The Enchanted Pond

• Welcome back, DD!! Looks like hospitals are trying to swallow up the Pondpeople here...... you, then me, and Icey.......... What the heck???? I am glad you are doing better, I just started back to work today after being off nearly 6 weeks, one of which was spent in the hospital with MRSA, and getting IV's moved everyday because of the meds...... I hope you and the kids had a great Thanksgiving.

Icey!! you keep up that strength, whoever is talking in my head really loves you, that's for sure. I hope whatever he wanted you to hear, came out..... I Now, if he can only tell me how to get MY OWN head together, and help me deal with my kids' dad, he was a big help, definitely appreciate it, and he didn't get drunk once, BUT!!!!!!!!!! making me CRAZY!!!!!!

justbecauseyouareinvitedtoafightdoesn'tmeanyouhavetoattend.....ARGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justbecauseyouareinvitedtoafightdoesn'tmeanyouhavetoattend.....AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

justbecauseyouareinvitedtoafightdoesn'tmeanyouhavetoattend..... GRRRRRRR!!!!

menopausemoodswings,menopausemoodswings,menopausemoodswings.............

Remembering again why I cut him loose and we aren't together.............

As you can see, I'm losing it.......

LAIE <gem< myjourney<="" cactuss<="" quenkath,="" blessings="" to="" you="" all,="" i="" always="" am="" happy="" see="" all="" here,="" yes,="" lets="" have="" a="" thanksgiving="" together="" somewhere,="" that="" would="" be="" great,="" dd,="" must="" there="" too......<br="">Just realized I have a research paper due by Sunday midnight, better get cracking......

Love all of you, see you soon!!!!!</gem<>

• Hello icearia,

I just wanted to let you know that I can empathize with you on those injections, it must be the Lovenox they give you until you are in the therapeutic range, which for me is 2.0-3.0. I have given myself B-12 injections and also an HIV shot called Fuzeon but I have to say when it comes to the Lovenox injections I panic, I call my sister to do it for me because Medicare only pays for the nurse to come once a day. And yes, I can just imagine how bad your tummy looks.

I will keep you close in spirit and send healing energy your way. Blessings to you and hope for a fast paced PT/INR level within normal range.

Love, Light and Healing,

Elaine

• Sunshine, I'm so happy you are released to go back to work, just PLEASE get those snow tires ready, I've been watching the weather in your area and it doesn't look good for the immediate future.

We in South Florida are going to enjoy the nights getting into the 50's (OMGosh, I'm almost embarrassed to say that).

I'm sorry if I came across harsh on my post, I've been dealing with some serious medical issues and I was really having a meltdown, the pain gets SO intense and this new orthopedic doctor can only do so much because I'm on coumadin (blood thinner) so he gave me another shot of steroid in my sacrum, hopefully it will work. And get this, he doesn't believe in prescribing a narcotic for pain, even though he knows how bad my osteoarthritis is in my neck, spine, back and bilateral pelvic bones.

Sorry ladies and gents, I didn't mean to make this about me. If any of you want my email address to chat , Sheila (myJourney) has my email address, I'd love to chat with you off of here at times but freely admit sometimes i have nothing new to discuss so I like to live vicariously through others, lol, problems and all.

Peace and Love and Healing Energy being sent to ALL of us.

• Well I woke from a wonderful clarifing dream and after writing some letters decided to come back and see if my ridiculous one sentence post, posted. It did. Alvin grabbed it and I was quite comfortable with it disappearing as I realized I had nothing much to say.

I haven't caught up, but Now that I here, I'm sending out my wishes early .... May all that need healing, in whatever form that needs to take place, be proactive in recieving it before 2011 begins.

• Good morning everyone,

I am not a big fan of shots either, Icey, so I am lifting you up! I am not a medical person, so don't know why they need to go in the stomach...but I guess no where is easy. I hope that you reach your level Icey...your body must really need this. I am seeing your body open and receiving...can you place your hands flat on your abdomen afterwards and just activate your body's healing energy, a la Reiki? (without itching? 🙂 )

Sunshine, thinking of you going to work safely this week! I thought Friday was going to be your first day back, but now, are you already back? Good luck finishing off your research paper!

Gemmy, hope that your computer is behaving and that you are not snowed in badly. Are your turkey leftovers all gone? I used to hate feeling that I had to make turkey soup....I haven't done that in a while now, liberated :))

DD, I hope you are feeling better! That happened to my husband too when he was a young man, very scary!! Thanks for letting us know.

Lady Laie, you busy person!! Are you done with all your holiday shopping yet? How does Queen Q deal with that? Enquiring minds want to know!

Thanks Q girl for your loving thoughts! I am feeling better and am thinking of hauling my bike indoors now to ride it on my trainer. Otherwise, I will have to start doing indoor exercises for my back, before it kicks up again. Maintenance is a b&^%$, as they say!!

