The Enchanted Pond

• Hello enchanted ponders!

LC, another wonderful poem, such longing expressed so eloquently!

Sunny, great that you went for a walk! wow, 2 miles is nothing to sneeze at for a first walk! Yes you can do it! Lifting you up on this journey ❤

Lotus, I like that affirmation! I need to think abundance too!

My construction is nearing an end...I can hardly believe I am able to say that. It's been in progress since July 2...what a time. I have been painting the walls....based on a decorator's recommendation 🙂 a very light soft yellow downstairs and upstairs a very soft light spring green.

My foot is slowly getting better, but I am not yet in shoes. I am trying to be good but it's hard!

Hope Icey is enjoying the last of her cooler weather! when does it begin to warm up down under?? Our fall weather is coming in with cooler mornings, but still wonderful and crisp warm afternoons.

Laie, hope you are enjoying your end of summer activities! What is happening on your renovation project?

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• Swish and Swoop Enchanted Souls of Sparkling Goodness!!!

I have not had a chance to read through all of the pages I have missed but needed to touch base with you all before I end up in round whatever it is I'm up to now. LOL I have had endless things take up my energy that I would prefer to be spending elsewhere. So ... here I sit for a precious moment soaking up the special rays of light from my favourite beings who are continuing to shine like diamonds across the Universe.

Hello all of you!

Have missed being with you.

Dear Sister Sun ... did I spy a 'blue' cast on your arm???? O Lordy what irony huh? I did so love that ... you could never question if the universe was protecting you, could you? Hope the arm, and all of you, is continuing to heal and hold a greater wellness energy with each passing day. Congrats on passing your school units again - you truly are a remarkably resilient being of light are you not? Well deserved applause to you. Glad to hear that your sister is with you and able to help out with the Little L's ... not only will her company be good for you but it's good for her also. May your time together be happy. Stress less ... big message to listen to now ... you have had all your priorities shake around now ... remember what is BEST for your system and apply it. Everything can wait. Your priority is YOU ... without YOU, there is nothing. I know you understand the importance of being kind to yourself but you will never truly appreciate its significance until you put this into action. Sleeping = recovery. Rest = energy renewal. Acceptance of limitations = sanity saving, life affirming kindness to self! Always holding you close dear friend. Love and hugs to the Little L's and to your sister too. Keep listening to music ... it will help you sleep. May the Angels surround you Sunshine!

Hi There Dear Lotus ... feels like a long time no chat. Hope you are well, happy and aware of how incredible a soul you are. I have never known someone who can throw themselves so joyfully into change! Gosh I love that about you. I love change also. Change keeps us alive and experiencing life ... and allows us an opportunity to see new posibilities and new understandings about who we are. GO YOU MY LOVE - GO YOU! Hoping the home opens are going your way and that sooner than soon ... "SOLD" will be seen. Having just lived through my own and now the sale of this house we're leasing whilst our new one is being built as well ... I soooooooo appreciate the enormity of how hard this is to live through. I am a tad over the whole real estate thing right now. It stopped being funny awhile ago. Wishing you only success, smiling faces and the best result of all ... SOLD! Hope your son is ok ... he has the pond family praying for him now ... he will always be fine. Play lots of loud music at your place and open the windows ... this directs stale energy out and away from you and allows a fresh newness to descend upon everyone and everything. I do this lots. Great house clearing. I also caught your new night courses on this page and thought what a fabulous idea. Soap making and oil infusing would be awesome! I would so do those with you! I'm not a foodie but I hope you love it! I can just sense all those new souls you are going to meet around you ... some you will feel right at home with instantly. Their energy, combined with yours, will lead to a much bigger adventure into a new chapter than you think! LOVE that ... am all tingly with excitement for you Lotus. Your spirit touches many lives - profoundly. I am certainly looking forward to meeting you also. Very, VERY much. Keeping your lake house vision in my heart for you. Always sending you peace.

