The Enchanted Pond

• sunshinnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeee, oh I'm not that brave thats bloom hanging with the teenagers, my 10 year old princess, is all this mama can handle hehehe...but she is my angel just like your 2 L'S AND YOUR ANGEL GROWN UP DAUGHTER..I ALSO HAVE MY SON'S WHO ARE 3 AND 24....

LOVE YA SWEETIE, BELIEVE THAT ALL THIS WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF..I KNOW SUNSHINE ITS EASIER SAID THAN DONE.THIS GIVES ME A BANG ON THE HEAD BECAUSE WE HAVE A GREAT HEALTH CARE SYSTEM FOR THAT I AM TRULY GRATEFUL...

TAKE CARE

NAMASTE SUNSHINE

SENDING YOU ALL THE HOPE,LOVE,PEACE.BLESSINGS,LIGHT AND LAUGHTER TO SURROUND YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN

• THIS IS FOR MOONNNNNBEAMMMMMMMMMMM OH HOW I HOPE IT WORKS..LOL

• OH SHIITE, OK I HAVE A BACK UP, HERE YOU GO ICEY THE OTHER ONE WAS LETS JUST SAY SOMEONE THROWING SSOMETHING AT A COMPUTER....

KEEP HANGING ON MY SIESTA, PLEASE...

NAMASTE

SHEILA

WISHING YOU PEACE,LIGHT,HOPE,LOVE,BLESSINGS AND YES LAUGHTER

• Good morning pond peeps!

Sunshine...You go girl, playing the piano with your healing hand...I love the sound of that! I hope that the hospital bills can be arranged so that you can pay back according to your budget. Years ago, we went to a financial help place and they arranged payment to our creditors. I forget the name of the place now...but it really helped us catch up as we made minimal payments and we weren't accruing interest on our balance. Very difficult times when we have so many bills, lifting you up!!!

My Journey, sounds like you are enjoying your Canadian life, woo hoo!! How is the German going, are you learning some words and phrases from Laie? My mother used to recite a poem in German "You are like a flower..." I can say the sounds in German but have no idea how to write them!!!

GEMMY! wild girl 🙂 Hope you are having a blast this weekend. Par-tay on Sat and maybe a dance at night, sounds like a lot of fun! I want to dance more myself...!!

Icey, sending you another hug with My JOurney..I hope that the little man with the beard has moved on to someone else.

I FELL off MY BIKE yesterday, just was unable to avoid tipping off a curb, but I fell slowly...and scraped a few places on my left side...just as Laie said. I am fine, my ankle hurts a little bit this morning, but because I had on all my layers of spandex and jacket and gloves, I only got very very light abrasions. THANK you God! I'm sure not a pretty sight on the ground but, hey, maybe my butt looked good. HAHAHA

Have been having so much fun with the boys this weekend. My hub and I took them to see a few silent movies last night...one was a short comedy with Buster Keaton and one was "Wings", a very LONG movie about WWI...it won the first ever Academy Award. the boys were real troopers there, it was showing in a big downtown church where I have been going occasionally since hub retired. Seats = not comfortable, and kind of a big creaky building...none of us wanted to walk out of the dim sanctuary and go to the bathroom, hahaha...we laughed ourselves silly on the way home.

today I'm taking them to a Botanical Garden where a new conservatory has been built and they have a 'winter garden'. Admission is free. My Pisces found the garden several years ago and took me there. Very beautiful place. They have a huge conservatory that they rent out for weddings...but the times they had didn't work out for my daughter...it would have been the first choice, but the museum where we will be at is better I think!!

My daughter should be in Miami now,,,yeay!!! They are doing a publicity tour this weekend, since this is the first time the ship has docked in Miami. She just wants to get off the ship and go to a drug store...very frustrated about that, but excited about the music. Always a balance, isn't it?

Hope everyone finds light and peace today. Lift me up in the afternoon so that I may also stay on an even keel when the Pisces comes home and I leave. It's always a moment for me....I will have to whoosh it away.

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• Morning All!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, QUEEN & KING MOONBEAM!

May blessings be upon you always.

• OH HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO OUR iCEY MOON BEAMMMMMMM, THANKS lAIE FOR LETTING US KNOW.

TO MY DEAR MOONBEAMMMM AND HER HUBBY,

MAY THIS SPECIAL DAY BE THE BEGINNING OF A BLESSED JOURNEY, FILLED WITH LOVE,HOPE,LAUGHTER,LIGHT AND PEACE.

