The Enchanted Pond

• Finally, Icey my most favorite witchy poo of the West - I have felt you so often recently!

In the winds, I sense a big change of circumstances for you. Quite positive... Given the H E double hockey stick year that you have had - I am sooo excited for this! Do you know how truly special you are?? You have brought us here, held us in your heart (even when yours was heavy), graced us with your wisdom and made us believe in ourselves!! You are truly a gift from beyond.

I love your wedding vision! I agree that you should absolutely plan this for your next significant anniversary.

I so get the disconnect with your daughter fashion-wise! My oldest will bring home a new shirt (or pair of shoes) and ask what I think. I answer something along the lines of "it's very pretty" and she'll say but don't you realize it's brand XYZ??? I just stare blankly as I have no idea about brand XYZ!!! LOL., QuenKath - maybe can you help us fashion impaired???

I hope your spring/early summer is not bringing you temps that are too high!

I love you, beautiful, sweet angel!!! Keep shining on....

P-Mo

Oh and I LOVE Glee too!! It is the only show I watch regularly..

• Have a great weekend, my Pond family. I am going into the hospital for the weekend my hand is worse so I am in the hospital til monday.

no computer 😞

• purduemo,What an enchanted welcome, thank you, you were truly missed so i also feel the excitement of your visit...Wow, your spirit shines right through...Now share some stories on my feisty siesta Queen QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ, pool boys,jello shots, oh how i miss queen q and our play dates, she kidnapped my dog Otis for a week and turned him into a party animal, i had to put him into doggy boot camp lol...i'll put another picture of Otis on here at the end..its good to meet you siesta..Now i need to come up with a nickname to you and continue to read on your posts if you don't mind...I'll be back soon..i'm picking my daughter up shes at swimming with a Friend right now...I have to post another pic also, so i can keep an eye open for Queen QQQQQQQQQQQQ just encase she decides to kidnap Otis again rotfl,

he's otis's body guard

lots to update my siestas

namaste

Sheila

• Sheila's UPDATES, WOW I'M ON SUCH A POWERFUL journey TODAY, THE THINGS i USED TO FEAR ARE NO LONGER THERE.

MY PAIN HAS BEEN TOLERABLE TODAY, FOR THIS DAY is all we have

I USED TO HAVE THIS FEAR ABOUT ABUNDANCE AND FELT UNDESERVING OF HAVING MONEY. WITH ALLOT OF HELP FROM ONE OF OUR FRIENDS WHO USED TO BELONG TO TAROT, SHE HELPED ME TO REALIZE i HAD THIS FEAR OF MONEY..i used to hate what money did to people, the fights, the spending ,the abuse of it..etc.. it all stemmed from my

child- hood and right into my adult life..

I could not wrap it around my brain that it was OK to ask OR TO PRAY TO the universe for abundance ...BUT FIRST I HAD TO BELIEVE WITH AN OPEN HEART AND SEND WITH A OPEN HEART AND RECEIVE WITH AN OPEN HEART..

IT TOOK ALLOT OF FRUSTRATION AND WORKING ON MY BELIEF SYSTEM TO EXCEPT THAT i WAS WORTHY ENOUGH..

NO MATTER IF I HAD NO FOOD TO EAT i WOULD GIVE AWAY MY LAST LOAF OF BREAD TO SOMEONE ELSE..OR I WOULD BORROW MONEY TO HELP THEM..CRAZY THINKING BUT I FELT THAT WAS UP TO ME TO BE OF SERVICE TO OTHER PEOPLES NEEDS AND NEGLECT MY OWN..,

FOR THOSE THAT JUST SAY THEIR PRAYERS ,THERE IS SOOOOO MUCH MORE IN THE POWER, its THE FEELING OF LETTING IT ALL GO ........... NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL,YOUR BLESSINGS ARE, IT MAY SEEM SMALL TO YOU, BUT LARGE TO SOMEONE WHO NEEDS HOPE...

NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING TO ME WITHOUT ALL OF YOU..cOMMING TO THE ENCHANTED POND HAS GIVEN ME PEACE, WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS AS i SIT ON ONE OF THE ROCKS.

