The Enchanted Pond

• Awww...yes it must be an adjustment for them and for you Sunshine!

Do you skype at all with your family?It's free and isn't too difficult to set up. I wonder if that would help to bridge the gap your kids feel. Skyping seems popular among grandparents and grandkids, from what I hear!! Maybe that would help your kids to still feel close to your family and give you a little break πŸ™‚

My heart is going out to you Miss Sunshine!! I hope each day you are feeling better πŸ™‚

xoxo Bloom

• Sunshine Thinking of you & sending positive energy your way. Bloom has some good ideas for you to try.

Bloom how is your foot ?

Icey good luck w job search

Blessings

Amused

• Love you all! still working on being able to type with some speed...one hand in a cast, the other all bruised up... real fun.

• Hi Peepers!

More t-storms just rolled through and so my 'little scardey cat' is sitting on my feet. There have been so many lately she has gotten into a bad habit of coming to our bedroom at night. This is unusual because both dogs have beds downstairs and we prefer they stay there. Oh, I just looked up and a turkey family is strolling by!

G-sons team won 2, lost 2 and were shut out of regionals. There were 11 teams from MD to ME and these young kids could play! The last 2 games a stomach virus ran thru g-sons team and at the end of the last game, g-son ran out of the dug-out sick. (That disqualifies him from play.) idk who won regionals as daughter and family headed for Cooperstown with another ball team.

This weekend was the oldest son's b-day and we had a party for him. I love having all the kids around and his friends are quirky and funny -- A great group of adults! I wish they all weren't struggling so hard to get through school while trying to survive. It bothered me to hear one bright young woman say she can't afford this semester.: ( Anyway, nothing makes my Leo boy shine like being surrounded by his friends!

I pulled a bunch of cards on Friday after reading everyone's posts but with the party and finalizing remodel plans I never got back to it. My intention was to bring a ray of sunshine to everyone's rock around the Pond. I only chose one per person and didn't interpret, censor/or choose another card. Hope these help and lift you up!

LC -- U dear sweet man! I really sunk into you and the sweetness of the poem for Icey! Here is your card: ( btw, loved this one for u!)

Harmony -- only a simple heart can beat in harmony.

The experience of resting in the heart in is not something that can be grasped or forced. It comes naturally, as we grow more and more in tune with the rhythms of our own inner silences. The figure on this card reflects the sweetness and delicacy of this experience. The dolphins that emerge from the heart and make an arc towards the third eye reflect the playfulness and intelligence that comes when we are able to connect with the heart and move into the world from there. Let yourself be softer and more receptive now, because an inexpressible joy is waiting for you just around the corner. Nobody else can point it out to you, and when you find it you won't be able to find the words to express it to others. But it's there, deep within your heart, ripe and ready to be discovered.

Amused --- I don't think I've done this for you before and I hope it is okay. What I do is focus on your name and you and or your essence come into me. when that happens I maintain that image and draw a card. Meditations and affirmations are wonderful to maintain a sense of calm and keep us positive but change come slowly. This message is stating that sometimes life kicks us in the back side to move us forward more quickly.

Thunderbolt - The card shows a tower being burned, destroyed, blown apart. A man and a woman are leaping from it not because they want to, but because they have no choice. In the background is a transparent, meditating figure representing the witnessing consciousness. 

You might be feeling pretty shaky right now, as if the earth is rocking beneath your feet. Your sense of security is being challenged, and the natural tendency is to try to hold on to whatever you can. But this inner earthquake is both necessary and tremendously important - if you allow it, you will emerge from the wreckage stronger and more available for new experiences.

After the fire, the earth is replenished; after the storm the air is clear. Try to watch the destruction with detachment, almost as if it were happening to somebody else. Say yes to the process by meeting it halfway.

Sunny - I wrote a long post on you get well thread but I took too long to type it disappeared. I left a simple post instead but maybe in some way this card & your accident is respite from all that you do everyday. ? During your recovery period, maybe a depth of peace and understanding arises and brings you back even stronger.

Silence & core of your being --
Now is a very precious time. It will be easy for you to rest inside, to plumb the depths of your own inner silence to the point where it meets the silence of the universe. There's nothing to do, nowhere to go, and the quality of your inner silence permeates everything you do. 

