The Enchanted Pond

• GET TO BED MOONBEAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,

MOTHER LION HAS SPOKENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

SLEEP WELL BEAUTIFUL ANGEL, LOVE YOU MORE...I THIS GIRL HAS ALLOT OF PEACE,LOVE,LIGHT,HOPE, ABUNDANCE AND A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY AHEAD OF ME..THIS MOMENT SHALL PASS.....

NOW WHO IS THAT GORGEOUS MAN YOU POSTED, HE LOOKS LIKE BRIAN ADAMS IN HIS YOUNGER DAYS...

NAMASTE

SHEE

PEACE,LIGHT,HOPE,LOVE,ABUNDANCE AND LOVE BE WITH YOU AS YOU SLEEP AWAY YOUR WORRIES...

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• sunshinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne welcome home to the enchanted pond....i'm so happy you are

back with your children

OH AND BY THE WAY STAY AWAY FROM MY FIREMEN, I JUST HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT THE ONE THAT I WANT TO HAVE A BATH WITH HEHEHEHEH...

THEY LOOK SO TIRED AND ALL THAT SMOKEY SOOT ON THEIR FACES AND BODIES LOOKS LIKE THEY NEED A NICE BUBBLE BATH,POOR MEN...LOL

• QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ STAY AWAY YOU FLOSSIE, IS THAT HOW YOU SPELL IT SIESTA HAHAHAHA ROTFLMAO

NOW JUST BECAUSE ICEY IS SLEEPING, YOU CAN DO A SNEAK ATTACK,,,,HAHAHA

• 🙂

• DD,

I thank-you too for letting us know your alright...and setting our dear sweet Icy's mind at ease..

Blessings, and love to you in whatever you do decide to do..

I for one will miss teasing you and kidding with you. You will be missed..I know you never meant to hurt any of us now,,I did not know you had two little boys...and you do have love in your life.

gem

• QuenK,

Well, I can imagine how that happened..But, I have decided to throw in the towel.Looks like it's gonna be needed too. hehe...You and Icy can have the younguns...But I would like the older, retired fire chief, the settled down one, the one with the body and mind of a 25 year old and then I'll just take him and leave. Hows that?

Have fun,,

hugs and blessings

gem

• Icy,

Are you telling me that is your husband? If not, can I have him. Wow,,you have go to be kidding. Now that is one fine looking man. He would look so good on my mantel. If that is your husband, I can understand why that's all you need. Tell him Happy Birthday, and give him a big kiss...

I never knew my father, so I guess you could say I never had one, but I always wondered what it would be like to have one. They say you can't miss something you never had, but that is wrong in so many things that happen life. And the fact that you still miss yours makes me know he was a good one. Hope your having sweet dreams dear girl, and now you know DD is alright, you can let your mind rest.

Love, hugs and blessings to you

gem

• Oooooh my goodness DD. SInce I've been reading chronologically (I always start back at the last page I was on and read forward) - the first thing I saw was your post and I immediately typed the following (I wasn't going to post because I did see you responded later to ease Icey's distress but I still think it might be helpful for you to read my initial reaction. Please don't be mad - it comes from the heart!)

My sweet dear DD. I sure hope you are lurking because there are some things that you need to hear. I said this gently before but now I need to use a little more force. The world is hugely imperfect and people are quite fallible and have disappointed you over and over and over again. Dearest one, the anger, sadness and blame that come with the expectation that others "should" behave in certain ways will eat you up. I believe that the cosmos has been trying to teach you for some time that you, and YOU ALONE, are responsible for your happiness. Read that again – you are responsible for your happiness. You need to make yourself whole. No one else can slay you inner demons. This is the huge gift that the universe handed to me when my soul mate left me (after I patched up his wounded heart). I still sometimes cry and scream into my pillow at night, but I know that I am exactly where I need to be- which is evolving and learning and giving back. You are an incredible soul, but I’ve had quite enough of your pity party. I will say that it is awfully hard to feel that sorry for yourself when you are engaged with helping others. Go to a nursing home and hold the hand of someone who has no family. Go volunteer as a Big Brother and give a kid a truly compassionate and wise role model. Sign up to help with some trail maintenance or clean up a playground. Or stick around in here and offer encouragement to US when we need a lift. I don’t care exactly what you do but you need to do something that helps others. Every one of us has suffered incredible pain and loss and yet we move forward. You will eventually learn that true love is about giving adn not receiving – basing your happiness on EXPECTATIONS of how someone else “should” be is the clearest path to suffering. Love freely (knowing that many won’t be able to return it); give generously (though some will take advantage); and take each set-back as an opportunity to grow. Sorry to be so blunt but you made Icey cry 😉

You already know that we all love you and hope you stay with us. You have much to teach us as we evolve together!

hugs and kisses,

Arwyn - queen elf of direct words

• Sunshine !!!! Doing such a happy dance now that you are back with us!!! Basking in your rays 😉 Sounds like a seriously no fun way to spend several days. I’m so glad that your babies are under your wings again. I agree with Icey – you have shown the ability to juggle soooo much – what’s wrong with enjoying the little gift of time?? What oh what would I do with THAT...

BIG HUGS

Arwyn

• Icey - who is that handsome man??? If the birthday is tomorrow - can't be your husband (Sag?) or your Gemini Man? Hmmm, inquiring minds need to know...