Notshy, hope that you will be feeling better soon. Sounds like your doctor is afraid that people will get addicted?? but doesn't the body heal better when it is not in pain? Hope that it will work itself out for you, not nice to have to go through that!

My JOurney, I like your idea for our get-together. I don't use curlers, but I get the picture, lol....I can do my part to fit in :))))

Hope everyone has a great day! Channel the pond during your day, I plan to!

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• My head must be really messed up because I don't get your post at all Laie ... what were you trying to do or say? Sorry, I'm really confused but hey ... what's meant to be will be and if it was a dig at me then that's fine too. I'm not as smart as you so things just go way over my head right now. Hope your Christmas shopping has been fun though. That's always a nice thing to do.

Hey Sunshine ... happy return to work and 'normal' living again. Hope the assignment goes well and that you are really feeling more rested and well now. I think the voice you're hearing really loves you more. Spirit is careful with whom it expresses itself through and the relationship you have now opened will definitely help you with YOU ... just make that your priority. Ask lots of questions and open to the response. You are beginning to fly just TRUST in your ability to receive. Hugggs.

Thanks Bloom. Thanks a lot. I have a Doctor's appointment in an hour or so ... more shots and tests but I will be fine because I have you and my enchanted ones on my side. Your self healing advice was really positive and a good reminder for me to stop going down the misery path and help myself. Grateful for the message. Blessings Bloom.

My Journey ... huge hugggggggggggs baybee. Sending you love ... all the time.

Hello Not Shy! i am so very sorry that you are facing your own battles too. I am never sick and this has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous in minutes. I was really saddened by how hard things are for you and I hope and pray that this is taken from you really soon. That is so unfair and so hard and I feel for you. Clexane Forte is my tummy shot and it has a combined drug in it so that I only have to have the one jab thankfully now. I can't imagine having to do it to myself ... actually, I wouldn't do it. I know I wouldn't. i am so needle phobic that I would not take it. So, see how much stronger than me you are. Go you. it is wonderful to have such inner strength. I know that I am joined by all at the pond when I send you my loving wishes and thoughts for healing. May you be protected and held in the wings of angels Not Shy. Thanks for your message.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and that the magic of the Christmas Season finds its way into all your hearts today.

Sending you peace.

Icey x x x

Probably won't be back until tomorrow so take care and be fabulous!

• Icey, you always make me smile...be fabulous too!!

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• hello enchanted ones,

ICEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, thank you for my beautiful picture, thinking of you to, sending lots of purple light your way...

I was suppose to post this other song that i posted on another thread which, i forgot to post, so now i am going to post it now.

HAVE I CONFUSED YOU, BECAUSE I HAVE CONFUSED MY SELF:)

As you go through life you'll see

There is so much that we

Don't understand

And the only thing we know

Is things don't always go

The way we planned

But you'll see every day

That we'll never turn away

When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side

Filled with hope and filled with pride

We are more than we are

We are one

If there's so much I must be

Can I still just be me

The way I am?

Can I trust in my own heart

Or am I just one part

Of some big plan?

Even those who are gone

Are with us as we go on

Your journey has only begun

Tears of pain, tears of joy

One thing nothing can destroy

Is our pride, deep inside

We are one

We are one, you and I

We are like the earth and sky

One family under the sun

All the wisdom to lead

All the courage that you need

You will find when you see

We are one

namaste to all of you

sheila

have a graet weekend everyone, sending you all big hugs,light,peace,answers,love and lots of laughter

• Hi all,

Weather is not fantastic up here, I am trying to scramble to get the snow tires the snow isn't really sticking yet, just a matter of time though.............

Anyway, will have to spend most of the weekend madly typing and throwing together my research paper, wondering how i

missed that it was due so fast.....

Notshy, I am sure happy you are here, I keep praying that you will be improved. I understand how all this must grate on your nerves, and your sanity at times. Blessings are all around you, the energy from your many friends and family can and will sustain you through the best and worst of times. Draw upon this ready resource of strength and power that surrounds you, much of our growth and learning comes from the interaction of our light with others. Remember, dear Elaine, that love and healing comes in all different forms, keep your heart and mind attuned that you may "see".

LOL, I must really be "in the zone" today........

have a great day, notshy!!!

Love and hugs to my Pond family!! You mean a lot to me!!

• Hey Beautiful Ones!!!!

Sending you the biggest most loving thanks ever ... yesterday, my levels jumped to 1.9 (a .9 increase) and, this morning .... I hit therapeutic ... 2.6!!!!!! No Clexane shot today!!!!!! I know that this healing came from all of you and I am so eternally grateful for the love, wishes, prayers, shared hope and positivity you have all given me. I have no doubt that my levels will steady from here and tummy jabs will be a thing of the past ... until I want to fly again that is. I am in no hurry right now.

