The Enchanted Pond

• Hi Everyone,

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that celebrates it.....I will be going to the doctor today to get a blood culture which I will need to go back to work.... all is well however, the kids will be off tomorrow until Tuesday. I hope everyone will have a great weekend.

DD!! Hope you are having a great week too, Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Love you all.

Sunshine

• Gem, oh I'm here, hahahaha, i was reading again about your adventure into the woods hehe...Gem, how in the world did you end up there, i kept asking myself..lol..

was there a message? It almost sounded like a dream...I think we need to get you a beeper of some sort, so your son can track you getting beat up by branches and ending up in a beautiful manion...hey maybe that is the "moon beam hotel?" Then that song "curlers in your hair shame on you", kept playing, as you took me through the mansion, that exactly where i thought you were as you were describing the rooms.rotflmbo

Gem, laie knows about my adventures when i go into a mall and about me having to take a picture of where i park my car in the mall parking lots...oh, boy i don't think I'd be a good guide for you in the woods, I'm sure glad you take icey with you...lol

I just thought of something you can do Gem, start blogging,

"GEMS WONDERFUL ADVENTURES ON HER WALKS INTO THE UNKNOWN "

Yes, i think i'm feeling the affects of p'mo's description,but i'm hanging in there...

Namate Sweet Gem

sheila

• SUNSHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,

I'M SITTING HERE WAITING FOR A YIPPEE FROM YOU, PRAYING AND HOPING SWEET SUNSHINE HAS THE GO AHEAD TO GO BACK TO WORK...

LOVE TO YOU AND THE L'S

NAMASTE "T"

SHEILA

• Bloommmmmmmmmmmmmmm, a medal..I am so happy for you...wow 4 hours, i tried to look up on google about your ride..can you give me some more information..maybe they might have it on the net, that would be really sweet, especially if i could see a picture of you kissing your medal..hehehe..

I'm posting a picture of the marathon i entered myself in not to long ago hehe

namaste bloom

Sheila

• A BIKE FOR GEM ON HER RIDES INTO THE WOODS,

ALSO A RIDE THAT SHE WENT ON WHEN SHE WAS ON ANOTHER ADVENTURE INTO THE WOODS....LOL...

GEM, I COULDN'T RESIST THIS PICTURE, BECAUSE LIKE YOU SAID YOU NEVER KNOW WHERE YOU WILL END UP ON YOUR WALKS AND THIS COULD BE ANOTHER ADVENTURE THAT COULD HAPPEN HAHAHAHHA

I SO LOVE YOUR STORIES GEMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....................................

• LAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,

THANKS FOR THE VIDEO LINK, I WAS SINGING ALONG, THANK GOODNESS NO ONE HEARD ME HAHAHAHAHA

I HOPE THAT YOUR SATURDAY WAS EVERYTHING YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AND MUCH MORE...

NAMASTE LADY LAIE

SHEE

• WHERE'S MY POST TO LAIE, OH NO, ALVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

IS NOW AT THE POND

• OK SO ALVIN BROUGHT IT BACK,

• Hey Gemmy!

OMgoodness U had me laughing so hard ---- Out Of The Woods Sale! It did sound like a wacky dream just like MyJourney said! All I could think of was it sounded Exactly like an adventure my Mom would have been on! Only problem - I would've been with her trying to make her Aware That maybe we should go back, people were still in their pjs! Mom would've kept going, " Oh no That Lady said we could wander--look, there's more back here!" LOL! We've nicknamed these sort of things, The Lucy & Ethel Show.

I agree with the other ladies …. hmmn, wonder about that nice man who offered the ride. : ) And, MyJourney's funny suggestion ---- we gotta get u some sort of a beeper, heehee! At the very least, a small camera so we can remotely join in you adventures! O - brought to mind that couple that wandered into the White House! Hahaa!

Quenkath has her work cut out for her when we all get together! : > ) I dress in bag lady attire too when out with the dogs, doing yard work, windows or whatever. Kids tease me to no end about my 'bear coat' which is what I look like in it all bundled up! People have made comments about me being the maid --- 'well, when the owners get home, can you ……' OR ' good little job you have for yourself there' i get strange looks, but not going to change --- clothes or me! ( Just teasing Q, you might have to talk me into higher heels, but I'll leave the coat & sweats at home--don't wanna scare off the boys!)

