The Enchanted Pond

• Hello All, I feel so welcome here, more beautiful souls, I'm digging this pond thing, I'm laying on the dock and the sun is shining and I feel so good and at peace with the Universe. Lovely! I think I'll have a frozen Marguerita too! :()

• Dear Emergence,

Thanks for sending me positive energy from your world. I am sorry to hear about your brother sudden taken away from his love ones in a blink of an eye.

I can feel the pain of your shattered heart. I can sense that you know from your heart and mind of what true love is. You are right if this love was meant to be abd you let it go freely it will return to you in a thousand times fold.

All I can send you my dear is more positive energy and prayers to help your inner self travel this journey.

Hugs,

Rooster5

• Sistah Emergence,

I feel your sadness and I am here to support you. Seems as if there is always so much more pain than love with our soulmates, maybe they just need to grow and evolve up to our levels.....

Like Rooster, I can send you positive energy and prayers, and my friendship.

LOve,

Sunshine

• Hey Rooster,

I am so happy to hear of your first transaction. Know that Keith is watching you with great pride, and he is still seeing all your handiwork, he is beside you cheering you on.

How do I get to see your baby things? I told you I would be one of your first customers.....

I am so happy that you have achieved your dream, keep up the good work.

Just completed my midterm accounting exam, did good, but not as well as I wanted.

Think i will just leave it alone for the weekend, rest my brain.LOL

See you around the pond.!

Sunshine

• Happy Mothers day to all Mothers!

• Dear Sunshine,

I am glad you did well on your exams. I think it was great that you have passed all your exams since you have other items filling your plate right now.

Before I announce that I was starting a new business at the Enchanted Pond another friend of mine contracted me for an assignment. I am sorry that you weren't my first customer.

I really do not have a website. My business works like this...you tell me what you want and I will try to create the designed clothing.

If you must know I have already did create an item for sweetpea. To make it complete I need the size of your daughter that was in the picture. I gather from the picture your daughter likes sesame street characters.

If you would like to use my email address to give me that information...

My mind is telling me that Keith is right here when I make my creation but it feels so different that he is not physically here to see what I have done and to joke with me.( you can read the last post I wrote about my other creations).

Are you ready for the rain storms? I guess umbrellas are in order.

Please e-mail me so we can talk to you over the weekend.

Hugs,

Rooster5

• Good Evening my Fellow Enchanted Pond Sisters,

I hope all is well with everyone. Rooster congratulations on your first transaction. Emergence you are right to set your SM free he will return if it was really meant to be. Sunshine I hope things are getting better for you. I must confess I was unable to kick my SM to the curb and have let him back into my life once again. Maybe I forgot to mention before that he is separated from his wife and they are both living with their families. One of the main reasons he can't divorce her is because in the country where we live and the type of religious marriage contract they have it was written that he must pay a large sum of money before he could ever divorce her or he would have to go to jail unless she forgives him and signs that she will divorce without receiving the money which is something she is refusing to do. Anyway his excuse for being unavailable for the past couple of months was that his father is unable to work at the moment and because he is the oldest in his family he is now the one who has to support his mother, brothers and sisters. The good thing though is he has asked me to find an apartment for us to live together. I really hope this will all work out and this will be able to happen because I know if we could at least live together things will start getting better for both of us despite all of our personal problems at the moment. Well enough for the update on my life for now. Looking forward to sitting on my rock and reading about the rest of you! Sending LOVE to ALL!

XOXOXO333Tanya

• Dearest poetic, sunshine and rooster,

Thank you 🙂 Thank you for the positive energies and sharing the pain.

Yesterday was not a good day because my emotions was like a roller coaster ride. Normally, it would be so easy for me to switch the off button and focus on my work and something else but yesterday was plain madness. I couldn't NOT thinking of him for 1 sec! I believe it was because it was his birthday and that hurts a lot. Not to be able to wish him etc. Also, I just received my Reiki attunement recently and I am experiencing the "spiritual awakening" at this moment. In order to be a Reiki practitioner and to heal others, I need to make sure that I am totally healed myself. Part of the attunement are; Old stuff seem to be coming up. Sudden waves of emotions. Changes in physical and spiritual sense. Feelings get stronger etc... I need to accept them and let them "boil".It is part of healing.