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART...

iCEYYY, MOONBEAMMMMMMMM WHO Believes IN ME AND WANTS ME TO BELIEVE IN MYSELF.. I LOVE YOU ICEYYYYY! YOU GIVE ME SUCH HOPE AND I SEE YOU USE YOUR COMPASSION WITH ALL OF US HERE...NOW I WANT FOR YOU TO SPREAD YOUR HOPE AND LOVE WITHIN YOUR BEAUTIFUL SOUL,..iF I COULD ICEY i WOULD GIVE YOU HOPE THAT YOU HAVE SHOWN ME SINCE THE FIRST DAY WE MET, AND That was on HP'S thread, My hope for you would be the courage i see in you, for you to believe it in yoursef..I'm going to cry..hehe.

FOR THE LOVE YOU FEEL FOR EACH OF US, MY HOPE IS THAT YOU FEEL IT INSIDE YOURSELF...yOU SEND US SO MUCH HOPE AND INSPIRATION ,TURN IT AROUND AND USE IT ON YOUR SELF, YOU DESERVE THAT JUST LIKE ANY OF US DO!

LAIE YOUR WISDOM AND HONESTY! YOUR BEAUTY OF YOUR WORDS THAT GAVE ME THE WORDS I NEED TO HEAR ALL THE TIME...YOUR WORDS ARE THE TRUTH, ..

YOU HAVE SHOWN me all that love for YOUR family and prince, the strength and courage for you to open your heart again to let the prince love you for you! You have given so much wisdom with your words not just here but the other threads also...I love you my siesta soulja, now i will cry again hehe.. CAPS ON caps of hehehe Mojo siesta...

My wish for you is to find that balance within yourself...

Gem, my partner who holds my hand as i hold yours, you don't even realize how much you have grown, your inspiration and gratitude of nature is a gift, because allot of people do not see the beauty of nature like you do, you have such a gentle soul...Oh God, my wish for you is peace and love again when you are ready..I love you Gem and always remember I'm here when you want to grab on. Now i will cry again.

Bloom, your determination in life is inspiring, you are letting me see more of you, your respect and honoring of life is such a beautiful gift you have given me..You always have enough in your busy schedule to say some words to all of us, and i know it all comes from your heart...

i love you bloom thank you for opening your arms to me when i came in and now...I love you Bloom, Kleenex please Otis...Blessings to you,hubby and your family

Sunshine, did i ever tell you I love your name hehe...You are so giving and i See it when you write your words also on hear and the other threads, i seen this the most when we talk about the trees coming down and about your wish for a fairy garden, you have such a spunky spirit... I have no doubts in my mind that you will have the most beautiful fairy garden there is..My wish for you is to believe that abundance can come to you and its not being selfish because i feel you don't have a selfish bone in your body...You also share with your heart and you are not afraid to share, what a blessing that is.."For me and all of us.

I hope your hand will heal soon ,because you are needed to play that beautiful music ,"that i hear all the siesta's telling you "to play your piano hehe.

" Try and listen to the Doctors and look after your hand, "easier said than done, i know ,especially when you have your little ones to care for...

tissue ottis..

DD, there is such a mystery about you, i feel you want to open your heart to us but you are so afraid of getting hurt, or maybe even judged, thats not what the enchanted pond is about..Boy, have I learned that..My wish for you is that you find some peace, and love yourself and know that you are soooo worthy of love..I do think you know that we do care and love you here at the pond...and i know one day you will get back into life and join in on all the beauty its has to offer, and you DD have allot to offer this world..

AWE MY FIESTA SIESTA HUGESTA QUEEN QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ, YOU ARE A GIFT OF BEAUTY AND LAUGHTER, YOU HAVE SUCH A SPIRIT THAT LIGHTS UP THIS THREAD AND God HELP ANYONE THAT HURTS ONE OF YOUR SIESTA'S HEHE...MY WISH FOR YOU IS PEACE,PEACE WITHIN YOURSELF...I LOVE YOUR ZEST FOR LIFE AND YOUR LOVE OF YOUR SON..WOW, YOUR SON IS VERY LUCKY TO HAVE A MAMA LIKE YOU AND OF COURSE YOUR HARLEY LOVING HUBBY...PICK THAT VACATION WILL YA...I LOVE YOU TO..NOW I'M NOT GOING TO ASK OTIS TO PASS ME A KLEENEX, BECAUSE YOU MIGHT BE BEHIND THE TRESS HAVING A FEW JELLO SHOTS WITH THE POOL BOYS WAITING FOR ME TO TURN AWAY SO YOU CAN TAKE OTIS ON ANOTHER RIDE LOL...