Sounds like a storms brewin'. Weather here was beautiful this morning but has been cloudy for a few hours --- think we are going to get rain.

• Bloom ---- Good for you! Hubby or Friend must be so proud of u! You set a goal and keep surpassing it!

I can't even imagine riding that distance nor comparing it to Just hours ---- Wow! Get a nice shadow box for your medal! Start a collection!

Wasn't that well done? I loved to sing that song, and others in the adult chorus I belonged too ….. dada da da … Mary, Did You Know. I could listen to it over and over!

Hope the cruisin' daughter is doing well & More Importantly --- Her snacks arrive --- heehee!

• Sunshine,

Phew ---- thank god, about the truck!

Praying that you get back a negative blood test and your life returns to normal in all its chaotic glory!

• heehheeee, heeeheee,

MyJourney! Laughed so hard at your bike race! I wonder if thats how Cactuss feels when she tries to fall asleep after a ride as long as that! round, and round, and round LOL !

Sing it Loud, GF! Who Cares! You have too much Fire to Contain, Let It Out Baybee!

xxoo

• Laie sista! Hahaha!! You ole "bag lady"!!! I am laughing so hard I could pee! I love the peeps on the street think you are the hired help!! One fun thing to laugh about over cocktails one day!

I am reading backwards here, so gotta catch up! Today is hubby's birthday, busy times! hugs!

• Sunshine sista! Sending good luck your way on the test results!! Hugs!

• Gem sista!!! Oh my fellow spacey "fluff" sista! That is what I have been called for years,LOL! I would do something like that! Your story of wandering in the neighbors mansion mad my day.

Enjoy your snowstorm, I am jealous as it is 78 degrees here, definitely doesn't feel like the holidays, ugh!!!

Sending you some jello shots and hot pool boys to keep you warm and cozy! Hugs!

• Purduemo sista! I hope you had some of those jello shots!!

Love the "weeping sisters" explanation, it makes sense! Scary, though how we can be affected bu that. Hugs!

• Cactus sista! Oh my! You could kickbox, body pump, zumba and step circles around this chic, 40 miles?? In one sitting?? er cycling?? I would not make it, would need a stop for refreshments and hot pool boys,LOL!!!! Hugs!

• Icequeenis sista! How is China? Hope you were not in the area where the quake was! I read about it and thought of you!! Hugs!!! Come back safely and in one piece!!!!!

• Laie,

Queen QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ, goes out in her stilettos, pretending to carry a heavy bag of garbage, "you never know what pool boy might show up or mailman" (she thinks to herself"), they might want to help the damsel in distress and carry that garbage bag full of tissues hehehehehe. Just like when she rakes the leaves "NOT" hahaha..

Thats OK laie and gem i have you all beat with my sexy out door attire hehe.

In my make believe office i where my long purple robe, and its not silk it weighs about 50 pounds and then i have my fluffy slippers, no heals and my ski jacket with green gloves cut so i can use the key board..hahaha.. My daughter comes in and kisses me goodbye before she leaves for school and i ask her if she want me to walk her to the corner, now just imagine a poor puberty stricken 10 year old who looks at her mother's out fit and has this look of horror in her eyes.What would her response be, and it not walking her to the corner..haha.

queen qqqqq, you know i'm plying with ya my fiesta sista,,,happy birthday to your hubby, we will switch homes for the winter you can have our -10 weather and i will take your 78...

namaste Q

shee

• MyJourney siesta!! Oh, you are just too much! you make me laugh every time I read your posts!! It sounds like you are dressed like the Grinch when he has gone through the garbage,LOL!! I just cannot fathom you wearing such a horrendous outfit! Any of you!! Stop it or I will need the "rubber room" again,hahaha!! You must dress a bit better if and when we meet up, I have an image to keep up,LOL!!! Hahah! Just kidding.. not! Hugs! I am a lil tipsy, had dinner with hubby and MIL and son and a lil wine to go with! Hugs!