The Enchanted Pond

• Yes, Bloom we got some of that snow. I was thinking that Punxsutawney Phil played us all, LOL! No early Spring here..... As a matter of fact it snowed here again this morning too, though it only lasted until maybe about 9:30 am. Lets click our heels together and hope for Spring......

• Click click for spring, I am with you Sunshine. More weather events this week. I am going to try to get out on my bike sometime today since rain is coming for the next two days.

We are having fun watching college basketball. Any other UConn fans out there??

My JOurney, I've been thinking about you so much lately, saw your postings on another thread. I enjoy all your pictures, they add a lot of sparkle to our days. I hope you are feeling better and that you have a spring coming, literally and symbolically, with new shoots coming up through the frozen ground.

We had our first design meeting with a kitchen planner. I liked what he did but....boy!! was it expensive...omg...not that we didn't think it would cost big bucks. We have one more person coming to give us an estimate this week, and we really liked him on the phone. He's not interested in selling us extra cabinets, so that is nice. I've been thinking about it now for so long that I can actually walk through it when I am in my kitchen. Still trying to decide where to put the door to the outside so that we can figure out a little spot to put boots and wet coats, a la a little mud room.

We've got some spring bulbs poking up through the soi, and a couple bunches of purple and yellow crocus blooming...they are so sweet. l. I spent some time raking yesterday, and still have quite a bit left to do, but it is pleasant. I am keeping the house a lot neater too, since we have STRANGERS coming in to look at it and measure it...lol...not used to THAT!!

Forest walker, Gemmy, what is the weather in your area? Do you have any spring bulbs coming up near your house foundation? Hope you are enjoying your friends and any Jello shots that may happen!

Lady Laie, are you any further in your re-do preparations AND have you gone MOB dress shopping?? Queenie Q, miss you! Hope all is well with you.

Queen Icey of the South wind...hope you are doing well and that the job issue is resolving in your favor!! Hugs to you angel sister!

Sending hugs to Arwyn, Crusader man, Spirit Seeker, Triple T Tanya and anyone else I missed!!

Bloom x0x0

• Hi Bloom, and all the ponders this morning

Nothing poking their little heads up out of this soil right now, yesterday we got a rain and then snow storm, yard is covered with the beautiful white blanket again, and today we're supposed

to get more. The temps are in the 30's but the closer you are to a frozen lake, the longer

it takes to thaw. New Kitchen, wow. sounds really great. I hate the mess of remodeling, but really love the new. Hope you have a lot of patience and nerves of steel. Well worth it thou when you see the end product. I had people looking at my house, seriously, and then, boom. They are gone. Don't know what happened there.

I haven't been keeping up to much on the post, so hope I don't upset anyone if they ask me anytihng and I didn't answer.

Icey,

I did read what you wrote Icey, on letting things go, I feel that I have pretty much let go of the

old, but there was no 'in with the new'., so I am in limbo, have been for a long time now. Still doing about the same things but enjoying them less. I know I will survive and believe it or not

I'm not even having any self-pity over my state of mind. I think us Gemini's just get bored to quickly and the older we get, the less there is to keep us busy. Don't know what it is, but will

figure it out.

My Journey,

I know where you are, I am still with you. It seems I can feel your mind in almost every move I don't make anymore. And it seems I'm not making any progress either. We will come back up friend, we have to. Hope your health is getting better, miss you.

Sunshine,

Happy to see that your doing better. I know the weather is a drain now. I too was looking forward to spring. We really didn't get a lot of snow up here, but did get a lot of bitter cold, I'ed much rather have the snow. Keep smiling, pretty soon the sun will be keeping us warm.

Hope everyone has a good day,

Hugs and blessings

forest walker

• Hi All !