It might make some people uncomfortable, accustomed as they are to all the noise and activity of the world. Never mind; seek out those who can resonate with your silence - or enjoy your aloneness. Now is the time to come home to yourself. The understanding and insights that come to you in these moments will be manifested later on, in a more outgoing phase of your life.

Cactus -Hope your foot is healing nicely, especially with school coming up. Also, that the remodel is making you happy seeing all your choices become reality.

Ripeness-- When the fruit is ripe, it drops from the tree by itself. One moment it hangs by a thread from the branches of the tree, bursting with juice. The next moment it falls--not because it has been forced to fall, or has made the effort to jump, but because the tree has recognized its ripeness and simply let it go. When this card appears in a reading it indicates that you are ready to share your inner riches, your 'juice'. All you need to do is relax right where you are, and be willing for it to happen. This sharing of yourself, this expression of your creativity, can come in many ways--in your work, your relationships, your everyday life experiences. No special preparation or effort on your part is required. It is simply the right time. you just need to gather courage.

icey -- There seems to be no set rhythm to all these ups & downs!Maybe the job dollars were outweighed by aggravation, maybe the loss was a universal b-day gift?? Blow out the candle on it and move forward to something better.

Beyond Illusion - The butterfly in this card represents the outer, that which is constantly moving and that which is not real but an illusion. Behind the butterfly is the face of consciousness, looking inward to that which is eternal. The space between the two eyes has opened, revealing the lotus of spiritual unfoldment and the rising sun of awareness.

The card reminds us not to look outside for what is real, but to look within. When we focus on externals, we too often get caught up in judgments - this is good, this is bad, I want this, I don't want that. These judgments keep us trapped in our illusions, our sleepiness, our old habits and patterns. Drop your opinionated mind and move inside. There, you can relax into your own deepest truth, where the difference between dreams and reality is already known.

Long post so not going back over this for any mistakes and hope its okay.

May you all enjoy the everyday life blessings and rest up for better health!

Love U guys!

~ L4

• Thanks Laie, That is a wonderful thing to do for everyone, I needed to hear all this...listening is something that has gotten out of hand for a while. Busyness = not hearing. That listening is something I will be working on...

• Hey Sunny -- you're welcome. I imagine not doing as much as you usually do will get old quick. Rest is very important so allow yourself that freedom. Maybe when some use comes back into dominant casted hand or your able to use your right one more, keep a journal during this time period. I hope co-workers and church group have reached out to help! xoxo

• Laie thanks.

The card is spot on to whats been happening in my life. Seems the message is to let go....thought I had but there must be some strings left to cut. I feel more like I was caught in a tornado with possessions & people being tossed out & gone from my life -now its the eye of the storm....inertia, no progress -that"s really getting to me. There is apt to be more confusion by unknowns during the house sale & moving too. Lately I've been trying to keep myself busy & do things I was waiting to do when I moved. Getting out to meet new people &try new things. It'll be Bella & I soon so I plan to keep busy & not think too much about quiet empty house.....I do day dream of the small house by a lake, I know its waiting for me when my house sells. I'm not a stranger to being alone but lately loneliness has been hard, guess we all struggle with it at some point in our lives.

So cutting strings & going with the flow seem in order.....

May we all find the energy required to take the steps needed to help move ourselves in a positive forward motion.....baby steps count

Blessings

Amused

• You made me cry LC! Truly cry ... a deep cry of gratitude for your beautiful heart reaching mine and a deep release of everything old to be replaced with Truth and Hope. How special you are. Thank YOU for YOU and for lifting me up when I had fallen so hard. Your kindness moves my soul Last Crusader - please know that!

I have read your words over and over and if you were standing before me right now, I would hold you so close to me. Thanks so much ... that meant more to me than you can imagine.

"Our lives begin anew!" Yes! Yes, they do! I LOVE that you have pointed that out for me. I adored the moon rising and growing in wisdom. So too that our souls blossom and hearts forge deeper. WOW! Just, WOW!

