For you Irish Brian T.

• Hello Brian,

Okay, so, let's figure out your house! Regarding finances, that could be in two areas of your home. The north area represents career and lifepath. The auspicious element in that area is water. You would have things like a table fountain (you can find those little things everywhere, use distilled water). Incorporate things that are reflective, like a mirror, art depicting water and other reflective things like cut crystal. I am sure you have things in your home already that you can move there, you don't have to go out and buy some Waterford or Baccarat although it is pretty easy on the eyes and somehow makes wine taste better! Also, you could use things that have a flowing or freeform shape, asymmetrical with a darker to black color tone. The secondary element in the north is metal. These things could be metal accessories like candle holders, small statues or a vast coin collection!, rare of course! The elements to try and mitigate would be earth and wood. If you have a recliner there, so be it, can't get rid of furniture. Maybe put a dark, flowing throw over it. Southeast represents wealth and prosperity. This area would be wood. Maybe a guitar, (I think if you played you could probably play very well and be a good release for you), bookcase, books, plants, a vase of flowers (red) cloth, art depicting nature...The color tone here would be red. Don't go haywire and make everything red but for sure it should have an influence. The secondary element is water. You know what to do here, again, small fountain, mirror...Aside from Feng Shui, I don't get that you are really into your job, it serves a function but not a passion. Are you doing what you really want to do? You ever thought of writing? You write extremely well, beautiful prose, excellent communicator. Hell, maybe you are just rotten with money! No, I am just kidding, I think you are probably quite responsible but maybe not doing what you enjoy. Regarding Health, that is the center of the home. It is health and unity. The element is earth. These things could be ceramic, quartz, brick, stones, natural crystals or art depicting earthy landscapes of deserts, flowing fields of Ireland maybe? Also, the color tone would be yellow earth tone spectrum. The secondary element if fire. Would be ideal if you had a fireplace nearby! You would add things like lighting, materials that are animal based, fur (fake) throw, bone, candles, stuff like that. Elements to try to mitigate would be metal and wood. Are you by any chance accident prone? Into a rough sport? Regarding education, it depends on what angle you are coming from. Career education or self-knowledge? You will have to let me know. I do know (think) you are quite "educated in life" (and school but you may not feel you are finished with school) and exceptionally intelligent. That shows in your writing. I would guess that you would be into stuff like politics, history and imparting you knowledge to others and like learning. Regarding Sarah, is this something you really want to pursue or do you just miss her? Or just miss a female companionship? If you want to try and draw her in or someone better, focus on the southwestern portion of your home. This area is Love and marriage. The element is earth, you know what to do with that element. See how educated you have become already with elements! The secondary element is fire, you also know what to do there. Maybe art that is sensual in nature, does not have to be overt or raw. Or a sensual ceramic sculpture, that's what I have in my southwest space. Avoid metal and wood, water is neutral. By the way, there is always a neutral element in an area, it is the one I don't mention. Also, put things in pairs, like two pieces of pink quartz, yes pink! First take the quartz and run it under cold water, clean the energy. Then, hold them in your right hand and concentrate on Sarah and what you want to see happen, or think of whom would be an ideal partner for you. Don't think about what you don't want because you will draw that in, think of what you do want. If you want Sarah, put a picture of the two of you there but be sure you want it, you might get it. Think it through, I think you already know the answer. Okay, so there you go. Hope that helps even just a wee bit! Let me know your thoughts or if you have other questions. Now go listen to some blues now and get to work in your house! Blessings to you Brian, enjoy.

• Oh, one more thing I wanted to add to my previous (sorry, a bit lengthy) post a couple of hours ago. You had mentioned the kitchen was in the Southwestern portion of your home and that has good potential to represent the elements needed. For example, as it is the earth element you should have plenty of ceramic items like dishes. You could put a large ceramic (red or wine color) bowl out with fruit in pairs. With fire being the secondary element, you have a stove! How simple was that! The deck could be a wonderful area to activate. Maybe 2 plastic (fire) chairs, another ceramic item and remember, things in pairs. There you go! Enjoy.

• RedPetals,

Found it. Gonna read it now.

• Okay great, you will have to let me know your thoughfts, feelings............

• RedPetals,

Wow. Very cool. Yes I am most interested in Feng Shui, or what I jokingly call Wang Chung.

Great stuff you put down for me. I am most grateful.

The whole house is too much for me to entirely process right now. LOL I am familiar with the concepts, so I am not totally ignorant. I have done a map of my bedroom, which I will have to find, that breaks it down into the segments based on directions, and where the door and window are at in the room. That will be where you and I will have to start with Feng Shui. I am redoing that room, so it will be the one I actually do a complete makeover to, and perfect for this concept. The whole entire house is a bit off in the future yet. Gonna be room by room.

