The Enchanted Pond

• Helllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooo?

Not a creature was stirring not even a Queen, hehehe

If i am gone for a moment or a couple of days, my Enchanted Angels, its because i have seem to have picked up some kind of stomach bug. Which has knocked the Shiite out of me...lol..

You will all be with me in my Prayers and heart today and forever...x x o o if they remove those letters its not a swear word they were hugs and Butterfly kisses:)

just a thought before I sign off,

SUNSHINE REMINDED ME OF SOMETHING, WHEN SHE SPOKE OF WEARING THE WRONG SHOES,

"MAYBE MY BUG HAS INFECTED MY BRAIN" LOL

We all have walked in 'OUR OWN SHOES,'

our own pain's

our own darkness,

our own secrets,

our own sorrows,

our own journey's,

our own hopes,

our own dreams,

our own Ego's,

our own fears,

our own painful memories,

our own insecurities,

our own self doubt,

our own loss's,

our own faith,

our own choices,

our own Skin,

our own nightmare's,

our own childhoods,

our own H e l l,

our own paths,

our own bumps in the road,

i think i've put my message's of our own's long enough:)

ONE THING WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON IS THAT WE ALL EAT,BREATHE,BLEED,CRY,LOVE,LAUGH ETC.

WE ALL SHARE OUR COURAGE,STRENGTHS, EXPERIENCES,LOVE,LAUGHTER AND HOPES WITH EACH OTHER TO MAKE OUR JOURNEY'S INTO THE UNKNOWN A LITTLE EASIER...

THAT'S WHAT THE ENCHANTED POND DOES FOR ME

NAMASTE TO ALL OF YOU

SENDING YOU PEACE,LIGHT,LOVE,HOPE,BLESSINGS, MOJO AND LAUGHTER TO ALWAYS BE WITH YOU

SHEILA

AKA SHATZ

• Afternoon DD & Queenies!

My Journey- hope you are feeling better! Sunshine- hope you are doing better and able to use your hand more easily!

This was in my mailbox and wanted to share it with the loving souls that gather here ...

Real Hero

"Anyone can slay a dragon, he told me,

but try waking up every morning & loving the world all over again.

That's what takes a real hero."

Peace & Joy!

~ Laie4

• HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IS EVERYONE OK, ...LADY LAIE WAS HERE...

WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE,

GEM, BLOOM YOU TWO ARE MY BREAKFAST, HEHE

WHY I ASK IS THE POND SO QUIET?, ARE ALL THE POOL BOYS OR GIRLS FOR DD KEEPING EVERYONE BUSY..

NAMASTE EVERYONE

SHEILA

SENDING ALL OF YOU PEACE,LIGHT LOVE,BLESSINGS,HOPE AND LAUGHTER

I MAY HAVE TO PULL OUT OTIS AND DRIVE AROUND THE POND AND TAKE A CHANCE QUEEN Q WON'T TAKE HIM ON A TRIP AGAIN!!! BUT I DO HAVE HIS BODY GUARD....

• Hi Pond family,

Have been spending the last 2 days trying to catch up on missed schoolwork I fell behind on while i was in hospital. Almost there. Unfortunately, I have to go to the Library to work on my Word course, I have a MAC, IT"S NOT WORD COMPATIBLE!! Go figure!! But my hand is getting better, and I can use it again. The itching is driving me crazy, though. And I have put on 10 pounds, I think it is the medicine, plus the week I spent in bed at the hospital, IV in one arm, splint on the hand to keep it from bumping anything. I found out just how much one uses one's hands to balance and keep yourself upright. I couldn't even climb out of bed without using my hands, so I'd lose an IV or bang my hand and be in tears. Better be careful with the hands from now on. Maybe I should get Lloyds of London to put a million dollar policy on my hands like they did Troy Polamalu's hair.............. AHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Hey MyJourney, love Otis and the m&m guy, so cute.

Hi Laie, Hope all is well.

My children's father is reminding me all too well why I don't want to fall back into a relationship with him, I appreciate the help he has given me, (this is the most he has ever been of help their entire lives) He is getting on my last nerve!!!!!!!!! If he controlled his own life as well as he loves to control mine, then he'd have something there.......

