The Enchanted Pond

• Hi Gem,

Two turkeys, wow...you must have two ovens? Or how do you do that?? Have you ever brined one before you cooked it? I did that last year and it was really moist. I even had a piece to check it out. (vegetarian me...)

Thanks for the support of my director role, haha. They are both horrible procrastinators, and both write in the same style, which is..each sentence is perfect and needs no revision. this means that they both think too much ahead of time and never get it right in their heads...so never get it done.

This is totally NOT like me, who just gets something down first to work with and then revises.

My solution is to purchase a regular old tape recorder and tell them to meet once a week for lunch and then tell their stories to each other while the tape recorder is on. Then I will type everything and we can all work to organize it. I read much more than they do, so I think I can pull everything together in a novel-ish form. When our son reads, I think it's poetry or film news, and my husband reads, it's news news news or history.

My father in law was a real interesting guy who lived on the economic edge..some of the stories my hub tells are hysterically funny! Bill died when he was only in his 50's so many family members don't know all these stories. My hub is the oldest of 4 kids so he knows the most. Well, I think it's a great idea 🙂 haha

Sunshine, so HAPPY you will be able to go back to work. Yippee! I bet it will be a busy place. Nice that you had help from Michael, but I understand about needing a break.

Well, I hope that today I will be able to ride my bike. My knees and hip feel better after my time riding against the wind a few days ago.

No snow here yet, but it's been cold. I guess it's moving to me from your Michigan and PA homes!

Hope your day goes well! Hi to all other ponders today <3<3

Hugs from Bloom

• Hi to you all!!

Cold as heck out here, I am wishing I was back in Hawaii living again, I really loved that place, but after I had been there 3 years, I was sitting on the beach crying my eyes out on Christmas day while my husband was surfing and wishing I was in a place that really felt like Christmas complete with snow and cold weather!! What the heck was I thinking??? Be careful what you wish for.............

I am wishing everyone a great holiday season, whichever one you celebrate. Prayers and ABundance energy going out to everyone from me.

Love you all.

Sunshine

• Just popping by ever so briefly until I can catch up on sleep and get my head around being back in the West!

Sooooo, how are you all my lovelies so fair? You, too, Mr. Pisces ... always included.

Please forgive my lack of catching up on everyone's news before posting but I am so out of it. I left Beijing last night and it was -6 or -7 (would that be like 16 for you???) and arrived home to a 37 (or 104 for you) blinder. Way too much to cope with. I have walked a million times a million steps and climbed just as many and have a healthy respect for "Western Living" I can assure you all. China was an experience. Perhaps I shall share a tale if any of you wish to hear one some time?

I did actually try to log in whilst in Beijing but the hotel computers wouldn't let me. I had nearly 200 emails download this afternoon, had to get organized enough to go have a meeting at one of my kid's schools this arvo too. Think I read something about someone here having a baby? What the .....?????? Is that right?????? Or am I still in a plane hovering somewhere in the sky????????? What the????????????????

Bloom, Lady Laie, My Journey, Gemmy, Sunshine, Mr. Pisces, Arwyn the Beautiful and H e l l raisin' Queenie Q ... so wonderful to be amongst you all again. I'm really 'home' now. Holding you all close .... for WARMTH at first and then as fanning poolies next! Truly, what the???????

Bless you, Love you.

Icey Confused Moonbeams

• welcommmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee home,MOONBEAMMMMMMMMMMMM,

confused one, cant wait for the tales, i am sure you have some funny ones also.catch up, rest then pull up your rock...hehe

Namaste icey

shee

• Gem, I still feel there is a reason, why you traveled through to that part of the woods...

"OUT OF THE WOODS SALE" ummmmmmmmmmm...a message perhaps your house will be selling and you will be moving soon...

Love ya Gem,

thinking of you and praying that you will find some peace to go along with that beautiful spirit of yours...

Namaste Gem

Sheila

Bloom, Glad you are keeping in touch with your daughter, and maybe this is her time to start a new journey...

stay warm, hoping your body has rested from your bike marathon:) don't forget to drink your water!

Have a great week Bloom..

sending you light, love and peace

Namaste Bloom

Sheila

SUNSHINNNNNNE "YIPPEE" GOING BACK TO WORK....HOPE THAT YOUR SNOW IS GONE SO YOU CAN GET YOUR TRUCK WINTERIZED...STAY STRONG, STAY WARM,BE AT PEACE...SENDING YOU LOTS OF LOVE ,LIGHT,BLESSING'S AND LAUGHTER TO YOU AND THE TWO L'S....

Namaste sunshine

Sheila

DD, HOPE YOU WILL BE BACK SOON, YOU WERE JUST BEGINNING TO SHARE WITH US..I WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOU A BIG HUG,THAT I KNOW YOU CAN USE RIGHT NOW...

