in my favorite place, listening to Logan singing to keep himself awake, for a few moments before I start school.

Have a great day, my Pond Family!!

Sunshine

• Sunshine!

Well, it is good to ALMOST catch-up to U --- LOL!

U, Bloom & me all use the Mac and have trouble posting pics. I'm with you; I sort of have stumbled into posting a pic but it was a struggle and I have trouble repeating it once done.

So sweet about Logan singing! I just love to hear voices raised in song -- children especially, doesn't matter if whomever is singing slaughters the words or sings out of key or whatever! Its all about the happy spirit vibe!

Kiss the babies, save one for yourself, as they head off to school for another childhood milestone!

Laie

• Quenkath,

Hubby's big vacation involves attempting to do nothing; he's home learning the art of becoming one with the couch. He's been pretty good at it too! Wonder how long it'll last ..... It has been raining on & off for 5 days so that has helped, but today it looks like the clouds will break. He'll probably start on ' our ' Honey Do List. lol !

How is the boy? All set for back to school? The meneagerie.... especially our precious Oscarina? Did you see the turtles hatch?

Laie

• Wie gehts, Sista S? Ich bin mude, und du?

I've forgotten so much, but have always been that way with languages. I've been good at writing a language, but can never speak one, and even the writing/reading part has pretty much left me. French was my language from high school and college and even that ..... pretty sad! It is soo much easier when you're exposed constantly in some way.

Glad you were able to spend some time straightening up, cleaning out during Merc The Jerk ( Icey's name for the Rx- loved it!) return. Good use under this Virgonian influence! Also, nice to hear the Sag helped out with that and.... ummm, other necessities : > ) yup, stays in Vegas!

I love the butterfly/angel pic! Thanks for the link to The Shack!

Laie

• Bloom,

I think a bronze copper dress would look Stunning! I have one!!!!!! I wore it once as M-O-B and the lovely thing just hangs in my closet. : ( oops, thats mother of bride, not a soprono get together, ha!

Wonder if I could find a pic and post? Hmmn, ship it off, special delivery?? Its 2 piece, jacket and long skirt.

The Shack will be a must read. From Shatz's link, I just read the authors' self-written bio and am sold. Thanks!

Laie

• Icey,

I copied the links down but haven't had time to post. The days just seem to disappear!

I did it for both the Prince & I and shouldn't have on the fairy generator for him ......Buttercup Rainbowwitch!! ROFL!!!! oh my little buttercup .... heeheee ---- Good thing we keep our sweeties in the dark! lol!

Mine was:

Your fairy is called Bramble Goblinwitch

She is a bringer of riches and wealth.

She lives in leafy dells and bluebell glades.

She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking.

She wears bluebell-blue dresses. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

On the Vampire one ...... creepy .......

Mine:

The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:

Enid Fry

Known in some parts of the world as:

Demon of The Howling Wolves

The Great Archives Record:

Hot of blood and running wild with the hungry wolves.

His:

The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:

Samuel Fry

Demon of The Winged Death

Comes on silent wings in the night and wraps a deadly cloak about the victim; impartial as a die, unyielding as stone.

Does this mean he could be one of the Volturi?? NOT! heehee, Tooo mutable. Now mine on the other hand ....... LOL ! Natch, I looked up the meaning of the first names, that was neat!

Laie

• Hi All,

Just stopped in to read and see what everyone is doing. Sounds like all are keeping busy.

Cactuss, not moving yet, wished I was, am looking forward to selling my house, that's what we were talking about, would keep me so busy, I wouldn' t have time to think.

The weather up here has cooled right down, the walks are so great in the cooler weather, all the animals are a so frisky. Won't be long and the fall colors will be here, just love this time of year. I assume that we will have our Indian Summer though, doesn't last long, then the snow will be here.

Not to much new, just waiting until Merc. RX is over, seems to have been playing with me emotionally also. But fighting back, not going to let it take over. Just seems like nothing is working right now.

MIght order "The Shack" sounds like a good way to get thru it.

Take care and blessings to all

gem

• Morning Gem!

The cooler mornings here have me thinking about Fall and the changing seasons too. I've always been a cool weather gal and love winter. This dry and hot season has the apple tree producing an abundant crop this year, might be inspired to bake!

The house hunting daughter is a little cuckoo! She resembles a spinning top. I can't keep up with daily reports on what she's seen, what she likes, ect. The other daughter seems to be in a cranky, emotional phase. I guess she may be taking more of this Rx than the other daughter. She is a Gem/Virgo.

