The Enchanted Pond

• Dear Everyone,

I just found you and I could not be happier!

EMERGENCE, Thank You for sharing your Angel reading here. I just read it. It's powerful and moving. I also just set my long time Love free. My heart is breaking...

It's good to know there is a place I can say this.

• Morning/Evening. "Today is going to be a great day."

• Dear Decembergirl,

I am glad you found us. Please have a seat on one of the rocks by the Enchanted Pond. Let the warm sunshine come through the tall trees to heal your broken heart. Let all the Queenies and friends of the Pond soak up your saddness. Reach out to grab a tall glass of delectable nectar and don't forget to grab an eclair.

I myself had to let go of my husband and soulmate because he had suddenly passed away. But I can feel your heart breaking in a million pieces like mine did.

I just hope if it was true love and you had set it free. Your soulmate will return to you once again and the love will be a thousands times greater than when it left.

Hugs,

Rooster5

• Dear Rooster5,

Thank you for your warm welcome and kind words. My heart is broken in a million pieces because it was and is the truest love I have ever known. The current circimstances will not allow us to be together and I cannot keep hurting myself. Letting him go is the hardest thing I have ever done. I pray that by setting him free, he will return to me. I love him, but I have to love myself more.

Until the day the Universe allows us to be together again, it's good to know there is this wonderful refuge 🙂

I am saddend to know of the loss of your love and soulmate. I cannot begin to imagine your sorrow and pain. I pray dear Rooster that beauty of love finds its way into your heart one day soon.

• Welcome, December Girl. Come join us on our enchanted pond, where the sun is always warm and the conversation is always friendly, warm and supportive. All of us in here have had an experience with the loss of a soulmate/love, but we can relate and help you with your sadness and lift you up. You came to the right place.

Welcome!

Sunshine

Hi Rooster and all my other sistas!!!

• Long time no speak Pondies!

I just want to acknowledge and thank Laie & Namasteleo for the inspirational soul lifting. Bless you both. May the sun shine upon you both.

Hello & Welcome to all new pond people. Long may you bask in the beauty that is you. I look forward to sharing hearts and stories with you all. Whilst here, just 'be' and be content to just rest the soul. Angel Hugs to you all.

Tonib, Sister! The time for waiting is over. I shall even explain why in just a moment but, for now ... go have your happiness! Glad the move has gone well & your daughter's job is bringing her satisfaction. Stop worrying and start living precious one. No more waiting!

Cactus my lovely ... how goes it? How's that pond of yours? We have lined ours, filled it with water, placed the bronze ripple pot the water shall run over in the centre and have found the right pavers to line it with. I will be placing my sister queenies of the loving winds in each of your royal directions around my reflection pool (great idea Sister Purduemo ... miss you my beautiful cougar!!!!) too. Hope you're healing well and flying high like the Angel thou art!

Keep walking on Sunshine Sister Sunshine! WooHoo to you and your results and an even bigger WOOHOO to the continuance of self preservation and care. God Bless You!!!!! Am so happy to read of your inner strength glowing as you continue to walk the talk. Am so proud of you! Blessings to your precious ones too.

Hey Rooster ... you know what I think for I have told you a lot. So lovely to see you continuing to evolve in your new journey. There is a lotta LOVE for you from Keith, your Guides, the Sisters of Soul and all who grace the enchanted pond. Keep remembering that.

Tanya with all the 3's ... you gorgeous lady with your gorgeous kids! What a joy you are and I am glad that you are surrounded by such evolved souls as your tribe is ... listen closely to what they tell you before bed ... there is much truth in their words. Go be awesome and heavenly and know my love goes with you with the Soul Mate journey.

Lady Laie ... loved your "Pocketful of Sunshine"!!!! Guess what? This song is actually on my ipod!!!! Yes, it is. My favourite moments in the song are the "Take me away" and "Secret Place" ... those words awaken my soul. Love that you love it too. Great suggestion about the Soul Mate songs (was that you? I am so out of it ... hope so.). For me ... My hubby and I had Elvis' "Can't Help Falling In Love" as our wedding song 23 years ago this November. Lyrics?

