The Enchanted Pond

• Queen QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ,

I have found a program for your computer that you might be interested in, when you are trying to read all the posts and to get caught up on them

" though you may have it already with jello shots, " rotflmao lol

The Perfect Computer Message!‏

• rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ DID YOU TAKE THIS ONE ALSO,

#$$#@^^&*&&^^&&&&&&

OK, ONE MORE TIME, OR AGAIN I WILL TAKE MY PICTURES AND GO HOME 😞

• 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Something i got in my email this morning,"beautiful..."

passing it all to my enchanted pond Angels

The Wooden Bowl

I guarantee you will remember the tale of the Wooden Bowl tomorrow, a week from now, a month from now,

A year from now.

A frail old man went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and four-year - old grandson.

The old man's hands trembled, his eyesight was blurred, and his step faltered

The family ate together at the table. But the elderly grandfather's shaky hands and

Failing sight made eating difficult. Peas rolled off his spoon onto the floor.

When he grasped the glass, milk spilled on the tablecloth.

The son and daughter-in-law became irritated with the mess.

'We must do something about father,' said the son.

'I've had enough of his spilled milk, noisy eating, and food on the floor.'

So the husband and wife set a small table in the corner.

There, Grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner.

Since Grandfather had broken a dish or two, his food was served in a wooden bowl.

When the family glanced in Grandfather's direction, sometimes he had a tear in his eye as he sat alone.

Still, the only words the couple had for him were sharp admonitions when he dropped a fork or spilled food.

The four-year-old watched it all in silence.

One evening before supper, the father noticed his son playing with wood scraps on the floor.

He asked the child sweetly, 'What are you making?' Just as sweetly, the boy responded,

'Oh, I am making a little bowl for you and Mama to eat your food in when I grow up.

' The four-year-old smiled and went back to work.

The words so struck the parents so that they were speechless. Then tears started to stream down their cheeks. Though no word was spoken, both knew what must be done.

That evening the husband took Grandfather's hand and gently led him back to the family table.

For the remainder of his days he ate every meal with the family. And for some reason,

Neither husband nor wife seemed to care any longer when a fork was dropped, milk spilled, or the tablecloth soiled.

On a positive note, I've learned that, no matter what happens, how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles four things:

A rainy day, the elderly, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.

I've learned that making a 'living' is not the same thing as making a 'life..'

I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands.You nee d to be able to throw something back sometimes.

I've learned that if you pursue happiness, it will elude you

But, if you focus on your family, your friends, the needs of others,

Your work and doing the very best you can, happiness will find you

I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.

I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.

I've learned that every day, you should reach out and touch someone.

People love that human touch -- holding hands, a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.

I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.

I've learned that you should pass this on to everyone you care about .I just did.

FRIENDSHIP CANDLE

I am not going to be the one who lets it die. I found it believable --

Angels have walked beside me all my life--and they still do

This is to all of you who

Mean something to me,

I pray for your happiness.

The Candle Of Love, Hope & Friendship

• How sweet MyJourney sista!! Cannot imagine doing that to my parents, or any family member.

Horrible!!!!!!!! Oh, don't panic, but to feel more comfortable, I had all of my prior posts deleted. I am still here, though!! Hugs!

• ok, i won't panik where did you put otis now, i'm sorry you had felt the need to delteYOUR posts though Q,

IS EVERYONE ELSE ALLRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE DID YOU SNEAK OFF TO PMO AND ICEYYYYYYYY, DID YOU TWO FIND A MOONBEAM HOTEL WITH ALL THE HOTTIES, COME TO THINK OF IT WHERES DD, HANDSOME ONE..

NAMASTE TO ALL OF YOU

• Wow, Lady Laie,

I had to read that twice to get it all...yes, I am feeling pretty good, although I have had some moments...but they have been only moments. Thanks for all the positive talk, yahoo...haven't had another really great dream that I can remember, but yes, I do feel like I have gotten through this kind of tough time better then ever before...not blaming just staying positive and yes, I think, holding up the bar. good word for it.

If you are interested in meeting up to visit my 5 healer, let me know!! Maybe we could do back to back appointments. It's been a while since I've been there.