• Hi sunshine, i am so happy to here your hand i healing, i am also so proud of you for hanging in there with your ex, keep telling yourself its for the kids, its for the kids, soon you can kick him back to his world hehe..I so understand the controlling part, my x husband was the same way, till this day when i do speak with him, not to often now, my sons are 23 and 24, but i had to speak to him twice this week and the last time we spoke was about a year ago..He can trigger me, but i laugh now because he has someone Else that has lets just say runs him...But I love him, not in the romantic sense and have forgiven him along time ago..

namaste sunshine

shee

peace,light,love,healing,blessings and laughter being sent to you and the little ones, this will all be apart of the past soon enough,,,Just like today brings tommorow...

one of the pictures is "fairy healing spirit"

Good boy Otis you have found one of the missing enchanted ones, now go boy find the rest! hehe

• GEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, thats one long walk you and iceyyyyyyyy are on..lol

• Lady Laie...love that quote...from Story People? I have a few of them and have given a few as gifts.

A Vermont trip would be great after the holidays. He has a busy schedule so we should try to plan in advance. He is taking a group to Italy next year...not sure when but I know its during school time so I can't go. It is a walking tour of Assissi and the search for 'white essence' (I think...whatever that is?!?)...something he's working on with a group.

I have been trying to load new software and updates onto my computer, so haven't been online for a while. Still have more to load (iLife 11) so I hope that I won't lose anything. IF so....I'll be B A C K!!

Planning to do a long bike ride today (Veteran's Day) to a friend's opening of her yoga studio...then do a baby yoga class, and ride home. I hope I'll be able to ride home after that!!! I have to keep going for my El Tour de Tucson next weekend.

Thanking and thinking of our brothers and sisters who have served in the Armed Forces for the USA today...somehow this year I keep thinking of those boys going off to war...willing to go even though they fully expected to die. wow....that just stops me every time.

So thankful I am for all the wonderful benefits and privileges and luxuries I enjoy today...heat, hot water, a toilet, a cup of coffee with beans harvested from another country...really, it's just amazing!!! Blessings to you all!

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• And the freedom to live my life and express my opinions...perhaps the most important thing of all! <3<3

• Mornin cactuss,

Yes, StoryBook - Love 'em!

11-11. For me, its the memories of Gramps attending various events honoring service... the easy comraderie between men who although complete strangers were in actuality long lost brothers. I didn't understand as a child why they were soo happy. Images of war I shunned! Thankful, Grateful and Happy to unite in memory of individuals not the war. Brings back memories of all the people I knew when my ex was in the Air Force. It is tough for the service member, spouse, children and extended family ..... grateful and thanful sums it up for the individuals whos names we'll never know, all the way back to this country's beginning .... Strong principles survive.

• Where has everyone gone...............

• Sometimes ... somewhere amidst our great cosmos ... there is a little man, with a long white beard reaching all the way to the ground ... laughing his b u t t off because every time he pushes a button ... someone's life becomes h e l l ... I would dearly love to wring this little man's neck! Then ... I would snap his walking stick ... and then ... well, let the real meaning of WAR (We Are Right) begin ... worth losing my halo for! HA!

Our hard drive on our main computer crashed soooooooo badly yesterday that the little Asian man (funny how all computer shop peeps are Asian huh? They seriously do plan to take over the world ... one computer at a time! HA!) said "real bad" and when a geeky I.T. man tells you that ... it's much worst then real bad! It holds 10 years of business data / 10 years of all my creative work / books / art-work / EVERYTHING annnnnd .... the unfeeling little Asian man reckons he can't retrieve any of it either. Good thing he was wearing glasses! Lucky for him!

Oh how I have cried!

And Oh how I have held NO courage to ring our accountant!

I have just spent WEEKS and MONTHS doing all I needed to in order to hand it over next Monday ... my DEAD-LINE (ha ha ha ha ha ha NOW). Gone. Vanished like it never was!

There are no words.

None publishable anyway!

So ... when this little dude with his long white beard gets up one day ... he shall awaken to the beauty that is ... KARMA!

So there ... hope your karma runs over your dogma real bad!

