The Enchanted Pond

• Greetings!

Wow ... so much to think and yet, nothing to say. If Merc the jerk is messing with communication then, well ... My Journey's post certainly proves otherwise. So wonderful of you to post this message Shee! I find your mentioning that you see your life within its words as something quite empowering actually. Hold fast to the positivity and possibility sweet one! Thanks also for all the pictures you so lovingly spend time posting here. You CREATE inspiration and you INVITE magic! You are so wonderful!

I was also very grateful for you telling me of your trip to the forest! Being still and honouring the trees / Earth for me has to be one of the KINDEST and most LOVING acts anyone has ever done for me My Journey. I am deeply touched. You are a shining example of all the post brought to life. Congrats also honey on your 2nd Anniversary! That's so special and I LOVE that you two head to where there is nothing but beauty to celebrate what you hold for eachother. Amazing stuff! Here's to many more years together for you & Saggi!!!!!!! Keep whispering my heart to your fair land!

Oh ... Enough Already is right! Soooooooooooooooooooo RIGHT!

Hiya Forest Walker ... you are a very gentle soul my friend ... bit like the Earth Mother who embraces all life within her. I see you as such a being ... holding the animals close and the trees closer. I truly LOVE that in you. Thank YOU for your message of faith. I appreciate YOU and the thoughts behind all you write. I think our 'walks' together DO 'solve' it all ... you are spot on! As for the money trees we all wish to plant ... NEED to plant ... consider your backyard FILLED with them. You, too, Sister Sunshine! I am, too. Perhaps if we are never given more than we can handle, then we can be given all that we need too? Willing it so.

I understand that your bridges to freedom have been obscured Sweet Gemmy ... but, exist beneath the veil they really DO! Consider the melting snows to be the significant melting away of being stuck. With the Spring shall come your bridges. Be prepared to cross them. Keep seeing your signs for forward motion around you Forest Walker. Your Great Spirit sends them to you! Follow what FEELS wonderful.

Always holding your hand from here! You are a brave and intrepid soul Gem ... blaze the trail you desire ... not the path another thinks best for you. Now it is YOU time! Keep the conviction and place your SELF in the path of your OWN light! Keep shining beautiful!

Thanks for the music clip Sister Sun! I had to laugh ... Kate Bush is my hubby's equivalent of my Bryan Adams. We (my kids and I) call her his 'girlfriend'! So funny that she was part of your message. It IS a good song (Wuthering Heights is actually one of my all time favourite songs on the planet by her though) and the message is beautiful. Will remember it when I am struggling to hold it together. I have told you many times before that you have nothing to worry about except your worry. As you DO manifest your life Sister Sun it would be wise to begin seeing this now. All that stress and pressure you place on your schooling is unfounded isn't it? You have ALWAYS completed things and completed them extremely well. Why then, would you continue to stress about it? Are you not on a Dean's list??? One does not do that by fluke. Appreciate your gifts Sunshine - they make you an incredible being. Holding the Little L's close to your piano!!!!!

Last Crusader ... hey winged one ... amidst all the messy stuff ... I am mighty proud to hear that you are holding your head up high! How empowering is that!?! Hold the belief of self within the self and go forward in the true warrior style you hold. The cheer squad at the enchanted pond encourages you wonderfully. Hugs to you dude! And your little guys!

Lady Laie and Bloom ... firstly ... as a collective ... may your healings be swift and complete. May all that slows you now be sent to the ethers to be transmuted back to love. Return to full wellness and once more align with your divine self. I am wrapping you both in the rays of Raphael and the violet flame of sacredness and purity. Be wellness and fear naught.

Also on a collective note .. blimey and Holy Hera re the costings of kitchens and lack of committed tradespeople. Be gone with that idea too, huh? I do find it fascinating that both of you are working on the HEART of your home, and hence, the HEART of SELF, at the same time. Our homes parallel our beings and when one area is highlighted then it is time to follow its lead. The way to speed up this process is to know exactly what it is you want. Translate this clarity of mindfulness into your being also. Then allow the process to unfold for you ... both.

Bloom ... for you it is the constant link to the outside that you are seeking. You are seeking the path to bring it both in and then, access it from within too. This is a deep reflection of your spiritual aspect of self. You hold the longing vibration to be on the outside what you are on the inside. Living YOUR authentic self does this. Being with others how you are within binds the two energies. Consider planning for as much light as possible to reach your space. This will increase YOUR light. It is VERY OK to show others who you are!

