The Enchanted Pond

• Laie, TO YOU SWEETIE, I will say this, but I hope you know, my heart is with you and so are my loving thoughts to you and your precious family.

Coffee cup salute to all you date keepers/ date sharers! May your memories be as sweet and precious as you are.

Que sera and Namaste! to you and all of us.

hugs

Sheila

Iceeeeeeey, thank you for including me, i have no other words right now, okay just one "BLESSED"

My dear sweet angels of the pond...Thank you, and I thank God for you,

from the song of Bett Middler.

"You are the Wind Beneath my Wings"

Hugs,

Sheila

Peace,Light and Love

NAMASTE' (sag and I say this everyday to each other at least once or more) thanks for the reminder Laie

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• oh great QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ siesta now you made me cry lol....

love ya too

siesta

sheila

cyber hug to you and all those pool boys we will set up another part when moonbeammmm and fellow ponders can join..I'm bring the camera and the row boat to make sure you get home on time hahahahahahah

• PARTYYYYYYYYY IS WHAT I MEANT NOT PART, HAHA MAYBE WE'LL BRING GEM A SHOT ROTF LOL

• Forwarded message from my email to my Enchanted Soul Sisters 🙂 !

Original Message:

A young wife sat on a sofa on a hot humid day,

drinking iced tea and visiting with her mother. As

they talked about life, about marriage, about the

responsibilities of life and the obligations of

adulthood, the mother clinked the ice cubes in her

glass thoughtfully and turned a clear, sober glance

upon her daughter..

'Don't forget your sisters,' she advised, swirling

the tea leaves to the bottom of her glass. 'They'll

be more important as you get older. No matter how

much you love your husband, no matter how much you

love the children you may have, you are still going

to need sisters. Remember to go places with them now

and then; do things with them..'

'Remember that 'sisters' means ALL the women...

your girlfriends, your daughters, and all your other

women relatives too.. 'You'll need other women. Women

always do.'

What a funny piece of advice!' the young woman

thought. Haven't I just gotten married?

Haven't I just joined the couple-world? I'm now a

married woman, for goodness sake! A grownup! Surely

my husband and the family we may start will be all I

need to make my life worthwhile!'

But she listened to her mother. She kept contact

with her sisters and made more women friends each

year. As the years tumbled by, one after another,

she gradually came to understand that her mother really

knew what she was talking about. As time and nature

work their changes and their mysteries upon a woman,

sisters are the mainstays of her life..

After more than 50 years of living in this world,

here is what I've learned:

THIS SAYS IT ALL:

Time passes.

Life happens.

Distance separates.

Children grow up.

Jobs come and go.

Love waxes and wanes.

Men don't do what they're supposed to do.

Hearts break.

Parents die.

Colleagues forget favors.

Careers end.

BUT.........

Sisters are there, no matter how much time and how

many miles are between you.

A girl friend is never farther away than needing her can reach.

When you have to walk that lonesome valley and you

have to walk it by yourself, the women in your life

will be on the valley's rim, cheering you on,

praying for you, pulling for you, intervening on

your behalf, and waiting with open arms at the

valley's end..

Sometimes, they will even break the rules and walk

beside you...Or come in and carry you out.

Girlfriends, daughters, granddaughters,

daughters-in-law, sisters, sisters-in-law, Mothers,

Grandmothers, aunties, nieces, cousins, and extended

family: all bless our life!

The world wouldn't be the same without women, and

neither would I. When we began this adventure called

womanhood, we had no idea of the incredible joys or

sorrows that lay ahead. Nor did we know how much we

would need each other..

Every day, we need each other still. Pass this on

to all the women who help make your life meaningful.

I just did. Short and very sweet:

There are more than twenty angels in this world.

Ten are peacefully sleeping on clouds. Nine are

playing. And one is reading her email at this

moment.

Sisterhood is powerful Hugs V x

Sending you all lots of LOVE!