The garage....yoiks...the problem is that all that stuff needs a PLACE to go to, and there is not place right now...other than lugging many pounds of books up into the attic space of the garage. But we will figure it out eventually...maybe not before snow comes but eventually. Thanks for thinking of me.

Almond liquor ...I am intriqued!! I love your stories about the prince and your life together, sounds so wonderful!!

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• My Journey,

That wooden bowl story was beautiful, as was your sign off...thank you for valuing us so much...It is wonderful, WOW WOW WOW WOW...when I think of us out here in cyber space, no way to reach out to each other except by words, and yet...we touch each other's souls across the miles as if we were sitting together holding hands. It just never ceases to amaze me!

Don't worry Lady Laie...I'm probably not going to turn into a cougar for REAL but gosh, I sure would like to dance more...and if a few muscly lads stand in for the dance, I am OK with that :)))

Arwyn, if you do go to the Berkshires, let me know...I would love to drive up and meet you, maybe for some herbal tea or some Gypsy food. They have a restaurant nearby, with YUMMY deserts!!

I am waiting for my cruise girl to call us tonight - nothing yet- she must be wailing away on her saxophone! My hub has dozed off in front of the tv...and I am overdosing on chocolate...my one night to be B_A_D after I weighed in at 'WW'...not an approved program strategy, hahahHA

!!

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• Quenkath, I wondered where all your stuff went........ why'd you do that, I thought you had rolled up your rock and left us!

My Journey, I loved your Wooden bowl story, many people need to read this...... I'm sending it to a few folks that I know will pass it on. Maybe it will get to some people i want it to get to.......LOL

Cactuss, I really enjoy reading your [postings, you are a wonderful person, with a good heart!!

Hand is getting better, the swelling is nearly gone and it itches like crazy, but I am really happy that the worst is over.

Hi Gem, How was the walk today? It was freezing when I drove my kids the 6 miles to the bus stop....but I got quite a walk this morning as well. I went to PIttsburgh today, (I actually live 20 miles from PGH, in Monroeville.) Wayyyyy too expensive to park in downtown, so I ended up parking in the strip district and walking 2 1/2 miles to go into downtown and the places I needed to go. I didn't wear the right shoes, my feet were screaming by the time I got back to my car. My legs are STILL burning!!! Next time I will park in Monroeville at the park and ride and catch a bus, LOLOLOLOL!

DD!! Where are you? Are you being invisible on your rock again? Come on out and have fun with us. LOL

Laie, Sounds like you have a lot on your dance card this month, eh?? Check you MAC and see if you have it on autocorrect, if it thinks you are spelling something wrong, it will correct it. I haven't figured out how to add the word I want into the dictionary so it will stop deleting it, but as soon as I find out how, I will clue you in on it. Turn off the autocorrect, and that will stop it for now, but of course it won't correct anything unless you ask it to after you turn it off.

• Sunshine sista! So happy you are better. That is scary stuff!

I read you could google your forum name and it brings up this forum.I did it and , yes, it did, so I felt the need to erase what was there. It should not be that easy for anyone to just google and get into our world here.

Give Logan a biigg happy birthday hug!!!!

• Hi Sunshine and Quenkath,

I guess I am concerned too about the lack of confidentiality here...however, I don't think anyone who knows me actually knows that I am here, so I guess I'm not too paranoid about it, just a little, lol! Not sure how someone could get my ID from how I registered? If we go totally private, will we then keep someone away who made need to alight on this pond and blessed rocks? 🙂

Thanks Sunshine for you kind words! What I love here is how we care for each other, that is lovely lovely lovely!! Glad that your hand is better. Wow, that is a lot of walking you did in probably cold and windy weather. Hope you will wear jeans and sneakers next time!! My husband's mother grew up in the Pittsburgh area. It was so windy here that it knocked over the arbor I made. Now I will have to bury it deeper...a lot of work!

Icey, where art thou? Gem, are you okay? DD?? Triple T Tanya??