Grabbed the Lear for a quick flight

I' ve been missing everyone so much! I fear I've been extremely behind in all communications ( Merc isn't the Jerky cause AT THIS MOMENT -- LOL! caps were hit accidentally, it works : > ) ) I've tried to write a few letters : ) but I'm still am a spinning top. Today I made a phone call to the Germans and they too have been wondering where I've disappeared too. I was reminded/ reprimanded, lol, I last called in January ---- where does time go? Anyway, the very best for a wonderful week ! xoxo

• Greetings to all you Lear fliers,

I got a message from Arwyn! She is very busy at work, getting house business done and working on her daughter's education plans. She says that she is thinking of us all here and is missing us!! She says she will be back on one of these days. 🙂

I am hoping to get on the bike this afternoon after work, as long as it isn't raining. HOpe everyone has a great day, evening!

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• Thanks Cactuss for the message concerning Arwyn. For some reason I woke at a little after 1 am with her popping into my mind! Its the reason I swung by when I need to get out & to my drs appt. : )

Have a wonderful day Peeper Angels!

• Hello fellow ponders,

Well, April weather has begun in my neck of the woods! Sunny enough to plant some hardy plants in my garden (creeping phlox) and then boom, last night that cold wind came back, not to mention two days of rain! wow...May can't be too far away. I know Icey is still dealing with summer. Hope your snow has melted Forest Walker! or at least started. It's good that you had one person looking at your home, that's a good beginning. Hope more people are interested!

Still getting quotes from people on rennovating our kitchen. I'm getting kind of weary already!! We have a friend who has expressed interest in doing the work, and maybe we will end up going with him, as we haven't found the right person yet! But two more to go....agggh! This morning I was making my morning coffee and thinking, well, it's not so bad...but I know it is...I'm just very used to working in dysfunction. LOL!!!

Hope you all have a great day/ evening!

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• Life keeps throwing knockout punches and I'm standing here punch drunk , unable to bob and weave fast enough to avoid the blows, but I'm still standing.

• Hi Last Crusader,

As soon as I read your posting, this video came to my mind immediately. I feel strongly that there is something in here for you, not sure if I downloaded it properly, but the name of the song Is called "Don't Give UP", by Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush. Blessings to you and know that "you have friends".

Love you,

Sunshine

http://youtu.be/dduZbDFCG_E

• Thanks Sunshine for the link to DON"T GIVE UP!! That is a great message for Last Crusader.

Thanks LC for letting us know that you are still standing! Sometimes there are times that just suck in our lives...sounds like this is one for you. Glad that you are still standing and hope that you can look up, straighten your shoulders, take deep breaths and take a step forward. Don't give up, we're proud of who you are! Don't give up, I believe there's a place where we belong! (Peter Gabriel!)

Sending you lots of hugs and light!

Love from Bloom xoxo

• Do ya know what Last Crusader???

I'm with you. I'm sick of the Universe throwing rocks at me too.

Ice x

• In that case, Icey, this you-tube's for you too, 🙂

Thinking about everyone, and started my new classes. I really wish I can get out of the financial doldrums and quit worrying so much. Icey, I hope that you are getting better, I feel frustration, exasperation, something -ation coming outta you. All of us have something going on, and I can't imagine why so much now!! Just gotta keep the faith, ALL OF US!!! Love you all, my Pond family!!

Hugs and kisses to all of you.

• Good Morning sunrise, Sistahs and LC !

The kids came and picked up our family room furniture. The new furniture is coming in on Thursday. The idea was to get the room spotless. Slight problem - I had an MRI done on my shoulder and can't lift or scrub anything. I wanted to really wash/wax these floors, not going to happen. I couldn't give up my aubergine couch, comfy, so it went into my office as an extra bed ( sleep sofa) The office is in a chaotic state too as I started to tear apart the 7 book shelves and donate books. Bad timing with the MRI.

The youngest stayed to help with yard work and its annoying to not be outside helping. He has been raking up winter debris and started spreading mulch yesterday. The weather is really gorgeous! It calls you outside! The dogs have been lazing away sleeping in the warm sunshine.