Blloom2 hey??? I like it. I like it a lot! What a pill getting back onto Tarot has been for you. So sorry to hear that! Still ... here you are with us and that's all that matters. You made it home. Big ouch to the pin being removed from your toe ... owwwwwww. So happy the healing process has gone well for you. Like Sister Sunshine, rest, rest and be super kind to you. Loving Icey Moonbeam pointy fingers at ya. Your renovations are amazing and I am so relieved that a) they are what you wanted and b) are almost over! That's fantastic. I have a huge smile on my face about the yellow walls downstairs ... so made me laugh! LOL And if you love them??? Then ... wonderful! LOL Our warmer weather is breaking through now but, we are still managing some grey skies, some rain and a cool wind now and then. I'm relishing every moment ... it will be hot soon enough. Glad to see that Autumn (Fall) has begun for you guys ... it is such a spectacular time of year for you all ... I am very green ... hoping you all enjoy many splendid moments in it. Please give my love to your healing hubby too ... always wishing him well in his recovery, Bloom. Huge blessings to you both. Keep being well. Angel Hugs. Oh ... so glad you are missing all the work changes ... best to not be involved in that one ... be glad is right.

I, too, miss our Forest Walker very much ... and My Journey ... and Sister Queenie ... and Arwyn Grace ... and Africnqueen ... and NamasteLeo ... and triple 3 T ... and everyone. May love be with you all and the winds of fortune ever blowing in your favour. Now - come back! 🙂 Please!

Dear Lady Laie ... thou art cermonial and busy ... and into Goddess things too??? My how that just sits so wonderfully over you. Hoping life is being kind to you as you move towards a deeper place of wisdom and understanding ... and that your beautiful self is radiating everywhere. I have missed our get-togethers. My new job is good - so much to learn and much to juggle as I work weekends and all kinds of things now ... a pattern will emerge soon ... fingers crossed. LOL How are your home improvements faring? Are you and The Prince happy with how it's all going? Sending you happy vibes for your projects. Swooping in to you with armfulls of moonbeaming icey sprinkles my beautiful sister. Hoping you are joyous. Angel Hugs.

And Dear Last Crusader ... hi! Did I see you post the lyrics to (K)nights in White Satin???? One of my all time favourite songs dude ... isn't it gorgeous? This song suits you too, doesn't it? I really do like that you can take words to new spaces LC ... I love that words mean so much to you. I REALLY love that! Words have always been 'my thing' also - a soul can be freed with words, a love experienced through words, a life touched by words and a sense of purpose felt because of words. We come to know ourselves through the words we choose for us. I so deeply admire the creative fire within you my friend ... I am proud to have your words amongst us ... I really am.

I am sorry that sleepless nights (do you live in Seattle???? LOL Now, wouldn't that be ironic ... and COOL!) haunt you. I have these too ... just not because of a soul missing its twin soul ... my mind does exactly what yours does ... it plagues the core of life itself. However, this is one energy to channel my dear frind ... channel it so that it transforms itself into something that assists you instead. Thoughts have no life until we give it to them. Thoughts have no power unless we allow them to. Thoughts are not always TRUTH. Your other tormentor here is 'time'. And boy do I know that one also. Dwelling only in one direction brings imbalance to the self. This has a spiralling effect in one's life and actually halts the flow of new opportunity, new potential and positive change. Ask yourself if you want to be free to live again Dark One? The past is a trap - a comfortable, happy and often preferred place ... but a trap none-the-less. As is the future ... the always looking forward and never at what is. How can we ever expect our lives to have flow and peace and bright opportunities if we are resigned to only living in what was, or what has yet to be? We are missing the point of living are we not? Never is there a right or wrong way to live - remember? There is only what you choose for you. We each choose the path we are on ... there can never be anything wrong with that. I offer only alternatives ... and the placement of a little light over an area that may help you ... I offer you the shining hand of friendship amidst your life journey ... one that can help lead you to greater understanding. Remember that my friend ... nothing is right or wrong unless we make it so by judging it that way. You have way too much to give to be holding yourself back - you have way too much to yet experience in your journey than to be not allowing it to happen ... and you hold so much love and limitless beauty in you than to keep closed away from the world. Keep letting your SELF OUT! Each step is you take is so wonderful. Each now moment you hold is yours alone ... it is designed for you to feel, to explore and to delight in ... it is yours to find your truth within. Words are your key to unlocking so many secrets about the self and your soul ... use them to explore all feelings ... the divine lives within all of it. Keep stepping into that spotlight ... the one that you have placed before you ready for you any time you are ready for it. How else will another 'love' know you are there? I shall enjoy meeting you also Mr. CatFish ... very VERY much ... let the words begin! Holding you near.