Wise men say only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay

Would it be a sin

If I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea

Darling so it goes

Some things are meant to be

Take my hand, take my whole life too

For I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea

Darling so it goes

Some things are meant to be

Take my hand, take my whole life too

Part of our Wedding Vows were taken from the "Singin' In The Rain" musical ... "Our love will last till the stars turn cold."

Now ... as for my Gemini Flame ... our song, Funnily enough (or not as there are no accidents in our fair Universe are there?) is the same name my daughter has (only spelt differently) ... Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac.

Lyrics ...

Rhiannon rings like a bell through the night

And wouldn't you love to love her?

Takes through the sky like a bird in flight

And who will be her lover?

All your life you've never seen a woman

Taken by the wind

Would you stay if she promised you Heaven?

Will you ever win?

She is like a cat in the dark

And then she is the darkness

She rules her life like a fine skylark

And when the sky is starless

Taken by the wind

Will you ever win? Will you ever win?

Rhiannon

Rhiannon

Rhiannon

Rhiannon

She rings like a bell through the night

And wouldn't you love to love her?

She was alive like a bird in flight

And who will be her lover?

Taken by the wind

Will you ever win? Will you ever win?

Rhiannon

Rhiannon

Rhiannon

Taken by, taken by the sky

Dreams unwind

Love's a state of mind

Dreams unwind

Love's a state of mind

© WELSH WITCH MUSIC;

Something quite amazing happens when one looks over the lyrics two souls have chosen as being significant, doesn't it? One awakens. One sees more of what soul filled bond is present and one loves from a deeper sense of self. What a remarkable thing. Bless you for the blessing.

And Sista Quenkath ... I tip my Bacardi in your Tequila's direction. Cheers my partay gal!!!!! Love your beauty and joy and look forward to spending time with you again! Hugs Baybee!!!!!

Dear Purduemo ... I miss you too babe! I did manage to read of your adventures and, at this point, I am hoping you have had a full blown happy moment or three or ... Go You and your new found love interests. I am with you my lovely ... cheering you on and sending you whispers of encouragement. Can't thank you enough either for the exceptionally humbling words you sent my way in your last messages. You lifted my soul so much and I love you for it. Thanks honey!

Namasteleo my beautiful porch swinging, pond basking gorgeous soul sista! May all the Angels hold you close and remind you to look in the mirror to see "YOU" ... the you we all see. Blessings you wonderful being!!!!!

And, now ... I wish to share just a brief Soul Mate story. First, a little background. Last week I won 2 Movie Tickets to the Premiere screening of "Letters to Juliet". Last night, my hubby and I went. My fellow pond sisters, queens of the loving winds and new found ladies of light ... this is a movie to see! My dearest Tonib ... this really, REALLLLY applies to you. Here is a young girl, engaged and in Italy on a sort of honeymoon trial with her fiance. She comes across Juliet's house and watches so many women writing letters of love (it's pain, it's fears, it's memories etc) to Juliet and then posting them to the wall. She finds a woman who collects all these letters & follows her thus learning of the women who respond to these letters. She too, finds a long hidden letter and sends a letter to the woman who wrote it ... a very, very long time ago. What follows is a tale of GREAT LOVE and SOUL MATES of epic proportions. Tonib, we learn that wasted time is just that and that loving is living. It is a lesson in having the courage to recognize love before us and to seize it. Fate is working as hard as it can and sometimes, well, we just need to help it be its magical self. Not only in the movie, but for all of us ... in our lives. It is never too late. Don't let "What if" become an echo within you ... any of you. Love is life. Write to Juliet and hold your love in your heart and always ACT!

And, on that note ... May the loving winds bless you all.

Angel Hugs,

Icey x o x

• Hey, hey! Love this thread! :0

• Hi My Sistas and friends!

Lauren has an evaluation today, so I have a rare day off from work!! Got lots I should be doing, but I wanted to check in with my sistas and say HI! Hoping everything is lovely with you all. The kids are happy and thriving. Work will take more because my office manager is undergoing another surgery, they found more cancer in the marginal tissue they took along with her tumor, they are going to clean the tissue out up to her collarbone to attempt to get all the cancer. I pray she will recover from all this, she is such a nice, sweet and kind person and it's hard to see her going through all this.