I've been searching for someone to do the kitchen and it has been hard. For instance, a kitchen design place is willing to sell me countertops but won't do plumbing or haul away old countertops.I finally located another place --- someone who didn't quibble about things and wasn't just trying to sell me products. He said they do Everything; he was scheduled for Thursday, he didin't show. : ( haven't heard from him since. I had begun looking for a general contractor and stopped when I found this place ...... I'm getting ready to just call Home Depot and schedule everything on an individual basis if need be. Don't know what else to do.

Cactuss ---No more has been done on the MOB front. I'd rather give blood .... I've had some issues with lab work also. Quite a few things off, some rectified, some will be monitored. Upside to aging and gaining weight ---I can fill a vial now --- a big woohoo moment! In the past, I've had a nurse fill up with tears because she needed more blood and had already pin-cushioned me. At one point, you mentioned hubby and diabetes. At the time of your posting, I had come to the conclusion that diabetes must be what was wrong with me. All clear on that front, but your posting pushed me to find another doc ( mine left the practice) and go. Thanks for that! I'm hoping your tests reveal nothing serious! Haven't watched any Madness this year,not a single quarter! There is ususally some friendly betting and ribbing going on here!

Icearia --- (block the above part to bloom from your mind, ignore it.)The Prince was telling me that a coworker returned from your area and the heat was insufferable! Ugh and double UGH! The weather looks so much better now. Hope it helps to lift your spirit! Merc the Jerk is having us re-visit any issues left unresolved or having us re-visit to fine tuning those which we thought were resolved. That sentence for LC also.

Sunshine --- I hope you had a restful time off from school and this next part flies by! You right, it isn't easy for a lot of people, but it'll lift come beginning of May ( before last week of April) I am observing so many people filled with aggression towards others, or plain arguing or zippy zooming around without seeing anyone else in their path. On the heels of this activity will come introspection and I hope some of us don't get too deep within. The season of Spring and her associative qualities is what we should hold on to right? Have the Double L's caught the fever?

SpiritSeeker8 / SS8 --- I hope you haven't been getting more snow! Just Say NO -- LOL! Really hope and pray something positive had come along for your Mom!!! Hugs!

MyJourney, My Grasshopper Friend

Just a bunch of sunshine sent for you! xoxo

Triple Three T ---- Let us know there have been more positive developments soon! Your rock is waiting!

Quen, Namasteleo, Arwyn, Africnqn, ForestWalker ---- May Love, Peace guide you and keep your special lights shining!

• Greetings to ponders on this Saturday.

Sorry Icey and LC for your troubles. The heat doesn't make it any better. Glad that it is better now at least for Icey's neck of the woods.

Laie...egads...all this stuff happening to you. Lucky you fit in your vaca to Hawaii before all this hit. Glad that I helped you! I am going to have at some point an MRI of my abdomen to rule out problems with my liver...lol...and I thought it was my colon...what the heck!! They say it's an incidental finding...and probably not anything to worry about. What happened to your arm??

We have had no problem finding general contractors...we just stagger around when they say how much it will cost...I had a little help from my guardian angel, who suggested one morning that I should divide up the project into two sections! Opps more later!

Hugs, Bloom xoxo

• Hello pondies, i want to apologize first for this long article..But I felt the excitement and some of my darkness being lifted as i read my life in this article, for the first time in months i have gained some hope again...i just wanted to share this with my pond family...it was an article that poetic posted, and a email she sent to me..

love to all of you,always thinking of everyone of you...

I hope this article helps tp put life into perpective for some of you like it did for me..

thanks for the sunshine, grasshopper,aka Laie, we did get two good days, now back to the rain..

i feel so alive when the sun is upon my face...

