The Enchanted Pond

• C'mon Admin!!!!

• Hey Sun ... No, not talking ... lol ... scary huh????

• Hope you are feeling better today / tonight / /isn't it hel*l late where you is????

I have to get kids from school in a few minutes. Yay! Hmmm????

• 🙂

• Yes it is 3am, but wth, I don't have to go to work tomorrow, why not stay up all night??

• On my lear broom jet ... whheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... see you all shortly pond peeps!

• OH YES, i keep forgetting that it is afternoon where you are, LOL!! I can pick my own kids up from school now...........

• LOL Off you go on your lear jet broom again...........

• Oh Sun ... there's still the Little L's ... sleep baybee ... sleep!!!!

• LOL!! Have a great day with your children, Icey. I'm playing Brahms Ballade in G Minor just for you when i wake up finally, maybe it will be your lullaby..............

• I snuck back ...

I have so many beautiful Classical pieces to go check out because of you Sister Sun!!!! Thank YOU! Enjoy your sleep my friend!

• DD,

Man, you really know how to get us ladies all riled up in here, don't you?? LOLOLOL!!! If I could jump through the internet, I would act like a Creole Mom (something like an Italian Mom) and pop you upside your head, AFTER I give you a big hug. You had me going too, because just like Icey, I was feeling all that raw emotion and the hopelessness, that really got me scared imagining you leaving this world and taking your poetry with you. The thing about children, DD, is that they can bring one back to reality so easily. I find this to be true with my own children. the fact that they both have Down Syndrome and poor Logan has also been gifted with Autism just throws a bit more challenge into the mix here. But despite the challenges, God must have intended for these two to break the molds/stereotypes that lots of folks have about Down Syndrome kids. They are very clever, beautiful little spirits, and Logan is definitely an Old Soul. Lauren is like the little imp, but she is so smart and teaches everyone something everyday. She is sassy too, LOL. Your children can really center your life, and the unconditional love that you get from them is just about the greatest gift God can give you. But, understand that children are even more perceptive than you think or even suspect, unlike adults, they are so new and fresh, they haven't learned to block what they don't want or need to see or feel, aren't jaded like adults get when life hasn't been kind to them. They know you are heartbroken and sad, they also know you are trying to hide it from them, but trust me, they KNOW!! We can't fool our kids, they always know........

Opening yourself up to us here in the Pond is a great first step for you, all of us spring chickens in here love and care about you. You didn't happen in here by accident, you know, just like I didn't nor any one else in here. No judging in here, but lots of acceptance, which we all need and want.

Stick around, kiddo, we all still got a lot to learn from each other. Haver a great night, or day, whichever it is for you.

Sunshine

• Hi ICEY,

Naughty me, still haven't gone to sleep yet, heaven knows that I will be so bonkers trying to get these kids off to school. Now I am really going to get off this doggone computer and take my ars*e to bed, it is freaking cold in here.

Nighty-nite to you and to all my sweet family. Thank you all for the lovely thoughts and the prayers and Blessings. I really needed that, and when I get done feeling sorry for myself because I am on a month's medical leave I'll find some lovely things to do and then I won't want to go back to work in December.

Love you all.

• By the way, iCEY, the piano pieces that make me think of our Enchanted Poem are: Les Jeux D'eau a La Villa D'este by Franz Liszt and Jeux D'eau by Maurice Ravel.

BTW DD, listen to Chopin's Ballade #1 in G minor, the emotions that this beautiful piece of music evokes in me makes me think of you.

• Mr. Pisces ... I haven't exactly responded to your posts, and honey, think I would need weeks to do that (which is fine by me if you can be bothered reading it all though??? LOL). Just now on the way home, in the car, my boys and I were listening to Adam Lambert (we lurrrrrrrrrrrv Adam!!!!! He's the guy in the 1st picture Bloom) and I wanted you to have this song as part of my reply ...

"Aftermath"

Have you lost your way?