Well, going to get Logan registered for Kindergarten now.

You Queenie Sistas have a great day, have a jello shot for me!

Sunshine

• Wherefore art thou Pondies?????

Lear Broom Jet shout out for my fellow queenies! Come share the LOVE with me!!!!!

Icey x

• There you are Sunshine!

I truly hold your boss in my heart. It is so hard to understand why such sadness and hardship befalls such lovely people, isn't it? I am hoping that some sunshine rests upon her soon.

Hoping Lauren's evaluation and Logan's enrolment goes well and that, perhaps, later on you'll be having a jello shot of your own hey? May your busy day still manage to have a ray of golden love within it. Will be thinking of you.

Angel Hugs,

Icey x

• We'll pray for her Sunshine, Happy day everyone! I'm chilling today! :0

• tonib3741 --- glad to read you are all settled in and that your daughter got a great paying job even if it is a temp. one. Get out and about your new area, learn where things are and things to do. I've lived/travelled all over and doing this will help you start a life apart from your daughter. Plus, you won't be missing her so much! Look into a class or something where people gather to learn about something you are interested in.

Fourteen years is a long time …. hope you didn't miss an opportunity : ( Not on the proposal, just to have a pleasant in person meeting. Maybe you should do it ??? Meet up for lunch or something. Time flows forward, go with it. Don't bypass other opportunities with another person …..

emergence --- I'm with cactuss --- Congrats on the Reiki !! I think I can lose the duct tape, LOL ! Keep up the wonderful goal of self-healing so you can bring that experience to others! Angels have surrounded you always …. you're never alone, Sweetie.

poetic555 --- Put on the sunscreen while on the dock, loll, those Margarhitas will hit fast especially if Quenkath or Icearia are tending the bar ---ROFL ! Glad you stopped by again and love that you've found a place to rest your mind …. keep praying and looking inside you, let peace ---- real peace, filled with calming love --- in …. Remember, you really Are okay & where you are meant to be.

Triple 3 Tanya ---- Beautiful family! Hope your Mother's Day was filled with laughter--- looks like a giggly bunch ! I really liked the words from your song, ' our love goes round and round' Ain't that the truth!! Hope your SM gets it together.

Sunshine7959 ---- Its wonderful that you and rooster have finally gotten each others messages through. I was so rooting for you both. I wish I could have been outside the window listening to you play! Glad you gifted yourself with an easy, relaxing day. Congrats on the grades, but more than that ---surviving accounting! UGH!!! Your Work Sista--- sorry to hear about the second surgery…. she'll be okay for a bit. Not sure if this message is for her or your blood sista ---- check bones. ( i'm leaning towards work sista.) Let her get thru this surgery first, just Keep this in mind. Hope your sister in La is getting thru the pain and that your Mom is holding up. What a busy day you have planned ---- Lauren & Logan! Good luck with everything!

Namasteleo ---- Liked the post on Happiness! Such an appropriate post for mothers and anyone else! youtube: a mother's love is infinite! It was a very sweet song, thank you! The video reminded me of something( Not sentimental!) the kids still tease about to this day …. It was Spring school vacation and it was a cold, raw day so they had been inside all day. I tried to get them all interested in an art/craft project while I was making dinner. The girls were game, but the boys wanted to go upstairs and play with their toys. Ah, peace …lasted for about 45mins..The girls sat at the kitchen table while I was cooking and a fight broke out upstairs. I, stupidly, kept refereeing from downstairs for like 20mins., then snapped! I slapped down the stirring ladle,charged to the bottom of the stairs, and yelled --- You boys,knock it off or you are going to stand outside at the oak tree until your father gets home! --- complete household silence( i never yelled at them, lol!)---and walked back into the kitchen. The girls looked at me and burst out laughing! It dawned on me the absurdity of what I said and I started laughing …. the boys followed suit in like 5 minutes. The saying 'stand outside at the oak tree' has become something one of them will say to the other when something comes up and they tease each other for getting in 'big trouble' ROFL! Crazy Mama! Love is infinite and complete with every emotion!

quenkath --- did u say tequila? LOL! I just bought some yesterday and triple sec in prep. for my oldest 30th b-day --- they want to make margarhitas --- uh oh!