I am hoping that you have also realized just how much these words were written to lift you and encourage you on your unique path too. No writer is removed from the messages and beauty they evoke from within. In Spirit, all messages created and received throught he heart are meant for that heart also. And I can truly FEEL a difference in you ... it's as tangible as the Loving Winds around us. I am so proud of you Last Crusader; so joyfully lear jetting sideways round the moon that you are stepping forth and claiming your right to happiness. Bravo dude! πŸ™‚ We all love seeing you here and sharing what means the most to you - hoping you will be able to join our 'get-together' as we plan for it along the way. Cannot wait to meet you and Icey hug you to death!

LOL!

Nicely, of course!

Now, I have not had time yet to re-read your other post but I shall never lose this image of you swinging in a hammock. Now why do you suppose this image has stayed with me, hmmm???? Swinging is my favourite thing to do ... though, and don't laugh ... I've never been in a hammock! I know, right ... she lear jets moonbeams but has never done the hammock thing! Spooky I know! They aren't very big over here but they look like fun ... the kind of fun where I would swing right over and fall flat on my face LOL! Perhaps drinks would not be a good option!?!

Still, in all seriousness ... I hope this image of YOU and someone special stays with me forever ... for I would love nothing more than to see you blissfully unaware of the entire universe and only seeing HER! I am holding you to keeping this dream come true, ok? It's such a romantic, Hollywood movie thing you long for and I am sooooooooooooo in LOVE with that! Yes, Mr. Pisces, YES! All at the pond will help you keep that dream alive, promise!

And speaking of dreams ... Lady Laie's card reading for you was superb, don't you think? I so get it ... did you? We all know round here that "there are no accidents" and what Laie has done for you, me (& everyone) is offer the most significant Spirit message to each of us. They are the things we need to hear the most and the push that will help us the very most to, as you so gorgeously said in my poem, "get wiser, live with deeper hearts & let our souls blossom". These readings (and I'm glad you joined in 'Amused' ... so glad you did) are our Earthly mirrors - the ones we need to look into the most. I, in my real life, do not like mirrors at all. I have lots of them in my home but I NEVER LOOK IN THEM! Not sure when that started ... LOL ... but, the time has come for all of us to stop avoiding that which we need to see. Her messages were beautiful, for all of us, but, as she pointed out for you ... so 'suited' to you. I hope you can find the pearls within them and that you see reflected back at you all the goodness, all the beauty and all the potential that YOU ARE!

And from my twinkling moon swing,

I see this man so sad.

And as he finally gazes inward,

I become so thankfully glad.

For now he sees what I do,

His own sweet heart alight.

His soul the song of promise

His life a pure delight.

I shower him with starry nights

And wish him days of gold.

He captures this with both his arms,

To become his self of old.

The one where all is possible

And dreams they do come true.

I whisper time has come my friend,

For that YOU to emerge anew.

And now upon my silvery perch,

I can feel his light reach me.

He is the hope, the truth, the star

That we all knew he could be.

Angel Hugs to you LC!!!!!

Icey x

• Sister Sunshine ... hoping you are healing. RESTING and HEALING. What an absolute shock for your poor system ... your poor body. Gather often round the pond to feel everyone's love and healing energy ... and just close your eyes and drift away. No need to post, just transfer all the goodness here to your SELF. Everyone here is offering it to you in abundance so just drift on their wings whilst you rest your own for awhile. Let the frenetic stress slip out of your immediate consciousness now Sunshine ... the how to get a new car can wait ... you will never fully heal if you do not give yourself the space, time and energy to do so. Your mind is, well, like everyone's here ... full. Mine included! When we clear the clutter from our lives (houses etc;) we ought to clear the clutter in our minds too. Time for you to truly learn what it is to just 'be' now. You have been given your wake-up call my sweet friend ... time to use it wisely. One's system cannot be perpetually over-loaded and then expected to cope ... no being can cope with such pressure. Down tools (as much as possible) and float ... drift in the Angels' healing, their light and their love. Allow your needed quiet time to be as embracing of quiet as you can. Start floating!!! LOL πŸ™‚

This means not trying to be there for everyone. You are a generous, warm and sincere soul Sister Sunshine but it is YOUR turn to look in your mirror and fix what needs assistance. I thought the card our beautiful Laie chose for you was superbly chosen by Spirit. Boy! They sure know you, don't they???? LOL Made me smile, over and over, again. Heed all of Laie's precious wisdom and message here. Follow the Dr's orders as it were - it would not be asked of you if it wasn't meant to be.

