The Enchanted Pond

• HI Beautiful ones.

This was a quote I got in another account. I thought it was a good one for here. I tried to put in the picture, but nada, I will have to work on that!!

"We do not grow absolutely, chronologically. We grow sometimes in one dimension, and not in another; unevenly. We grow partially. We are relative. We are mature in one realm, childish in another. The past, present, and future mingle and pull us backward, forward, or fix us in the present. We are made up of layers, cells, constellations".-- Anais Nin

Hugs from Bloom xo

• Cactuss,

Pictures, pictures, and yes, there are so many, never realized he took so many. He has hundreds of me, and I really mean that. I think most of the time he would catch me by surprise, because I am not one that likes to have her picture taken. I guess what makes the tears is I've been trying so hard to forget, yep, forget it all, but the pictures have made me realize that can't ever happen, so I will have to learn to remember, like you say, so many good things. It's just so sad that it is over.

I did find the ones of the little deer herd we fed in Va, when we lived there, I will try to see if I can send it on to all of you one day, and I found the one of the chipmunk that I fed In Mich. years ago and of the coon that used to live in our gazebo in the winter, we built a little feeder for him. So many good things to look at too.

You won't be able to ride in the winter where you live will you?, it snowed here yesterday while I walked, but didn't stay..It really snowed last night, all the cars had ice on them, but gone today. Now I hear it's supposed to get back up around 50 next week, but winter is just around the corner.

Have a good week-end Cactuss

love, hugs and blessings to you

gem

• Cactuss,

Really love that quote, gonna copy it and send it on to you know who.

gem

• Icy,

I meant to tell you that if I lived anywhere near that boy, Adam L., I would add him to my collection of boy toys, for sure, you are strong but stingy, and I would win on charm and smooth words. If I decided to take a trip, I would swoop down and grab him and take him away, to my ever ever land of dreams. So there,,,don't turn your back on him or he's mine dear.

LOL

hugs and blessings to you dear, have a great week-end

gem

• DD,

It's perfectly alright, we love you being here, you are one of us. You said so many things in that last post. Wow, ya know, I know a man just like you, he remembers all his high school years and the name of every girl that he every had a crush on and every one he fell in love with. I never realized that men could be so deep and so insecure, just like women. He remembers every heart break, just like it was yesterday. These thing are as real to him as his today is. I don't know why this is and how it happens. I think his rejections were many for some reason, I don't know why, because he was and always has been a very handsom man, like eye candy, ya know what I mean. This man is my age, hard to believe isn't it. But maybe a lot of men are like you two, I don't really know.

It's so hard to look forward, to think about having a future, when you already know what has happened, and the future is so hard to predict. It was hard for me to think about going forward, it's easier to think of living in the past, I know how to deal with that, the future, well, I can only pray that I am up to dealing with that.

Yes, I think you did trust to soon. You seem to be so sweet and so sincere and it seems to me that the world is not really ready for such innocence. I'm assuming that your friends and the people that you have to associate with live in a faster lane then you want to, but you try to keep up. I just know one thing, if and when she does come along DD, she is going to be one very lucky woman. I really mean that, I am older and have seen the world thru eyes that trust no one, and have finally learned what is important in a person, and you have it all.

These are only my opinion, I feel your pain, and your heartache, going forward is so hard, God knows that I do know that. I am still struggling to keep going, it would be much easier to just set down and die, but for some reason, God isn't ready for me yet and finally after 3 years, I am kind of looking forward to going around the next corner, the unkown so to speak, seems to spark my interest now. it doesn't have to be love anymore, it's just being able to explore the next chapter of life. And at your age, you can look forward too, don't look for any kind of love right now, things happen when your least expect them to. I guess loneliness can be a friend or an enemy. Depends on us. We are all lonely in some way. It also, is another teacher in our life.

Hugs and blessings and lots of love to you DD

gem

• BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,

SKINNY JEANSSSSSSSSS, NEW HAIRCUT...