Lady Laie ... for you there is much more movement ... within and without. You are in need of clearing ... releasing and not holding onto the past as tightly any longer. You carry so much of everyone's troubles inside you that now is the time to send it forth from you. Release your beautiful self from needing to hold another's trials as your own. Your NEW space reflects the expression of your SOUL and colour is very important as you are softer now ... no longer the strength energy ... but the WISE energy. The heart of your change is in facing that which one has had for so long but is holding the self back. You are pushing yourself to release so newness can come flooding in but you are fighting it all the way. Control issues must give way to peace issues now. Yours is an unfolding of immense beauty but it is SOFTER and more GENTLE and much more LIGHT AFFIRMING. Choose to honour the maiden, the mother, the crone my beloved friend with wings!!!!!!!

You can never tell the Moonbeaming Ice to NOT worry about her Enchanted Ones ... lol ... you are each an aspect of my soul and I shall embrace you always across as many galaxies as is possible. Right? 🙂

It is true that we have had a reprieve in our weather and, Laie, the Prince's colleague was right ... insufferable is accurate. Here, too, tempers have been frazzled and anger has risen. But this upheaval shall soon pass. Just as you have foretold. All things must shift in the manner that serves best ... to increase light ... perspectives must move and release must follow. I do not care to EVER have another spell of weather like this last one EVER again, please and thank you. Enough is enough doesn't even come close Shee!!!!! Roar Big Time!!!!! It's been madness.

I actually stood out in the rain. My neighbours thought I was more nuts than usual. I was ecstatic!

I wanted to share a tale with you all. Yesterday (Sunday here) hub and I took a road trip together. We wanted to visit this tiny town 2 hours North of here that is solely a Benedictine Monk / Nun town. It was set up in like 1845 by Spanish monks and the monastry etc has survived as a self sufficient little town to this day. Now, before you all think I've truly grown four heads and lost my marbles ... lol ... here's why we went ... these monks sing! I had heard about their prayer times where they sing and the public is welcome. I am a huge (can I express that word any clearer??? LOL) fan of chanting. It's nothing religious at all .... but I find the whole old stone cathedral type places with monastic styled singing something other-worldly to me. It is the one thing I really LOVE and feel at peace with. I know not why ... but I accept that it just is!

So, off we went.

In the middle of nowhere, vast expanses of hot red dusty clay and dry barren fields give rise to the Monastry and a few other buildings (convent / education centre / gallery / Theology college dorms). The buildings were really disappointing but ... up to the Monastry's chapel I hobbled. (Slight aside here ... I twisted my ankle on Saturday ... long story). Inside, it was new which was really disappointing but a few monks (6) came in for prayer time. And, they did sing ... albeit not the chanting I was expecting but ... it was ok. Here's the two worlds colliding part ...

Let me preface with ... there is nothing we do by chance. To all aspects of our being there is purpose here. Right? Hmmmm ... after one of the monks invited us in to the chapel (of which my aethiest hub left straight away before any religious stuff could begin or he would be struck down by lightning ... whichever comes first), I was directed to a pamphlet with the prayer service written on it. It was a prayer of the dearly departed service and about living in God's will. Of course it would be. 🙂 Out of all the hymns on the planet to choose from too, the number was placed in the wooden tablet thing they have on the wall. It was the same number as my childhood home ... 139. The last home my father had. My father who died a long time ago now. So, here I was surrounded by all that when I looked across the room at the altar type statues ... they were all of Mary (Spanish Catholic statues) flanked by a Benedictine Monk and Nun. Before people die, most revert back to their native tongue if they are going to speak. My Dad did this too. My Dad's only prayer he would ever say to us at bed-time was the Hail Mary. The whole prayer service was the Hail Mary ... and there she was at the end of the room too. Then, as we were praying for the departed, I remembered the last words my father ever spoke ... Maria. Holy Maria. said in his language which translates as 'Mary' in English. Mother Mary was my Dad's most treasured Catholic connection. Interesting huh? Her prayer, by the way, is about the hour of our death.