So glad your family could be with you when it was imperative they were. Get the Little L's father to do all the running around for the Little L's and concentrate on you, now. Our lovely Bloom made some very grand Bloom suggestions about seeking assistance from others, as did Lady Laie. You have built a network around you for a reason. We all take turns at giving and receiving ... it is the natural ebb and flow of energy in our Universe. Why are the souls you have around you, around you? Their help is needed and I hope you can continue to heal swiftly, with it.

I couldn't agree more with Laie's suggestion of journals ... write what you have experienced with the Angels and keep writing what you FEEL from them. Pay attention to what they point you towards and note what signs lie before you now. Great way to strengthen your connection too.

May your couch / bed / pillow / blankie be your best friend for now and may you always feel those wings around you.

P.S. My health is fine thank you for your concern. I am good.

Huge Angel Love to you,

Icey x

• Healing Hello's to you also Bloom!

How is your foot recovering and how are you coping with being 'quiet' also? πŸ™‚ It's ironic, isn't it, how really active, busy, giving people end up having enforced quiet upon them? LOL I often laugh at that as it is true for me also. It's the hardest thing ever to be still when you are usually, anything but. Best wishes for all of that my friend.

I did so love the whole hubby story, Bloom. He is such a love trying so hard to make life easier for you. That is really sweet and bless him for putting so much effort into that. Given he is still healing and working through his own stuff that's a really selfless, heart warming and endearing display of love for you. Kiss him from me.

I was happy to hear that you have surprise helpers coming forward also. I like that.Just goes to show how you never know how you have touched the life of another. I like to think that we are living our non-pond lives the same way we are in here ... with ripples that reach into the souls of others and return to us in blessings.

Hoping your kids, the renovations, the animals and your beautiful gardens are all going well too. Hoping with all my heart for your healing to be complete and swift.

I thought Lady Laie's "Ripeness" card was apt beyond measure actually. By the way Laie ... what deck are you drawing from? Sounds beautiful. I do feel that the lesson in this card is something you have been learning to embrace for quite some time. You have been avidly working out paths to doing just this. It suits you very well and is a lovely acknowledgement of where you are at. Love that ... it's so awesome.

Keep creating; that's your golden ticket my friend and keep being my fabulous BLOOM!

Multi-coloured Angel Hugs to you,

Icey x

• Thank you Icey

• Dear Amused ... hello beautiful lady! So sorry to read that you are in need of baby steps right now. That's hard when life gets like that and we all have experience with that teacher round these fair waters. I am wishing you calmer seas and clearer skies and loads of angel love in between ... perhaps a nice dry, safe canoe too ... to make your journey through the tough times more bareable.

Thanking you, also, for all your kind words and gentle thoughts. They are always gratefully received my friend ... ta.

Selling houses is the pits and I have every empathy under the Sun for you. Laie is right ... their collective voices chanting "SELL! SELL! SELL!" did do the trick for me, so ... your family at the pond begins a new chant for you ... ready ... "Dear Universe, our Sister releases her house so that the next opportunity you are offering her has space to be for her. We join in your intent to move her forward and offer our finest voices so that the SOLD energy reaches its potential! So be it!" And in your best chanting voices everybody ... "SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!"

Your mentioning a 'lake house' not only reminds me wistfully of our beloved Forest Walker (Shout out to you sweet Gem) but of the movie with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves ... know the one? It's such a beautiful story of love transcending even time and of eternal hope and fate. I somehow feel that part of your Earthly journey has already been like that. I just feel as though you have bridged time and it has everything to do with water ... lakes in particular. Is this why you were drawn to our pond? I think so. I didn't even twig that you are, like our gorgeous poet LC, a Pisces and hence, the whole water thing makes such sense. I can be a bit slow at times ... LOL! But, there is more to this story of yours ... did you marry by a lake? meet at a lake? I just have this urge to stand you next to a lake and to have you turn around a little to the left to see someone. A very significant someone ... someone you knew was going to be there even though you didn't know them ... in this realm, yet. Can't get that feeling away from you - it's really strong and hence, a lake house you shall have ... and I for one, shall visit ... no questions asked LOL!!!! πŸ™‚ Love lakes ... and fancy having a house on one? O Lordy please! Well, as long as there is a mountain nearby!!!! Or a forest ... right Gem?