I AM SO BLESSED RIGHT THIS MOMENT, HOW COULD I NOT BE WITH ALL OF YOU ANGELS RIGHT BESIDE ME...

THE OTHER DAY I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM A COMPANY FROM A HOME-STAY BUSINESS. NOW IN THE PAST I HAD TAKEN IN A STUDENT,

I HAD A HOME THEN WITH EXTRA ROOMS...

THE EMAIL I RECEIVED ON TUESDAY WAS, "HI SHEILA AND KRISTA HOPE ALL IS WELL...I HAVE A 22 YEAR OLD STUDENT WHO HAS PLANS TO COME TO VANCOUVER ON THURSDAY,

BUT HER HOME STAY FAMILY CANCELED AND WOULD I LIKE TO HAVE HER TILL February 20011 !!!!!!!!!!!

I HAD NO CONTACT WITH THIS LADY FOR OVER A YEAR THEN BAMMMMMMMMMM....

SO I AM GETTING MY STUDENT FROM GERMANY TONIGHT.WHICH WAS THURSDAY NIGHT, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT LAIE MY SAG GERMAN, YOU JUST GOT BACK FROM THERE AND NOW THIS..HAHA

I HAD TO REARRANGE MY HOUSE AND MY LITTLE GIRL GAVE UP HER ROOM, BLESS HER HEART ! MY SAG MAN HELPED ME ONCE AGAIN TO REARRANGE OUR LITTLE BASEMENT SUITE....THE OTHER GREAT THING IS MY MAN IS GERMAN, LAIE KNOWS NOT SURE IF THE REST OF YOU KNEW OR NOT, SO IF I NEED HELP HE WILL BE THERE TO HELP ME AND MY DAUGHTER THROUGH TRANSLATION HEHE...

SO ABUNDANCE DROP INTO MY LAP BECAUSE I FEAR NO LACK AND THIS HAD TO COME FROM WITHIN ME..LIKE ANYTHING IN LIFE WE HAVE TO BELIEVE.

SO NOT ONLY ARE MY BILLS, FOOD,RENT,AND THE HOLIDAYS ARE TAKEN CARE OF, I GET TO TEACH MY DAUGHTER WHAT BLESSINGS REALLY ARE... ITS NOT ONLY ABOUT THE MONEY, ITS ABOUT SMILING AT SOMEONE,ITS ABOUT HELPING SOMEONE WITH NO EXPECTATIONS IN RETURN..

ITS ABOUT LETTING GO OF THE FEAR I CARRIED SO LONG...WE GET TO LEARN ABOUT ANOTHER CULTURE AND SHE GETS TO LEARN FROM US...ITS ABOUT BELIEVING WE WILL BE OK NO MATTER WHAT, ITS ABOUT BELIEVING IN JUST THE SMALLEST MIRACLES ,ITS BELIEVING THAT ALL OUR NEEDS WILL BE MET, NO MATTER WHAT...ITS ABOUT HOPE!!!

i JUST WANTED TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU ABOUT MY JOURNEY OF HOPE,PEACE,LOVE BLESSINGS,HEALING FROM WITHIN AND LAUGHTER, LIKE I HAVE NEVER HAD BEFORE.SO THAT IS MY WISH FOR ALL OF YOU TODAY TOMORROW AND ALWAYS!

NAMASTE

SHEILA

I THANK EACH OF YOU FOR BEING APART OF MY LIFE....

• All Hallow's Eve for you, Hallowed Day for moi ... I think I have crashed my lear broom jet into the moon for I swear I saw Purduemo's name!!!!!!

Thank God YOU are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a weird one for you, I dreamt of you last night and was going to send a lear shout out today and blimey, here you is ... filling up the Enchanted Pond with fairy kisses and sparkles. By golly it is FABULOUS to hear from you. You cannot believe how much I have missed YOU my sparkling bringer of goodness. Blessings Be for you are back!