And my swooshing and swishing lear broom-jetting is done for now but I am always out there circling and gathering icey moonbeams for you all. May your life be golden, your visions divine and your souls filled with the beauty that you are; ALL OF YOU!

Be Fabulous One and All.

Your Icey Moonbeam x x x

Oh! Lady Laie ... be thee warned ... the naming is a coming!!!! Nyahahahahah!!!! Love you.

The picture is of a place that hub and I went to a few weeks ago ... we just sat by the water all alone in the park and enjoyed the silence ... hoping the water flowing brings needed change for you all ... and that calm returns to you too. Loving hugs.

I have not had a chance to read through all of the pages I have missed but needed to touch base with you all before I end up in round whatever it is I'm up to now. LOL I have had endless things take up my energy that I would prefer to be spending elsewhere. So ... here I sit for a precious moment soaking up the special rays of light from my favourite beings who are continuing to shine like diamonds across the Universe.

Hello all of you!

Dear Sister Sun ... did I spy a 'blue' cast on your arm???? O Lordy what irony huh? I did so love that ... you could never question if the universe was protecting you, could you? Hope the arm, and all of you, is continuing to heal and hold a greater wellness energy with each passing day. Congrats on passing your school units again - you truly are a remarkably resilient being of light are you not? Well deserved applause to you. Glad to hear that your sister is with you and able to help out with the Little L's ... not only will her company be good for you but it's good for her also. May your time together be happy. Stress less ... big message to listen to now ... you have had all your priorities shake around now ... remember what is BEST for your system and apply it. Everything can wait. Your priority is YOU ... without YOU, there is nothing. I know you understand the importance of being kind to yourself but you will never truly appreciate its significance until you put this into action. Sleeping = recovery. Rest = energy renewal. Acceptance of limitations = sanity saving, life affirming kindness to self! Always holding you close dear friend. Love and hugs to the Little L's and to your sister too. Keep listening to music ... it will help you sleep. May the Angels surround you Sunshine!

Hi There Dear Lotus ... feels like a long time no chat. Hope you are well, happy and aware of how incredible a soul you are. I have never known someone who can throw themselves so joyfully into change! Gosh I love that about you. I love change also. Change keeps us alive and experiencing life ... and allows us an opportunity to see new posibilities and new understandings about who we are. GO YOU MY LOVE - GO YOU! Hoping the home opens are going your way and that sooner than soon ... "SOLD" will be seen. Having just lived through my own and now the sale of this house we're leasing whilst our new one is being built as well ... I soooooooo appreciate the enormity of how hard this is to live through. I am a tad over the whole real estate thing right now. It stopped being funny awhile ago. Wishing you only success, smiling faces and the best result of all ... SOLD! Hope your son is ok ... he has the pond family praying for him now ... he will always be fine. Play lots of loud music at your place and open the windows ... this directs stale energy out and away from you and allows a fresh newness to descend upon everyone and everything. I do this lots. Great house clearing. I also caught your new night courses on this page and thought what a fabulous idea. Soap making and oil infusing would be awesome! I would so do those with you! I'm not a foodie but I hope you love it! I can just sense all those new souls you are going to meet around you ... some you will feel right at home with instantly. Their energy, combined with yours, will lead to a much bigger adventure into a new chapter than you think! LOVE that ... am all tingly with excitement for you Lotus. Your spirit touches many lives - profoundly. I am certainly looking forward to meeting you also. Very, VERY much. Keeping your lake house vision in my heart for you. Always sending you peace.