NAMASTE DD

SHEILA

P'MOOOOOOOOOOOO, WHERE DID YOU GO TO.....LOL..HOPE YOU ARE OK, AND THANKS FOR YOUR POST ON THOUGHTS OF WHY SOME OF US WERE FEELING THIS WAY AND SOME THAT ARE STILL...IT MADE ALLOT OF SENSE TO ME...IVE BEEN FEELING IT THROUGH OUT...NOT JUST HERE, BUT AMONG MY FAMILY...

NAMASTE ARWYN

SHEILA

SENDING YOU PEACE,LIGHT,LOVE AND LAUGHTER

LADY LAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, MOJO SIESTA

NAMASTE "L"

SHEE

QUEEN QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ FEISTY SIESTA, HOPING YOUR NOT WEARING THOSE STILETTOS OUT:)

NAMASTE Q

SHEILA

SENDING YOU PEACE,LIGHT,ANSWERS,LOVE AND LAUGHTER OF COURSE

• Icequeenie sista! You are baaacckkkk!!!! Yay! I know we would all love to hear the "tale" from China. Better you than me, I don't know if I would ever want to go there! Not sure if they would let me out,LOL!!!

Yes, this preggers thing has me quite puzzled also. Maybe someone can enlighten us on this subject!!! Hugs!

• Gem sista!!! I am impressed with your culinary abilities, two turkeys? I ordered the cajun fried turkey and the entire meal from a local grocer and picked it up, LOL!!! I am very good at ordering from caterers and making reservations,haha!!

Oh, we would have cared less about the food if we had both been together, liquid diet is your friend! LOL!!!

• Sunshine sista! Hope you got rid of Micael before you dropped your "basket" Haha, just a line from the movie and book, Yaya Sisterhood.

I know I would have a hard time living in the snow. It is nice to visit a place that has snow, but it is too much work just to get out of the house! Shoveling?? Kinda like raking leaves, my fave thing, ahahaha!

• Cactus sista! Hope the knee is feeling better! Watch that resistance on the bike. We have to add resistance in spinning class, ugh! I don't do that class much anymore.

Get those ole male procrastinators on that book, sista! sounds like a winner! Hugs!

• MyJourney siesta fellow fiesty one!!! Stilettos have gotten a lot of work lately! Thank goodness I have many a pair,LOL! Went to a shoe sale and had a frenzy!!! Had to hide the shoes before hubby saw them! Son was my lookout so I could get them from the car to the house! Ahahahaah! Hubby just notices whenever I put on a new pair, I say Oh, I have HAD these, where have you been? LOL! Hugs!

• Laie, Purduemo, DD, hello to you all! I will be back! Hugs!

• ¸.•'*¯*•♫*♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥*♫´¯•.¸¸. Sending all yall a little festive holiday cheer!

• ICEY!!!! Can't wait for you to regale us with China Stories!!!! I have a dear friend that lives there, we used to talk regularly by e-mail, but looks like the govt has clamped down on international e-mails, haven't been able to talk to him for well over a year. Hope you are over the shock of going from fall back to summer, LOL!! Rest up, we will wait for your stories!!!

Quenkath, I need to borrow a pair of spike-heeled boots from you, ala Nancy Sinatra, "These boots were made for walkin'............ one of these days these boots are gonna walk all-l-l-l- ova you........."!!!! You know what I mean....AHAHAHAHAHA!! Yea, I hate shoveling snow too!!! Hope we don't get that nightmare we had earlier this year!!! NOOOOOOO!!!

Laie, Happy day to you!! Hope you are having a great holiday ¸.•'*¯*•♫*♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥*♫´¯•.¸¸. Sending yall a little festive holiday cheer! Home is getting to be a miserable place these days, can't wait to get back to work, and have it get one person emptier............and NOT ME!!!

MyJourney, Happy days to you too, you always make my day, you have an unending collage of funny and loveable pictures that really lift my spirits........

DD!!! Missing you dude....... Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving, talk to us please........

Gem, you must really have a lotta turkey left, my friend, got some good turkey recipes to try out on it?? You definitely have the culinary skills and patience to so 2 turkeys, I agree with Quenkath!!!!

Cactuss, take care of yourself, you need all your body parts........ can't sit on your rock without good working parts, we need you here 🙂

P-MO aka Alwyn, Hope you are having a great day!! Happy you are back with us.......Hope you have escaped winter's beginning insanity so far!!!

Happy days and lots of love to everyone else!!!! Talk to you all soon!!!

Hugs to all of you!!!

Sunshine

• Sunshine, I agree with you! I'm glad My Journey has so many fun and sometimes zany pictures to post! They do make me smile too! wow...Hawaii for the holidays, yes, it sure must have been different!