And you know how when you're down, you keep getting kicked??????? WELL ... I'm having one of THOSE moments ... hence, my absence. And, of course it would all just HAVE to take place in NOVEMBER for *&^#'s sake! When folks say things come in 3's ... for me it's always been multiples ... so lucky am I .... NOT! I expect to have very heated words with a man today over money being taken out of our account almost 2 years after a contract expired. They won't refund the thousands of dollars either ... so they say ... we'll see what the THIRD MAN I've had to speak with about it says today then huh? There's some necks needing wringing ... or snapping .... bad thoughts Icey ... stop the bad thoughts Icey ... but, seri-a r s e l y ... if you only knew what the last 4 months have been like ... you'd get my bad thoughts and probably join in.

I want to stamp my feet and shake my hands but all I can do is cry quietly in the corner. When will it END? I so want a refund on this life. It sucks.

Stopping by to say hello, think you're all wonderful and long to spend more time here but alas, this stupid nasty little man seated out there in the mothership with his mother of a computer keeps hitting SEND .... to ME!

Will try to post something more 'normal' (HA! That has to be the joke of the millenium ... Icey speaking of herself as normal!????? Now that's funny) and much more loving a.s.a.p. Till then ... be quietly confident that nothing bad shall befall you because that stupid little man is too busy playing with ME to even notice you all! RUN whilst you have the chance!

Keep shining and sending forth the love within you, ok?

Icey ... not having fun .... Moonbeam

• OH Icey, that's not good, not good at all!!!! I hope there is a way to retrieve the data.

Sending you lots of hugs and light for that computer repair!

Go get those people who took out money!

Love from Bloom x0x0

• Good Morning ALL,

Icy, oh, what a big problem, technology is so great when it works isn't it. But I sometimes think that we put to much trust in it, because after all, it is created by man. I am so sorry to hear of your problems with it, The little man will move onto someone else pretty soon, but then that is of little comfort to you right now. I hope things will work out for you, lot of work to start over again, that much I know. Wished I could help you, I really do, but this morning I will say prayer while walking that you will be able to get it straightened out without loosing to much.

My Journey,

Yes, it seems it may have been to long a walk for poor Icy..She went back home to find such an awful mess. But so did I...We had a 50' tree fall down, and it went right on the roof of my neighbors house/cottage..What a mess that was..We did get very lucky thou, just three little holes in his roof, but I had to clean up the mess, by myslef, My son, has been working pretty steady this week, not getting home until dark, so I was the one that had to stack and remove all the branch's. Took me two days to do it, but I got it done, had to move the pile twice, once to stack it and then to move all the branch's back into the woods. But at least I had a place to put them. And besides walking in the morning and working all afternoon, I have gotten plenty of exercise and fresh air.. I think I would have rather had my problem then poor Icy's thou. I have been able to pop in here in the morning to read, then get going.. As usual, you made me smile and realize that life is still there to enjoy, no matter what.

DD,

Still here, just seems everyone has had their share this last week, but so glad to see that you are still coming in and reading. I know things are not great for you yet, but I do hope they are getting better. I know I could have sure used someone to talk to this week, just to tell them how disgusted I was. I think the trees are finally getting even with us, for wasting so many of them.

Just hang in here with us, all should be back to normal is a while..

Sunshine,

It seems things may be a little better for you..I prayed that they would get that way and soon.

Geeze, this is Thanksgiving time, what is going on in our little pond here. Maybe we haven't been setting and enjoy it as much as we should and it just got out of hand.

Cactuss,

Yes, in spite of all the problems we seen encounter in our daily lives, we do have a lot to be grateful for, don't we. It seems it's very easy to lose track of it until someone brings it up and reminds us. Thank-you for that. All I had to do is work a little, didn't cost me anything, compared to what war cost us and the world. It makes me sad to think of all the lives that have been sacrificed for us, I think they should have a Veterans Week, not just a day.

Lady Laie,

I see you popping in every once in awhile, hope your feeling much better, sounds like you are.I think all this walking in the cool brisk air is helping me stay healthy. We'll see as it get colder and the snow starts to fly..We've really had a beautiful week for yard clean up, and I surely did that, just wasn't my own yard, hehe.........Was talking a little naughty as I had to drag all those branches thru the woods to get rid of them, I've been tree slaped, poked by tree branchs, and I think one even goosed me, I only fell over stumps and scrub brush about 20 times, and at one point I was so tangled up in one that I though I might never get out of the woods. I even had tree crap in my hair, don't know what that was, but it gave me the heebie jeebies. But, awwwwwwww,,it's over and I won..Not bad for an old lady huh. And who says trees don't move,,well yes they do, I seen this one move right over my poor neighbors roof..