Blloom2 hey??? I like it. I like it a lot! What a pill getting back onto Tarot has been for you. So sorry to hear that! Still ... here you are with us and that's all that matters. You made it home. Big ouch to the pin being removed from your toe ... owwwwwww. So happy the healing process has gone well for you. Like Sister Sunshine, rest, rest and be super kind to you. Loving Icey Moonbeam pointy fingers at ya. Your renovations are amazing and I am so relieved that a) they are what you wanted and b) are almost over! That's fantastic. I have a huge smile on my face about the yellow walls downstairs ... so made me laugh! LOL And if you love them??? Then ... wonderful! LOL Our warmer weather is breaking through now but, we are still managing some grey skies, some rain and a cool wind now and then. I'm relishing every moment ... it will be hot soon enough. Glad to see that Autumn (Fall) has begun for you guys ... it is such a spectacular time of year for you all ... I am very green ... hoping you all enjoy many splendid moments in it. Please give my love to your healing hubby too ... always wishing him well in his recovery, Bloom. Huge blessings to you both. Keep being well. Angel Hugs. Oh ... so glad you are missing all the work changes ... best to not be involved in that one ... be glad is right.

I, too, miss our Forest Walker very much ... and My Journey ... and Sister Queenie ... and Arwyn Grace ... and Africnqueen ... and NamasteLeo ... and triple 3 T ... and everyone. May love be with you all and the winds of fortune ever blowing in your favour. Now - come back! 🙂 Please!

Dear Lady Laie ... thou art cermonial and busy ... and into Goddess things too??? My how that just sits so wonderfully over you. Hoping life is being kind to you as you move towards a deeper place of wisdom and understanding ... and that your beautiful self is radiating everywhere. I have missed our get-togethers. My new job is good - so much to learn and much to juggle as I work weekends and all kinds of things now ... a pattern will emerge soon ... fingers crossed. LOL How are your home improvements faring? Are you and The Prince happy with how it's all going? Sending you happy vibes for your projects. Swooping in to you with armfulls of moonbeaming icey sprinkles my beautiful sister. Hoping you are joyous. Angel Hugs.

And Dear Last Crusader ... hi! Did I see you post the lyrics to (K)nights in White Satin???? One of my all time favourite songs dude ... isn't it gorgeous? This song suits you too, doesn't it? I really do like that you can take words to new spaces LC ... I love that words mean so much to you. I REALLY love that! Words have always been 'my thing' also - a soul can be freed with words, a love experienced through words, a life touched by words and a sense of purpose felt because of words. We come to know ourselves through the words we choose for us. I so deeply admire the creative fire within you my friend ... I am proud to have your words amongst us ... I really am.

I am sorry that sleepless nights (do you live in Seattle???? LOL Now, wouldn't that be ironic ... and COOL!) haunt you. I have these too ... just not because of a soul missing its twin soul ... my mind does exactly what yours does ... it plagues the core of life itself. However, this is one energy to channel my dear frind ... channel it so that it transforms itself into something that assists you instead. Thoughts have no life until we give it to them. Thoughts have no power unless we allow them to. Thoughts are not always TRUTH. Your other tormentor here is 'time'. And boy do I know that one also. Dwelling only in one direction brings imbalance to the self. This has a spiralling effect in one's life and actually halts the flow of new opportunity, new potential and positive change. Ask yourself if you want to be free to live again Dark One? The past is a trap - a comfortable, happy and often preferred place ... but a trap none-the-less. As is the future ... the always looking forward and never at what is. How can we ever expect our lives to have flow and peace and bright opportunities if we are resigned to only living in what was, or what has yet to be? We are missing the point of living are we not? Never is there a right or wrong way to live - remember? There is only what you choose for you. We each choose the path we are on ... there can never be anything wrong with that. I offer only alternatives ... and the placement of a little light over an area that may help you ... I offer you the shining hand of friendship amidst your life journey ... one that can help lead you to greater understanding. Remember that my friend ... nothing is right or wrong unless we make it so by judging it that way. You have way too much to give to be holding yourself back - you have way too much to yet experience in your journey than to be not allowing it to happen ... and you hold so much love and limitless beauty in you than to keep closed away from the world. Keep letting your SELF OUT! Each step is you take is so wonderful. Each now moment you hold is yours alone ... it is designed for you to feel, to explore and to delight in ... it is yours to find your truth within. Words are your key to unlocking so many secrets about the self and your soul ... use them to explore all feelings ... the divine lives within all of it. Keep stepping into that spotlight ... the one that you have placed before you ready for you any time you are ready for it. How else will another 'love' know you are there? I shall enjoy meeting you also Mr. CatFish ... very VERY much ... let the words begin! Holding you near.