I am doing my happy dance ... on the inside for the leg is not quite ready for that yet.

Thank you all most wonderful friends ... thank you for your healing ... this was such a wonderful surprise. Even my nurse this morning thought it was a bit of divine intervention so swift were the level jumps.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

May the magic in today be with you all.

Angel Hugs,

Icey happy & Relieved Moonbeams.

• Yaay! Icequeenie is healing FAST!!! I haven't much time as this is the busiest time for me with my son's school events. Just popped in to say I am sooo Happy you are better Icequeenie sista! Hugs!

• Icey!! Wonderful to hear!!! Spirit called it......... Just a moment.......,

i am so glad You will be feeling better so soon. As for me, my motivation is shot right now, school needs done, I am putzing............Collective family, I need that motivation to get my school work done, HELP!!!!!!!! LOL

• icearia, glad you rec'd good news! truer than true! : > )

• YEAY, Icey Moonbeam goddess that y ou are!

Wonderful news about your levels!! I'm so happy for you :))) No jabs is a beautiful thing!!

Deep breaths for you, Icey!

Sunshine, glad your research project is completed and that you are working on your truck. I hear you about the putzing feeling...I get psyched when i promise myself some kind of treat that's worth working for when I'm done...this is something totally cheesey, like the opportunity to read the next chapter of a great book in the middle of the day (a hghlight for me but ya gotta know yourself!)

Housework and dealing with clutter are the two things I have to accomplish this morning, then working my way through some kind of Christmas shopping for people.

For FuN: I bought a push-up bra yesterday to wear with a kind of slinky dress I bought (ummm, partly backless to who ever recommended that to me in the summer??)...the look on my hub's face when I came downstairs was definitely priceless! lol...worth the huge expense of $48 for the bra...however, we decided it was a bit too risque for the event we were attending, and now I wonder if I will ever wear it...HOWEVER, having it in my closet ready to trot out for any occasion makes me very HAPPY!! lol

My Pisces told me " Show it off! You have worked hard for a sexy body.." ummm...I had no snappy reply to that....what?? he noticed? that really told me something about myself, how I need to wake up to my physical self. See, I have still need of cougar lessons here...ouch ouch ouch

WEll, hope I injected some energy into your day Sunshine...I feel ready to go tackle some chores. We have an old house, so can't do laundry plus use the vacuum cleaner at the same time, so I have to plan all that around when my energy waxes and wanes....always something to consider!!

Hope the ponders all have a great day/ evening!! You go Icey girl!

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

Gemmy, where art thou?? Hope you are doing well and not snowed in!!

• wow, admin deleted s e x y...my first time at being edited 🙂 something good is happening, LOL LOL

• BLOOM BRING ON THE STILETTOS COUGAR, LET YOUR SELF SHINNNNNNNNNEEEE,

PISCES IS RIGHT, YOU DID WORK HARD ON YOURSELF, THE PHYSICAL SELF!!!!NOW NEEDS TO COME TOGETHER WITH THAT BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT IN YOU.

BLOOM A TIGHT BUTT,PUSH UP BRA, STILETTOS, OH MY GOSH LOOK OUT QUEEN QQQQQQQ, BLOOM WILL BE STRUTTING HERSELF WITH YOUR POOL BOYS..HEHEHEHEHEHE

YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE QQQQQQQQQQQ...

BLOOM IS NOW HAVING FUN WITH A POOL BOY BEHIND YOUR BACKS...HEHE

GEM COME OUT AND PLAY...

HAPPY DANCE FOR YOU MOONBEAMMMMMMMMMMM, BELIEVE AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE.

SUNSHINNNNNNNNNNNNNE GET THAT PAPER DONE, MAMA LION HAS SPOKEN LOL!.

NO TV, NO, COMPUTER,NO PHONE UNTIL YOUR HOME WORK IS DONE HEHEHE,

THERE IS THAT ENOUGH INCENTIVE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

OK PICTURE OF BLOOMS NEW FRIEND AT THE POND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND A PICTURE FOR QUEEN Q FROM BLOOM...

HAPPY SATURDAY, EVERYONE, I'M OFF TO DO SOME LAUNDRY,RRRRRRRRRRRR

NAMASTE

SHEE

• Yowza!!! I now have my own pool boy,,,Thanks Shee!!

xoxo

• Wake up Pondpeeps!!! What a great day....snowing, freezing, I have to go out today......oh joy!! Driving will be fun today, the other drivers will be my problem today.... Taking the Angels with me today.....

Blessings to you all, hope everyone is okay....

Icey, hope you are feeling better and have had a great day so far....

Laie, keep up that great spirit and also having a great day.