If your 'newest' male friend is still reading here ... well sucker ... WAKE UP!!!!! She's THE ONE pal and, we all know how many chances we get to find them don't we????? Two: yes, TWO ... buckleys and none. Use that head of yours for good, not evil and sweep P-Mo off her feet forever. Now, get thee to thy borrowed lear broom jet and do it mate ... or else ... H E Double Hockey Sticks hath no fury like the collection of Queenies (& Bat) around this pond! You have your orders ...

So much has been going on for you; WOW! Hmmm ... learner's huh? Yep, scary setting to be sure. My son is going for his licence on Monday and then we begin 150 hours of phase 2. Think I'll be permanently dunking my head into bowls of jello shots for that one! And, College???? Far out! It is such a foreign thing here that I have a little trouble getting my head around what you in the States take as the norm. I will always be wishing your exceptionally gorgeous girls the very best from my side of the glowing halloween moon (and all the time too of course). Exciting stuff this planning for Mom!!!!! Think it's truly special that you are considering you as an important part of your life. I'm sending beams of shining sparkles around you on that one. Holding you close in joy dear friend!!!!

I have missed your writing talent dearly you Angel. How enchanting to have you close again!

You are right too, our Dear Sweet Gem has held my hand and taken me for many grand adventure walks during my long nights of pain. It marks the calibre of a soul that kind of selfless love. I have explained to Gem before how her keeping me with her has actually saved me and I am glad that you have seen this also and thanked Gem. She is a soul who deserves to be given the stars and moon just as a gift. I would be lost without my Gem. And Sweet Sunshine's tinkling keys have sent me comfort and peace too. Sunshine ... may your healing be swift. Holding you in my heart and sending you an army of angels to be by your side. Know that, standing amongst them will be all of us ... we are always where you are. Huggggs Sunshine!

Can't believe you're here. You have made my day, and probably my year at this point! LOL Gosh it's lovely to have you back sista of the Great NC Winds.

Now, I do say ... I like your thinking my dear ... I like it a lot! Let's. Let's head to CANADA. I may never go back to Australia though, you know that, right????? We can find a Moonbeam Hotel and away we go .... I must warn you though ... in Canada I just swoon for their firemen! Hey! We can have an all out "hottie" fest!!!!!! DD ... dude ... you can be bodyguard ... or don a firemen suit and ... wait ... us 'oldies' could really corrupt you now .... lol ... rofl ... though I think Sista QuenKath will DEFINITELY need protecting. Right sister of soul???? ROFL Really, though, I have no dramas with where in the world we go, or when ... as long as the enchanted circle meets as one, my heart will probably leap out of my chest! And, in the words of my beloved Bryan Babe ... "All for love". Perhaps we could all visit Gem - our wild child - partay at Gem's everyone!!!!!!

Winds of change are welcomed my love. Thank you, ever so, for the gift of hope just now. I had a major setback yesterday, my best friend (since we were 9) told me she has just been told she has a brain tumour. I still can't speak. My whole insides are numb with her news. You see, this is made so much more tragic because her daughter was born with a brain tumour and, although not supposed to have survived beyond age 2, has just had her 17th birthday and remains the only child with this type of cancer still alive today. She battles other syndromes and medical problems and there is no end to the surgery, doctors and dramas associated with the levels of chemo she had as a baby. They could do with a loving wind. I would give up everything so she, and her family, are safe, well and allowed to be in peace. So, hoping those winds go her way instead.

On a totally different note ... of course I'm never wr....wr..... that thing you said to Sunshine! I don't use the 'w' word ... bit like Fonzi really ... there is no 'w' with me ..... rofl lol rofl lol flying high on lear whhheeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I love you very much my Fairy Angel Friend. Your presence is cause for big celebrations.

Whhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .... pass the jello!!!!!

Angel Hugs Beautiful One!

Icey Moonbeam x x x

Oh ... a new evolution for you too huh? Would you like us to Christen you????? Art thou Thaaaaaat game??????? LOL Hee Hee It is Halloween you know!!!!!!

• Awwwww ... My Journey ... you're killing me. I have cried me some tears but boy ... you have opened the pearly gates this time! Awwww ... you are such a gentle, loving and beautiful soul! I will never forget meeting you at HP's ... one of the greatest things I ever did. You fit in here by the water perfectly ... there was always a special rock waiting here for you to just come along and stay. It is me who is soooooooooooo very grateful that you did!