And my swooshing and swishing lear broom-jetting is done for now but I am always out there circling and gathering icey moonbeams for you all. May your life be golden, your visions divine and your souls filled with the beauty that you are; ALL OF YOU!

Be Fabulous One and All.

Your Icey Moonbeam x x x

Oh! Lady Laie ... be thee warned ... the naming is a coming!!!! Nyahahahahah!!!! Love you.

The picture is of a place that hub and I went to a few weeks ago ... we just sat by the water all alone in the park and enjoyed the silence ... hoping the water flowing brings needed change for you all ... and that calm returns to you too. Loving hugs.

Hello all of you!

Be Fabulous One and All.

Your Icey Moonbeam x x x

• Three times the charm hey? LOL

Have no idea what went on here ... sure fills up a page though doesn't it? LOL

And now for that picture ...

Hugs All.

• And this one ... such an awesome tree ... solitary yet strong, alone yet one, at peace in its pond ... sound like any souls you know???? 🙂

Joy to you all.

• Hmmm???

• Like X 3 Icey!!! Great photos!! Hmmm...did I know you were building a new house? I think I missed out on that one!

You sound good and thanks for all you give to the pond. I am flying low these days (below the clouds) trying to keep up with all the changes going on here. I did enjoy a little run away break to the ocean with my sister and an older cousin we have been close to all of our lives for a night. I loved being by the beach and walking along the shoreline of the Marginal way in Maine, something I hadn't done for a very long time. It was good to be together with some peaceful times.

Yes, autumn is coming, cool nights and warm days...really, what is NOT to like about that!

Sending out love and light to all!

Bloom xoxox

• there once was a little boy, who grew into a man

but he wasn't what he thought he was

people didn't understand

he grew up strong, but not quite right

and the people found out, on Halloween night

tricks and treats, terrors galore

but they had no idea of what was in store

but now they know, they'll never forget

too bad for them, he's not done yet

• Ah, Last Crusader - another great poem! You really have a way with words!

• Good morning everyone,

Another week is starting. In my hometown, autumn is creeping along with cooler evenings and warmer afternoons. I will be starting back to work this week, but part-time. I am trying not to push too hard these last few days and drive myself crazy trying to finish everything...but it's oh so tempting!!! I am still painting my new rooms, but also trying to dive into the gardening chores which haven't been attempted for 2 months. That's a lotta work, lol!

Hope all ponders are doing well!

Love and light from Bloom

xoxo

• Hi Everyone!

Fall is here in New England.......we anxiously await the turning of the leaves. Each fall it is the coveted TAH DAH event!! I think it helps us accept the cooler days n nights leading toward winter.

LC- great words!

Sunshine- How are you? Have you another car?

Laie- How is your reno project? Any fall sports w grandkids ?

Bloom- having a 2 is like saying take 2 or double me!! I love the Marginal way, like you been too long since I spent time there. Fall is a tricky time of year, love to be outside but there are inside things to do too. Hope work goes well, not too long on your feet each day.

Icey- Thanks for your supportive cheers. Decided the first day of fall would be the official start of a new chapter in my life...not sure what will fill the pages but I'm SO ready. I trust all will be as it is meant to be. Are you settledin your new job? how is your hose project? A new house seems like a big project

My oldest son Patrick will be home in a few wks from Indiana for 48 hrs. He's Best Man in a wedding. So excited to see him after gone 6 mo. He brews beer so we talk beer often. I'm gathering the local pumpkin & Octoberfest beers for him to sample- he can't get them in IN. I must say its a hard job but I'm happy to take it on 😉 My son Kevin will come home to visit too...2 of my sons at one time WOOHOO!! Pat says the drought has made fruit sparse & expensive in IN- apple crops are down 70% there so sad for them Another open house this Sun....x fingers

Blessings

Lotus

• Hey ...