Welcome, Decembergirl!

Enjoy the week everyone!

• Icearia ---- The night before you posted about Letters to Juliet" I saw it advertised on TV. Synchronicity! At the end of March a magazine had a cover story on SM's. I bought it with the hope that there would be some really good stuff inside. Well, the article mostly shared couple stories, but a poll was taken of couples in long-term intimate relationship with a few SM questions. Here's some from the poll:

of the 69% who believe in a SM, 65% feel they're with the SM now.

66% would,if they could do it all over again, choose the same person.

Everything can be said AND felt with music!! Your wedding song was one my ex would sing to me! I love music from all eras and 'Pocketful' was out right after he proposed. I kept tossing it around as a song along with 'Fly Me to the Moon'and 'More.' 'More' was special to my Man & I because he had never heard it and asked me if I knew of it. It has always been one of my favorites and I request he play it ( guitar) all the time. A portion:

More -- Bobby Darin

More than the greatest love the world has known

This is the love that I give to you alone

More than the simple words I try to say

I only live to love you more each day.

More than you'll ever know

My arms long to hold you so

My life will be in your keeping

Waking, sleeping, laughing, weeping.

Longer than always is a long, long time

But far beyond forever, you'll be mine

I know I never lived before

And my heart is very sure

No one else could love you more.

The part, "I know I never lived before" suited him, but so not me .... Having dreamt of past lives, and dreamt of my past with him years before meeting and then, meeting him on the flight .... well, this one fit soooo much better --- As the song says, No accident .....in Love or my life!

The Keeper of the Stars -- Tracy Byrd

It was no accident me finding you

Someone had a hand in it

Long before we ever knew

Now I just can't believe you're in my life

Heaven's smilin' down on me

As I look at you tonight

I tip my hat to the keeper of the stars

He sure knew what he was doin'

When he joined these two hearts

I hold everything

When I hold you in my arms

I've got all I'll ever need

Thanks to the keeper of the stars

Soft moonlight on your face oh how you shine

It takes my breath away

Just to look into your eyes

I know I don't deserve a treasure like you

There really are no words

To show my gratitude

So I tip my hat to the keeper of the stars

He sure knew what he was doin'

When he joined these two hearts

I hold everything

When I hold you in my arms

I've got all I'll ever need

Thanks to the keeper of the stars

It was no accident me finding you

Someone had a hand in it

Long before we ever knew.

Two weeks ago, the daughter that just got engaged and her fiancee were over. My oldest son was there doing downloaded Calculus homework with the computer playing music too. Daughter called over her fiancee and said listen to this song, what do you think, I want it for our wedding song ....... out played, Keeper of the Stars! Awwww....

Getting better at this .... typing and copying before posting. Only took 3 hours to do so, LOL Hope all is well! gotta get moving

• Dear icearia,

Thanks for the compliments on my family and for your love. By the way I was the one who suggested we all share our favorite SM theme song but as I had mentioned the idea did come to me after I had read Laie's SM song post. Wish more would share theirs : ).

Dear Sunshine,

Sending you my love and prayers.

Dear Laie4,

Thank you also for the compliments on my family. Yes, they are constantly going between giggling and fighting together all day long. Since I was an only child growing up their interactions and relationship with each other is something foreign to me but I am learning from them the things I missed as an only child.

To all other Enchanted Pondies I hope you have a peaceful day and I am sending you LOVE!

XOXOXO333Tanya

• My Dearest Laie,

O Beautiful Soul Sista ... how truly special of you to share your life, your love and the words to amazing songs with us. I am deeply touched. Do grab a friend, a daughter (or two) or anyone you love and go see "Letters to Juliet". And yes, synchronicity is alive and well where you are! The sign hath spoken huh? We (as in all Enchanted Pondies) could make this our signature movie ... along with "Serendipity" ... another soul / destiny movie. I am so in love with the whole seizing our destiny thing!!! Art thou listening Tonib?????

I thought your 'crazy momma' moment with your kids was hilarious! What an angel you are! And, how amazing that your daughter wants to have "The Keeper of the Stars" as a wedding song. WOW! I am not familiar with this song (will check it out) but the lyrics are simply beautiful. I hope the plans for the wedding give you so much joy. I have spent many a moment thinking of you regarding this. It is the 'perfect' way for you to live from the inside-out. Happy, HAPPY moments beautiful sista!