MAY THIS DAY REUNITE THE BOTH OF YOU OF REMEMBERING YOUR LOVE YOU HAVE FOR EACH OTHER AND FOR THAT LOVE TO BE A CONSTANT REMINDER OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY AHEAD.

MAY THIS DAY LET YOU LOVE WITH ALL OF YOUR HEARTS, FOR THIS IS THE DAY THAT IS THE START OF NEW BEGINNINGS

MAY THIS DAY HELP YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS IS THE DAY YOU HAVE IN FRONT OF YOU, NOTHING ELSE SHOULD BE APART OF IT, ONLY THE LOVE YOU FEEL ASIDE FOR EACH OTHER

MAY THIS DAY BE THE DAY THAT ALL PAINFUL MEMORIES LEAVE YOU, FILLING YOUR CUPS OF LOVE,HOPE,PEACE AND LAUGHTER

THIS POEM BELOW IS THE ONE THAT I HOPE BLOOM WAS REFERING TO YOU BECAUSE IT IS SO FITTING FOR YOU MY LOVELY MOON BEAMMMMMMMMMM!

i LOVE YOU

NAMASTE iCEY

SHEE

Du Bist Wie Eine Blume (You Are Like a Flower)

Posted on April 28, 2006 by S. Parise

Du bist wie eine Blume

So hold und schön und rein;

Ich schau’ dich an, und Wehmut

Schleicht mir ins Herz hinein.

Mir ist, als ob ich die Hände

Aufs Haupt die legen solit’,

Betend, daß Gott dich erhalte

So rein und schön und hold.

You are like a flower

so lovely and beautiful and pure

I look upon you, and sorrow

Steals into my heart

For me, ought my hands

to lay softly upon your head

praying, that God keep you

so pure and beautiful and lovely.

-Heinrich Heine

MY LOVE IS SENT TO ALL OF YOU ENCHANTED aNGELS, FOR YOU ARE THE WIND BENEATH MY WINGS

SHEILA

• WOW wow wow My Journey....that poem brought tears to my eyes. THANKS!!! My mother used to recite it to me, but I don't remember the translation after the first two lines. I wonder if she knew what it meant? Kind of cool to say it to your child...

Happy Anniversary Icey and her King :)) lol Hope you find a wonderful way to celebrate your special day together!

Just came home a while ago from my weekend with the boys. Other than a bruise on my left thigh, I am none the worse for wear. I seemed to have managed the emotional stuff okay. The boys were not all THAT happy with the botanical garden but some of them were sweet about asking questions. I learned something...a bull frog can live for 15 years, wow! I didn't know.

I made a ton of food, and enjoyed cooking for them, the kids are very appreciative of whatever I make, it's a good boost to my ego! Now getting my head wrapped around Arizona. Boy, it IS a conservative state....yikes. I will have to keep focused on my ride and checking out all the desert views...I'm really looking forward to it.

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• Hi Bloom it was a beautiful poem, what a poem to say to your child, ",oh I'm sure she knew what it meant Bloom...i to cried with the words it is a beautiful poem.

Now take care of that bruise:)

Your ride will be another a journey you are on, i suspect that helps feel your spirit, i know it does mine..Its such a freedom, to ride with the wind and yourself , I love the rush I get especially when going down hills..though my hands are safely on the brakes.....lol

Sounds like you had a good weekend, and it went well.

take care bloom,have a great week..

peace,light and love

Sheila

• Hey Sweet Ones ...

Let's get the ikky stuff out of the way first ... totally IRRETRIEVABLE! I have now lost everything.

Moving on ... thanks for your prayers, kindness and lifting up. Obviously it couldn't help this time but you have my complete heart for trying. Thank you.

Awwww ... Anniversary wishes from my pond family! WOW! How blessed I am! Our Lady Laie is the most incredible date keeper I know. I love YOU Laie. How very kind of you to send a ray of love amidst all my sadness. I am deeply grateful. King Moonbeam (which is a simply fabulous name by the way!!!!) sends his love to you ... as he does to all of you who have remembered us.

My Journey ... listen sweetie ... you make me cry over and over again ya know!!!! Naughty Lion! LOL I cannot remember a time where so much love has been so unconditionally sent my way like that. Annnd ... a poem too ... and one with as meaningful a memory as our fair Bloom's too! Thank YOU very much! I was very touched. And yes, we did remember the better times together for they have also made up our journey. Bless you for reminding me so.