I am blown away by the wishes you have gifted to each of us. What a wonderful reflection of the soul you are! Thank you, ever so, for all that you have wished for me. You are a great friend and an even better teacher ... for you open my eyes wide. You make me see that which is right ... and true .... you keep me reminded that so without, is so within. Blessings Be my beautiful friend of light.

You were right not to turn your back on QuenKath. Lordy knows what she'd spike your drink with otherwise!!!!! She might even have you whisked off to some harem somewhere!!!! Somewhere where the firemen create flames and you don't want to be cooled down .... wink, wink, hee, hee O My Goodness!!!!

You light up the world my dear and it is I who is so blessed by you. All glory to you precious one!!!! Keep SHINING!

I hope your new guest realizes how special you are and how giving your daughter is too. Lucky to have the Saggi hey? See, to all things there ARE reasons. I hope you enjoy having her there too. It is very exciting. When I was teaching, I had a gorgeous girl from Idaho in my English class and, after a series of events, she ended up living with my hubby and I for the remainder of her stay. She left a month before my daughter was born. She used to call us "Mom and Dad". Was a wonderful moment in our lives. Wonder where she is now? She'd be like 37 now. Blimey! Enough of that time gone by stuff now .... eeeeeeewwwwwwwwww.

Enjoy your new friend My Journey.

Once more, I celebrate YOU, My Journey, for the enchanted pond is lucky to have you here. Thank YOU for believing in ME. I will never forget this. I promise.

Angel Hugs,

Iceeeey Moonbeaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!!

Guess where?????

• Hey Gem,

Awwwwwwwwww ... YOU are love, plain and simple. Thank you ever so for saying you would give me money to build Moonbeam Hotel. I cannot explain just how sweet that was. You filled my heart, you really did ... and made me cry ... and yes, YOU REALLY DID! Now, you must promise me something ... when Moonbeam Hotel gets built (and the universe WILL send both of us money, ok?) ... promise me you'll move in! And stay! We can walk all the time and build pretty unobtrusive benches along the paths for us to sit and chat awhile. Places where we can admire our Earth Kingdom and fill our souls. For, that is what Moonbeam Hotel will be ... a soul filling expressing peace-filled place to just be.

I am sorry that you have had a heavy heart again for a little while now. I shall sit beside you my friend and together, we shall banish the sadness. Hold onto your zest for life. It is such an endearing part of you. I, too, would cry till the mountains fell down, over those who hunt, chop trees down and hurt our Earth. It breaks me from the inside too but, amongst it all, stands you and I ... and Purduemo ... and Queenie Q ... all holding onto the magic our natural kingdom brings and blessing her a million times more with our love for her. That is her wellness and together, we help her get beyond the intolerable cruelty that befalls her. Moonbeam Hotel will also be animal sanctuary ... but, you knew that bit, didn't you? And I shall finally have my little Oliver (my pet chipmunk I have dreamt of since being in Canada) and all will be well in my world. In our Moonbeam world.

Keep living Gem. Keep putting one foot infront of the other and keep holding my hand. We'll get there together, I promise.

Angel Hugs Special One,

Icey x

• And ... as it is the special witching time here ... and I am wearing my witches on broomsticks earrings as luck would have it too (so funny, didn't realize that this morning) ... I am going to hold you all close and send a spell to each of you so that your deepest desires become fulfilled.

Blessed Be to all of you.

Happy Samhain - may the Goddess be with you and may love be your guide. Let the Earth beneath you fill your being and may you then send forth her love to all. On all Soul's night for me, I shall be holding the enchanted pond close and blowing angel hugs along the winds to you all.

Forever in the heart,

Icey Witchy-poo Moonbeam x x x

• The Enchanted Pond ...

• Dear Pond family,

Lifting up Sunshine in her hospital stay...how scary for her. I hope she is surrounded by light and good care for her hand.

My Journey, you are experiencing such abundance, how very very lovely and special for you! Thank you for sharing, and enjoy your special time with your new home stay student. My friend has taken in three international high school students in the last three years, and it has been a great experience for the students and for my friend's sons. I have been lucky also to get to know these students - one was really special from China last year, a very gentle and kind young man. So good luck with your new home stay student (?)...not sure of the age of your new family member. Thank you for your messages too.

