The Enchanted Pond

• Purduemo?????

Here we go honey ... so hope you like it.

For you ... from the stars above!

Long ago, when the Earth was divided, deep within a realm of loving mountain mists, there lived an evening star. She brought the deepest of peace to all who dwelt in both the human and other worlds for her words were more graceful and inspiring as ever there were words throughout the ages. And as she floated ever nearer, her lightness of being sent a calmness so delicate that it was as if fine shimmering gossamer had befallen them and softened the very air they breathed. Never could another heavenly being befall such wise counsel and be knelt before no matter the Kingdom they walked within.

She was a vision of palest blue and silver and her gentle kind eyes blessed their very souls. All stood reverently silenced as their fair Queen passed by. Whispers that she was as brave and noble as she was beautiful and feared nothing but the loss of her love were bountiful and passed between generations. Their Evening Star was able, passionate and as clever as the North Winds for air is the realm of intellect, they foretold.

One such story continues to this day to be told amongst the unearthly Kingdoms. It is the story of a Queen who summoned all the strength within her heart to rescue her Earthly Lover from the clutches of a terror so severe that no soul dare breathe the name of the great evil one even to this day. It is a tale of a Queen who faced the heart of fear itself and won and did so because of the depth of her love; the strongest magic she held inside her. So powerful a force was she that no evil energy could survive in her presence or steer her off her course. It was a conquest fated amidst the stars of old and one that brought many shattered lives back together at last. It was she who returned peace to all just as it was she who taught them all how to love in truth and to stand bravely for what they believed in most.

She was the Evening Star.

She was Arwen.

Beloved Arwen ... whose voice brought with it the melody of new dawns and whose smile was welcoming, flirtatious and carefully challenging with elvish mirth ... it is she who still dwells within the waterfalls and mountains and whose call echoes lovingly throughout the deep forest floors. She is the voice of all that is pure of heart and to whom we owe the music in our souls.

It is the Evening Star that guides those who are lost homeward and back into the arms of dear loved ones. It is their fair and sweet Arwen whose heart holds compassion and protection for all who are in need of it. It is their North Wind Queen who embraces them, always lifting the misty veils that obscure what is real and returning the natural balance to all living beings.

She is the Evening Star named Arwen and she is as delicate and beautiful as she is strong, stubborn and direct. It is the Evening Star one looks to for guidance and love. It is to Arwen that we are led.

Goddess bless this Elvish Dream Maker,

Arwen the Gracious.

And so my fabulous Purduemo, forever more, for me, shalt thou be called “Arwen Grace” ... Arwen the Evening Star sending forth her elvish sparkles to all!

Forever,

Ice x

• Will be back tomorrow everyone!

Have yourselves a day as special and beautiful as each of you are and My Journey ... would you like to come here tomorrow ... it's going to be 102! Send me Icicles everyone ... please!!!!

LOVE YOU MUCH,

The hot Western Witch!!!!

• Blessings to all your beautiful queens, sistas, and handsome bats!

Last night, I got two pieces of happy news: first, my dad’s hip replacement surgery went very well and he should be able to walk much easier, once he goes through rehab! Second, my mom got a job! She has struggled for years financially and has been so discouraged because it seemed no one wanted to hire her. It is entry level and the pay is not great, but it is permanent and offers much opportunity for growth!

On the negative side – I am so nervous about the election outcomes here today. It seems the negative energy is very strong and many folks are falling prey to it… Sending positive thoughts that our country can still move forward and not get mired in political stalemate.

Icey Moonbeam princess: BIG congrats to son on his license! And so glad that hubby took care of whatever latest drama threatened to smack you down (though I know you well enough to know – not for long!). How is your lovely adventerous daughter doing these days?? And now you have my curiosity piqued - what fair name doth thee dub me with 😉 ???

Queenie of the South: I am fired up with ya! I did not realize that we couldn’t change our forum name – it has to match our email?? And here I thought I was just lazy for never picking a more descriptive one. So whatever name Icey and you pick for me – I’ll have to create a whole new email to use it?? Not too worried about folks finding our secret enchanted place though – how many people would actually google the first part of someone’s email address? The only reason the sensitive guy did is because he didn’t even know my name yet! (Funny, the main result that I got back when I googled PurdueMo were jump rope videos of my oldest daughter – the internet really doesn’t have much privacy at all!) Appreciate the story of your crush that got a little unmanageable. About 8 years ago (when I was still married), that happened to me. And because I was not feeling very loved by my hubby, the kindness that the other man showed me was quite intoxicating. Nothing ever happened (other than talking about our feelings) but mainly because he was/is a really decent man and would never hurt his wife! Don’t know that I would’ve been able to resist if he were less noble 😉 Glad your hubby is making sure that his love is recognized to keep things in perspective for you!