Whilst I was up in the chapel, hub was out in the dusty grounds photographing BIRDS ... he was surrounded by galahs (like our BOB) and other native birds. Birds are to my hub what angels are to me. This trip was so filled with hmmmm now. Then, my wish was to see the inside of the original abbey and, after the chapel prayer service, it was magically open. The doors were locked beforehand. We stood in the centre of the long room beneath a huge Georgian Gothic Chandalier, next to the bell tower, silent. This space was so similar to a vision I have had before of where I chose not to marry my current hub and married another instead. When I looked at him, it was like looking into the past all over again. I saw the pain in his eyes and felt his heart fall to pieces and I cried. I didn't know why I wanted to come visit this place at all but I hold a new level of peace today that I didn't have yesterday. Oh, the monk's motto???? It's "Pax" which is Latin for .... Peace. Of course, right? Both hub and I have a problem with our legs ... his is a heel, mine both the blood clot in one leg and now a twisted, swollen ankle on the other. Today, we both used the word "healing" as the pain has lessened considerably for both of us.

So ... rambling over ... moral incoming ... to all things there is purpose, even if we cannot see it at the time.

I am wishing you all "Peace" and "Healing" and a connection to something so other-worldly it reminds you of the love inside your soul.

May you realize that your life is not random and that there are bridges there for all of us that allow us to meet ourselves half way. May the veils be lifted for each of you and may you see the glowing presence of your soul shining back at you.

Angel Hugs of Immense Peace Dear Enchanted Ones,

Icey x

Oh ... hello, love and blessings to Spirit Seeker, Triple 3 T, Arwyn, Namasteleo, Queenie Q, Africanqn. Always in my soul are you.

• Haha Icey, I love Wuthering Heights too. As a matter of fact it was one of the first songs I heard from Kate. My ex-husband introduced me to her and I have to be grateful for that. I love most of her music and Peter Gabriel too. She seems to "speak" to me somehow. Here, I think few people have heard of her, except for the song, "Running up that Hill". I hope you are feeling better quickly, you and your hubby. That story about the monks is really exciting, I love Chanting too. I have a lot of different genres of music that I like to listen to, but I have to be in the mood. Thank you for that message, I need something positive in my life right now. I do have a lot of stress going on,school is a small part of it, but there are some impending changes coming in regards to my job and home situation, and I am not really sure how to proceed right now, I guess that it all will depend upon what happens in regards to my boss. But I know it will start by summer. I just have to try and prepare myself for whatever happens.

As to all my other Pond Peeps, I think about you all a lot, I am hoping that everything is well for all of you. There are many things happening now that may be causing a bit of stress for all of us, but I am confident we can get through it all. I am so fortunate that I have you all to listen to and talk to during this time of so many changes and events. I will be here to ground myself as much as I can during the coming weeks and months. I hope to see all of you too.

Namaste, love and light to you all.

• Hey Sister Sun!

Here's what I love the most about Kate ... that she is unique, eccentric and out there! She is every bit my cup of tea as it were. I can see her floating across the moors herself one day, singing hauntingly of love lost in the mist. She is very well known in Oz. My kids like her too ... though, they do declare she is "weird". I keep explaining ... it's not weird, it's GIFTED! LOL 🙂 They have yet to fgure out why their dad likes her so much!

I am not, however, a Peter Gabriel fan. I do think their voices are very well suited in this song though.

Like you, I love many genres of music too. My favourite stuff is the 60's and 70's! Apart from my new agey music that is. As I type to you right now I am listening to kd lang's version of "Hallelujah" that she sang at the Winter Olympics in Vancouver, on my ipod. If you (all of you) have not heard her do this, see if you can. I am NOT a kd lang fan at all but this piece was inspired by the Gods I believe. It's fabulous.

I believe music is the key to stirring the soul and awakening our path of truth. This is why I love it so much for this is how I feel it working.

Thanks for the wellness thoughts. Most kind of you Sis Sun.

You have mentioned big changes afoot for you ... and others ... and this IS true. If you can eliminate one stressor Sunshine, thou should. No sense holding onto an energy that does not aide you. Instead, allow what is to unfold to unfold. It is not the change we all fear but the fear of the unknown instead. That is where our fear lies. Changes are merely the beginnings of new transformations. Each beginning brings growth and potential with it. Embrace what is just about here rather than fearing what may or may not be a part of it. Live in the today and then you will allow the tomorrow to just arrive. Know that YOUR tomorrow IS a product of your energy in each today. Knowing that makes us mindful of what we send forth. Keeps us grounded and co-creating wisely.

I know you can do this.

In each moment, hold your intent Sunshine.

Always a pleasure spending time with you.