Laie's card, "The Tower", or "Thunderbolt" ... well, this card used to frighten me into next week whenever I would draw it because I always focussed on the 'destructive' side to it ... the 'what else can fall apart around me?' ... the 'I am sick of major upheaval' but, as you have rightly done ... your focus is on the 'positive that comes with change', or, as Laie expressed, "the clear skies after a storm". That is the perfect way to approach the difficult and undesired aspects to what we are doing here. To everything there is a purpose and to every change, there is a need for it. Going with the flow (like the tide) is infinitely easier than rocking boats and fighting to go against what is happening (and I know ... I am an expert at doing this the wrong way LOL LOL ROFL) ... takes longer to get there too.

You have embraced so much of this thunderbolt already and that's WOW ... truly WOW! I love that about you my new friend ... you are teaching me, and all here, a beautiful lesson about acceptance. Thank you.

Loneliness is a natural way to feel - especially for one who has been through all that you have. For me, I have always struggled with feeling 'alone' ... so distant and apart from what surrounds me, especially people. Not loneliness ... for I don't pine for company ... mine is more of an I'm not from here feeling. Any way, not about me here ... I know that both Bloom and Laie can share the empty nest moments they've had ... I am just praying for those ... like alllllllllll the time!!!! LOL And I really wish that Forest Walker was here to share her experiences of loneliness with you also for she has gathered mountains of wisdom and woven it into her being on this. I don't know how I would be able to string two words together, let alone make sense of even the minutest things if it were me. I doubt that I would ever arise again and lonely? My goodness ... I would have the double whammy ... alone and lonely ... it would slice my soul in half. My heart wraps you up and holds you close and I let the tears of loving empathy fall for you dear Amused. If I were able to remove this for you, I would ... everyone here would.

I like that you have joined us and can feel free to express whatever your being desires here. You are safe, respected and loved at the Pond and I hope that, although it can never replace anyone or anything, I really hope that you can not feel lonely when you venture here. That would break my heart.

And so ... baby steps are great. Today, we only ever do today! Holding you near as you step ...

A christening I feel a coming along ... long overdue I am sorry 😞 but I guess it has given us time to get to know your Spirit and to see the being you are ... a shining, loving gentle sprite. I want a name that connects you to water, has movement, and yet is serene. Hmmm ... LOTUS ... ??? Maybe. Will get back to you; I have an awesome book I want to go peek in. Stay tuned, ok?

Angel Hugs to you,

Icey Moonbeam x

• Last, but no means, least ... my Beautiful Lady Laie ... my Loving Sister of the Great North East Winds!!!!

Guess what? I have to be back tomorrow because i have something I want to do for you but it's in storage and hence, will take daylight to find (it's late plus here).

Please know that my love blows gently to you and that tomorrow I shall be here just for YOU!

Thank you for the abundant blessings sent to all of us ... me in particular.

Till tomorrow then ...

Purple sparkles mixed with silvery moonbeams ... and Angel Love by the score ...

Your lear broom jetting Icey x

• You're welcome Last Crusader!

Lovely to find you here!

Hope all is well dude?

Loving hugs to your little guys too.

Your Icey x

• For all my Enchanted Souls ...

• Winter is coming

• What kind of Winter Last Crusader ... for we all know how I love an Icey Moment!!!!???!!! Tis' my favourite time of life .... where all the energy is being transformed, in preparation of what will become. I do liken you to a great Winter actually; everything under the surface awaiting its moment.

Hugs Dude!

Icey Moonbeam x

• Thank you Icey and Lady Laie,

Ripeness...hmmmm, that is a good image! I do feel some release internally as I have my enforced quiet time here. Hubby has been great and intruding cautiously into my realm to reminisce about his childhood and his parents. My Pisces is away and it is a great feeling for me to not feel that connection - say no more Icey, lol...I get it!! That will be my next learning, and I think the falling fruit is a good image for me. So if I splash in all my ripeness and drip on someone's foot, who the **** cares, right??