Sunshine bright sister: please please continue healing and come back soon! We miss your light…

Gem darling: Thank you for letting me join you! Was a bit cold for me (unlike Icey – I definitely prefer warmth!) but verrrrry soothing. In the past week, it seems that animals are everywhere – first a possum crossed the road in front of me, then I saw a fox in a parking lot Sat night, heard coyotes the other night as I was falling asleep and last night I dreamt of a baby turtle being born/hatching (on my head, LOL).

Laie – So cool about the Reiki training! Go you! When we are all together next year (tee-hee) you can share sooo much healing energy with us!

xxxxooooooxxxxxooooo

P-Mo

• My journey,

Don't worry DD, I won't let anyone hurt ya...I'll stand right in front of you while that train comes right at us. Well for the first train, your on your own for the second one.

Hugs My Journey...

gem

FIRST I HAVE TO PUT ON ANOTHER PAIR OF DEPENDS AFTER WHAT GEM WROTE, ROTFLMAO LMAO....OH GEM YOU HAVE SUCH AWAY WITH WORDS...

DD, I WAS GOING TO ASK YOU TO MARRY ME WITH THOSE LAST,POEMS NEVER MIND ADOPTING YOU...HAHAHAH DD, SENDING YOU ALL THOSE HUGS YOU LOVE TO GET FROM ME 🙂

KEEP OPENING UP DD, YOU WILL BE AMAZED HOW YOUR HEART WILL BE OPENING LITTLE BY LITTLE AND THE LOVE YOU WANT WILL BE ON YOUR DOOR STEP...

NAMASTE

SHEILA

AKA SHATZ

PEACE,LIGHT,LOVE,HOPE,HEALING, AND LAUGHTER

• SUNSHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE, YOU NEVER KNOW DEAR HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU,

SUNSHINE ON MY SHOULDER MAKES ME HAPPY,SUNSHINE IN MY EYES CAN MAKE ME CRY... NOW MY VERSION HEHE..

MY CHILDREN on my shoulders makes me happy

Sunshine in my eyes can GIVE ME HOPE

Sunshine on PPPPPPPPP-MOOOOOO'S WORDS "looks so lovely"

JELLOOOOOOOO SHOTS almost always makes me high

LADY LAIEEEEEEEE "If I had a day that I could give you"

LADY LAIEEEEEEEE "I’d give to you a day just like today"

LADY LAIEEEEEEEE "If I had a song that I could sing for you"

LADY LAIEEEEEEEE "I’d sing a song to make you feel this way"

MY FAIRY'S "on my shoulders makes me happy"

Sunshine in my eyes can GIVE ME LOVE

Sunshine on the "MOON BEAM HOTEL" looks so lovely

QUEEN QQQQ"S JELLLLO SHOTS AGAIN "almost always makes me high"

GEMMMMMMMMMMM "If I had a tale that I could tell you"

QUEEN QQQQQ "I’d tell a tale sure to make you smile"

MOON BEAMMMMMM "If I had a wish that I could wish for you"

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPP- MOOOOOOOOOOO "I’d make a wish for sunshine all the while"

GEMMMMMMMM on my shoulders makes me happy

DD in my eyes YOU can make me cry

BLOOMMMM on the water looks so lovely

QUEEN QQQQQQ' S JELLOOOO SHOTS almost all the time makes me high

ICEY, MOONBEAMMMMMM always MAKES "THE POND FULL OF LIFE"

Words by AKA SHATZ,AKA,MY JOURNEY,AND DD AKA "OUR HANDSOME ENCHANTED POET"

CHORUS BY LADY LAIEEE

Music by, QUEEN QQQQQQ, MOON BEAMMMM, LADY LAIEEEEEE, , PPPPPPPP MOOOOO, AND GEMMMMMM!