Sweet Biker Babe Bloom! Hope your leg heals swiftly and I bet the butt looked fabulous too! Thanks also for your anniversary words and messages of hope to my computer. I have appreciated them a lot. Glad your Pisces was nice to you too ... you deserve it. Doubt I could've sat through any silent movies (especially NOT war ones) so kudos to his teenage boys for being such super stars on that one. LOL I have heaps I could add to the whole war conversation you and Laie have had but I doubt it would be appreciated probably ... so I won't. I remember many things my father told us about the invasion of his home-land and his home in the village and on my mother's side ... well, at least my Oma & Opa were part of the silent rebellion in Holland at the time helping many. Now, no more on that one. Any life lost is a tragedy I think; no matter the circumstance.

Oh .... happy riding through the desert Bloom ... will be there in spirit cheering on your killer butt! LOL

Sunshine ... on the pond ... in the pond .... all around the pond! I am excited about your awakening to channelling my friend. Think this is such a beautiful gift. Truly stirs the soul and brings tears to my eyes ... yay for you. Thank YOU for my messages. Thank you VERY much! Nice to know this stuff might actually end one day. Can't wait! I will share this little piece with you because it reminds me so much of your message. I was in a FAERIE shop on Friday ... the kind that is decked out - ceilings, wishing wells, magic faerie dust, mermaids ... the lot ... and, as I was cancelling a lay-by that I couldn't afford to keep, I was watching this gorgeous 3 1/2 year old girl, holding her doll, Lucy. The big faerie (work girl) had asked her if she wanted to make a wish and offered her the faerie magic (glitter in bowl). She stood, wide-eyed, mind racing and then, after a little big faerie prompting ... closed her eyes and hugged Lucy tightly. The big faerie sprinkled the faerie dust all over here and then gave her some to put in her hand and, went back behind the counter. The little girl looked at her for the longest time and then looked at her hand; never saying a word. Then, very quietly, she placed her head close to Lucy's and whispered something to her. Purple Faerie sparkles fell upon Lucy's head.

I stood there, heart filled, tears silently falling across my cheeks.

For truly, in this land of harshness, there is the sign of pure love always around us to witness.

Was a great reminder. My friend took one look at my face and hugged me. More signs huh? Just like your message Sister Sun! Just like your message!

Hoping your hand heals swiftly and completely and sending you the angels of abundance to pay for your needs. Keep waking up, ok ... it's GORGEOUS!

Hello to Gem, the wild one ... Mr. Pisces, my knight of words ... Sister Q, the high-heeled floozie and Arwyn ... the evening star of beauty ... may your days be filled with FAERIE LOVE!

I will be back again before I leave on Friday for China. Hold the circle and let this pond explode in light!

It is I who LOVES YOU ALL dearly!

Icey Moonbeam x

• WOw, Icey Moonbeam!!! First of all, I am wishing you a belated Happy Anniversary, many more happy times for you and your Prince.

Next, I loved hearing about the sweet little girl and her doll......brought tears to me, children are so pure and innocent, they are precious reminders of unconditional love and acceptance.

I am really sorry your computer stole away all your stuff, it makes me think how reliant we all are on this technology, and how c rippled we would be if something happened on a global stage, pure chaos. I see the value of making a back-up disk, maybe I better get started.

Oh, channeling? Interesting, I didn't think of it that way, but I admit it sorta scares me a bit, stuff popping into my head and can't ignore it. I guess I need to educate myself on what this is all about.

I had a vision about losing my job; I hope that is just my climbing the walls and paranoia about not being at work. I hope I am imagining things here, now is not a great time to be unemployed.

Going to China! What a wonderful trip, do take lots of photos and have a great time.

I'd better go to bed, my little ones will be up at dawn for school.

Have a great week and enjoy China!!

Love,

Tamara (Sunshine)

• Hi Cactuss,

Sorry I mixed you and MyJourney up, hope you have had a blast with the kids. You have such a lot of energy and are really a great person, you make me think of Rachmaninoff's Prelude in G minor, op.23 number 5, such a sweet lovely piece of music with lots of energy and adventurous, I have been struggling with that one, among many others, but I can feel the energy bursting from it.

And Gem, how have you been, I haven't been here a lot lately, missing this place. I was reading my music books, deciding what to play and I ran across Debussy's Arabesque 1, makes me think of you and Icey going for your walks and enjoying the lovely scenery and the animals that you meet on your way. A very inspiring scene and quite perfect.

My Journey, you are the most cheerful, energetic and loving soul, and my piece for you is Chopin's Fantasie-Impromptu, it has the beauty and the great energy, then the loving sweetness that I picture you as being. I think this one is perfect. and I picture you in your chopper rushing across the sky to bring happiness to everyone.

