I need Aries love help!

• Thank you, Brett.... 🙂 Your motivational reply gave me fuzzies and made me smile. I needed that.... 🙂

• Hi Marsfeml

Thank you. And happy belated birthday. I don't know call be bias, but I feel March Aries people are true Aries. I through a party on time for only March Aries. And it was uncanny how we all acted the same, but it was very cool too. It was nice to know that there were others who felt and acted the way you do. It also helped with figuring you out.

It was a pleasure meeting you too. And you too have a great week.

Brett

• @ Brett Simms - I have that exact same book! Hit the nail on the head, especially the "your secret self" part lol amazing! Happy belated birthday as well, in true rebellion fashion, ididn't plan my 30th till the very last second, arghhhh I feel all your frustrations and optimistic joys fellow March 28th-er 🙂

• Your so welcome. I'm so glad I was able to help. If with anything to make you smile and help you to feel good . Thank you for posting your question. I got to meet some very good people such as yourself.

• Almondee

I did more less the same thing. I started out with one plan then went to two, three and so on. Until finally the day arrives and what did I do. Spent it alone working in my garden. lol Isn't that funny? I spend all that time planning and I didn't even do one.. But it was still a great birthday all the same.

Woude, Almondee and Marsfeml I'd like to keep in touch. Lets do so on this website. Which by the way I think is right on. This site has helped me learn a lot about myself. I hope it has for you guys as well. Now I know why I do, say and believe the way I do.

Brett

• Brett

Although you were alone on your bday I pretty much was as well... in my mind through the whole dinner I thought "why the hell did I plan this, I need some me time" but I concur! So glad I decided to be nosy and explore the forums lol ahhh, the joys of it all 🙂 I"m still learning with open arms. A pleasure~

• Almondee

Don't get me wrong. Even though I spent my birthday alone. I had a good time. I totally enjoy my me time. And if your like me and I'm sure you are. You are always helping people. Putting your wants and needs on the back burner. And your to proud to ask for any kind of help. Because it's a great feeling to do something and then get complimented on it. And you can kick back and say Yes I did it or made it.. Those compliments are big boosts for our ego. I was born at 5:05 a.m So I really like the mornings. I love watching the sunrise. The beginning of a new day. I'm glad you explored the forum,, because it's been a real pleasure meeting you. And it was a pleasure to have met Woude. I hope the best for her. Then again like they say. When one door closes another one opens. Well I've got some errands to do. You take care and have a great day my fellow Arieian.

Brett

• I love the idea of keeping in touch! 🙂

Thanks for all the confidence boosts, Brett.... 🙂

• Brett,

Yes, let's keep in touch. I am glad to have met you and some others here. I have learned more about myself on this site too, and it's a great feeling to know there are others that think, feel, and act in the same way. It's an expansion on self-exploration of sorts.

And, Happy belated Birthday to you as well. I spent my birthday alone too! I took a road trip in the car and it was a nice retreat from the day to day routine. I spent a while planning where I was going to go, what to see, etc. and ended up doing something different once I got to my destination lol. It made me laugh out loud to read what you posted about making plans and then doing something different because I go through that quite often ... I think it's the adventure seeking part of us that pops in at the last minute to shake things up from a routine now and then, even it is doing something that may not seem exciting it's like refusing to follow a path but to make your own 😉

Woude,

Hang in there. You're a very sweet and good person. Things will work out for you in the best of ways.

Goodnight everyone. Sleep well and sweet dreams!

• Brett,

Yes, let's keep in touch. I am glad to have met you and some others here. I have learned more about myself on this site too, and it's a great feeling to know there are others that think, feel, and act in the same way. It's an expansion on self-exploration of sorts.

And, Happy belated Birthday to you as well. I spent my birthday alone too! I took a road trip in the car and it was a nice retreat from the day to day routine. I spent a while planning where I was going to go, what to see, etc. and ended up doing something different once I got to my destination lol. It made me laugh out loud to read what you posted about making plans and then doing something different because I go through that quite often ... I think it's the adventure seeking part of us that pops in at the last minute to shake things up from a routine now and then, even it is doing something that may not seem exciting it's like refusing to follow a path but to make your own 😉

Woude,

Hang in there. You're a very sweet and good person. Things will work out for you in the best of ways.

Goodnight everyone. Sleep well and sweet dreams!

• Woude,

Just checking in, and seeing how you are doing.