P-Mo, wow, thank you for all of your special messages. ...we are all so blessed by you! My Journey , Icey and Lady Laie also give so much to this place...I feel very honored!

Like Gemmy, I am going through kind of a difficult time on the home front. Our daughter is flying off soon this morning (Saturday) for London to begin her journey on the cruise line. Having found the bombs shipped there yesterday, I am trying to feel confident that they will continue to protect those who go there today.

Secondly, I just found out that my husband, who has had a history of addictive behavior, has had another long episode this year that he has kept secret. I am feeling very sad and hurt, but haven't opening the discussion yet, as I am searching for the right words to express my hurt and disappointment. As you know, that's not my strength. So lift me up too!!

Thank you Icey for your special blessings to us for the holiday. All Hallow's Eve for us, coming up soon.

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• Morning (or evening) to all you light-filled souls!

Sounds like much healing is needed around the pond today. Sunshine-sista – heal well and return home soon! You are sorely missed here. Hopefully, the injury will not interfere with the ability to hold the drinks provided by hot pool-boy, firemen 😉 Icey, wrapping your friend and her daughter both in my prayers today! And Bloom sweetie – so sorry to hear about the set-back with the hubby. Like many on this thread, I have alcoholic parents so I’m all too familiar with that sinking feeling of disappointmetn/dread, over and over and over again.

I don’t know why this is coming to me but I feel a strong need to suggest a healing circle? Found the following and it called to me. I’d like to propose that we all pause to send healing energy to Sunshine, Icey’s dear friend and her daughter, and to Blooms husband (and to Bloom). I was thinking of maybe 7:00 or 8:00 PM Eastern Time for the next several nights (or mornings for Icey) when you are able? I just feel the energy here is so positive and strong …

Healing Prayer Circle

Your participation corresponds

to the oneness of us all,

when together in focused prayer,

we derive the highest quality of

physical and emotional heath

with the blessing of Mother God and Father God.

We can act as a conduit

for immense healing energies

from a higher source

by

Beaming vivid colors of healing energy

to our loved ones

on this side and on the other side.

We can also act

as a instrument for Gods curative power

by sending our deepest heart felt

prayers and specific petitions to

Mother and Father God

and then meditating or listening for their answer .

Using your own Will power,

focus, and unconditional love

fully envision the healing energy

of these profoundly rich spiritually healing colors,

powerful healing energies streaming

out of your third eye.

Envisage these most spectacular and extraordinarily energetic

vivid natural rainbow colors

bursting outward

in the appearance of a singular

Brilliant Laser Beam,

having an extremely concentrated

and very intense

Color-healing ray infused with unconditional love.

Visualize in your minds eye

Visualize in your minds eye

Visualize the Emerald Green Ray

injecting and rehabilitating the diseased target cells

with new healing and growth.

Resonate your will with Gods will

and heal with the internal technology of color.

Visualize these beams of colors shinning on your loved ones.

Visualize a ray of intensely rich vibrant red light focused and directed

at the desired individual in need of healing

to promote circulation and adrenalin functioning and balance.

Visualize a beam of brilliant sunset orange rays

to promote healing of inflammation and relief from mental fatigue.

Visualize a brightestyellow tuned beam of light

to promote healing digestive and nervous systems.

Visualize the distinctive emeraldgreen healing ray

used to promote the universal fixing of harmony

within all natures biological systems

and synchronization of all emotional mechanisms

to balance compassion, forgiveness, charity with unconditional love.

Visualize that rich deep sky blue shaft of light

directed with intent

to promote dramatic healing of

chronic diseases, distress, and complete emotional collapse.

Visualize a purplish-blue colored radiant beacon

to promote healing of cancer,

and central nervous system impairments.

Imagine a powerful vibrant all encompassing

Sphere of White Light

protecting you and your loved one.

Conceptualize this healing White Lighting bolt sent from divinity,

propelling the White Light of Love bursting into and

permeating all space in-between

each and every subatomic particle

comprising your and your loved ones bodies.

By absorbing this unconditional

Brilliant White Light

and infusing your biological systems and organizations

with healing spiritual energies,

you refill the therapeutic natural reserves of the

soul and replenish the innate healing elements of the body

Much love and tight hugs for all today!