Dear all sisters,

I received a beautiful angels reading yesterday and I would like to share with my sisters here. Normally I rather keep this to myself but I feel so much love and support here and it just feels right to share this beautiful message with all of you;-

The angels first show me how lively you are and in a relationship, you are great fun. They say that you and X shared a lot of happy moments and it’s the fun factor, the laughter, and the high spirits that keep you connected. The bond you too have is very powerful. It looks as though there has been some other influence that has caused you to part. I do see that you may still be together. Whether this would have been a ‘future long term together’, I’m not sure, but certainly longer than you both were before. The trouble has come from outside influences and not making each other and both your happiness’s as the first priority. This is no selfish act, this is determining what is important and you may then help other people, because you are in a good place to do so and the stress that is diminished is good for everyone. It will make you both a better person. I think when you and X are alone you touch your real feelings and the truth of your situation. Ultimately I don’t think that things are quite finished and if you could spend time with each other, just talking, it would really help you both to feel better about the situation. There’s a feeling of exploration connected to this relationship where you are both learning about yourselves through each other, so unfinished business seems somehow to affect you both at a personal level. Find a "neutral" ground. It’s then, when you both feel safe and together that you can be truly open and honest with each other.

Archangel Michael is here to tell you, " You are on the right path! I am right beside you to lend you my strength and courage because I know that you are facing challenges in your life now which seems too much to be handle alone but I know you will conquer them and be much stronger because of them. YOU ARE POWERFUL he shouts. I know you are concerned about X. Be the best YOU that YOU can be. The relationship with X is too "difficult" to manifest is it not? Have patience and re think the situation. It is just not the right thing for him at this time of life. Be his friend and put out your desires and let the Universe work on them behind the scenes. Talk to his angels and to his Higher Self, you know you can do that. From your heart, tell his angels what your desire are and let them work from within X. Free will is a large component of the answer to this question. But fear not. You will have that someone special, of that all of your angels are very certain about this. Opportunities will arise. Be open to them. Embrace them. Your Spirit will guide you as long as you don't close the door to it and ignore your inner voice. Pay attention to the repetitive thoughts or dreams or visions, those are your guidance - your Divine pathway. You can have other means of receiving Divine guidance but Clairsentience is your primary means of communication.

Archangel Gabriel is here to tell you," It is time for you to assume your leadership power and position, and lovingly guide others. Embrace your power in a loving way, and use it for the greater good. I'll guide your actions, so they inspire and motivate others. I'll replace any self doubt about your qualifications, with an increased desire to serve, help and teach."

And Archangel Uriel is here to tell you, "You know what to do. Trust your inner knowledge, and act upon it without delay. You are far wiser than you realize, and your inner wisdon has already given you the answers that you seek. Embrace this knowledge, and trust it."

This message keeps me going and determined that things will be okay. What's more, when I received this message, Robbie William was singing "Angel" on the radio. Coincidence or sign, it was just wonderful! It is so comforting to know that the angels are with me. LOL...typing this brought me to tears all over again! 🙂

Lots of love,

x x x

p/s - Happy Mother's Day to all of you MUMMY!!!

Have a wonderful weekend all!

• Dear Laie4,

Your song lyrics post gave me another idea for a pond participation offering. I'd like to know what are the lyrics to everybody's favorite SM theme song. I myself have many favorites but I'll share the one that came to my mind this morning when I woke up:

"Joy Ride" By Mariah Carey

Baby baby don't you ever let go

Got a feeling that my heart's never known

I found love

Tender kisses and I'm floating on air

You can have me anytime, anywhere

When you need me I will always be there

I found love

And our love goes round and round

Way up high, a joy ride

We can touch the stars above

We found love

And our love was heaven sent

From the day we first met

We've got something they can't touch

We found love

Loving you is like a taste of heaven

Wanna gaze into your eyes forever

Run away and spend our lives together

I've found love

Baby baby

All it takes is one touch

And immediately I feel a rush

Baby boy, too much is never enough

I found love

I don't need anything

When you're here next to me

Nobody in this whole wide world

Could ever replace you in my eyes

We found paradise

Forever you and I

Our love goes round and round

On a joy ride

with ya babe, with ya babe,

with ya babe, with you baby

• Dearest Tanya333,

Thank you so much for your message. When I read your post, this came to me suddenly. I feel that the angel message I received, I meant to share it with you and your situation. Don't ask me how but I feel guided to copy paste this part of the message, specially for you. LOL...I am trying not to doubt or ask when my intuition hits me, Archangel Michael told me in another reading to stop asking or talking and let the angels talk instead 🙂