PIANO BY SUNSHINNNNNEEEEEE AND BLOOMMMMMMM

THERE SHOULD BE QUEEN QQQ PICTURE WAKING UP POOL BOY I HOPE IT WORKS HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

NAMASTE

SHEILA

SENDING PEACE,LIGHT,LOVE,BLESSINGS,HOPE,MOJO AND LAUGHTER TO ALL OF US

• HEHEHE, I THINK I TOOK THAT PIC FROM MOON BEAM SHHHHHH

HEY WHERE DID THOSE PICTURES GO, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, PURRRRRRRRRRR

I WILL FIND THEM AGAIN..LOL

OK THIS IS GOING TO WORK

• SORRY POOL BOY DISAPPEARED, HAVE NO FEAR QUEEN QQQQQ, I WILL FIND HIM AGAIN!!!!

UNLESS YOU TOOK HIMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFL LMAO

• OMG - I hit post and there it was - MY NEW NAME!! Tingly, goose-pimply, as I read your description. Even though part of me can’t believe your beautiful words could be about me – a part of me recognizes the name instantly. And you won’t believe this: I pulled a Tarot card this morning (like to do that sometimes after yoga/meditation just to see what the universe has to say to me) and the card was "THE STAR" !!!!

“The Star represents the calm after the storm. The raging fires of the Tower have subsided, a litght rain falls, and grace descends like the mist itself. Immersed in the magic mineral waters of Mother Earth, bathed in starlight, the priestess opens herself to the healing power of the Goddess, and her cares begin to dissolve. As she reaches out through prayer to touch the oneness of all life, the same light that radiates from the stars in the sky glows from her.

When you get the Star in a reading, you know you have passed to a new level and something in you has opened to the Goddess. You are ready to ask for help, and you receive it. You trust in the ability of the universe to heal you and you are ready to begin the process of transformation. You can feel beauty radiating through your very being, from the center out. "

"This may be a time when you are aware of the Navaho Changing Woman touching your life, transforming you. PERHAPS YOU WILL TAKE A NEW NAME, TO SIGNIFY THE NEWNESS OF YOURSELF. ALL WITCHES HAVE A SPECIAL, SPIRITUAL OR RITUAL NAME. LISTEN FOR YOURS. It may be any name that comes unique to you - the name of a Goddess or flower or anything else. It will be unique to you and have some symbolic significance, upon which you can meditate as you would a healing dream. Roll the name around in your mind, feel the changes taking place in you on many levels, and imagine yourself reborn, renewed, refreshed. Imagine that your ego becomes her ego, her mind becomes your mind. Feel her beauty in you and your beauty in her; let the separation disappear until you can feel that you are She, you are Goddess, you are love itself.”

How unbelievably wild is that?? The card was reversed which means that I still have some blockages to work through, but the energy is THERE when I’m ready to accept it. And with your loving words and my new name – I am so much closer 😉

Dear Icey – thank you !! You have waved your fairy wand, sprinkled much glitter, and shined your light on me. I’m glowing and my heart is bursting with love and gratitude….

Arwen Grace - Evening Star

• PPPPP MOOOOOOOOO, BEAUTIFUL NAME THAT ICEY AND YOU HAVE CHOSEN,

NOW FOR QUEEN QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ OUR FEISTY SIESTA AND I LOVE TO BE FEISTY HEHEHE, WE WELCOME ANOTHER SIESTA TO JOIN OUR BATTLES HAHAHAH

ALL I DID WAS JUST CREATE A NEW HOT MAIL ACCOUNT FOR MY USER NAME FOR TAROT.

"THATS IT." JUST FOR TAROT.....

MOON BEAMMMMMM, OH HOW I LIKE YOUR IDEA WINK, WINK.!

DO YOU NEED THE THREE OF US TO HELP OUR ICEYYYYYYYYYY, OH HOW SOMETIMES THAT LEO IN ME NEEDS TO ROARRRRRRRRRR HEHE..CONTROL ISSUES UMMMM NOT US LIONS ...LOL

HANG ON ICEY, HANG ON TO ALL OF US, LOTS OF PRAYERS WITH PEACE,HOPE, AND A NEW JOURNEY AWAITS FOR YOU...LOVE YOU MORE SIESTA LOL!

NAMASTE

SHEILA

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• SIESTA QUEEN QQQQQQQQQ I FOUND HIM BEHIND A ROCK, THIS BETTER WORK...

• OK NOW #$%^&&&)((&^%^^%$$$##@#******************************************

• I'M NOT PLAYING ANYMORE I'M TAKING MY PICTURES AND GOING HOME...LOL

• This post is deleted!

• BRING ON THE STILETTO'S HEHE, HES ALSO A FIREMAN,

I THINK I MAY BE HAVING SOME HOT FLASHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• This post is deleted!