The Enchanted Pond

• Icy,

Only one thing left to add, "the older the violin, the sweeter the music", just keep in mind, one babysetting job is worth a hundred tunes. Us Yankee Women are oohhhhhhh sssoooooooo gooooooooooooddddddd

Did walk, taped your mouth shut this time, had to concentrate, but didn't work. Once I got half way there and pullied the tape off, you souted MEN, MEN...Oh boy, I can tell you and your pal, and my drinking friend, QuenK, are going to be a tough duo to beat, we might just have to share and try to get alone, but the elder, in my tribe, gets the first pick..

Have a good sleep,

Hugs, love and blessings.

gem

• Cactuss,

I know why your are so attracted to you Pisces, the same reason I'm attracted to my Virgo man. Like you, wished it wasn't so. But the thing I have going for me is mine is in another state, and in the meantime I can get hold of myself and look around for something to take my mind off of this attraction. If it ever crosses state line, God only knows what will happen, and I don't want that. I can not judge you either dear friend, my heart goes out to you. I said before that I am alone in a crowd. So I know lonely and alone. I know when I turn on my computer in the morning the first email Iook for is the one from him, and it's usually there, as you the phone call, the special words, the feeling of being alive again. But in my case, it just can't be, one thing going against us. In your case, there are two things going against you. He's not a women's man, and you belong to someone else. In the end, all the decisions for your life must be made by you. I will pray for you, and pray that your heart will always be true to you, pray for your happiness, and most of all, will pray that if you do decide to make a move, it will be totally for your own good, not for anyone else's. You are such a good person, thru and thru. You deserve all the good you can get. Happiness and peice..

Love, hugs and blessings

gem

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• WHAT, HAS BEEN GOING ON IN THIS ENCHANTED POND, OH MY, FIREMAN, WALKS,KISSES FRUIT WHIPPING CREAM ,TAPING MOUTHS SHUT, BUNS,HOTTIES, HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT WAS LIKE READING A XXX STORY........

HAVEN'T SEEN SAG IN THAT WAY FOR AWHILE, LOOK OUT,SAG! I DON'T THINK HE'LL KNOW WHAT HIT HIM EITHER "HE'S COMING OVER TONIGHT, I WON'T KNOW WHO THE h*LL I'M KISSING" SHAME ON YOU GIRLS, YA RIGHT, HAHAH ROTF LMAO..TALK ABOUT FLASH BACKS OF THE PAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 4 7 YEP GOT THAT RIGHT! NOW I'M THINKING 18 MONTHS AFTER THOSE PICS....CAN YOU SAY MEN-OPAUSEEEEEEEEEEE, ME EITHER RIGHT NOW...

ITS NOT EVEN SPRING, SO ITS NOT SPRING FEVER ITS QUEEN QQQQQQQQQQQQQ, READY TO TAKE ALL OF OUR POOL BOYS AND POOR GEM, SO SWEET TO TAKE THE LEFT OVERS I CAUGHT THAT ONE ICEY....

DD, WE ARE JUST GOING THROUGH FLASH BACKS OF OUR LIFE, QUEEN QQQQQ STARTS IT ALL HEHEH, NOW MOON BEAMMMMM HAS FLOWN IN AND HAS BECOME QUEENS SHADOW...

i DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M WRITING I'M GETTING READY SOON, AND I WON'T EVEN TELL YOU ABOUT MY MIND GOING IN A HUNDRED DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS, WHERE TO START WHERE TO END...

THANK YOU GEM,MY HAND HOLDER..AND TAKING THE POOLBOY LEFT OVERS HEHE.

BLOOM, I'M JUST TRYING TO FIGURE YOU OUT AND YOU THROUGH IN THE STRAWBERRIES HAHAHAHAH.

LADY LAIE, YOU BETTER HELP ALL OF US GRASS HOPPER.......LOL

NAMASTE

SHEE

TAKING HOT LUNCH TO MY DAUGHTER AND FIXING LUNGH FOR MY STUDENT, SHE DOESN'T KNOW YET BUT SOON SHE WILL BE COOKING HAHAHAHA..22 YEAR OLDS SHOULD NO HOW TO FEED THEM SELVES, A COUPLE OF MORE BURNT DINNERS HOULD FIX HER UP...LOL

• SHOULD INSTEAD OF HOULD HEHE

• QuenK

Better check their pulse too, some might even be close to death.. hehe..

Only babysetting the real hotties, if you read it right, you'd see that I am the tribal elder, and we get our pick first. If your gonna go out and listen to the music, you might as well plan on dancing, right???????????

Jello shots for everyone...Tonight is card night,

Later Ladies

Hugs and blessings

gem

• My journey,

Sorry sweetie, I don't take leftovers, Icy is just trying to confuse me, but won't work..Kick all the women out, keep the hotties, lock the door, no on allowed in..End of story.l

Dream on girls, and use your imagination..yep, ya got it.

Love ya Journey, have a good night with your man.

Hugs and blessings

gem

• MyJourney,

I just popped on to see if BRother DD read my note of thanks ..... Quite a few pages back now with Girls Gone Wild!