@ icey, sag and i went to lighthouse park again for our 2nd anniversary, i hugged and kissed a beautiful Arbutus tree, one just because i felt the love of the tree, and the other for you:) The mountains and the ocean glistened like beautiful diamonds...i felt alive agan...

a message from Lauren C. Gorgo

Before I juice you up with any of the hope-dope…aka, those rainbows and butterflies that always seem just slightly out of reach…keep in mind that we are still integrating (tho at the tail end of) the energies of the recent equinox (3/21/11) where soon after you may have fallen into another (very) deep well of universal funk where NOthing feels even remotely good.

The equinoxes are never an "easy" time, but this most recent integration period may have felt especially oppressive. We've also had to be extra vigilant so as not to get attached to the energies of anxiety, depression, frustration and hopelessness that have been haplessly splashing around in the ethers, each independently vying for our attention.

In March, we could definitely feel pressure building... no doubt we were being stretched to our full capacity, both in our personal lives and in the collective. The universal slingshot was slowly pulling us back, preparing to launch us into our new lives. We could hear the squeaking of elastic as the band around us stretched to its maximum potential (definitely thinking Angry Birds™ here)…and then….just when we were mentally prepared to be flung into the stratosphere: SNAP!…the elastic broke and we fell flat in the mud. (Compliments of Saturn with a side of Mercury retrograde)

Ring…Ring. Mother-Father God is calling again….this time to say: sike.

Yep, we fell off the ride AAAAgain and that can only mean one thing: time to go within AAAAgain.

I don't know about you, but I am so over myself that I can't spend one more minute "within", without dying of boredom or blowing a gasket. We have spent so many years alone with ourselves, "remembering who we really are", that its now bordering on self-indulgent. I mean seriously people...how much of ourselves can we really take? It's comical really, that everywhere we go, there we are. We. just. can't. get. away. from ourselves...and no matter how "ready" to move on we "think" we are, there are always forces at work that seem to know us better.

On one level we are so ready to turn our energy outward that we are wearing out the carpet with our pacing, yet we are simultaneously so tired of being a sloppy mess. Inwardly, we are warriors…no doubt. But what good is all that inner-strength and mastery if we still can't even make it to the post office without a nap?

Never mind, just B R E A T H E for the moment. We are still in the birth canal heaving thru the swells of contractions in preparation to give birth to our new selves. It hurts, but the pressure and discomfort is the precipitating force needed to launch us into our new lives.

(re)Setting the Stage

It's way more than obvious that we are ready to dive head-first into our new lives, however, the unseens are making it clear to me that this is exactly what we are being protected from. We are still (and momentarily) being safeguarded by some over-protective celestial forces that are providing (read: smothering) us with the structure, discipline, sobriety, balance and coordination required to walk gracefully into our new lives, heart-first, and with some form of defined realism.

As much as I have been tempted to melt down over this...fighting the urge to tank daily over another round of stillness…ultimately I know this is a good thing, and so do you. We have been chomping at the bit for so ungodly long (coupled with all this cracked-out, fiery Aries energy) that if the gates swung open without some form of celestial restraint, we would all run right into traffic.

The new energy is SCREAMing at us to get moving, to free ourselves from the ties that bind us, to embrace our inner-visionary and apply ourselves in some way...but at the same time we are being asked to be absolutely SURE that we leave all our baggage behind, **** our heads on straight, plant our feet firmly on the ground, and let our hearts lead the way. Unfortunately, this just amounts to drag racing with the emergency brake on.

This new wave of (love) energy that is here now, bubbling just beneath the surface, is what the unseens call "forward movement of unparalleled proportion... a mass shift that is propelling the pioneers to the fore, those souls who have practiced for this role for ages." This month may not be easy or fun, but overall it does feels like a demarcation…the month that separates us from our past and liberates us to experience the rewards of many years, decades & lifetimes of uncompromising fortitude.

The Reset Button

The incoming tide that is flooding our new foundation is comprised of many new elements by which most of us are now well adjusted to, and well suited for. This new energy, which will be felt more keenly when Mercury goes direct, is not only the energy of physical action, but an energy that ensures that forward movement is inspired by, and aligned with, the highest good...a force that can only be activated thru the reconnection and integration of head and heart.