Well I have my Christmas tree up. Yes, it's a fake one with the lights attached. My goodness!! what a GREAT invention lol...it took me a while to make the switch but I'm glad I did. I enjoy it in the morning with my cup of coffee. Good luck on your first day back.

ICEY!! would love to hear some good stories when you are ready! I hope you and King Moonbeam and the boys had some good times in there...sounded like it was cold where you were?

Queen Q...lordy, I had to laugh at your Thanksgiving cooking story! GOOD FOR YOU!! Only complete with paper plates? It is a lot of work, for sure to cook everything yourself. When you do cook, what do you like to cook?

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

Lots of hugs from Bloom xoxo

• Cactus sista! Oh, I can cook the best cornbread dressing in the world. It is an old family recipe, but our family, well, most of them were out of town, so I did not bother! We had friends over later in the day and that evening. It was more of a cocktail day, er.. week,LOL!!!!

• Oh Quenkath...good to know! Sounds like you had a great day!

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ, THATS WHY I LOVE YOU ALSO, YES, YES, ORDER FROM THE CATERS, PAPER PLATES, I'M COMING TO LIVE WITH YOU AND I'M BRINGING MY STILETTO STASH HEHEHEHE.............

LOVE YA FEISTY SIESTA,

ONE DAY WE ARE GOING TO ALL WHERE STILETTOS, BETTER HAVE A DOCTOR AMONG US, BECAUSE A FEW OF US MIGHT BE GOING DOWN....AND IT WON'T BE BECAUE OF JELLO HOTS FOR ME ANYWAYS...

NAMASTE Q

SHEILA

• OK MY LITTLE GIRL IS GOING TO HAVE NEW RULES WHILE USING MY COMPUTER , BLEACHED HANDS, BEFORE TOUCHING MY KEYBOARD, I HAVE A REPUTATATION TO KEEP UP WITH,

OKAY PUT THE S'S WHERE THEY SHOULD GO, AND WHATEVER OTHER LETTERS I HAVE BEEN PUT IN OR OUT...BUT THEN AGAIN JELLO HOTS SOUND PRETTY GOOD...

• Hello everyone!

Hopefully what you read here will make sense for I can hardly see my keys. I will be away from the pond for a little bit longer as I spent last night in the emergency room at the hospital and, have to go back very shortly.

Now, nobody panic (only I am allowed to do that) but I have a blood clot in my leg (DVT - deep vein thrombosis) and lordy, life just became silly. I have to have these scans with dyes today and more blood tests and ... here's the best bit (NOT) more injections into my stomach to thin my blood. I cannot tell you all how much that hurt last night ... I really wanted to scream. I am so not looking forward to going there today either.

The drugs I am on are soooooooooo strong that I am having trouble standing up and even talking so I'm sorry if my typing is crappy.

May you all come together around the pond today and sing a happy song. Know that I am listening from afar and that you are always my greatest joy.

I will be fine ... and I promise to let you all know what the outcome is today too. The scan will hopefully confirm the blood clot in my leg and then, as much as the treatment terrifies me into mentalville, at least they know what it is, right?

Be your beautiful light today my precious soul friends.

Back later to fill you in.

Loving you all,

Icey Moonbeams x x x

• ICEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, oh my gosh, i am totally lost for words for you,

My Dear sweet siesta,what the %&^%@#%^&^%%^&&^%$#@

I LOVE YOU, YOU ARE SUCH APART OF MY FAMILY, I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT YOU ARE!...

I HOLD YOU CLOSE TO MY HEART...icearia,

THAT MAY BE THE FIRST TIME I COMPLETED YOUR NAME "D" 🙂

HOW CAN I COMFORT YOU I KEEP ASKING,TO MYSELF OVER AND OVER AGAIN...WHAT WORDS CAN I SAY TO LIFT YOUR SPIRITS, TO GIVE YOU STRENGTH YET AGAIN,TO GIVE YOU HOPE, ITS 6:30PM MY TIME AND I'VE BEEN SITTING HERE 30 MINUTES, FIGURING OUT WORDS...SO INSTEAD YOU ARE GETTING MY THOUGHTS MOONBEAMMMMMM.....AGAIN I'M SO SORRY...TO GIVE YOU THE "KEEP FIGHTING SPEECH SWEETIE", IT WILL BE OKAY...

I WILL COME BACK, YOUR POST HAS SORT OF KICKED MY A S S...:(

I JUST WANT TO YELL FOR YOU AND SAY ...STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP HURTING MY FRIEND... BUT THEN WHAT GOOD WILL THAT DO YOU AND ME...BESIDES EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE WILL COME OUTSIDE...AND THE NEIGHBORS ALREADY THINK I'M LOONEY...:) SITTING IN MY OUT DOOR ATIRE..

so this i know i can say and do !!!!!!

I will send you lots of hugs,peace,strength,healing,light and love icearia

Namaste

Sheila