I thought I'd just jump in---Lots going on.I had a trip planned but something had me stalling and its just as well. The kitchen & bath demo has begun and the King ended up in the hospital a few days before the start. I believe he's gone to work this morning after 2 weeks out, but not sure.

I'm not there as I had a wedding rehearsal and ceremony this weekend. I've been feeling wonky and yesterday dizzy & nauseous. I put on my happy face but I've no idea what I said or did. At one point during the service, I wondered how I got to that point as I was speaking. I almost stopped to flip pages back --- thankfully, I didn't! It must be the flu virus going around.

Hope all is well & those of us in the East are enjoying the cooler weather of Fall.

I started to post this early this morning but had to lie down … will read & catch up later.

• Laie Hope you're feeling better

Blessings

Lotus

• Wow, Laie,

Hope you are feeling better. Sending you lots of light also as you begin your demo/ reno...it is worth it but it is not easy!!

I woke up in the middle of the night really dizzy as well...wonder what that is all about? I have to go back to work today, so I was hoping it wasn't my body saying something deep about that!

Lotus, have fun with your boys! sounds like it will be fun. I know about the apples - the spring weather affected our crops here and not too many places have pick your own this season due to the bad weather!

xoxox Bloom

• Bloom

How was your first week back to work? LOL your body may have been saying what your mind would not! I really like my job but sure would love it if I was paid the same but could work less! In my dreams, but am glad I like what I do & my patients get better-what's better than that?

Rainy day- for some reason rain in the fall seems sad to me.

Blessings

Lotus

• Hi Lotus,

Thanks for remembering my first week back! I only worked 3 days. By the end of the third day, I was pretty much back in the groove...the first day was pretty difficult for me, but I knew it would be so I didn't get angry, just overwhelmed.

It's hard to jump in after school has already started and figure out my caseload etc...and inserting myself back into the office I share with others, who slowly moved in on my desk etc. But, I got lots of hugs from people and that felt good. Next week, I will work part time for the week, and then I'm sure the doc will say it's okay to go back full time. I am wearing sneakers to work, as per doctor's orders, and I don't really like sneakers, so that's been a pain.

Otherwise, it's good to get back into the groove!

I am still working on finishing my bathrooms with paint. A few touch ups downstairs today, and then all the trim will have to be spackled, sanded and painted upstairs. That's my project for today. The issue is that this includes the baseboards, and when I kneel down I want to bend my toes. And there is one toe that now does not bend! I haven't really been able to adjust for that yet 🙂

Yes, haven't we had some rain, wow!! I went with my Pisces friend to a h.s. football game last night, where his son was playing. We were dressed for cold and rain, but thankfully, no rain during the whole game. It was fun (I like live football) and I enjoyed hanging out with his other kids too. Then I was able to come home and climb into my soaking TUB to warm up. Ah....now THAT was very nice indeed.

Hope your week goes well Lotus. Are leaves beginning to change where you are? We have a few that have begun but since we haven't had any severe frosts yet in my area, we are still looking pretty green, and still probably have to keep mowing that lawn!! 🙂 Was this the weekend that your two sons will be home?

Hope all ponders enjoy the weekend and will continue to be AWESOME - as Icey always says!

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• Started the other day, got side tracked as usual … always at least one Rug Rat finds me, lol!

Icey----Its a good thing your a master juggler with these changes all across the board. Fingers crossed but me thinks new tracks are being laid towards Benevolent Street. Plumbing and electrical work in bath has started while the walls are open. The kitchen has a countertop and the floor tiling has begun. There is a lot to do but thats cool with me. Thanks for asking! Was a move in date given for your house? Oh, &, after meeting the Prince you coined, Lady Laie --- so just like Bloom's nom de plume, I'm set -- HA! Misnomer tho' it may be! I miss the absent Pond SiStars too! The more 'voices' in my head the merrier --- ROFL! Lovely soul photos!