My goodness, I have really tired myself out. Going to bed now, up in 3 1/2 hrs to send my kiddies off to school.

DD!! Where art thou???

Love to everyone.

Sunshine

• Oh Icey,

So sad that all is lost on your computer. that is harsh...wow, really, I can't even bend my mind around it. But nothing to do except go on from here.

Love your story about the little girl, very sweet.

CHINA!!!! WOW..! I'm jealous!! I hope you have a great time. Is it part of your summer vacation? I'm all mixed up about your seasons and your kids schedule. BUT, have a wonderful time, so exciting.

Hugs to Kind Moonbeam too!

Sunshine, I'm going to download that Rachmaninoff Prelude onto my iPod if I can find it! I love your personal links to music. It must be hard to be home, I can identify!! Maybe the week before you go back, you can contact the office and get some updates on where things are...don't know if that would help get you back into the groove there or not. Thanks for your kind words. I do enjoy being around the boys; I hope that I'll be a gramma at some point! (before I have to wear Depends, haha). Keep practicing, I love that you are doing that!

My Journey, thank you. I love that image of you from Sunshine, hovering over us in a helicopter, sending down loving and laughing rays. YEAY!! I was thinking that my new name "Bloom" sounds like flower in German (well, a little bit 🙂 that is very cool.

Well, off to get ready for work. My leg bruise is looking very interesting! Kind of like an ink-blot! Good for a psychologist to ponder 🙂

Hugs, love and light from

Bloom xoxo

• Morning!

Sunshine, the curtain fell and Fell Hard --- 36-18? WooHoo! See --- Red, White & Blue, not those icky colors! heeheee Yesterday was a football day for us. Spent a good portion watching grandchildrens play-off games. They're going to the 'Superbowl' lol! Perfect weather for being outside!

Gem- Oh boy, another tree falling down! You such a good story teller ! Heebie jeebies --- know that feeling! Ha! Sending out a silent plea for you...no more tree messes for the rest of winter --- You've filled more than your quota!

Cactuss --- when I read you had the kids this weekend I was a little nervous, happy to read there were no issues and everyone had a good time. Glad you were properly layered for the cold and it provided a cushion! Thank you for the message affirmation. Now that spill is out of the way --- RIDE, BLOOM, RIDE! : > ) Savor and bottle the warmth for winter! Big weekend for U, Icey & me coming up!

Icey --- How upsetting--- Sorry to read about the computer mess, a fiasco! Remember I lost the vows I was writing and the Prince downloaded a recovery program? Maybe it is clearing the slate for a clean fresh start. ?? (Thats my hope and wish!) Leave the worries behind & Have a fantastic, carefree, trip!

Queenie, P-Mo/Arwyn and DD --- thought you may have visited this weekend. : ( Didn't see you here so I hope that means you had a fantastic weekend with family!

MyJourney -- sent a call thru, of course it went out on the Wrong line, heehee sorry, lol! Techno challenged! : )

(( Hugs))

Laie4

• Morning!

Sunshine, the curtain fell and Fell Hard --- 36-18? WooHoo! See --- Red, White & Blue, not those icky colors! heeheee Yesterday was a football day for us. Spent a good portion watching grandchildrens play-off games. They're going to the 'Superbowl' lol! Perfect weather for being outside!

Gem- Oh boy, another tree falling down! You such a good story teller ! Heebie jeebies --- know that feeling! Ha! Sending out a silent plea for you...no more tree messes for the rest of winter --- You've filled more than your quota!

Cactuss --- when I read you had the kids this weekend I was a little nervous, happy to read there were no issues and everyone had a good time. Glad you were properly layered for the cold and it provided a cushion! Thank you for the message affirmation. Now that spill is out of the way --- RIDE, BLOOM, RIDE! : > ) Savor and bottle the warmth for winter! Big weekend for U, Icey & me coming up!

Icey --- How upsetting--- Sorry to read about the computer mess, a fiasco! Remember I lost the vows I was writing and the Prince downloaded a recovery program? Maybe it is clearing the slate for a clean fresh start. ?? (Thats my hope and wish!) Leave the worries behind & Have a fantastic, carefree, trip!

Queenie, P-Mo/Arwyn and DD --- thought you may have visited this weekend. : ( Didn't see you here so I hope that means you had a fantastic weekend with family!

MyJourney -- sent a call thru, of course it went out on the Wrong line, heehee sorry, lol! Techno challenged! : )

(( Hugs))

Laie4

• Cactuss,

Had a very quiet week-end, went out Friday, but came home early, and stayed home all week-end. Felt good to relax spend some quiet time with my animals.