P-Mo,

Thank you so much for the gift, I was so busy that I just stuffed him in the closet until I had more time to check him out, took him out yesterday afternoon, and WOW, you sure can pick em girl. as soon as I get my strength back, and he has none left, hehe, I'll request another one and send him back.. Yes, and if I find any up here with all their teeth and hair, I'll return the favor..Hard to find in my area. Most of them have so much hair on their face it's hard to tell what they look like.

Love ya all

HAGD

Hugs and blessings.

gem

• GEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,

GOOD BOY OTIS WE HAVE FOUND SOME MORE ENCHANTED ONES, I WAS GETTING READY TO SEND OUT AN SOS TO DD TO PUT ON HIS CAPE AND START DOING A AIR SEARCH HEHEH

GEM, YOUR WORDS TO LAIE AND THE ATTACK OF THE TREE'S,BRANCHES STUMPS HAD ME IN TEARS LOL, POOR GEM

GOT TO DISLIKE THOSE HEEBIEEEEE JEEBIEEESS, O MY GOSH I USE THAT TERM ALL THE TIME. PEOPLE LOOK AT ME LIKE I'M CRAZY,I SAY WHAT YOU HAVE NEVER HAD A HEEBIE JEEBIE GO UP YOUR BACK BEFORE, THEY SAID THAT MY DRINKING DAYS MUST OF AFFECTED MY BRAIN LOL....

SORRY TO HERE THAT ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBORS ROOF, I'M GLAD NO ONE WAS HURT, WELL EXCEPT YOU GEM...I'M STILL LAUGHING..OH HOW I PICTURE YOU KICKING, SCREAMING SHAKING THINGS OFF OF YOU....

I'M GLAD YOUR BACK GEM, I MISSED YOU:( I WAS WORRIED ABOUT GEM..:(

GEM YOU TELL SUCH BEAUTIFUL STORIES,

AND YES POOR ICEY, WAS LEFT IN THE WRECK OF THE WIZARD, I BELIEVE THE BEARDED ONE WAS WHAT SHE CALLED HIM WITH A FEW OTHER WORDS THAT SHE LEFT OUT HEHE....

Gem this is what made me laugh Gem, sorry but you do have a way with words.,This is when I ran to get y depends on

........Was talking a little naughty as I had to drag all those branches thru the woods to get rid of them, I've been tree slaped, poked by tree branchs, and I think one even goosed me, I only fell over stumps and scrub brush about 20 times, and at one point I was so tangled up in one that I though I might never get out of the woods. I even had tree **** in my hair, don't know what that was, but it gave me the heebie jeebies. But, awwwwwwww,,it's over and I won..Not bad for an old lady huh. And who says trees don't move,,well yes they do, I seen this one move right over my poor neighbors roof..

I'm glad your back sweet gem,sort of glad i wasn't holding your hand during the attacks i would have been scramming like a girl hehe

bloom, working on the computer installing programs, now she has been found..miss your spirit bloom, hope daughter has been in contact, riding your bike into the beauty of freedom, you go girl...don't forget to wear your tight pants so that the male riders will stay behind to look at your butt hehehe

DD, i have missed you, i wish you would have continued your posts,I was just getting to know you a little bit... i was waiting allll by my self, hey i was going to belt out a tune, all by myselffff, i don't want to be, all by my selffff...lol

pppppppp mooooooooo star i found you and your beautiful words to all of us thank you..

I still don't know what to call you until its official hehe

sunshine was here haring that her beautiful hand i healing, praying and hoping soon it will all be behind you sweetie..

Laie, was here, but i seen laie somewhere before haha, mojo on siesta, hopping that cold that has taken over will also be gone soon...mojo and angels siesta

now where is queen qqqqqqqqqqqqq my feisty siesta i have a few words needed to discus with her and Otis's new family member While queen q kidnapped Otis for awhile, Otis got himself in a weeee bit of trouble,,,rotf lmbo

HOPING WE WILL ALL BE BACK ON SOON TOGETHER TO SHARE OUR EXPERIENCES, STRENGTH,HOPES,COURAGE,LIGHT, WISDOM AND OH HOW I LOVE THE LAUGHTER..