Livin' in the shadow of the messes that you made

And so it goes

Everything inside your circle starts to overflow

Take a step before you leap

Into the colours that you seek

You'll get back what you give away

So don't look back on yesterday

Wanna scream out

No more hiding

Don't be afraid of what's inside

Gonna tell ya you'll be alright

In the Aftermath

Anytime anybody pulls you down

Anytime anybody says you're not allowed

Just remember you are not alone

In the Aftermath

You feel the weight

Of lies and contradictions that you live with every day

It's not too late

Think of what could be if you rewrite the role you play

Take a step before you leap

Into the colours that you seek

You give back what you give away

So don't look back on yesterday

Wanna scream out

No more hiding

In the Aftermath

In the Aftermath

In the Aftermath

Before you break you have to shed your armor

Take a trip and fall into the glitter

Tell a stranger that they're beautiful

So all you feel is love, love

All you feel is love, love

Wanna scream out

No more hiding

Wanna tell you you'll be alright

In the Aftermath

Wanna scream out

No more hiding

In the Aftermath

In the Aftermath

In the Aftermath

In the Aftermath

In the Aftermath

In the Aftermath

And ... you WILL be alright in the aftermath because you have found HERE! Do you believe in fate Mr. Poet? Do you believe that there is a divine purpose for your life too? It is no accident that you found your way, indeed, were led this way, to where the sun does shine brighter, the laughter does flow more freely and moonbeams are for you, too! That is completely the truth.

All hearts need rescuing now and then.

Have you not been taken by the hand around the enchanted pond and led to see the beauty, the wonders and the goodness of what's both INSIDE and around YOU? Indeedy do. There have been great saving moments within the magic here ... and love you ask ... well, that is the brightness you have found in here. Did you not want someone to help you believe in all that again???? Did not your wish come true???

Arwyn the brave and beautiful gifted you with the same message I, Laie and the others have also offered you (only more directly LOL) ... that in order to see the reflection, we have to work on the image first. Repeated lessons are the Universe's way of saying "Listen Dude / Dudette! Here's another opportunity to look at what you are doing? being? thinking? believing? Then, respond differently "

We all get burned my love ... some far worst than others, granted ... and we each receive what we need (big, big difference than wants) for the SOUL to develop ... not the ego, the personality, the human ... but the soul. Once those lessons are learnt, they stop coming. And then the fabulous happens ... they become the wisdom with which you serve others with. Pretty neat huh?

I will not ask, and nor will I just divulge what I intuit ... but your recent truth becoming lies experience ... I have had those moments also. In seconds, my together world fell like a house of cards when I learnt the lies. Like a slap to the face; it stung. I, too, have had someone cheat on me (how dare they right? I know!!! I think that too LOL) and, in the stupid irony of life, he is now married to a friend of mine ... I don't even try to figure through that one ... but, when I take the trip down memory lane ... that cheating is RAW! I like to recall his mother's words (she died recently too) that I was, and I quote, "the ONLY one he should have been with and his BIGGEST mistake!" There is some justice in the world! Look at me now, married to someone else for 23 years on the 14th and with 4 kids! Go figure! Really!

I do not pretend to understand the damage this is causing you but, finally, you have burst the doors to the soul open and you are sharing it. Miracle? Hmmm? Bet you never thought this day would come???? KEEP THAT MOMENTUM going!

Have you sat in awareness yet? Can you not see how, just in a few short (anything's short compared to my goings on ... LOL) posts, you have GIVEN BACK! And it has begun to change you already ... you have softened ... like you are when you are with kids ... you are a mushy puddle of love DD and the kids all know it, it's why they smile at you in the knowing way they do ... now, you are showing it here more openly too. The kind things you have said about me ... well ... be still my heart ... and if cheating and being an old cougar were good things ... there'd be some serious trouble going on at the pond Mr.! LOL Your words create magic. I know you KNOW this! You have said lovely things about everyone here ... and it has meant so much that you can now FEEL that! This is the power of LOVE!

You have RECEIVED in abundance just that little bit you gave out! WOW pally ... WOW!