I've been in Az. and the desert is something else. I guess I always thought of a desert as being nothing but sand and you could see forever, but the part I was in was sand and tumble weeds and scrub brush. Beautiful in it's own right thou. Cold at night and hot during the day.. Doesn't rain much, but when it does I guess it brings out the most beautiful flowers, which I was never lucky enought to see. Good luck on your ride thru, I think you will enjoy it.

Glad to hear you had a good week-end with your friends boys. I must say you have way more energy then I. I am sorry about the imput about your friend Cactuss, I think I was just thinking out loud when I wrote that. They were just thoughts about him, and I didn't mean to comment one way or the other about him. Sometimes I write or say things that I think, and it is probably wrong most of the time. I think you are a kind gentle soul and you will try to do what is right for everyone, even if it means slighting yourself.

Take care

Hugs and blessings

gem

• Icy,

Cut down a little on the party time this week-end, think this week I'll just play cards and give me a little rest...

Have a wonderful trip to China, other then Mexico and Canada, I've never left the States, not a real brave soul. Can travel thru life, just not a foreign country. Not sure if your going for business or pleasure, but either way I hope it turns out to be a good time for you.

Have to get ready for the walk now, pretty cool this morning, not sure what it is out there, but cold is cold...Getting used to it now.

Blessings and hugs.

gem

• Sunshine,

Thank-you so much beautiful sunshine for the wonderful music, I would love to be able to hear it as I walk, but my son has informed me that he and his girlfriend are going to buy me an Ipod for Christmas so not to get myself one. I was talking about it, but now I will have to walk in silence until at least then. It is O.K. thou, that's my personel time with God anyway. We do a lot of talking then. Sometimes I think it's his voice that I hear..And who knows, it might be.

I, like you Sunshine get bogged down with bills, since my husband has been gone, I live on a fixed income, so I know what it's like to have to worry. The thought of an emergency just throws me in a net. But somehow, with Gods help, I always make it thru. I don't know how it's happening, but I just know it is...

Take care beautiful brave lady,

Hugs and blessings

gem

• DD,

Where are you now, you haven't written, but then I haven't had a whole lot to say either. It seems to be a strange time for me right now. Not sure what is going on, but will be glad when it's over. Maybe that's why the tree fell, keep me so busy I'ed keep my mouth shut.

I hope you and your boys are doing good. Hope your still thinking of climbing that mountain and getting out of the dark.

It just seems that none of this is making any sense to me today for some reason, don't even know why I'm trying to write it.

Gonna close this now

Hugs and blessings

gem

• My journey,

I have another story to tell you friend, but can't seem to find the words today..As I wrote to DD, things are not making much sense to me right now..Maybe after my walk.

Just wanted to let you know I'm still here and reading all. beautiful pictures as usual.

Love ya girl

hugs and blessings

gem

• G'day All!

Where does one start when multiples occur? Yesterday was another day dragged from the fiery pits of you know where! I'm seriously losing it now. Can't even cry anymore. I so get it Gem ... get your feeling big time ... clearly I have to have my whole world come crashing down around me before something, Goddess only knows what though, new can begin!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Funny you should mention a 'fresh, clean start, Lady Laie (though, I am NEVER surprised by your accuracy and insight) as my youngest said the same thing. Then, King Moonbeam, who tried desperately to make the world tilt the right way yesterday, announced that a 'clean, fresh start' is what we said we wanted. Hmmmm? A little ... a lot ... less dramatic would've sufficed. If they gave out gold medals for 'things always come in three's' ... I'd own a cupboard full ... and just from yesterday alone! Today I face new challenges and hope that yesterday's fiasco can be sorted out ... finally!

Oh! Yes, I do remember your Prince retrieving your data Laie ... was a great relief huh? Not likely to happen here though as the hard drive doesn't even come on, rendering the computer useless. I do, however, according to the little Asian man in glasses, have the option of sending it to .... guess where? ... yeah .... home ... (from whence I came and probably should never have left) to have it tested by someone else at a cost of minimum $2000.00 and, whilst my writing IS that important to me, unless someone else is paying for it, it ain't going back East. There was no guarantee they could retrieve anything either. I suppose Bloom is right ... nothing left to do but accept it and move on. Easier said than done though; that was 10 years of my life. As for the lesson of back-up's? Am so sick of being a shining example of what not to do. I did, however, manage to find bits on discs in boxes in the garage. maybe I'll be able to salvage some things of mine?

I have another FULL day and will be back after I take a child to school.

Huggggggggggggggs Everyone!

Icey x