And now, here's an interesting twist to our soul mate discussions ... those statistics! Hmmm ... I have always been a bit of a 'what if' girl and often allow my mind the freedom to sift through scenarios other than the ones I had chosen. Whilst not an overwhelming majority, 66% said they would choose the same person to have their experience over again with hey? Well, that is really interesting. I would be a part of the other 34% I think. I would opt for a life with the Gemini guy ... with the being that sent my being into hyperventilation (amongst other things). Yes, I do think I would try a different life ... no marriage, no kids ,,, just soul awareness and the allowance of truth to lead me. Wonder how THAT life would have gone? And yes, I have wondered about that ... a lot. Wonder what kind of person I'd be now? So many wonderings ... what would my fellow sista queens and pond friends do? Would you choose the same person if the choice was offered?

Thanks Laie, my love, for ... well ... being the beautiful soul thou art!

Blessings of enormous size to you.

Angel Hugs,

Ice x

• Hey Tanya with all the threes,

Thanks for pointing out the beginning of the song tributes to my grey head ... I couldn't remember who had begun such a lovely thing ... seems like both you & Laie had the same message.

You are welcome. It is lovely to see beings accept compliments and love. We all think this is just a natural thing but, in day to day living, compliments are some of the hardest things to accept. I am really glad you did! Thanks for leading by example.

I did find it interesting that you now have with your family what you yourself did not. That is truly fascinating in lots of ways because it is every inch a karmic thing, I think. We come back (if you believe that is) to focus on learning and developing and indeed, evolving, in areas other than what we have known before. We use the inner wisdom and gifts accumulated and achieved across many life-times to help us do so and here you are, already consciously living a different experience and awareness. That's really amazing! The fact that you are conscious of the lessons for you here is an incredibly evolved way to experience your life. Go you. The blessings in this, for you, are remarkable. And, your kids are very cute!

I, through years of inner study, have come to understand only a few things about my being ... one of which is a lifetime so far removed from the one I have presently that it kind of explains why I am living so closely with so many people. I also see the warning signs of not allowing myself to fall into the trap of repeating behaviour patterns and thoughts. I can physically feel those moments where I want to run and go back to my 'old' ways ... It is no easy thing to live a life that is opposite to the soul's call despite knowing that the soul needs this current experience. It's like living in an eternal paradox. I envy you in being able to see the bright side of what you are doing. I often feel like I am living with someone blowing out the candle that I keep trying to light.

And, phew ... not sure where that came from, or why but, out in the open it is and, although I have wrestled with keeping it or deleting it, it shall stay. Perhaps I will come back to these words at some point and feel an epiphany coming on Ha Ha ?

I wish you a life filled with wonder and awe as you learn from those you have brought close to you.

Blessings,

Ice x

• My Zen calendar for today says ... "Here-and-now contain eternity".

Appropriate huh?

There are no accidents ... there is purpose in everything.

May the winds grace you in love,

Ice x

• Thanks Icearia, It means a lot to have your kind words and thoughts. I will keep that in mind for Debbie about the bones, but my sister does have it in her bones, it is also on her brain, they are doing radiation now to eradicate it, but her hips, left leg and spine are involved now. Insanity!!

Poetic, thank you for your prayers and lovely thoughts, we all need prayer so much, I thank you and appreciate you.

333Tanya, Thank you for your loving concern,

i am praying that both my sister and office manager are okay. It gets crazy at times.

To my other sistahs,

Thank you for each and everyone of your great spirits!! You all lift me up quite a bit!!

• Keep on keeping on Sunshine ... keep that face to the light.

Angel Hugs.

• Good Morning/Evening,

Boy oh boy when we think we have problems someone else has worse. I'm not going to complain about my troubles, I wish peace, prosperity, good health and strength to all you sisters in light. Wow! I think sometimes we humans have much to endure, Sunshine my continued prayers. Laie4 I love your spirit and your wonderful vibes you put out. Soul sisters unite and fight for the common good and decency of our fellowman and woman! I think I had to much to drink! (smile)....