Angel Hugs,

Ice x

• In your today, be mindful of your choices and then, step bravely forward to greet the possibility that lies within this choice.

May Happiness be the breeze in your day.

Icey Moonbeams x

• Wow, great story Icey about the monastery and your visit. I'm glad that it helped you and also your hub. I was thinking I loved birds but also love to be inside sacred spaces. I am not Catholic however and have had no experiences with that except to feel a little uneasy in Mass celebrations.

They actually have haunted my dreams in the past, esp. with judgmental Bishop and monk type figures who flail me with various items (like unravelled cassette tapes). Those dreams were a long time ago...like 25 years ago...but still powerful for me.

ANYWAY! I am happy that something shifted inside for you, although it sounds painful, but maybe a good cleansing. Swollen ankle, heels, blot clot...what is the theme here in your family?? Hope that both King and Queen Moonbeam will be walking as if floating on a little cloud of softness throughout your day.

Thanks always for your gifts of guidance, Icey. I have been listening to big pounding music lately, THe Great Gate of Kiev and other Russian orchestral pieces. I have such a great sound system in my car but nothing much in the house...so sometimes I sit in my car a little longer to finish a pounding orchestral piece. That is the gift from my mom, I think, who had stacks of classical records as well as jazz. The classical music moves me and the jazz makes me feel 'at home'. lol and the rest, I just learn about from you and Sunshine and from Pandora radio...and my kids.

Hope you are feeling better Laie! Gemmy, hope the rains have cleared away some of the snow. My Journey, we are finally getting your rain, and maybe YOUR rain, Icey. I am glad, my plants will be happy. LC, hope things are a little better for you. Spirit Seeker, how are you!! Triple 3 Tanya, hope you have made progress on seeing your children and having them back. Arwyn, sending you love and light. Queen Q...miss you and hope you are doing well in your sunny home.

I'm going to be early tonight. My co-worker and my hair dresser (these are girl stand-ins for therapists sometimes!!) suggested more than once that I try vitamins D3 and B12...so I finally got them and started today. They are also supposed to help with colon health, so hopefully that will work the miracle for me....not a big problem but a lingering one.

Love you all and love that the amazing serendipity that brought us all together. I hope that same energy will also bring us to love and light, health and wealth and someday A VISIT for us all to be together....in this life, is my wish 🙂 okay, my grammar is really off, so that means no more writing for me....see the little controller comes out when I'm tired, she's such a bossy little girl!!

xoxo Bloom

• Hi Bloom!

I was raised Catholic but ... wait ... BUT ... as you guys know, I no longer follow that set of rules; having long passed by the church laws. I consider myself a spiritual being and hence, not tied to dogma and yadda yadda yadda. I could sit inside old stone buildings alllllllllllllllllllllllll day long and listen to choirs sing. The sound rings in one's cells I reckon. That's the ONLY reason we went to this place at all. It was a pity that it wasn't what we thought it was going to be. It was much more 'churchy' than we expected.

All lessons learned are usually rooted in the past ... and come with their fair share of pain. I haven't worked out what all those synchronistic numbers, icons and prayers mean yet??? Probably never will ... thought it was interesting and given the email I received from that psychic last week, well ... Mother Mary features a lot huh? Good thing is ... I don't feel sad remembering or realizing those connections to my Dad's death. They just are. Memories that just are now. Maybe it was just his way of letting me know he was around??? Who knows? Maybe something is yet to come and this experience will make sense then? Or ... maybe I am being prepared for something? My death, maybe? Perhaps not a physical death but a metaphorical one or, perhaps not? I'm not spending energy on it ... what will be, will be.

Your dreams are disturbing (especially with unravelled music flying at you!!!) and one can tell that by the response and memory you still hold about them. I, too, have had dreams stay with me forever! Hoping you ditch the icky ones. I do have many memories of angry priests and nuns from my school days and there was always much yelling and anger and the whole thou art condemned to hell stuff. Perhaps they weren't as evolved as they thought huh? I don't think it matters what religion people ascribe to, there will always be the unenlightened ones amongst them. Even with this monastry ... it was only established as a missionary ... to convert the aboriginal community to catholicism and set them up in proper little houses with proper little picket fences and proper little ways. Nothing enightened about that.

Enough of all that.