XOXOXO333Tanya

• Thanks Triple 3 T Sista! Haven't read that in a while, always a joy! Wishing you and the kids a great weekend!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Oh bless you and your funny ways a bazillion times over sister sista of the South!!!!!!!! Don't think I've stopped laughing yet! LMAO!!!!!!!

See? The 'insight' begins already and all it took was a little, well ... a lot ... of wine! LOL You've now officially worked out your path to enlightenment!!!!!! Drink anyone? Go QuenKath!!!!!!!!

Bless you, bless you and BLESS YOU! The heart and soul of any party is YOU! We've so gotta hang!

Now ... if I can wipe away my tears of laughter for long enough, on to the "other" stuff ...

Your memory is so touching Queenie and I can FEEL everything you aren't saying too. I am so grateful that you have a piece of lasting and true happiness to take with you no matter where you may be and sometimes, well ... Que Sera Sera is all that needs to be said (or sung) isn't it?

No, apparently my Grandmother was in a band!!!!!! Go figure huh? A singer in a band back then! Go Oma!!!!!!!

Do check out Rassouli's work ... it's worth it just for the beauty alone. Then, check out Susan Seddon-Boulet's work ... I have 5 pieces of her work hanging on my walls here. Just ADORE her work ... it's very native, deeply spiritual and filled with peace. I have: Shaman, The Healer, Wolves and something like the North and South something ... fuzzy brain today! If you'd like a list of other artists, sing out ... art is a huge passion of mine ... and truly beautiful spiritual art is awesome.

As for the beach ... I don't go because I'm not really a big beach fan. I can see you guys throwing rocks at me already ... sorry. Sometimes we head there and I have wonderful photos of my kids and sunsets but, it's not my favourite place. It is, however, all true ... you said it was healing and it IS ... by golly the ocean is healing ... the best place to take your crystals to heal them too. I've been known to play crazy lady a lot and take all my crystals to the beach for a cleanse and rejuvination session ... a true day spa for rocks!!!!!!! LMAO!

I used to be a huge ocean lover ... went through a huge spell (probably was one too) of Lemurian and Atlantean workshops, meditations and practices. Whilst I still hold my dolphins and whales and the life that is the oceans extremely sacred to me, it is not where I feel my strongest connection to my soul ... the mountains and forests are. Sorry to be a party pooper ... I am also a fire sign ... all that water ... hmmmmm? That said, your advice is VERY good advice Sister ... our weather is already beginning to heat up so I promise to go and run my toes through the sand and think of YOU! See? How intuitive are you? You know what I need!!!!! Bless you. My hubby, however, was a surfer dude! Hee Hee ... He and the ocean fit like a glove ... lucky for me he loved the mountains when we went to Canada too ... though, he never wants to leave Australia like I do ... huge problemo huh? Let's see how this drama plays out hmmmm?

Well, drink and laugh and LOVE your life and continue to be the sweet and beautiful QuenKath ... you fill my soul!!!!

Angel Hugs,

Ice - eeeeeeeeeee x x x

• Great post Triple 3 T ... have that in my email inbox too.

You are so very welcome for the card reading. Of course I would include YOU ... YOU are a part of the enchantment in our pond ... annnnnnnd ... one never leaves a sister behind, right?

I hope the abundance and dreams start coming true for you ... and your sweet kids!

Hugggs,

Ice x

• No cameras Shatzy Babe .... I prefer to keep my pool boy pleasures a very big secret ... no evidence!!!!! Sssshhhhhhhh ... though, Sister Q needs to be blackmailed to get her to go home .... ROFL LOL LMAO ... too funny.

Thou art also welcome.

Holding you close you brave and wonderful soul.

Moonbeam Ice x

• Hey Bloom!!!!

I'm with the blonde from the South ... good bet those are warning signs and with Mercury being stupid, I'd give biking a miss too. I also know that those moments when we need to change direction are the best times to do just that. There is something more important for you to attend to. Once that's completed, the biking is back.