SO ITS YOU BLOOM WE NEED TO WATCH OUT FOR, ITS NOT QUEEN QQQQQ, YOU ARE TAKING ALL THE HOTTIES HEHEHE

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, NOTHING LIKE A GOOD DOZE OF SELF ESTEEM,

YOU WILL ALSO DO YOUR SPIRIT WONDERS....GO COUGAR'S GO

NAMASTE' BLOOM

SHEILA

PEACE,LOVE,LIGHT,HOPE AND LAUGHTER BEING SENT TO YOU

• GEM,

WOW, I'M SO BLOWN AWAY BY YOUR STRENGTH AND YOUR NEW JOURNEY YOU ARE TAPPING INTO...PICTURES BRING MEMORIES...HAPPY,SAD,LOVE AND SMILES MAY YOU HAVE ALL THE HAPPY ONES MY SIESTA:)

JUST KNOW I'VE GOT YOUR HAND OK....

I FOUND A PICTURE AND IT REMINDED ME OF YOU...

JUST WANTED TO SAY,YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART SWEET GEM, CARD PLAYER,JELLO SHOT,BAR HOPPING GIRL HEHE

NAMASTE GEM

SENDING YOU PEACE,LIGHT,LOVE,HOPE,BLESSINGS AND LAUGHTER ALONG YOUR NEW JOURNEY...

SHEILA

AKA SHATZ

• Hi everyone,

Its pretty cold right now, winter is rearing its lovely head. Still having worries and coming to the pond really makes my spirits soar. Everyone is such a Blessing to me, I really appreciate you all and the influences you have on my life. Someday I hope we can all meet, what a nice thought. Still up trying to do school, it can get pretty boring and sometimes difficult online as opposed to being in a physical classroom. But, I am plugging along, Logan had his 6th birthday on Thursday, his Dad baked him a gluten-free, nut, dairy and wheat-free chocolate cake. It was quite delicious, couldn't tell it from a wheat flour cake. Logan, however doesn't eat much in the way of sweets, he was excited until he had to eat it, his comment was,"all done!" then walked away from the table, ROTFLMHO!! He also had a celebration in his school with his classmates, and he got to eat gluten free pretzels and juice. What a kid! Hard to believe he is 6 now, no more babies 😞

My hand is nearly normal, there is still some peripheral swelling around the wound, but now I can bend my fingers again. Now I have to start walking to lose the weight I gained lying down and barely moving for so long......

Better get back to my school, be dilly-dallying long enough.

Love you all.

Sunshine

• Hey, doggone it, that posting I just spent a considerable amount of time writing has vanished.

WTH???

• Well,well, imagine that! Things are getting a little weird in here, eh?

• Hi Sunshine,

Yes, it's been chilly where I live too. I walked the dog two nights ago with my winter down coat, hat and gloves because I was cold indoors, and there were teenagers walking together with light open sweatshirts on, LOL Oh well, it was dark, so I didn't worry about looking too odd...just needed to stay warm!

Glad you will be out walking, you can be thinking of Gemmy! Happy Birthday to Logan, a big boy now! He is too funny 🙂 That's nice that his Dad baked him a cake, that was thoughtful.

Keep at those studies, you will be glad when you have the degree or certificate and then open some new doors for you. I wish you could tape yourself playing and post it somewhere. I would love to hear it!

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• MY JOURNEY...SKINNY PANTS NOT JEANS!! lol

Plus, they are extremely comfortable since they are made of material with some stretch to it 🙂 Skinny jeans are still out of my league I think.

I am not a cougar yet, still haven't been able to reorganize that part of myself 🙂 Too long putting passion on the back burner!! But, I enjoy looking thinner and 'wowing' people at work was very very fun. Even my hub said that people might not recognize me, and he was right!!

How is it going with your new student and with your daughter's new digs? I had to chuckle when you mentioned that your daughter accepted an 'award' for giving up her room. We only have three bedrooms here, so when my sister would come to visit, we would offer either of the girls (our son was out of the house by then) $5 to give up their room and sleep on the couch. My sister always thought that they were very generous girls!

Hugs to you!