"The trouble has come from outside influences and not making each other and both your happiness’s as the first priority. This is no selfish act, this is determining what is important and you may then help other people, because you are in a good place to do so and the stress that is diminished is good for everyone. It will make you both a better person. I think when you and X are alone you touch your real feelings and the truth of your situation. Ultimately I don’t think that things are quite finished and if you could spend time with each other, just talking, it would really help you both to feel better about the situation. There’s a feeling of exploration connected to this relationship where you are both learning about yourselves through each other, so unfinished business seems somehow to affect you both at a personal level. Find a "neutral" ground. It’s then, when you both feel safe and together that you can be truly open and honest with each other."

I think getting the apartment together is a great idea for you both! Wishing you all the luck and all the love in the world!

Lots of love,

x x x

• Dear Emergence,

Thank you so much for sharing this with me. When I read your post I also had the feeling that some of it might be applied to me and I am glad you were able to confirm this feeling for me. I too hope your situation turns out for the best and I feel it will. I have learned because my SM has left and returned four times in the past year that patience, persistence and positivity and letting the universe handle the situation are the things that have worked for me and helped me through this situation. Wishing you LOVE!

XOXOXO333Tanya

• Hey sisters, I finally moved to Florida, already been fishing, got burned already by the hot sun. and yes I'm still talking to my intenet boyfriend. We just talked 2 days ago. Maybe some day, just some day we might meet. Blessings to all.

• Dearest Emergence, I thank you also! You are on the right path be strong! Happy Mothers day to you too!

• Hi, Everyone around the pond. So-o-o happy to be around our enchanted pond again. I have missed being here. I finished my accounting midterm yesterday (Friday morning) at 2:am Eastern time. Whew, what a relief. I actually aced my English lit exam a couple of days ago, and lucky I wasn't asked to do a spreadsheet, otherwise the accounting grade would be different, LOL. I definitely need more studying to understand making entries on ledgers, all that jazz, but I am glad to be back in the warm loving atmosphere of our pond.

333Tanya, I hope all works out well for you and your sm. I am happy for you and send my positive energies your way, Just be careful okay? Your laws sound really strict, please be sure you are safe.

Rooster, your e-mail is deleted by big brother, so I missed it. Lauren does like sesame street and she also loves Dora the Explorer and the backyardigans, she is so into those characters and the shows, she and Logan (who loves Wow Wow Wubzy) never watch regular tv, which is okay by me. Don't be sorry, I said I wanted to be one of your first customers, not necessarily the actual first one, we are all good, I 'm just really excited about your business getting started!! Do you have facebook? I'm on it. Left my name on the last thread, Soulmates 2, you can find me there, just send a message so i know it is you.

tonib 3741, thanks for coming back to see us, glad you like FL and fun in the sun. Please come back often and talk to us, your rock is still here with your name on it.

Emergence, I am really happy you shared your angel reading with us, that is really awesome. I can hardly wait until this darned retrograde is over, so much insanity has been going on, we need normalcy again.

To all my Sistas and Queenies: Happy Mother's day and hope everyone has an awesome day!!

Been missing you guys!!

Love you all,

Sunshine (Tamlyn)

• Blessings to all!

• Happy Mother's Day to all Enchanted Pond Mother's. Here is a picture of me and my children. Hope others will share a picture of theirs too!

XOXOXO333Tanya

• Sorry first picture was too big.

• Ok last try. Hopefully this resize works.

• Dear Sunshine,

Congratulations on your good grades! Glad to see you have time to visit us here at the pond. We missed you. Thanks for sending me your positive energies. Happy Mother's Day! Make sure you do something special only for yourself and I want to hear about what you did ok? Take Care.

XOXOXO333Tanya

• Beautiful family 333Tanya! Have an extra blessed day tomorrow!!

Cactuss