Hope everyone has a great day. I was out very EARLY this morning with my dog and looked up and saw the incredible shiny stars in the black sky and thought...wow, we are just a little spark in the universe here. I am grateful and happy to keep the light going in here, and hopefully, in other parts of my life! Still hammering away at all my reports at work. I had some formatting issues yesterday...agggghhh! the learning curve is a &^%$#!!!

Hugs from Bloom xoxo

• Lady Laie

Don't worry, I'm not taking seconds, although all the boys look pretty good, seconds might not be to bad..I'm waiting in the shadows for Icy and Quenk to make a mistake, then I jump in with both feet. You know that greedy people never win in the long run. Patience wins in the end.

Well, this week has been back up to 50 during the day, so no real first snow yet.. This is our Indian Summer. But I am patiently waiting, it will come and as usual it will be beautiful..God will cover up all the ugly for a few days and make it pure again. When my kids were small we used to get so excited about the first snow, being able to build snow men in the winter. Now that I think of it, you don't see a lot of snowmen around anymore.

Yep, I'm in and out a lot, do a lot outdoors, I think I'm pretty healthy..Didn't used to be but now I realize that the more I do, the better I feel. I never really realized how much my husband did around our homes, until I had to start doing it myself. He always said for me to take care of the inside, the outside was up to him. So that's the way it was, but I think I had the best end of the deal.

Had to stop looking at pictures for a few days, the emotions were running rampant, just never knew he had this many. It will be alright thou. hard to believe that a persons whole life can be stored away in a couple of boxes. Each picture has a story, even the happy ones are sad now, but, like I said, it will be alright.

Have a good day Lady Laie,

hugs and blessings

gem

• My Journey,

A friend sent me that "Wooden Bowl" story a long time ago, and your are right, once you read it, you never forget it.

I've been reading but not doing much writing, had the shakes a couple of times over a few pictures I found. but alright now. Maybe just not time yet to do this...Have quite for a couple of days, my son wanted to take them back out to storage, but I said no, I just have to back up and hit it again, head on.

Then I read some funny little thing that my journey wrote, and I know it's gonna be alright.. Keep smiling lady, and we will all smile with you.

Blessings and hugs

gem

• Sunshine,

God I used to hate it when I wore the wrong shoes, when I was young, it was all about style and looks, now it's all about comfy. If it looks to big, I wear it anyway, it's comfy. and it it's bulky, I wear it anyway, cause it keeps me warm.. And that my dear is how I like my men, Comfy..As if I had any..hehe. Oh well, maybe someday I will be writing about my prince charming also..

I guess the best thing that happened to you that day was when you got home, you got to take those shoes off and that had to feel so good..

Hope everything is going a lot better for your hand, and your back to playing that beautiful music, musice is a nice place to get lost in, isn't it...You just float out into space for awhile, no cares, no worries, a world filled with love and warmth..

Hugs and Blessings to you, Have a better day

gem

• Cactuss,

Weather here has really been pretty nice, haven't got much to do outside anymore, but walk. The coyotes are really close now, getting a little nervous about the walks. The neighbors and my son hear them very close at night now. I don't hear them because of my hearing, but my dogs hear them at night and get pretty restless so I know they are closer then we would like, They seem to surface more in the cold weather, and it's in the 20's at night. And most all of the summer people are gone so they don't really fear coming close.

But during the day it been in around 50, gonna get cold again after Friday..

Sounds like you've been a very busy women, I've been looking for a part time job, but nothing up here yet. Would love to have something to do, and could us the extra money.

Have a good day,

hugs and blessings.

gem

• DD,

Where are you friend, haven't heard from you in a few days. We won't hurt you, unless we can catch you.

Hope everything is alright for you,

Hugs and blessings

gem

• Icy,

Where are you...I am going to take you with me again this morning, I think you need a day out in the cold brisk air..and I need someone to talk to, so your it. We might see some things today. There is a hard heavy frost on the ground. Praying that all is well. Sending you strength.

Write when you can, miss you.

Love, hugs and blessings.

gem

• Cactuss--My last posts to everyone should have been laid out a little better. The post to you was the most confusing as there were 3 or 4 different replies melded into one.