MY BEAUTIFUL POND FAMILY SHEE AKA SHATZS MISSES ALL OF YOU.

NAMASTE ENCHANTED ONES,

I WILL NOW ROUND UP OTIS AND THE BODY GUARD BEFORE QUEEN QQQQ SNEAKS IN AND TAKES HIM ON ANOTHER ADVENTURE, WATCH OUT OUR CAPE CRUSADER I UNDERSTAND QUEEN QQQ CAN FLY...LOL

SHEILA, SENDING MY LOVE,LIGHT,HOPES,DREAMS,HUGS,BLEINGS,PEACE AND LAUGHTER TO ALL OF YOU

ICEYYYYY MOON BEAMMMMMMMMMMM, SORRY ABOUT YET ANOTHER SHOT IN THE DARK..HUGS.SOON IT WILL GET BETTER, I PROMISE, A PROMISE IS A PROMISE IN MY WORLD...LOVE,LIGHT,HOPE

• Oh Gem,

What a time you have had! great exercise is good, but those trees sound like a lot of work!

To all - I tried a 'restorative' yoga class yesterday, never took one before. I rode my bike over to the studio, about 8 miles, and then rode home afterwards...a longer ride home due to more up hills the other way...then today I woke up extremely dizzy, and weak on my right side. Dizziness led to nausea...all I could think of was that I got dehydrated yesterday? I couldn't figure it out.

But I drank some sports drink and did go to work; still have a headache but otherwise okay. I was supposed to go over to my Pisces this weekend to watch his boys for him, but he suggested that I stay home tonight and just come over tomorrow. That was nice, but then he freaked out because I was going to work this morning. I would NOT have said I that I couldn't go over tonight but he kind of forced me to make that decision.

Oh well...he told me later this afternoon that he thought I was just saying I was didn't feel well because I didn't want to sleep over for two nights....not true. I just don't get it...he is so over the top! I just get worn out by all the drama...not always sure how to respond, he always moves so fast I can't keep up. Finally, this afternoon, I just asked when he wanted me to come over tomorrow and then said good bye. He sounded sad... Geeesssh!!! He made me feel like he thought I was lying. I just don't get it. oh yeah, I already said that. lol

Well, I am going to try to keep my bubble on and not take it personally (any longer!!). And, I will bike tomorrow for a little bit at his house, since my big Arizona run is this weekend. I'm a little nervous about it but hope it will go well.

My Journey, I have heard from my daughter - she is just outside Miami tonight and I think will go into port tomorrow morning. She is not really loving it, but I hope that it's partly the 'learning curve', which is always such a *&^%"". She's committed to the beginning of March but will be going around the Caribbean most of the time, no trans-atlantic crossing. She wasn't on that cruise ship off the coast of Mexico, thank goodness. I'm glad she will be close now!! I may have to fly down for a visit, don't have the $$ for a big cruise before the wedding!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'll keep working on sending those vibes to Icey's computer...sometimes it works :))

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• Icey,

I have felt for a long time that there was something going on. I pray that it will all work out for the best. It's all good.

Do not despair, this is just for a season, this too, will pass. Keep strong, keep your positive state of mind and just ride it out..........YOu have such strength and great power within you. It will see you through to the other side of this. You give so much to others, let your Pond family see you through this; you do not have to go it alone. Blessings carry from one person to another, giving and receiving are two of the greatest blessings one can ever gain. Just as we learn to give, we must learn to receive as well. Life has many trials and trying times, but there are also the moments of pure unadulterated joy, happiness and love we experience. The cycle is nearly complete.......Patience, my dear one, patience.

I did it again! Stuff just getting typed on here and I wonder where it coming from, Darn! Why can't I talk that way to my children? Being around all you good people in here, your energy is rubbing off on me......whoa!!! Now I need to sleep behind all that!

Hi POnd family. I love you all, and DD, you gotta grace us with your presence and your poetry again!! I'm exhausted, I'll be back ( in my best Arnold Schwartzenegger voice.)

• Cactuss,

Yes, trees are a lot of work, but in the end, well worth it..Such a beautiful earth God gave to us..