Yesterday they were both playful. I got a text message from one ....." Mom, she's picking on me and being mean, lol" (now, this one was a work.) I texted, don't worry honey, i'll take care of it, and texted to the other, stop picking on your sister, I have eyes everywhere! ( used that saying when they were little that I had eyes on the back of my head) That daughetr responded with, LOL, she started it, i'm not doing anythings, she's a liar! ..... Keep in mind they're 29 & 30! Two Geminis are a blast ----They're too funny! They can really light up each others spirits. They've done this since they were young and even then, about 95% of the time it was all in jest. I love my life & these Crazy Kids!!

Good idea, pick up a book and relax!

Laie

• 333Tanya,

Loved the pics that went along with your names, perfect choices! The ones you put up for ... Bloom maybe?, were great also!

You've been on my mind for some reason ...... I really, really hope things have improved on all fronts, financial especially. Special blesssing said for you today ...

Laie

• Dear Laie4,

Thank you for your compliments and thoughts. Yes, the other pictures I put up were for Bloom. Things have been improving for me on the financial front since I participated in the Abundance Broadcast and received a Money Reiki Healing from Emergence ­čÖé ! On the love front things are stalled as I still have not had any direct communication with my SM since I last saw him on May 5. I still have hope though that the SM situation will resolve when the time is right. I have been missing you too and your postings on the other site but am always glad to see you still active over here. I wish for you that you are receiving all you need and desire. I appreciate your special blessings for me today. Sending you lots of LOVE!

XOXOXO333Tanya

• This post is deleted!

• Laie, I thought your prince was gone also hehe...

Your Fairy Name is you:) and I think Moon beammm would agree, whenever she lands her beautiful broom stick in the Enchanted pond...

I read the "SHACK" about a year after my SO passed, thats when my faith started to come back.

I will never forget that Book."Its funny how it came back on this thread"

I am still looking for it, I think I let my oldest son borrow it...

Now I'm awaiting the "Secret" from the Library.

My brain is on overdrive today, I'm going to take it easy Enchanted ones...

Oh'Laie I have been thinking about a name change, no not because we discussed it hehe..Its time for some new growth, I feel it inside so keep a look out for a new name everyone...

I just don't want to loose all my threads so I'll be copying and pasting my book hahaha..

Queen QQQQQQQQQQQQ what is your Fairy Name....and the Vampire name lol..

I sent you a message on F&L privately not sure if you are still r still checking your emails...

BLOOM, For some reason you popped into my head as I was looking at the beautiful Moon last night. I hope you are well...

Gem, I also think you would enjoy the "Shack"

Tanya a big hug to you and the children...

SUNSHINE a hug to you...

ICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,MOONBEAMMMMMMMMM We must of missed each other under the glorious moon

LOVE AND HUG TO ALL OF YOU

Sheila

• Just another pic hehehe

• Your fairy is called _Buttercup Goblintree_She is a bringer of riches and wealth.She lives in clover fields where fairy rings grow.She is only seen when the first leaves fall from the trees.She wears bright clover green. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly. <a <="" p="">Genevieve d'Angoul├¬me

Consort of The Winged Death

Comes on silent wings in the night and wraps a deadly cloak about the victim; impartial as a die, unyielding as stone.</a>

• HI Sheila,

I like to paint, but also, don't forget I like to WELD!! fire-y sparks and lots of noise is good for me too. I will try the website you listed for shrinking pictures. And then try again.

Love from

Bloom

• Dear Gem,

I imagine your local library has the Shack....It was very popular a while ago, but I bet it's back on the shelves today. I am going to accomplish my last goal of summer vacation, to go renew my library card, LOL I have been buying books or trading with friends for such a long time, and with my husband's retirement, this is the least I can do. I read so much every week, the library is for me!!

I have been enjoying walking in the cooler weather too, and sleeping is always nicer with the window open. Riding the bike is a little different, I have to wear a pair of gloves over my riding gloves, as my hands get cold really quickly. This must be because I'm riding soooo fast, lol...no, really, I think it's because I don't move them around too much and so the blood flow is slower. But gloves do the trick. One more long ride tomorrow and then maybe on MOnday, and I'll be back to school on Tuesday. Then I think it'll be afternoon long rides for me!

Much love from Bloom xo