Those who are completing the reconnection phase are in the process of being reset, so to speak. This reset button only becomes viable when the soul provides access to the divine blueprint for the human vessel to embody... and this becomes possible when the human energy field and biology are purified of fear-based energies, the process which completes the transition from mortal human to divine human. This means that any remaining fears that are blocking our forward movement into the life of our dreams will be up for review/reset during this retrograde cycle.

"The switch from mortal to divine human is an internal switch that precipitates an external metamorphosis. This process is currently underway for some... to the likes of which many will begin to notice. As you further integrate the energies brought forth by the recent new moon (4/3/11), so too will you begin to embody the physical changes. The changes will be subtle, but noticeable, and will grow to eventually be witnessed by others as a complete transformation. Look for changes in your physical form as indicators of this truth, that the process of transfiguration has begun." - Seven Sisters of Pleiades

Once our reset button has been pushed, all those aspects of fear, or separation-based consciousness morph, or dissolve into the interconnected field of oneness. Kinda like we will be switching from AM to FM and once tuned in we will no longer have access to the frequency range of the prior bandwidth.

We are resetting our personal energy field to "tune into" the unity timeline which is enabling us to tap into our expanded potential. This space of greater potential offers us a firmer resolve, a broader acceptance of what's possible and an unwavering surety that we have never experienced before. This surety comes from being plugged in and turned on…plugged into our true power-Source so the light within us can shine with full radiance.

"Once the internal flame within casts its glow without, you are truly free. This is what is transpiring over the course of this month…a reconnection, an expansion, a greater awareness and a new resolve." -Seven Sisters of Pleiades

Embodying Our Blueprint

"For those aligned with the new timeline of unity consciousness, you will find that the moments before you are suddenly expanding in "time". This shift will create great warps or bends in time that will allow for the eternalness of each moment to be accessed from within physical form. This creative potential has never been realized for humanity." -Seven Sisters of Pleiades

The purpose of becoming a fully divine-human is to merge the physical with the spiritual…to reconnect the left and right hemispheres of the brain so that the human biology operates within the context of the spiritual blueprint. This blueprint, which is the roadmap for our human incarnation, contains the information required for a soul to live a human life…it's the control center, or central mainframe, which houses each of our YOUnique pieces for the collective human puzzle.

Throughout the month of April, more of our YOUniqueness will be surfacing…to the extent that each of us will be able to home in on and clearly direct or redirect our lives to align more fully with the potential contained within our divine blueprint. This potential has always been the guiding force in our lives, however, as the veil thins and we become more conscious of our individual destinies as cocreators, these blueprints will change from "the guiding force" to "our self-created plan for living".

This switch is subtle, but powerful…it clicks our soul plan in first place, reorients all our desires from head to heart and adjusts our internal compass to follow the path of our highest good without our conscious participation. It hooks us into the effortless stream of creation which enables us to live fully from the space of NOW, the (zero) point central to our full manifestation capabilities.

Access to this (zero) point is paramount to our success as cocreators...it allows us to merge fully with our divinity, in human form, and bring forth the gifts and treasures of ascended living into the dimensions of physicality. You may already be noticing some of these new divine gifts popping thru the veil as of the equinox…things like increasing intuition with stunning accuracy that is also heralding a new-found sense of confidence and trust in your abilities…you may suddenly awaken to new clairs, increased telepathy, prophetic dreams, the ability to see or read auras, etc. These are just some of the new toys we will get to play with beginning this new (astrological) year.

Coming Out

In addition to new, or more developed spiritual gifts, you may also be bumping up against a renewed sense of self that is beginning to emerge...especially with regard to the social world and how people relate to us. This new energy is attracting people/places/situations by which we are able to express our divine selves more fully and allow ourselves to be seen in a more authentic way. This takes a bit of getting used to after the many years of safeguarding our truth and not being able to fully share ourselves with those around us, but the energy has changed now and we are being called to take another step out and adjust to the social world again, albeit from a higher-dimensional vantage point.