LOL! Ya know the saying, 'still waters run deep' --- wink ! I stay out of the discussions when hormones run wild and read with both palms in front of my face, fingers spread! R O F L !

I agree with Gem tho ---- eldest SHOULD BE 1ST in line! As for the rest, blush, blush.

xxoo Laie

• QuenK

Southern charm always works, but they are not as wild as northern women, or are they????????I think you have put a new meaning to the southern charmer..hehe. I think we together could charm the firesuit right off a fireman..Think? Wanna try? I'm all for it. Getting very bored here, We only have a volunteer fire department and you only see them after the fire has already burned out., Maybe I should move back to the South when I sell.

Tight Bunns, not sure yet, but I'll let you know as soon as someone tells me they are or aren't. LOL.

Love ya Beautiful southern lady.

Hugs and blessing

gem

• GEM, HAHA LOL, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,HEEEEEEEEEEEE

LAIE YOU BETTER COPY AND PASTE YOU'RE DD POST, YES GIRLS GONE WILD

DD COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE, COME ON YOU MUST BE SMILING WITH ALL OF US OVER THE AGE OF COUGH COUGH....

NAMASTE

HEE

• OMG WHAT IS WITH MY SPELLING, SHEE, WHAT IS MY NAME!!!!! HAHAHA

• I think all you floozies have caused poor DD to run away into the night .... shame on you .... naughty girls!!!!!!

Come talk to me DD ... I'll take care of you .... lol lol lol lol lol lol

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Okay...I will let you call me a floozie, yahoo, that would be quite the day!!

NOOOOOOO!!!!! not strawberries and cream....too COMMON, people!!...This Pisces is a gourmet..I think it was some type of figs made with honey and covered with some kind of rich milk...it's a treat from Guatemala. Yes, the man is a big romantic, but not for me, he is a flirt and would probably do this with any older woman...well maybe not kissing the fingertips! but def. feeding people, I imagine he has done that in the past...I just went ahead and posted it just to show you I could play, but really, I think I would have to BE a Jello Shot not just have one in order to play with you Cougars. But I would like to learn!!

...Icey got everything right, d a m n....

Yes, I have commitment and intimacy with my hub, the Libra, who I will call T. We have many points of intersection and god, we have known each other since 7th grade...he was my one and only boy friend...so there is that. I don't have a lot of experience out there, and I don't think he has either...so we are too old horses, hitched to a plow that doesn't have to be pulled any more. Time to kick off the traces.. I do love him but the passion is missing, that third aspect of real love....it has eroded over time. I think there have been two weighty circumstances that have eroded that part of our relationship...

#1 was being poor all the time until about 5 years ago when my salary finally kicked in and the kids required less financial support for school and living...

#2 never having weekends for 28 years (due to his job), while I worked a regular week.

We never had the chance to really play. Remember, Icey, he is a 4, you know about that.

So, my Pisces man, who is an 8 and connected to the 'juice' of life, as is my daughter, has the same name as your Gemini, Icey, amazingly enough, has ajust re-awakened that early thing that we used to have, which I called "the electric touch".

Thank you Icey for bringing up your point of view about my Pisces. If he has a weak spot, I think it is for older women. He feels safe around them, and from things that he has said, this is based on an early loving relationship with his paternal grandmother, who loved him as a doting gramma.

I used to bring him flowers from my garden for most of the year, but I used to buy some too in the winter. In the end, I just started him gardening on his own, so he picks his own flowers now, although I have divided some plants from my garden and planted bulbs with his kids in his yard.

We don't often actually see each other, sometimes not for several months, although we do often speak and I bring food over to the kids - we live about 10 miles away. I do think he has had a relationship with one woman his age when he was a younger man, but it didn't work out for him. We are not sitting on a couch watching tv and cuddling...these things happened briefly and with his kids around...not maybe quite as romantic as I may have painted...although, for me, who had never been fed by hand or had my fingertips kissed, it was quite a heart pounding event, lol

No, you are right, I need to focus on moving through the stuff that is holding me back with T. It really is not enough to say what hurts my feelings and say what I want....I did offer to find a place for us to take dancing lessons (for the wedding) and he wants to do that. At least this will allow touching one another in an acceptable way in public and with no expectation. I think, if I am honest, that is what pushes me away, much as this may seem very odd to my passionate pond sisters and brother....the expectation for endless nights of rollicking in bed....that is his fantasy but many times it ended up not feeling that good to me. I know part of it was that I never spoke up...so I am going to have to really work it through this time...for REAL as the kids say. I can feel my spirits communicating with me and planting ideas in my mind, such as the gift certificate we got for an overnight at a bed and breakfast in the Berkshires as part of his retirement. That keeps coming back to me. I may truly have to have drinks though, sometimes my mind is too strong...

Okay, thank you Gemmy for your understanding, and Q for your wild enthusiastic support...Icey, you certainly see with a knowing eye....yes, it took a lot to say all of this but I am so appreciative of ALL of your fiesty-ness, your wild enthusiasm for life, it is rubbing off on me..I can feel it :)) Gracie belle (I hope that is the plural form of bella in Italian).

Sending love and light! xoxox

Bloom