My daughter would be thrilled with your music choices of late, Bloom. And she would love the jazz. Her trip to Russia was one of the all time thrills of her life. My Dad would actually think you were cooler still. He held an almost sacred love for Russia. Shame he never got to go there. Obviously, by you choosing big loud music, you are trying to clear away things too. You know those days where you throw everything open (windows, doors) and then play loud music. It is actually quite an ancient practice ... a clearing of space and being. Still used in Feng Shui too. We use the big sounds to expel energy that's stale, suffocating and not working and the open access to the outside releases it all. An interesting thing you are doing. Right? Jazz music is like fingernails scraping down a blackboard for me. It puts my equilibrium right off kilter and makes me feel all wrong. It's so interesting how diverse we all are isn't it? It's one way that we can see and feel the uniqueness of beings. I hope you thoroughly enjoy your time with your big music. I find the car to be just the place to grab some peace at times.

Hope your early sleep and new vitamins will do the trick for you Bloom. Here's to better health for you ... and soon.

As for the pattern emerging in this house with health and legs ... anybody's guess as to what's going on there huh???????? Whatever it is, hope we learn the lesson quickly and move on ...

I liked your wish.

What an interesting bunch we'd make in a get together!

Sending you light.

Ice x

• Thanks Icey! Hope your day went well.

My energy this morning is good but my throat is sore. I will have to take Mama Lion's wish to heart and keep sipping water all day and throat lozenges...a wet day that promises to be warm! We are warming up and I hope YOU are cooling down!

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• My journey,

Yes, we can do it, we've done it before. Right behind you friend. The rain is washing away all the old and bringing in the new. I know it's a pain, but in the long run, a good pain.

Now let's get moving.

love you my journey. look up

hugs and blessings

forest walker

• Icey,

I think I've just been looking so hard I haven't been able to see. I've forgotten the one day at a time rule. Time to back up and adjust my GPS, so to speak, now I slow down, quit looking and cross that bridge when it comes to sight. I can't by-pass it. Doesn't work that way. I can only hope and pray that it is a good bridge.

Little fox ran across the yard this morning, first time I've seen it this close to my house but I have a feeling it's been around here for awhile. When I tell anyone that I see all these things they are amazed, as they see nothing. But they don't open their eyes and look. It's all there around us, we just have to set quietly and look. I have been in to big a hurry now I will slow down and just enjoy.

I've been Catholic all my life Icey, but I, like you fell away from it. I'm not big on organized religion, but needed that as a child to hang onto. I feel God, he is inside of me, and he talks to me and I talk to him. I believe God is in everything we say and do, and we answer to him, not to a religion. I've gone in several different church's and felt peace in my heart. This Great Spirit protects me from the evil one's trying to get in.

Well enough of that, I have 6 dogs on my patio, 3 of mine and 3 of the neighbors, waiting for morning treats.

Have a Good Day Everyone,

hugs and blessings

forest walker

• I feel my wings have broken in your hands

I feel the words unspoken inside

When they pull you under

And I would give you anything you want

Well all I wanted

All my dreams have fallen down

Crawling around somebody save me

And two warm hands break right through me

Somebody save me

I don't care how you do it

Just stay

Stay

Come on

I've been waiting for you

I see the world has folded in your heart

I feel the waves crash down inside

And they pull me under

I would give you anything you want

Well all I wanted

And all my dreams have fallen down

Somebody save me

Just stay

Stay

Come on

I've been waiting for you

And all my dreams are on the ground

Somebody save me

Just save me

I've made this whole world shine for

Just stay

Stay

Come on

I'm still waiting for you

• Wow, LC, that's a powerful powerful poem!

Lifting you up!

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• Is this a song you've written LC?

I hear it as one.

Nice glimpse into your soul.

Be open to more than where your thoughts take you over and over again. When you want to ...

Glad you stopped by and shared your gift.

Angel Hugs,

The Iced Moonbeam x

• LC

It's like living in a bubble, you can see it all around but can't touch it or feel it or get to it. But then, we can't be hurt by it either, so for now, we're right where we are supposed to be.

Smile, the universe is really a great place to be, look around and see, learn, then when the bubble breaks, we emerge, much better then when we went in.

hugs and blessings

forest walker/gem

• Hi Forest Walker ...