You have much to sort out, sift through and THROW AWAY! So ... how about it? Will you let your soul stay? You said we could ask anything, right???? Be very frightenend now little man!!!! LOL Here's my question ...

Why would you leave us?

No family member is ever left behind!

In here ... you wondered how we could keep loving you??? Our love for you is unconditional Mr. Pisces ... end of story. Yes! even though you scared me senseless. Unconditional.

And that is EXACTLY what YOU WISHED FOR!

Isn't it?

Wishes do come true!

TOGETHER we ARE the Enchanted Pond.

Remember that!

LOVE U!

• Sister Sun!

Your ars*e better be in bed baybee!!!!! Love all the "b's" ???? LOL LOL LOL You are such a love!

Hopefully, I'll get a chance to hear all those pieces of music ... thanks for listing them all ... we here, in your HOME, appreciate them and YOU, immensely.

Yes, your kids are priceless gems from our Universe and it takes a very special mother to have kids like that! Be PROUD Sunshine because it is YOU who is teaching by example ... guiding theirs and ours and everyone's path with your gorgeous light filled soul. Great things coming back to you my lovely ... GREAT things!

Get thee to bed!

Hugggggs,

Ice x

• The Chopin was one that made me think of Icey before, but it seems to suit you a bit more than the Rachmaninoff Prelude in C# minor, which does have the dark overtones, but maybe too heavy for you.

Icey, you inspire another piece for me, Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata and also Ravel's Arabesque #1. Reason being that you are a calm and stabilizing influence in this Pond. People look up to you in here and you keep the place a safe haven.

Laie, you inspire for me Reverie, by Claude Debussy, you are like Icey, you keep it calm and safe in here, and you are also the person we look up to right along with Icey.

Quenkath, of the South, you remind me of Louis Moreau Gottschalk's Souvenirs d' Andalousie. He was a Southern composer and pianist from New Orleans, wrote beautiful music, close to my heart.

I will have other wonderful piano pieces for my other Pond sistas I love so much and that is my goal, I learn to play every piece that I have "gifted" to you all, maybe when we actually get to meet I can play for everyone, meanwhile, I need all the practice I can get.LOL

• Dearest ponders,

What a wonderful piece of real estate we have here! Thank you Icey for setting this all up for us...and you too 🙂

I was awakened very early by my favorite cat at 4 am...but managed to delay getting up for a half hour...still early though for m e!!

Love all the postings...

DD, I think we may be a lot alike...I can see some similarities in our souls. Not sure if you would be interested, but studying the enneagram has helped me a lot in my growth. If you google it, you should be able to find the site where you take a free test to know your type, and that may begin a time of positive growth...although, other than hanging out here with this riotous crew, growth is not really fun for me...thanks for sharing so much about yourself, you are on your way!

Icey, that was quite a tour de force this morning. Yes, I have seen and felt the power of your ability to reach to the soul. Don't know how it must be to live your life and be able to see that, Lady Laie too... but you have both certainly graced my life. My Dad was not as mean sounding as yours, but he suffered a lot with his alcoholism. I have not always been able to hear his spirit on my own, but certainly the messages he sends to me via my healer have been up-lifting and loving.

Sunshine, you late nighter!! wow girl, I cannot do that! I love that you mention the music that you play, I want to hear those pieces also. My hub is a pianist as well, but struggles to play from music - he has a great ear. I do love piano music! My mother also played but I never really took off with that. I played the french horn in high school but never that well after that. All of our children are musical and play instruments, so that is important in our life too! Hope that your extra hours at home will turn into some practice time! A silver lining to your MRSA...hugs to your L's

Arwyn, I do love you and all you bring to this forum. thank YOU!

Gemmy, sending you lots of love and light in your journey with the pictures. You make a big difference to this group....you have a lot of knowledge and experience to share with us. And I agree with whoever said that our experiences help to bring us understanding...not always fun but definitely worth while!!

My Journey, where art thou?? Cooking, hmmmm??

I am off to my day, love you all!

Bloom xoxox

• Yikes, this time I lost my post...admin???

• Oh, okay, there is is!!! Hasta la vista :))