• Hi Brian 🙂

Well, it is still occupying my mind... a lot. I don't get out much (I own a company that keeps me nailed to the floor most days), and I'm finding it hard to put the issue out of my head.

There has been no communication between Darren and I this week. He attempted to call me on Sunday evening, but I missed the call. By the time I called back, two hours later, he did not answer. I assume he was in bed. Nothing since....

Today I was actually wondering if I should be sending him a note to say that I am still interested in talking, but I decided against it b/c I wasn't sure if it would be the right thing to do. I just know that any time I have said to him that I am walking away from this b/c he won't commit to talking (like on this past Friday), he pulls me back in and tells me we 'will' talk. Well, I'm still waiting... 😞

• Marsfeml, thank you so much... All of you are so great and kind...I just can't get over it! I'm so glad I came to this site... ❤

• Hello, I have read most of your posts Woude, and I can see you are confused and hurt with his aloofness. I am a Leo, and most of my family members and friends are Aries. Aries men are pretty powerful, and rules by the planet Mars. It's all about Me, Me, Me, I am, I am, I am. LOL pretty self centered, but are great, because I love their get go attitude and daring adventurist, and can do attitude. Aries folks usually know what they want, and how to get it. especially Aries men. Most people would view an Aries personality as being extremely selfish. It is all about comfort zone for you two.

You wrote in one of your posts: "Our relationship has been incredible up to this point, but I know he is very guarded with his feelings...he told me once he won't say he loves me until he knows for sure."

There is your answer... he won't tell you how he feels because he is not sure. that means he is not convinced that you are the one for him. You basically have shown too much of your feelings for him, and you wear your heart on your sleeve, so there is no guessing on what you are wanting from him. You are not making him work for you. whatever happened to dating? it seems that women go on a few dates with a guy, and don't want to continue unless there is some form of commitment. it just does not work that way. some folks can take a long time to decide what they want, and others seem to know immediately.

There are never any guarantees of a relationship lasting into the forever zone. I could easily say he is your soulmate, but so are your parents, siblings, and other important people in your life. soulmates often come into your life to teach you something.. an interchangeable teacher/student on a soul level.

he is not going to miss you or chase you if you keep texting him, calling him, and asking him where you two are heading. he does not know, and neither do you. why not enjoy the moment, and stop worrying about the future.

If you continue to persist with the way you have been, you will lose him for good. Give him something to wonder about. otherwise he will get bored and move on.

Aries men do not like needy women who needs to be assured of whether the relationship is on steady ground or up in the air. There will always be change, and there is not anything you can do about it.

when you communicate with him try communicating with him directly. TExting is not the best way to communicate a serious conversation. Serious issues are best left for direct communication. ie; telephone, face to face.

Has it ever occurred to you, that he may have another girlfriend? Those are my feelings intuitively that he is torn between you and another.

If you want a desirable outcome here, it would be best to pull back entirely. he will get the message, and I will bet he will contact you.

Good luck.. Ms Sunny

• Woude,

Yup, You should communicate. It does not have to be anything heavy just yet, just a hello. In fact I get the feeling you should wait till Mercury gets out of retro to do the heavy conversation, but as far as basic communication right now, that would be fine.

• It would not occur to me that this Aries man would have another girlfriend (be torn between two women) because Aries are very faithful and too honest for duplicity.

• Aries are not always faithful, and you have to look at the entire natal chart. Bottom line, if he really wants to be with her, then why is he ducking and weaving. Intuitively, I do feel there is alot more going on there than what he or even she has said here or elsewhere. Leo are honest as well, but not all Leos are going to be faithful. something tells me he has not been upfront with her and is staying low. they will probably get back together, because she won't leave him alone. It's really her that is pushing the envelope here. But then again she does have the right to know what he is really up to. I say there is someone else, and I picked that up psychically. he most likely will NEVER admit it until she decides to find out on her own. I feel he is lying to her.

• Hi,

Now most arein men are loyal and a bit wimpy, they are all not totally the same, as areian women, having said that, they do like the chase, but you told him how you feel play the hard ball game..

you said it now just give him time and yourself to toopnder if it really worth it and would he give what will make ou happy?

• Ms Sunny

Since you don't know the man personally I think you should leave such a definite conclusion to his behavior out of this.

• Marsfeml

YES MADAM! OR SIR!

you can't tell me what to do... please, she posted this for all to read, and left it open for anyone to answer. who are you, her cop? watch dog?