Both of you are the beautiful spirits that continue to draw more spirits to our Pond. We all have a purpose in here, the time is upon us of great change, and in this great place, we help each other by the great unconditional love we have for all. In this Enchanted place, you both bring great wisdom, love, giving and warmth to the broken-hearted, the inquisitive seekers of knowledge, the many who seek to know what else is out there besides what they know and they find the way here. Spirit has a reason for this, and needs both of you here to help the new, uneducated and uninitiated masses to find their way.

Many blessings to you all and know that there is a great love for you both.

• Hi shiny pond people!!

Sorry for my extended absence – I was quite busy these past couple of weeks at work. And then I traveled over Thanksgiving to be with my family. And last weekend, I traveled again to be with my cousin who lost her husband on Thanksgiving day (after a long bought with cancer). Like our sunny sista mentioned - I don’t know what’s up with the universe (and physical/health issues) lately but it can cease and desist anytime!

I have to quit leaving for so long! Every time I come back, it takes me a couple of hours to get caught up (and I always have to go back to where I left off and read forward – can’t read backwards like some of you do, LOL!)

Oh Icey, dear one. When I first heard your news, I wanted to scream at the universe to quick pickin’ on you!!! But then I had an overwhelming peaceful feeling that everything is going to be just fine. This is one doozy of a test for you - but the purpose is to let you know how incredibly resilient you are in the PHYSICAL sense. You are sooooooo much braver and stronger than you think you are, and you are going to emerge with that new insight. And 2011 is going to be filled a year filled with many blessings for you and your family. Hold on to that knowledge with your heart…. And in the meantime, know that we are all with you, holding you tightly, as you going through this latest yuckiness. Big hugs to you sweet gentle moonbeam!

Cactuss – what a wonderful idea for you hubby and son to write a book. It sounds like they would have a great bonding experience (and many a laugh) over that! I hope your daughter is finding some joy in her journeys – when is she done with this segment? Will she be able to be home for the holidays? When is she finished with this segment? Loving the new bra – keep being fabulous darling!!

Sunshine – glad to hear that you are back at work! I’m so glad to hear that Michael was actually helpful during your healing, but hope that he is OUT of your space now ;-)! How are the L’s doing? Are they excited for Christmas? Are you still taking classes in the midst of this? If so, I hope your semester is going ok…. And please keep making beautiful music – the songs add so much to our enchanted space!

Gemmy – How are the walks going?? I miss walking with you – may I join you again (just have to bundle up)? Any more information on the “out of the woods sale” – still feel like that happened for a reason – not sure what though? Played Pinochle with my family over thanksgiving and thought of you! (sssshhh, don’t tell any of the other sistas but a special pool-boy deluxe edition has been ordered for you for xmas!)

MyJourney – OMG! I laughed so hard at your water-skiing pictures… You are the sparkliest, funniest lady and your spirit lights up these boards like nothing else! I hope you and your daughter, and your boarder ,and your Sag man are enjoying the holiday season!

Queen of high-heeled fashion – I hope you are enjoying the holidays! I’m with you on the cookin’ – much rather order out or pick up the phone and make a reservation!! Too funny that your son plays look-out for secret shoe capers… Has his football season wrapped up?

Laie – I hope your daughter is settled in and the next holiday is not requiring quite so much work 😉 Thanks as always for your wisdom and clarity and healing thoughts! Love to you and the Prince…

DD – oh handsome batty soul. So happy to see that you’re lurking!! And hope your feeling better? I hope your heart is continuing to heal both literally and figuratively … (somehow I’m guessing that you’d still take 100 hospital stays over your heartache though) Your poetic presence is missed when you’re gone…

We are in a bit of a cold snap here in NC- highs only in the 40s, but nothing compared to all you northern girls (Cactuss, Gem, MyJourney, Sunshine…). And we had a little snow over the weekend. Sigh, I’m already ready for spring! I know Icey would trade me in a second though, lol!

Big hugs to all your glorious beings !!

Arwyn

• HELLO ARWYN, I HAVE TO GET USED TO NOT YELLING OUT TO P'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...LOL...

I'M WITH YOU ON THE BACK-WARDS READING, I HAVE ENOUGH TROUBLE READING PERIOD!

word always fail me like most people, when someone passes..sorry just doesn't seem right...:(

sending your cousin lots of love to her, her family and you Arwyn..

Hello to the rest of the enchanted angels, just stopping in to send my love,hugs and light to all of you...

moonbeammm, i hope your level are still dropping...

Gem, sending you peace "forest walker"...hang on to all of us sweet Gem.."we are here all right beside you."

Bloom, I'm glad you like your pool boy, watch out for Queen stiletto, she has away of sneaking up behind the pond..hehe stay warm...

to Sunshine,lady laie,DD,Elaine, sending you lots of hugs...

Namaste Enchanted Angels

Shee