• This post is deleted!

• i'm off to the doctors angels, nothing serious..now please do not get into any more trouble well i'm gone..hehehe

well, ok just wait for me....

love to all

namaste

shee

• “I heard a joke once. Man goes to a doctor, says he’s depressed. Life seems harsh and cruel, says he feels all alone in a threatening world. The doctor says there’s only one cure and he knows just the thing. The circus is in town with the great clown Poliachi performing. Tells the man to go see him. The man bursts into tears. But Doctor…I am Poliachi.

• This post is deleted!

• DD, glad that you are still with us. You have a very sweet side, and you must have a fun side too, since you dressed up as Batman for those other children and sent us a pic. I don't want to add any more than has already been said here, but I lift you up and I think that having love for family and friends can be enough in this moment. Children are great blessings in our lives.

Arwyn, are we calling you that P-Mo? I agree with all that you said and do say. I don't have the gift of laying stuff out like you and Icey do, but I sure respect that gift! You go!!

Icey, thanks for the photo's...I want one of some hunky guy PLAYING a (musical) instrument. BUT, love the Bryan photo!!

Gemmy, you are brilliant.

My Journey, love and light surround you, be that light within you.

Okay, taa daa!! I got a new haircut today...still blond but kind of a wedge in the back, and strands of shiny hair pulled toward the face. I will probably never be able to do this on my own, but, I'm glad I took the plunge. I really like it!! I used to have that ubiquitous sort of all-one-chin-length cut before. I couldn't get any HEIGHT to it...just wasn't that flattering.

PLUS I went out a bought a new pair of silver earrings that hang down below the hair length, baybees, I am a 63 year old punker now...haHA!!

In my mind, I am cruising for what I want, still haven't found it but found a few things. A smaller b u t t is a nice thing to find.

Tomorrow I have to run 9 meetings in the morning for children with allergies to nuts, etc. I've never done them before (they are called 504's in the states...) so I am wearing new clothes that I bought that make my b u t t look very small indeed...and I am just going to be a strong CRAB-woman...oops, is there such a thing?? think a red cape and beady little eyes on stilts that jerk around checking everything out, AND a SLASHING tail... YES!!! right here rofl I will be channeling the LION roarrrrrrrrrrrrr!! so gimme a high five!!

Hugs and kisses to all, got to get something done tonight, like iron my clothes so I can look smashing tomorrow!

Bloom xoxox

• I am not angry at you purdoneuemo, I realize that you are all ignorant of the things I do when I am not posting here, therefore how could you think anything other than that I spend my time pining over someone. I also realize that I have not really shared much of my self with you other than my "pity party". Icey knows more than she lets on, I'm sure. Her instincts are quite good, which I must admit frightens me a little. You see far too much Beautiful Moonbeam. I am sorry for my actions yesterday, I was in a very bad place and I lashed out. That rarely ever happens. The me most people sees every day is very composed and always has a handle on things. I am touched that you care so much Icey. That any of you care at all is still a wonder to me. I would tell you all my secrets but it wouldn't do much good. The facade I show to the everyday world would not likely crumble away. As for helping others...you really have no Idea how much of my life that consumes. It is somewhat of a compulsion. I really am sorry that I have not been more helpful here, I just don't know where to start. I can buy a person food, I can help a friend find a job, I can cheer up a group of terminal children, but I have no idea of how to mend someones heart. I have a love/hate relationship with the human race. I want so much for people to be worthy of kindness, but most of them aren't. I love children, they aren't jaded and bitter, sound like quite the hypocrite don't I ? Despite everything I have been through, I still try to help people. Please understand, it isn't life that I hate, or even the thought of being a positive force for others, I simply am tired of LOVE, as in relationships, but I am a firm beliver in compassion. I have played everything very close to the chest here, I feel so bad about hurting Icey. If there is anything you want to know, If I can explain anything in greater detail, ask. I owe you that much. Yesterday I found out some things that I am not ready to talk about, they shook me in a way that I have never felt. When you doubt your ability to trust your gut, you loose a great deal of your souls equilibrium. And when you are told out right that things you have held on to as true were lies, then you loose all direction. This is where I am. Have you ever wondered what you could have possibly done to deserve the life you live? One of my oldest friends has said many times that I carry around enough guilt to start my own religion, or be a catholic poster boy. I have loved and never expected anything in return, I did help someone with a broken heart once, and saw her happily married. I do not begrudge her her happiness. I am happy for anyone that finds that rare gem. I just no longer wish to believe it is meant for me. My sons do not know anything of my sadness, I hide it from them well. I encourage them to live life and do what truly makes them happy in life, it is fleeting and fragile and too few people really appreciate what a gift they have (still sounding hypocritical, I know) but until you have walked a week in my shoes, don't be quick to think I am simply throwing a week long pity party. This is one of the main reasons I wanted to leave. which I meant do do quietly and without much fanfare, but I am a writer and once the fingers start tappin keys......well they have a mind of their own sometimes, unfortunatly they don't have a very good editor.I have smiled into the faces of sick, sick children and cried as I walked away, I have served food to the homeless who still somehow find the faith to pray, I have read newspapers to the elderly who may not live to have another day,and I will continue to go on breaking my own heart, at least until God has his say