Lifting you up Amused...we have survived empty nest a number of times, as there have been times when we have had to re-launch the chicks several times. I will add my sold sold sold to the chorus!!

Sunny, keep up your strength with rest and some good food! Hope that you can make some progress on the truck situation!! Sending you light and love!

I have had some issues with my computer lately, but I think things are good now...whew! I did take some time to PAINT outside two days ago...I brought my watercolors outside to my gazebo before my operation. It has been quite a while since I painted, and this felt forced in some ways, as I didn't have a 'theme' in my head when I started...but I did manage to get paint on the page. A lot of REd, that is usually not what comes to me, but hey, I am doing it for me, so I let the fruit fall I guess.

LC, glad that you are here!

Thank you all for the support and love winging through here on angels, doves and other moonbeams!

Hugs from Bloom

• Hi All,

LC, winter.....hmmm not ready to shovel but sure love the quiet peace of a sunny day with new fallen snow

Bloom- I've wondered if artists always have inspiration or if you just set out & let something take form ....how awesome a surprise must be! Hope your foot is healing, will you be able to cycle this fall? Thanks for kudos, the nest will be quiet but I'm happy my sons are able to step onto their own path. End of wk is big day for Dan & soccer.

Sunny- wishing for you that everything is better every day. I posted on the other thread to get plenty of rest to allow your brain time to heal....I'm a physical therapist & there has been a lot of talk lately about concussions -rest is number one for healing.

Icey- I did feel drawn to the Pond one day out of the blue & so glad I can stop by with you all. It is great salve for my loneliness. funny, I never thought about it but yes, I met Jack while working as a summer waitress on a large lake. His family has a place on the lake so many good times were spent there. Now the loneliness isn't constant but when it comes it takes me by surprise. I'm learning to sit with it vs push it back in a box...cuz it just keeps coming out. Baby steps are better than being frozen. Kinda like slow & steady wins the race! Lotus & daisies are my fav flowers. I get henna tattoos of lotus...haven't taken the plunge for a perm tattoo.

I did a HUGE thing today...my first Triathlon!! I now know I don't want to drown...it was very scary...but I decided you can do almost anything for 20 min so I took on the 1/2 ml swim. the bike & run parts were hard but easier for me. If I do another one I'd like to improve my swimming -faster & less scary I hope. It's the hardest physical event I've done.

Laie hope all is well

Blessings

Amused

• Wow, Amused!! YEAY YEAY YEAY, a triathlon...woop woop woop!!!! GREAT JOB!!!

(I am so impressed, can you tell?) Great to know that you can do it! Was the swim difficult because of other swimmers? I have heard that it can be wild out there during a triathlon. I am so impressed! wait, did I say that already?

Best of luck to your son, Amused, and hope that he has a great experience! Fingers crossed and visualizing him happy in school, and SOLD SOLD SOLD for you :))

I know for me that having an outlet for exercise does a lot for me. Yes, I hope to be able to cycle in the fall - if all goes well, I should be getting the pin out of my toe in maybe 2 weeks, and then a await the doc's okay for cycling. I do miss it, but I have actually been losing weight here in my quiet weeks of laying around reading books. Perhaps I am eating less OR losing muscle...don't know. But my regular pants are a little loose, so??? a good sign πŸ™‚

I sure am feeling bored πŸ™‚ but I think I have rounded the corner on feeling overwhelmed by the renovation and saying "I am grateful that we can afford this and it's going to be beautiful"...instead of saying "so much more needs to be done here and we don't have enough money".... it's all in the perspective, right?

Good advice for Sunny, Amused. I hope you are resting as much as you can Sunny and at least able to relax about money due to your sick time from work. YEAY YEAY YEAY!!

Wow, I am in cheerleader mode here, lol...let the good times roll, eh?? Two days without workmen in and out of the house is just a wonderful thing. I cleaned off the dining room table, and paid bills on my computer and am still smiling. A happy bubble.

Sending out love and light to all,

Bloom xo