I know! I do it too. We all look desperately for what is not there as opposed to what is. It would seem that our discontent with what is, is driving us mad. Gratitude is a phenomenal gift. So is just for today, we just do today ... right down to the second even. When we fill our heads (and it is our minds that entrap, snare and bind us) with a single moment, nothing can exist beyond that. It has all our attention, all our feeling and all our presence. That is living in the now. It is to be completely ALIVE with RIGHT NOW. Where then does our past go? What of our future? Why, it sits where it ought ... not in the present. We literally torture our souls with longing for what we believe we need, don't have, should have, can't have ... all the woulda, coulda, pradas of life! These things do not just apply to you & I my beloved friend of whiteness ... it is everybody's realm ... to a larger and lesser degree. Why do we make ourselves suffer sooooo badly?

I like to think of "Nickelback" ... and their song ... "If today were your last day". How spot on are their lyrics hey? Totally. That song is a wonderful redefining of the sacredness of life and the preciousness of a single moment. It is something I am working towards being like. Dear Gemmy ... I have driven myself up one wall, around another and into a million more ...for my thoughts drown my soul. They smother the who I am and what's real about me. I am choosing NOT to hold that vibration as much as possible any longer. We will all find our challenges along the way ...for nothing great is ever gained without some personal investment. Best to start now hey ... whilst I am still alive! Before today is my last day.

I know you have struggled lately. That's ok. It is divine to be human. It is an aspect of experience that we all agreed to have. Therefore, it isn't bad or wrong or anything other than what it is ... our experience. Like I've mentioned ... we all want what we don't have ... so much so that we don't see all that we do have already. I know you know that ... you are a wise Grandmother being Forest Walker. You, so much more than most beings, have attuned your eyes to what is valuable beyond money and hold the gratitude vibration very well. All human hardships are rewarded my friend. Your time will unfold and the mists that covered your new bridges will again reappear. I know they will. Great beings have great lives.

Big YES to the being at peace in many spaces ... be they churches of any description or ruins on a hillside or just in the presence of our blessed Earth. Peace is never confined to any single place because peace is a state of being, not a place. Wish I could send you my "Peace Oracle" ... perhaps it will be published one of these days and then I can give it to you in person dear Gem? It is all about the path to seeing peace within the self. It was one of my greatest gifts from Spirit the messages within this work. One day, when we all come together, our Enchanted Pond will glow with the love and peace we all bring to it and soar across the Universe like a rainbow of stars!

I am really glad to be walking beside folks like you Gem on this journey we each call our life.

Really glad!

Here's to you my friend!

Your Icey x

• Oooooo ... spooky Gem ... we posted at the same time!

My computer went all funny and then ... there we both were!

Good giggle.

Ice x

• LC ...

Forest Walker speaks wise counsel. Absorb her message.

I want you to do me a favour please ... have a listen to Lady Antebellum's 'Need You Now'. I have it on my ipod - adore the song - sooooo ... listen to it with eyes closed and let out everything inside you about this lady when you do. Release it INTO the lyrics, melody, chorus, silence ... let it go from you.

Then, return to your self ...

Keep this practice up.

Sending you peace.

Icey x

• Just an update for everyone ...

It would seem that the hands of fate are pushing me to SEE something for I am now off my feet again!

Ultrasound tomorrow ... Dr. thinking my ankle is stuffed ... ligaments etc. More new pills too. THEN ... because we're throwing rocks right ... I had to have big blood tests today too ... naturally, right?????

Then ... I was phoned by the receptionist tonight to give me an urgent message that my blood levels were dangerously in the wrong direction and to increase all kinds of meds and to come back again for more blood.

Is there no END to this yet???????????????????????????? Aaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh!

Like you, and probably everyone here, Gem ... I'm yelling "OK Already! Just give me the lesson and let's move ONNN!!!!!!!"

I have just cried because this is all too unfair now. My poor hub ... he's a bit worried ... I cry too much now.

To Lady Laie and Bloom ... be kind to yourselves and please be well and heal swiftly. I am sending you Spiritual cotton wool so that you'll be safe.

To All of you ... your health is sooooooooooo important. Please take care of YOU!

have to hobble back to the couch now ... not allowed in here soooooooo ... fare thee well, be happy filled ... LOVE in each moment!

Angel Hugs,

Icey Moonbeams x

• Icey, lifting you way upppppppppppp, as far as I can reach,, please dear Angels ,surround your “Earth Angel” with your beautiful loving arms and make our sister completely healthy once again! You need her , her family needs her and we need her, and most importantly Dear sweet Icey needs herself!