Our time is now, or fast approaching, and the leader in each of us is officially coming out. Our personal energy fields are beginning to open to the outside world again and so you may find that people suddenly seem unusually interested in you or what you have to share, and may even ask questions about your unique perspectives.

On a personal level I witnessed this first hand last week during the passing and funeral service of my beloved aunt when I was surrounded by mostly religious people who, despite my desire to blend into the furniture, were hellbent on (what felt like) accosting me with questions about "what I do for a living". Because I had spent the last 6 years safely avoiding those questions (for the most part) I was completely unprepared to answer them…and it showed.

But to my surprise, most of these religious folk (save for the few bible thumps) were delightfully open and genuinely curious about my train of thought. And even tho behind the smiles were some off-putting snarls in defense of a coveted be-lie-f system, somehow a (heart) connection between us gracefully emerged…not in the theological sense, tho we did find some commonality there, but in the sense that each of us were actively seeking a connection…a way to relate to each other as opposed to searching for the ways in which we were different, or separate.

This was eye-opening for me and happened so many times over the course of two weeks that I knew something was different. The overwhelming interest in me or what I had to say was so over-the-top in comparison to times past when I have literally been invisible, that I was completely convinced I was being punked. But the truth is, we ARE different now…and so is the world…and because on some level we are ready to offer ourselves, we are now broadcasting those signals... and because people are ready to open their minds a little bit more, they are picking up our signals and even starting to tune into our wavelength.

Our Next, First Step

We are, right now, in a potent passageway between our past and future. Our karmic wheels have finally lost their spin, but before we jump off with the ability to go ANYwhere we desire, we need to take a good look around. We need to be sure we didn't overlook or avoid anything that is blocking our full potential or disabling our ability to express ourselves freely and authentically.

Saturn will probably do the dirty work of poking at our triggers and pushing all our karmic buttons this month, but just to be absolutely sure there is no emotional charge left in us. In other words, don't only prepare to be tested, expect it. That way there are no surprises and we can objectively honor the great teacher's job to reflect our weaknesses back to us, just so we can become stronger and more resilient.

The new moon in Aries (that we are still reeling from) released us from our past and is offering us the opportunity to not only solidify the foundation to our new beginnings, but to check for any cracks before we build steadily upon them. Any cracks in our foundation will arise from unsteadiness of lingering fears and doubts about what we think is possible.

The stillness and celestial restrictions we feel this month will be very valuable and will provide us with the ability to choose love over fear in every unresolved situation that springs forth into our awareness. If we can embrace this process and understand the blessing contained within it, we have the opportunity to completely transform and move into an entirely new way of living and loving.

If there are wayward elements, we must re-solve them. The rest of this month will provide us with every possible opportunity to accomplish that.

Before we take our next, first step as new-humans, we must reassess everything, tweak our goals, clarify our new sense of purpose and align as fully as possible with our limitless potential to truly be, do and have all that our hearts desire.

If that seems like a lot to do in only a few short weeks, add to that the compression of time which translates a few short weeks into tomorrow morning, or maybe even yesterday ; ))

See you in the stillness...AAAAgain

Lauren

Copyright © 2008-2010 Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this transmission/article on the condition that the content remains complete and in tact, full credit is given to the author(s), link is provided to author(s) website and that the information is distributed freely.

• Part two...I hope that your MOB stuff comes along at the speed you would like! You have been through it once before, right? so at least it's familiar. HOpefully that helps. Wow, too busy to watch the final four? That must be VERY busy for your household, who I always think of as a sports oriented family.

Had a busy day yesterday and rode my bike in the afternoon for a few hours...25 miles! But today I don't feel so good. I must have caught some bug at school. oy vey!

Hope everyone has a great day/ evening!

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• My Journey,

Great to hear from you and read that article. Thanks for posting! Glad that you are feeling a change coming on and are able to celebrate with your man!

