The Enchanted Pond

• Cactus, sista! Glad your daughter is back in the states and safe!! Whew! Good thing she was not on that stranded ship!!!!!

Now, what is up with this dizziness? I am with Laie on this, get checked, scary! It could be dehydration, though. I took a thermogenic pill that the gym sells and felt nauseaus and dizzy, then cold. It was scary, but I am fine. If you take any herbal supplements, they can make you feel this way. Be careful, even on energy pills or energy drinks! Hugs!

• Laie sista! How are you? I thought I was having these odd feelings myself, moody, just simply pissed off the past two days. Well, it was just PMS!! Dang cramps, hormones, irritability! This time it really did sneak up on me, too busy to keep track of it,LOL!!! But, one strange thing is I am completely overwhelmed by daily chores, yuck! I hate that word! I had this epiphany, we do laundry, empty the dishwasher, reload it, etc. Then what? We have to keep doing it over and over and over...it is driving me nuts! Turn around and there is another mess somewhere, I felt helpless!! How completely spoiled, huh? I just started thinking, what is the point? Why do we do this, like lab rats!! I am not sure what your strange feelings were, but that pretty much wraps mine up. Maybe it is time for a looonnngg vacation! Hugs!

• Gem sista!! I am just imagining our Gem all wrapped up in falling tree branches and fighting with them! LOL! What a trooper you are to get out of that all by yourself! Go fellow fiesty sista! This cocktail is on you! Enjoy those walks and hopefully the ipod will drown out the sounds of those hunters. Hugs!

• Sunshine sista! Keep up the healing sista! I am sure your job is safe and they are looking forward to your return. I am sorry to hear about the bills. Did you not have any insurance? I know most employers provide it. Don't you work for a doctor? Maybe he has some pull with the hospital. We have a hospital here that does not charge if you don't have insurance. They sure aren't gonna get blood out of a turnip. It is so ridiculous the amount of maney they charge for their care. I hope you get it worked out!

What is this I hear about you channelling? Hugs!

• Notshy! Hey there! Good to see you here at the pond! Hugs!

• Purduemo, DD, what's up?

• Oh, Icey, Happy Anniversary sista!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hi Laie,

Yes, drinking water is good for us all! Thanks for the reminder. I'm just not a great drinker..if I drink one extra bottle of water a day, it's a miracle! I have been buying some powder to put in that is just a flavoring, and that helps me to get it down, and I think keeps me losing a little bit of weight.

Yes, it does seem that we are all on a twisting journey these days. I wonder if it's the change of seasons too...we aren't quite at the next one, so things are a little bit in turmoil!! I am excited about my Arizona trip though, so I hope that I will still be able to pedal. Weather and time have interferred with me riding since Saturday, so it will be a week between my time in the saddle.

It's just started POURING here, luckily my doggie's been out already. HOpe yours get out too before it comes down in buckets at your house.

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• Queen Q, have fun with your 8th grader and all his fun activities.

I often have thought that I would rather work outside than inside. At least things stay done for a week...rather than seeing that same glass or plate in the sink again...what is it that people say.??..Maintenance is a b*****! Get Otis to help!!

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• My Journey,

Yes, you say that you are not a good cook, or that you don't like to cook...but you must do a decent job or they wouldn't come back!! They would be stocking up the pantry with cans of soup, like my hub! lol...I make things and he has one serving, then it goes bad in the refrig. I asked him to clean out the pan to put in the trash yesterday....consequences, man!! I started laughing so hard,,,don't know what it seemed so funny to me, but it is such a waste. I probably won't be cooking that much for him, or only making a small amount. That's why I enjoy cooking for the boys.

Hope that your day goes well and that you try a new recipe today, yahoo!!!

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• Gemmy,

Well we have a big rain storm here, maybe thunder...but it should get better later. I hope the weather behaves itself when I am aloft tomorrow.

You have just been through a big emotional wave there, looking at all the pictures. Maybe you just need time to rest and be quiet and watch?...I think we all go through those times. Isn't it part of the season, when things get colder, that we slow down?

Anyway, I hope you have a good day and a great walk out there, breathing in the cooler air. Very cool that you saw snow flakes. I bet you didn't see many of those when you lived in Florida!!

My daughter is in Miami every few days now on the cruise ship. She wrote home asking for snacks, lol! I guess that the employees don't get all those 5 star dinners. But she is enjoying the music and settling into the schedule better.

Sending you love and light, Gemmy!

Bloom xoxo

• Wow, peaceful and quiet here!! Off I go to Arizona this afternoon! Wish me luck 🙂

Hope you all have a great weekend! Happy travels Icey!

Hugs from Bloom x0x0

• A little something someone sent me for a smile!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp_RHnQ-jgU

• Good Luck, Cactuss! Enjoy your ride & the weather! Going to be pretty chilly when you return so bundle up!

Safe & Wonderful Journey, Icey! Happy Birthday, Moonbeam Hubby!! awww, ur wife Loves U !

Gemmy ---- U Okay?

I hope the rest of you have a weekend of Fun & Laughter! Look forward to catching up with everyone soon!

Peace & Joy,

~ Laie4

• BLOOM, ENJOY YOUR RIDE....................

NAMASTE

SHEILA

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

PEACE,LIGHT,LOVE AND LAUGHTER ALWAYS

• GEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MISS U, HUGS TO YOU

SHEE

• GEM,

JUST WANTED TO SAY HI....I HOPE YOU WILL BE BACK SOON..

NAMASTE

SHEE

SENDING YOU PEACE,LIGHT,LOVE, HUGS AND LAUGHTER

• NOW THE OTHER ONE APPEARS HAHA,

SO NOW GEM YOU HAVE TWO BEARS HEHE

• Hi everyone, spent the last couple of days trying to find out what was wrong with my truck...taking my kids to therapy Thursday, pulling out of my garage, heard this pop and sparks started shooting out from under the hood and big puffs of smoke!!! Got scared, looking under the hood, see nothing, definitely going nowhere!!! got it to GoodYear garage yesterday, Blessings from God and the Angels, it was a vacuum hose popped loose, and the sparks and smoke came from my battery, which needed changing. I had the vacuum hose changed, but since I had already spent $125.00, have to wait until payday to replace the battery. The rest of my car is in tiptop shape, so I am happy about that, I am definitely blessed!!

Anyway, the hand is almost completely healed, just finished my meds, now I have to go on Tuesday to get my blood drawn to ensure I am clean so I can go back to work. Asking the Angels for help there.

Quenkath, no I don't have insurance, yes, I do work in a doctor's office, but no, I can't afford the insurance so I don't have any. Yes, I am going to make arrangements with the hospitals and doctors to make payments, but I fear I will be paying these bills off for years........guess I better start playing the powerball, eh, LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! Yea, for real..........

Anyway, the kids are good, me, on the other hand, between the hospital stay and eating meals cooked by my children's dad (Michael loves to cook homestyle comfort foods, its his occupation and specialty) I have put on about 10 more pounds, more to get off my bum, now.

Anyway, going to take my kids to Mr. Rogers playground in the mall,to burn off that energy.....

Have a great weekend everyone.

• SUNSHINE SENDING YOU LOTS OF ANGELS YOUR WAY, "THANK YOU ANGELS FOR YOUR TRUCK BEING OK"..

.YOUR BLOOD WORK WILL BE GOOD ALSO,

BELIEVE, SWEETIE THAT EVERYTHING WILL START IMPROVING...

I'M THINKING OF YOU ALWAYS ALONG WITH YOUR SWEET LITTLE L'S,

JUST LIKE THIER MOMMY:)

NAMASTE "T"

SHEILA