Bloom xoxo

• HI Gem,

How sweet that your husband had taken so many pictures of you! He sounds like he was a very sweet man...AND he loved his camera!!

I know when I look at old pictures I sometimes have regrets...my kids were so cute growing up and I remember feeling mostly exhausted and overwhelmed, not taking a lot of time to enjoy every minute. I hope if I ever have grandchildren I will enjoy them more. We were pretty poor then so money matters always were pre-occupying to me. We took them a lot of places though, museums and to visit many cities to parks...and lots of music and concerts. Well, we all do the best that we can do, right?

No snow here for us, I still have to pull my dahlia's and yank plants out of my window boxes. And do a little raking...that prob. won't happen today.

Looks like we might get some snow tonight though...my half of the garage is filled with my husband's office stuff from April. AGGGGGGHHHH! I have been harping on that for over a month, trying to get him and my daughter to deal with it, since she said she would help with home projects. But, now she is at sea and we are still no closer to figuring it out. I am working late almost every day, so...something has to give! He has always needed someone standing by to do or finish a project. I am SO different...I jump in and get going, then if I need help, I ask. Of course, I think MY way is better, but I know each way has it's good points.

Stay warm Gem!

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• Hi Cactuss,

Yes, he was a very loving man, still going thru the pictures, have more boxes in the barn to bring in. Still so sad at times, hard to believe when I look at the pictures of him, that he was once standing next to me, now he's just gone from the earth. So, so many tears. But there are some that make me smile too, most of the one he took of me he had to catch me by surprise, like I say, I am camera shy.

I was think about what you said about the kids pictures, that was a different life, but when I look at their pictures, yes, it is true, even thou my first husband and I did things with them, I never realized how much I missed of there young lives, always worked, so much time has gone by. As with you, money was tight, paying the bills was important, and yes we all do the best we can. Parenting doesn't come with a set of instructions, we can only do what we can do.

Beautiful day here today, I thought it was deer hunting season but I talked to a hunter (GGGRRRR) this morning while on my walk, and he told me it's bow season, gun deer hunting hasn't started yet. The guns I hear going off are duck hunters, it duck hunting season now. I just hate it, hate it, hate it. But I think this nice weather is going to hold on for a few more days. I really don't care on way or the other, I'm ready for winter, we had a little snow, a little ice, and then warm sunshine...That's MIchigan for ya..

I guess I'm kind of like you in that way, when I want something done, I want it done now, not 3 months from now, I get very frustrated when it doesn't get done. I hate to look at something that should be already done, and someone keeps saying, but tomorrow is another day. My son is a procrastinator, that is our main problem getting along, I have to keep kicking his behind to get things done.

Sounds to me like your on a roll Cactuss, new hairdo, skinny pants, keep going girl. I've lost two sizes and I feel pretty good, have more energy too. Even flirting now at the card games. Just harmless stuff, for now, hehe....Turning a few heads at our age, makes a women feel good doesn't it.

Hugs and blessings

gem

• Hi Sunshine,

I must tell you that I really admire your strength. You keep going and going and going, Things keep coming at you, and you just let them bounce right off. Good for you, You keep trying to make everyone's life better, your children and your friends are very lucky. I know that they appreciate you and love you for it.

I don't think I know what area you are in, so you have winter too? Our weather has taken a turn for the better for a few days, I even got some more raking done today. Not my favorite job, but I do like being outside, so it works out. It's pretty warm, not warm enough for sunning thou.

Glad to hear you hand is healing, wow, that was something, did you get bitten or what to start this whole thing happening.

I can remember when my kids turned 6, course they had been in school already, I sent them to school such nice little kids and they came home little monsters. I soon learned to get ready for the next grade, because the first one really got me, the others almost killed me. When kids get together all kinds of weird things happen, of course thou, I had to laugh at some of the things they learned from other kids, ya know, the cool stuff.

Stay warm Girl

Hugs and blessings

gem

• My journey,

Beautiful picture, butterfly..love them..Love the colors. Thank-you.

Still doing the picture thing, still a few tears, but it has to be done. When you look at pictures, it seems like so many years there, but when the reality hits, it's not a lot of years, just a moment in time. Blink, and it's all over.