P-Mo

• Bloom,what a stab in the heart..I can only imagine the pain...All I can say to you is you have to face this with hubby and soon, or it will eat at your spirit. As you know my story..It will be 4 years since my partners pasing nov.5th...and the memerories are as fresh as it was then.."The words how could i not know!"flash by once again.

.It was probably hard for you to share those words with us,but we are here, i am here if you need to talk, ok

But then the words "today" is what i have are in me, and for that i am truly grateful for this day..

My student is 22,shes very social, so she will fit in to our family perfectly, as for me the cooking again has began...DID I TELL YOU ALL I DON'T LIKE TO COOKKKKKKKKKKK....LOL

MOONBEAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, IS THAT OLD GROWTH FOREST? WELL, APART OF IT?

LOVE YU...........MORE HEHEHE

P-MO, WOW ANOTHER ONE WITH BEAUTY IN HER WORDS..I WAS GOING TO WRITE PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP;MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WASN'T SURE IF THAT WAS OK, WE JUST MET LOL...

SUNSHINE SENDING LOTS OF HEALING YOUR WAY, YOU WILL BE OKAY...OH I WISH YOUR MAMA WAS CLOSER OR ONE OF US:)

LOTS OF LOVE TO THE REST OF THE ENCHANTED ANGELS

NAMASTE

SHEILA

PEACE,LIGHT,LOVE,HEALING AND LAUGHTER

• This post is deleted!

• Hello my friends...

First, my daughter arrived safely at her hotel in LOndon about 30 minutes ago...thank you (all or anyone :)) who helped keep her safe. I am sooooOOOOO relieved that she made it safely. We talked early this morning while I was pretty much freezing myself on my early morning bike ride...and she was feeling anxious.

Second, I did have a conversation with my hub. I told him how his behavior made me feel and what I would like from the relationship. Inside, while I was calmly talking, I was TOTALLY channeling your spirits. I can't tell how strong and calm that made me feel. WOW!!! So thank you Purduemo for your simply writing about the prayer...I am certainly going to join the circle in a few minutes. One step at a time with this situation. I didn't really expect a response, although I thought an apology would be nice, but...whatever. My goal was to express myself clearly and calmly. I do love him, and I would like the relationship to keep getting better. But, it takes two...so we shall see.

Thank you My Journey for your words of comfort. Right now I am doing okay.

Icey, I hope that we can help lift up your friend...what a difficult hand she has been dealt. It is so hard to see our friends suffer like that, and you have certainly had your hands full of that. Let your inner light shine ~ my friend told me that one morning last week, and it helped.

Sunshine, I hope that you experience these marvelous healing rays as well from this wonderful group of souls. Gemmy, DD and My JOurney, I am keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers as well.

My Journey, cooking improves with practice and feedback...or at least mine did!! Getting a decent oven also helped immensely....I always thought it was my fault that things burned, for years and years, until we finally had enough money to buy a new oven. EUREKA!! A heart stopping moment when I didn't burn the second or third batch of cookies. One of my kids made me a potholder in Grade 3 with brown and black blobs on it. I asked what that was, and she told me "Burnt chocolate chip cookies" hahaHA HA HA...oh well, I guess being 'good enough' is good enough in the cooking department.

Love and light to you all souls,

Bloom xoxo

• Icey,My gosh I wish I was there right this moment, just so you could, i don't know sreammmmm, i also wish that i could wipe this year away, but we both know that i can't..

I didn't want to post this to you..But how could i not..Just know that you have a Canadian friend here, and also someone who cares and prays for you to get on with your Journey in this life...

Either you are a good actress,"the Leo side:)"...or you have so much faith that carries you to live each day with grace,with your head up high and still have soooooooooooo much compassion to fill this thread with so much love...I have a sneaking feeling its both. Know that if you ever need someone to talk with or cry with i'm right here..I know that I can speak for the rest of us...

I'm soooo sorry i don't have the words to lift you up,,,

Namaste

Sheila

sending you lots of peace,lots of love,lots of healing,lots of hope,lots of light and of course laughter,because that is such a powerful doze of medication that feeds our souls

sending hugs your way and a trip to Vancouver hehe...