Thank you again for all your beautiful words to just not me but everyone…

I love all the songs you mentioned here ,especially Hallelujah , YES, I AGREE KD' LANGS VERSION WAS BEAUTIFUL! I watch her perform it on TV for our 2010 Olympics...it seems so long ago but its just been over a year...I'm listening to her as I write:) Another singer, rrrroarrrr .now he has left my brain sang it with such love, oh my, I remember balling my eyes out…

I wish I may, I wish I might get my brain thinking hehe..

A story about Nickleback, “nope” don’t worry just a short version, my sisters boyfriends brother manages them…small world…Another good song pick..as, for LC’s song beautiful again, you got me listening to all the songs and crying hehe.

I wish you soooo much love ,healing, peace, and light

Namaste' Icey

• Hello Pondies,

Mama Lioness is just checking in on her enchanted pond cubs

Bloom, its good to know your drinking your water lol..be good to yourself!

Forest walker we meet again, lets keep going sweetie…get out and about so we can listen to your beautiful adventures, “like trees attacking you,” and visits to Mansions” etc. lol

“Grasshopper” hehe aka Lady Laie, whats going on, lifting you up also…I sent you a call, but might have been wrong number hehe…I’m doing much better…I have moved off the floor and onto the bed! Hehe

Beautiful Sunshine, hang on tight and keep believing, let it all go

Hugs to your L‘s .

LC AKA DD, THINKING OF YOU, SENDING YOU BIG HUGS

Now, I can’t remember who heard from Pmo, but thank you can you send her a hug for me…

Now, Queennnnnn stiletto, my feisty siesta, I know some might be in touch with her.’I've been thinking of her..hoping she is doing good…I know she is taking a break from here, will you let her know that I miss her and I’m thinking of her.

Now for me! I'm doing OK, and OK is good:) I’m letting go of a lot of things that are no longer in my control, it sure makes me breathe easier..As far as Sag and I, lets just say I have made some peace with that and whatever happens, happens. I need to live my life and not live it for others, “OK ,so I’m still working on that one.“ I just need some sunshine so I can venture off myself…its not so good sitting in the park when its raining cats and dogs…I want to get on my bike so I can get back into shape and build up my lungs. I want to feel the freedom of just riding into the wind. “No, Bloom, no marathons for this woman,”

Namaste' to all of you

shee

• me again lol...

song lyrics, couldn't resist moon whackers falt haha...

"If Today Was Your Last Day"

Nickleback

My best friend gave me the best advice

He said each day's a gift and not a given right

Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind

And try to take the path less traveled by

That first step you take is the longest stride

If today was your last day

And tomorrow was too late

Could you say goodbye to yesterday?

Would you live each moment like your last?

Leave old pictures in the past

Donate every dime you have?

Against the grain should be a way of life

What's worth the prize is always worth the fight

Every second counts 'cause there's no second try

So live like you'll never live it twice

Don't take the free ride in your own life

Would you call old friends you never see?

Reminisce old memories

Would you forgive your enemies?

Would you find that one you're dreamin' of?

Swear up and down to God above

That you finally fall in love

Would you make your mark by mending a broken heart?

You know it's never too late to shoot for the stars

Regardless of who you are

So do whatever it takes

'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

Let nothin' stand in your way

Cause the hands of time are never on your side

Would you call old friends you never see?

Reminisce old memories

Would you forgive your enemies?

Would you find that one you're dreamin' of?

Swear up and down to God above

That you finally fall in love

Thanks to Wildthing for these lyrics.

Thanks to peter for correcting these lyrics.

For you LC aka DD, I COPIED THE LYRICS HERE FOR YOU, HOPEFULLY YOU WILL READ WITH YOUR HEART AND KNOW ALL THE ADVICE YOU GET IS STRAIGHT FROM OUR HEARTS TO YOURS…

I’VE ALSO POSTED THE LINK WITH THE MUSIC…PERFECT SONG, I’M LISTENING TO THIS ALSO…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM213aMKTHg

Picture perfect memories, scattered all around the floor.

Reaching for the phone cause, I can't fight it any more.

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.

For me it happens all the time.

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.

I said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now.

And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now.

Another shot of whiskey, can't stop looking at the door.

Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before.

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.

For me it happens all the time.

It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now.

I said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now.

I guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all.

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.

And I said I wouldn't call, but I'm a little drunk and I need you now.

I just need you now.

Oh baby I need you now.