In order for any message to be understood, the timing is one factor, the willingness and readiness of the soul, another. We only "get" our messages when we are ready to receive them. I am so grateful that you were ready to see yours. When something is repeated, no matter what it is, if we don't take notice and act, it comes back to us in bigger, more powerful ways. It is the proverbial spiritual feathers versus spiritual bricks. The feathers hurt far less. Trust me on that one. Spend this time looking at repeated lessons and repeated responses to those lessons ... therein lies your answer. Think of me holding your hand through it all, too. Then ... BREAK FREE!

Sending you bubbles ... those happy blowing soapy things that hold rainbows inside them and delight souls young and old. Go blow some bubbles!!!!!

Love ya Bloom,

Ice x

• This post is deleted!

• My Dear Lady Laie,

YOU, yes YOU ... are AMAZING!

If ever you needed confirmation that you held more talents and gifts than there are stars in the skies, then this is it. What a piece of writing. What a moving, deeply connected and wise piece of heart sharing. Thank you for the enlightenment.

Thank the Heavens for YOU!

I know that this is a time of great emotion for you; where memories race across the mind and feelings swell within your heart. I know that this thing we call life doesn't come with a return policy when the going gets tough either but you my love ... you are the LIFE within your life. I know that this is a time of screaming within the self whilst smiling freely at the wonder and joy of the times shared beforehand.

I also know that YOU are ABLE. Such an enormous realization do you hold my friend across the pond. I look upon you as a spiritual being first and foremost and always, ALL WAYS, see the beacon of sheer love illuminating everything around you. In the physical, you are a fiesty, passionate and sensitive being who merges the world of spirit and human very well. Yes, I said VERY WELL ... so there! One can never doubt what others see so clearly. OK?

You have an inner strength unlike any other I have known Lady Laie ... it is what all around you draw upon too! You are the true "glue" in your family unit and you are LOVED beyond measure for it! Continue, during this time, to stand tall and true in your BEAUTY. Allow your physical self to be bathed by the love of your spiritual aspect! Now ... there's a light show!

By the way ... a family inheritance perfectly explains your mediumship ... and a maternal one is the strongest of them all. I LOVE that! It also explains why you are like the traditional family quilt ... thrown over everyone to nurture, protect, comfort and love them. Within you, the quilt, are woven the stories and dreams of generations and because of you, these are spoken of and told. I adore you, the quilt and all your threads of love!

May you always realize how truly spectacular a being you are. Fear not, for I shall always remind you ... hee hee ... if you do.

Hold your memories close, love them and all they represent and know, as your card said, that everything is woven and linked and held together within you and mostly, that great love is always surrounded by great love!

The blessings of Angels to you Laie!

Your Ice - eeeeeeeeeee Moonbeam!

• I have to go too but hey Quen ... I am so there with you!!!!!!!

You are such a special soul and I may never be able to explain how much my heart holds for you in words ... when we meet it will be easier!

And yes ... I am laughing my big B U T T off!!!!!! You are wonderfully life loving and your free spirit brings joy to everyone. We really are the lucky ones here!

Big greta huggggggggggs back sis!

Ice - eeeeeeeeeeeee x

• This post is deleted!

• Darn!!!!!! I just spent a half hour posting and it has disappeared!!! ("don't get mad don't get mad don't get mad don't get mad")...........

• Icey!

Thanks so much for that incredibly needed message. I came in tired, feeling trapped and intolerant. I really needed to hear that, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are amazing......with all you have going on, you made the time to give us all such inspirating messages. Thank you again! :~) I feel a connection to this place and everyone in it. You are right, we are all in here together not by co-incidence, but by some Divine Inspiration and I guess we will figure it out or it will be revealed to us soon.

Heard from DD lately? I am concerned for him, hope he is alright.

Many Blessings and much Love to you , Icearia!!!!

HEY SIstas!

Logan starts Kindergarten on the 30th!! Lauren starts 4th grade on Thursday!! My kiddies are growing up, no more babies. 😞 I cried tonight as I gave away a lot of their baby clothes to friends and the GoodWill. But I needed to do that...... Part of getting my house in order, release the old to allow the new to come in.

Miss and love you all, my Sistas!!! and resident poet!