Still have you hand dear friend, and I love all your happiness and smiles. It just keeps giving me courage to keep going.

This party animal has to sign off now, been raking for awhile, have to do something in the house now..

Love, hugs and blessings

gem

• Hi Gem,

Good for YOU! Two sizes down, woo hoo!!! Yes, it is fun to turn heads at our age, but perhaps not the same as a young girl sashaying into a popular spot. Ours is, wow, you look GOOD!...and we won't add the other part in our heads, like, sooo, we look better than we did yesterday??. No, we will just enjoy it.

Good for you adding in a little flirting! You sure are stutting your stuff, Gemmy. Glad that the picture review is going well and that good memories are coming up too. I

We went to a church service today in celebration of Veterans and Veteran's Day. There was a brass quintet playing, they sounded good, and the music was great.

I think that's the part of the service that I love the best, singing and listening to that organ pumping out the big sounds. I think I feel close to my dad in church, since we used to go with him on Sundays. My mom stayed home and probably shouted HOORAY while she did the ironing and made Sunday dinner in peace. BUT, I do love love love the singing. We will probably join this small city church that we attended today, we went once before. I love the singing (oops, did I say that already?lol) but probably won't join the choir. I'm a little commitment shy at the moment.

I keep thinking of so many soldiers who went to war as young boys...well, 16 year olds who lied to get in, or even 18 year olds who joined after high school. they were so young and so many didn't make it home. Somehow, as I get older, I just think, what a waste that is, and what does war accomplish in 4 or 5 years that couldn't be settled in a year?

Oh well, my meanderings....I had fun this afternoon at an AIDS/HIV chocolate benefit and auction with my Pisces. It was okay...he always has such an agenda, (this would not be one that particularly was about me) but I did okay ...when negative feelings came up for me, I just tried to push through them and enjoy the moment. I had a moment, but I did get through it okay.

I was Hoping to try all the truffles but there were NONE!! How am I going to get my wedding research done, lol? I had some delicious little chocolate cup cakes. Now I see why they are so popular. Easy to eat, not too many messy crumbs...and a great lump of frosting on the top. yum yum yum

WEll, we shall see the results tomorrow on the scale!

This place is awfully quiet today, hope people are out enjoying!!

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• GOOD NIGHT POND PEEPERS BEEN A HECTIC WEEKEND NOT TO MUCH TIME TO POST BUT ALWAY HAVE TIME TO THING OF YOU....

LOVE,LIGHT,BLESSINGS,PEACE,HOPE AND LAUGHTER

NAMASTE' EVERYONE.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDI OWE YOU A POST WOW, YOUR WRITING HERE AT THE POND IS SIMPLY A GIFT TO ME..HUGS,LOVE AND LIGHT TO YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL SONS..cAAN I ASK HOW OLD THEY ARE DD IF YOU DON'T WANT TO POST THEIR AGES THATS OKAY OK.........MY GUESS IS 7 AND MAYBE 10

HUGS

SHEILA

• OK I WROTE ALONG POT AND I'M PEEED OFFFFFF HEHEHE

COME PACK YOU GREMLIN COME BACK

• Good morning Enchanted Pond people,

My body doesn't seem to recognized Day light savings, so up I am at 4:15 am....all of my pets were quite happily stretching and walking with smiles to their food dishes 🙂

Gemmy, I forgot to speak to that part of your last post about hunting. OH OH OH, I feel the same and can't imagine how difficult that is for you to listen to the guns. I would hate hate hate it too. So sorry for you and for the birds and other animals who may suffer because of that. There are no words to say for me, just a lifting up of light for them and their existence here on earth. Bless each one of them. I even say a prayer of thanks whenever I buy meat at the grocery...thank you for giving up your life so that I can live. I don't buy meat too often since it's difficult for me to always be aware of that sacrifice.

WELL, onward to a better day today. I am sure I'll be at work early ready to type type type up those meetings I had on Friday.

Hope you all enjoy a blessed day today.

Love and light from Bloom xoxox