Hugs from Bloom

• Good Sunday Morning everyone,

Winter is finally over here, getting our spring storms, thunder is driving my dogs crazy, but I will welcome the change with open arms now. Will be back walking more regular now, I hope.

My Journey,

Read your post, sounds good to me, I need a re-birth about now. Lets go girl, I'm suffocating down here.

Cactuss,

Seems your life is still on a pretty even kiel, I can't complain anymore, I guess if we don't like

whats going on in our life, we are the only one that can change it. Given the opportunity, I will do just that too.This year I just might try a little bike ride, think I can go farther faster then walking. If I get to it, I'll let you know how it turns out. I really do love these summer storms, It's melting the ice on the lake too, soon the docks will go in and the sun will be here.

Icey,

I was always told that we are never given more then we can handle, but, I like you, say, enough is enough. I picture you one day thou breaking out of your ca-coon like a beautiful butterfly and your world beautiful again. With so much beauty around us it seems strange to be able to see it

and not be in it. We will again soon, be strong and patient. I would share your burdens with you if I could Icey. but it doesn't work that way. As strong as you already are, I believe you are to be made stronger and you will. Once again we will be on the road walking again, the deer, the bear and the ducks, geese, all the birds are back...We will walk and talk, and solve it all.

Lady Laie,

You are so strong, when I read what you write, it's hard to imagine that you ever get upset about anything. You take each day, one day at a time and do not seem to worry about tomorrow. I hope to someday get to that place where you are now. I know tomorrow may never get here, and yesterday is gone, but the today's seem to be without meaning, but you seem to make every day count. I admire that in you.

Sunshine,

Times are so hard now and getting harder. Just know that you are not alone in your struggle to survive. Since my husband has gone, I too live in the financial shadows, making ends meet is getting harder and harder. I feel worse for you thou, you have small children to worry about, at least I'm past that part. A lot of people are having hard times right now. Stay strong and keep the faith.

LC

I don't know what happened to knock us all down again, but we just have to get up and keep climbing, whatever it was, we let it happen, so now it's time to fight back.. You can do it, you have two really good reasons, just focus and go right thru it. That's what I'm going to try to do too. We've all been here before and I'm sure we'll all be here again. But each time will get easier and we will be stronger. I'm beginning to believe it's a life long thing, we can let ourselves go way down or we can keep up the fight. Up to us.

Going to go now and see if I can make sense of this day, must be something I can do to get into trouble today or cause trouble somewhere.

Hugs and blessings to all

forest walker/gem

• BLOOM, MY DEAR..YOU ARE ALSO APART OOPS, caps.. of this awakening moment, i would and still do come to the pond, and there you were keeping our rocks close to your heart...i don't think there was a day when you did not hold me up/us...thank you,thank you bless you,love you...

Now don't over do it Bloom, thats allot of miles when you haven't been yourself...take good care of yourself, and don't forget your water..mama Lion is coming out of me...:)

NOW EVERYONE TOGETHER ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ALREADY!!!!!

FOREST WALKER, GET UP WITH ME AND LETS WALK OUT THE DOOR AND CLOSE THE PAST ONE MORE TIME....

OK, ONE MORE TIME.....ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHH ALREADY...that felt pretty good...

now if this rain would just go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAMASTE pondies

shee

• Thank you Mama Lion for thinking of me and WATER!!! I actually do need to pay more attention to that!! I think your rain is coming to us tonight, we can use a little fill up here about!

Glad you are thinking of biking Forest Walker...we will have to call you Forest biker chick if you ride, hahaha...I bet you will like it!! I really enjoy it, but it did take me many years to find the exercise that I can enjoy and was easy to do AND toned me up, baybee!! good luck, let us know what happens.

I have a sore throat, wah wah...I think that school germ found me. But I took it easy today so hopefully tomorrow I will be in tip top shape :))

Namaste ponders all!

Bloom xoxo