Your comment about WW and choco reminded me ….. How Dare they run out? EVERYone knows the formula for laying out truffles is multiply the count of people expected by 5. LOL! Just not right Bloom! Protest! I hope you snagged extra cupcakes then for your Pisces' children. I always thought there was a 'skinny pants' reward program under WW? : )

The 5 healer …. I dislike being open ended and would love to say Yes, Make a Date! One look at the calendar pushes that wonderful thought away until after the holidays. Boo Hoo! One day, Bloom, ABSOLUTELY, we shall set up back to back appts. And if Mo is up this way then, all the better!

Hope you get the formatting straightened out!

Sunshine --- Thanks! I'll look for the auto-correct and turn it off. I've never been concerned with the spell check but the older I get …. boy, one day I couldn't for the life of me remember how to spell PUT …. I kept repeating it outloud --- nothing! : ) Just now I typed an incorrect letter and out loud changed to out Laid weird I appreciate the advice!

Gem - Good --- no 2nds! I'll help you spot a nice comfy, cutie!

Sadly, you're correct, not a lot of snowmen building going on these days. I happened to catch a commercial last night that started with the kids just finishing a snowman and Mom calls them inside. Scene cuts to the snowman, a stick arm falls off, out comes a robotic arm, the eyes change to a Blackberry and the robotics grasp the Blackberry for texting. It was a little cute but made me feel bad knowing what is being lost.

Good time of year to find something for a little extra cash. Hope a part-time placement comes up!

Quenkath --- I came on here briefly yesterday afternoon and saw your posts, then they were gone--- I know I'm losing my mind BUT, lol ! Thanks for posting that you deleted the other ones!

XXOO Laie4

• Hello to all you light-filled pond creatures! I’m confused, I was away for a few days (soccer tournament, my younger daughter’s team won!) but when I left, weren’t there over 250 pages? Now there are only 216? Is it because our Queenie deleted her posts? Things that make you go hmmmm…

Speasking of which, QK - guess we just need to create a special email for our enchanted circle? I need to do that anyway to reflect my shiny new elfish evening star name! But although I am a bit concerned about the privacy here - I still don't think it's likely that people would randomly google the first part of our email addresses. My situation was unique since the guy didn't even know my name at first. Speaking of which, that cute and sensitive man has simply disappeared. Didn't even respond to my sweet (and unassuming) birthday email last weekend... wish I at least knew why. Sigh.

Cactus Bloom – love the Anais Nin quote – so true, I think I’m moving forward in a certain way and get so disappointed when I realize that another part has regressed, LOL! It looks like I won’t be traveling to Kripalu until spring but I will definitely give you (and Laie – who I think is driving distance as well?) some notice and would love it if we could meet!! Are you still riding in the cold? brrrrr...

Gem – hugs and kisses as you sort through the pictures and the emotions that they bring up!! I hope you’re enjoying the hot pool-boy fireman (over 40) that I sent (sssshhhh, don’t tell anyone –but us single girls got to look out for each other 😉 ) Loving our walks together as the seasons change…

Sunshine – so glad that you are healing well and Happy Birthday to your little man!! Hope you are taking full advantage of your forced “time off”….

DD- OH, how I relate to you! My relationship with my poetic, romantic, intense Libra man only lasted a few months (though we had a deep friendship for a few months before we actually dated) but I was more shattered by his very abrupt leaving than I was by the ending of my 18 year marriage! I guess time has no relevance when it comes to soulmates . Still think my lesson (and yours perhaps) is: I can’t look to someone else to make me whole, need to find that peace within myself first and then, just maybe, I’ll be ready to share me with someone else.

Laie – oh seer of truths! Hope you and you prince are enjoying the cooler weather. One thing that I love about Kripalu is that you can leave your “serious” face at home. I thought it would be all serious and contemplative - and it can be, but definitely sprinkled with a healthy dose of irreverence and mirth 😉

MyJourney – thank you always for your pond-inspirations!! Your stories and pictures always speak volumes – your resilience and ability to lift others is quite a gift. Keep on keeping on, you fabulous soul!

Icey Moonbeam –. Heal, rest, rejuvenate and RETURN - acutely feeling your absence here. Lifting you up and holding you in my dreams… Big sparkly hugs to you.

Namaste,

Arwyn