• Awe sunshinnnnne,you must be so worried, ...your children are surrounded by Angels...I know its easy for me to feel that, but i also know that you are worried....But if its the hospital is where your going to get rid of this infection,its something that needs to be done so you can get home to the little ones healthy and strong once again...

sending you lotsof healing and lots of prayers so you can get out of the hopital quicker, may Gods light shine on you and get you home...soon!

Namaste

Sheila

peace,healing,hope,light and love

• BLOOM, I'M SO GLAD YOU CONFRONTED HUBBY...BUT I AM SO SORRY YOU DIDN'T EVEN GET THE APOLOGY.

AS WE BOTH KNOW WHILE THEY ARE ACTIVE IN THEIR ALCOHOLISM THEY FEEL LIKE THEY DON'T HAVE TO RESPOND OR CAN'T..

BUT YOU APPROACH HIM, "NO MORE SECRETS..." SENDING YOU LOTS OF HOPE,PEACE,LIGHT AND LOVE..

WHAT A DAY FOR OUR ANGELS:(

THANK GOD THE ROCKS ARE HERE AND SO MUCH MAGIC THAT CAN TAKE AWAY ALL OUR FEARS...

BLESS YOU BLOOM, KEEP YOUR FAITH SWEETIE

THINKING AND PRAYING FOR YOU..

I'm SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY YOU GOT YOUR CONFIRMATION ON YOUR DAUGHTERS ARRIVAL , ONE LESS WORRY.RIGHT MOMMA?

NAMASTE

SHEILA

• LADY LAIE, NOW WHERE ARE YOU????????????????????

HOPE YOU ARE GETTING HEALTHIER LAIE,SIESTA SOULJA...

QUEEN QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ WE NEED YOU FIESTA SIESTA, NOW WHERE DID YOU GO...

GOSH ,I FEEL LIKE I'M LOOKING FOR MY CHILDREN LOL...

NAMASTE

SHEILA

PEACE,LIGHT,LOVE,HEALING,BLESSING AND LAUGHTER TO BOTH OF YOU

• Thank you My Journey,

My husband has struggled with a number of addictions; he has been sober for a very long time. This is something else (not drug or alcohol related) that has been an on-going issue between us. I am hoping to talk to a friend this morning over breakfast just to help me process.

BUT, I did feel amazing inside as I was talking to him...very calm and loved...WOW!! That really really has never happened to me before, and I am SO not good about talking about my feelings.

So, that is why I am grateful to the people here and those on your other forum who have channeled love and blessings to me. I reached inside and found that, it was a conscious choice for me to look inside, and there it was. It did feel magical I have to say.

Still lifting up Gem, Sunshine and Icey...thank you for all your care and sending a bunch to you! Hope the cooking is going well 🙂

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• Hello Purdemo.

Nice to meet you to, the pond, the pond, beautiful place to live, but I think we've all learned, it's hard just to make a visit. Makes you wanna stay forever.

Yes, I have come a long way, hate to remember the state of mind I was in when Rooster5 took my hand and lead me here, we were both going thru so much and it seems we were both on the same path. Once you get here, all the Angels gather around you and nurture you and pick you up and keep telling you to climb, and climb and climb, for ever upward. They don;t let you fall again. You can stumble, but not fall, they are there to catch you and help you. They give you messages of hope, (Lady Laie), and encouragement (Icy) and love, lots of love (my journey, sunshine, cactuss, ) and most of all fun (QuenK and all the rest of the Angels that live here and smile.) So much peace in here. I was over two years in the pits of h e l l, going deeper and deeper, so I was ready to get up and get going, just didn't know how. Now I am out, I am free and I am loving and enjoying every minute I can.

As for DD. I haven't quite figured out why he has to go thru so much alone, but I think when we get him smiling that beautiful smile he has again, and also his inner smile going again, he will come out with the rest of us. I believe he is a kind and gentle soul, that will find his way.

As you do, I love to play cards. I'm from Michigan so I learned at a very early age, pinochle and euchre are Mi. games, every time I lived in another state, they seemed to know where we were from by the card games we played. Hardly ever win, but have a lot of fun trying.

Have a good day Purdemo and welcome back,

Hugs and Blessings

gem