Bloom2 --- Catching up: Good to read the toes are all facing in the right direction! : ) Yeah, it seems better to let everyone find their place at school and you finish healing while they do. Hope the witch finds another place this year, instead of outside your room to 'hold court'. Yesterday I saw a piece on healthy school lunches and high school students protesting. Basically it concerned athletes, lower caloric intake and hunger. Later I went to lunch & a movie with daughter, sil & g-son. At the restaurant, six year old g-son enthusiastically pipes up, 'Come on, lets check out That salad bar". Daughter fills me in that he loves the salad bar at school. Slight difference between first grade & 10th! Your bath sounds awesome! Has hubby stabilized, adapted or progressed mentally/physically? Do you still check in with the elderly neighbor? Fall begins when the HS teams hit the field! : )

Lotus --- Love the idea of taking classes --- learning something new & meeting new people. Mohegan Sun is doing a Brewfest the 6th & 7th. Maybe Patrick could get the happy couple to change their date? He could sell it by saying then their anniversary would often fall on a holiday weekend : ) Did I miss it … Did Dan make the team? I would've bet money on my feeling that out of the Open House a few weeks back, an offer would be made. Chanting Sold for another Offer! Future home on lake --- I loved living in Ashland … probably too far from work for you with traffic. Yeah, sometimes rainy fall or winter days do seem sad. Good days for crankin' music and doin' projects or a fire and a reading a book.

On this drizzly day, daughter & I are gathering to bake and cook up advance meals. Right now, neither of us has an oven. : ( She just called to inquire about ingredients that we need so she is on her way. Sunny --- How is the healing process? LC --- Ominous poem. BTW, Whatever happened to your friend who joined us for a bit? Gotta run! xoxo

• Hi All!! Finally have the beauty of fall we New Englanders enjoy...we need lots of these days before winter sets in! Love the glorious colors the leaves are turning!

Its been a roller coaster of emotions for me in Sept & from what I read Oct may be the same but luckily I seem to be letting go easier than when it all started. Gosh its amazing what one can store deep inside....good riddance I say!!! Has anyone else felt this way?? As I free myself from negativity, I'm like a race horse in the starting box waiting for the door to fling open...awaiting the changes I welcome in my life.... moving, meeting new people.....perhaps a new honey??!!

Laia- Funny you should mention Ashland, that's where we lived for 12 yrs when I was 1st married. My how its grown. I too had a feeling a few wks back about my house but so far its still on the market. No oven must be an adventure...& bringing out the creativity in you

Bloom - a soaking tub sounds lovely. Can you wiggle your toe & get more motion or is it fixed straight? Will you be able to get out for a few rides before it gets too cold?

Sunny -hope you're healing continues & live is getting easier for you

Icey- how is your new job? Sounds as if you have quite a juggling act going on!!

LC- may the fall winds bring you peace & new words to share

Blessings

Lotus

• Hi Lotus!

The weather has been wonderful! I've been opening the windows early and leaving them that way until the sun begins to set. The other day I forgot they were still open until my feet became cold -- needed socks -- another sure sign of Fall. Outside the windows, I keep looking at the faded blooms on the hydrangeas, but just can't bring myself to clip them. I'm enjoying their color too much.

Annnnddd ... she's off! lol! It could be the weather but It sounds like you've experienced a break through -- Good for you! All through-out September I felt on-hold and looking back I'm glad to have heeded that feeling even though it was uncomfortable. Now I'm feeling forward motion again even with some life changing, surprising realizations. Supposedly, this is the time to get it together for ourselves, for growth. Nothing shabby about that!

Yes, Ashland has grown! I really liked the easy pace and walking the trails around the lake. It was peaceful living there even with how crazy my life was at the time. Plus, it was within easy access of more 'exciting' places. : ) I'm sure you'll find your special, soothing place.

Blessings,

Laie4