Maybe you should go to the doctor Cactuss, what you wrote doesn't sound good. I am assuming that your are pretty healthy and have been keeping yourself in shape for quite awhile now, so to be dizzy and have weakness is not a good sign. It may be something minor that could become major if you choose to ignore it. Never hurts to get it checked, and then you can put my mind at ease.. I will worry about you now. Please take care of it.

Sounds like your friend is a very confused man, he does and he doesn't. What a merry-go-round he is on too. Seems he's taking you along for the ride, would be nice to just be this or that and get on with life wouldn't it. I guess with people comes drama, so sick of drama, that's why I stay back with the animals, it is so cut and dried with them, I know them and they know me, I can read them, hear them and talk to them..People, not so easy.Not so peaceful.

Please go and make sure you are O.K. Cactuss.

Hugs and blessings

gem

• My journey,

I guess that old saying, "if it wern't for bad luck, I would have no luck at all" applies to me, lol. But that's O.K. I am not complaining. A little work never really killed anyone, but getting stuck in those woods could scare a person to death. It's over and the mess is gone, and I live to have another adventure..Not gonna pick on any more trees thou, Didn't want to cut it down in the first place, but everyone said it has to come down..And it did. Whoopie...

Now I can relax and think of what else I can get into.My son said I am giving him a headache.. The big wossie anyway. hehe.I told him I will drive his big truck all day if he wants to set here and get into trouble like I do..He thinks it so easy, well I'll show him.

You are just to great girl, so wonderful, I love your attitude and you zest for life...Don't worry, I did let go of your hand when I went into the woods..Didn't want a screaming girl in there with me, scareing all the critters.

Have to go to a birthday party today, bet I can cause a little trouble there, nawww, have to be on my best behavior, but there is a band uptown tonight, might go up there too and see what kind of trouble I can get into.

Love ya my journey, have your hand again,

hugs and blessings

gem

• Morning Laie,

I loved re-reading your thoughts about Veteran's Day...yes, they have certainly given so much to us!

Sunshine, I love your thoughts and reflections...so on target. Hope you are getting sleep...HEY, you are still home, you should be resting!!! 🙂

Gemmy, I think I am fine, but if the physical stuff continues, I will check it out. Another person I work with in the same office didn't feel well either, so maybe it is a virus or germ going around. Please don't worry, I am a person who does go to the doctor, so I will take care of it. Thank you for your thoughts about my friend. I don't know, I just lift him up and keep working on myself and getting into the place where I can say how I feel at the moment, not three days later....

My Journey, yes, I have spandex biking shorts, lol...although as far as I can tell, NO ONE looks good from the back. I also have riding tights that I wear over the shorts to keep my legs warm. So now I have the leggings look, should I ever want to appear in public that way, HAHAHAHA!! not without my bike, bay-bee!!

Icey, still thinking of you and sending light to that computer...hope something is retrievable. I bought a back up program for my mac before we went to Italy, just in case. I use it every couple of months, but would have no idea how to actually use it if my system crashed. I do need to make a bcak up copy of all my photos, that would make me feel better.

DD, hope you are hanging in there!! Did you check out the enneagram yet? You can get little daily thoughts from them too sent to your email, based on your type. I find them good to focus on my 'tendencies' , as they call them. A good reminder for me. Although sometimes I feel busted, since they are SO on target. aggggh

Arwyn, hope you are doing well! Haven't heard from you too often lately, you must be busy.

Well, I am off soon to my friend's house to hang with his 5 teen-aged boys. Maybe I will learn a video game or two, although I am NOT good at those at all, haha. Entertainment for them!!

Hugs and sending lots of positive light to you all!

Bloom, xoxo

• My Journey,

Sounds like fun, hanging out with kids. I have 2 awesome kiddies to hang out with, but my day was marred by the arrival of some of the bills associated with my hospital stay. So far I have counted $20,000.00 and haven't seen the hand surgeon's bill yet, nor the PCP office visits, which will have to include the follow up I have to make this week, in order to get blood drawn to see if I still have MRSA. I have at least 2 more visits to the PCP and 2 more visits to the hand surgeon, better get my budget wrapped up really tight, its going to be a long road to pay that off.

Anyway, played my piano for a long time yesterday. Started off the day playing but didn

t have a long time to work on it. Maybe later on.

Hoping you and everyone have had a great weekend so far.