As far as finances, I feel I have a great deal of money coming to me at some point. The question is, should I know how, and when it will come? I would like to know that, but it may not be something I should know. I feel it is going to come though. And yes it is sort of a karmic payback, that is what it stems from, I know that, I have already put in lots of hard work.

Health, and education both hinge back to the finances, that is why it is first. I have a few things I want to do health wise, that are out of pocket, so money. Education, I think I can swing without the directly out of pocket money, and yes it deals with a specific degree I want, from a specific school I want it from. And that is what I want to do, not what I am doing now. So, yes you are correct.

Sarah is, how do I say this, she needs to straighten out her life, and herself, before anything happens there, and yes she may not, she may just settle into being like everyone else around her, and she may look for the easy way out. For herself she needs to be much closer to her authentic self, as opposed to the nonsense personas she builds to hide behind, and she has to save herself from herself. So yup, who knows what she is going to do, she does not even know that.

• Hello Brian,

Glad you liked the info, it is pretty cool stuff huh! And no doubt it is a lot to process!! Oh how fun, a project, you redoing your room. That's perfect, love it! Clearly that is where you need the energy the most. Romantic issues, very draining, can suck the life out of you! Tell me which direction of your home the bedroom is in? If you told me before, sorry, I don't see it. One thing that is important is to have your bed positioned to where you can see the door. If you absolutely cannot do this, then try placing a mirror somewhere that allows you to see the door. Regarding the map of your bedroom and breaking it down into further segments, you can do that but try not to "micro Feng Shui" so much. South is south and West is west. You can screw up your energy! I know what you mean though, I do exactly the same thing! Also consider if you have a bed frame what it is made of. Another thing, try not to have pictures of family in your room. This is a place of intimacy and privacy, you don't want to feel as though your mother is watching you! I actually have a really nice grid that shows the breakdown of the 9 areas with regard to elements, colors, and what area of life is affected. I tried to cut and paste but it did not work out so well. I think you would like it, maybe I will try again.

Thanks for clearing up the education part, whether you meant career education or self knowledge. Okay, so it is education to further your career (which of course furthers your finances). Career and lifepath are represented in the North portion of your home. The element here is water, you know what to do. The secondary element is metal , you know what to do. So I understand that you are not doing what you want to do. Regarding finances you mention karmic payback, legal issue? Try putting intention of what you want financially. Like a daily affirmation (I told Sylvannah the same thing and I do the same thing).

"I am so happy and so grateful that money comes to me in increasing and limitless quantities through multiple sources on a continuous basis."

"I am so happy and so grateful that I have positive doors of opportunity opening to me everyday."

"I am so happy and so grateful that everything thing I need comes into my life automatically and without effort."

Regarding education, when can you start! I think that is something you need to do as soon as you can. It will feed your soul. Like I said before Brian, you are extremely intelligent, you know that. The only thing that is in your way is you. With respect to your Sarah, she sounds quite confused. You are not confused, but your emotions are very tangled up with hers, you know what you need to do. Okay, so I just sat quietly and thought about you and your situations and chose 3 cards for you. The came up Power, Trust and Answered Prayer. There are explanations for each card and what they could represent. I will put that in another post if you like, I think this one might be getting long for you. Will post that later if you like.

• RedPetals,

I will get the map of my room, and we will go over it. It will be great fun.

Three cards? Ah oh. Power, Trust, and Answered Prayer. Interesting. I would love to hear what they represent.

• Brian,

Yep, fun indeed! Can you cut and paste stuff on these posts? I think so... we will work with what we can. Yep, fun indeed...:) Anyway, here are your cards:

1. Power

Card Meaning: You now allow yourself to express your power. Being powerful is safe for you. Knowing that you express your power with love.

You have all of the power of your Creator within you! All the power of Divine love, wisdom, and intelligence is available to you. You have the spiritual power to see angels and the future. You have intellectual power to tap in to the universal wisdom of the one mind. You have emotional power to empathize with others, and physical power that is truly unlimited. The angels ask you to give them any fears you may have connected with being a powerful person. Your angels see a quiet and beautiful aspect of your true power, stemming from the only power in the universe: Divine love. Allow yourself to shine with this radiant love so that your true power can radiate out in miraculous ways.

2. Trust

Card Meaning: Believe in yourself and have faith that God and the angels are with you. Ask them to help you lose the fears that block you from enjoying full faith.

Your angels know that you've been disappointed in the past. These experiences may have eroded your faith in yourself, other people, or even God. However, the angels remind ou of the importance of holding on to your faith. By drawing this card the angels emphasize the value of self-trust. They know that about you, like everyone, have made mistakes in the past. However, these mistakes have not eroded your true nature. You still have the omnipresent God within you, and God is infallible. The angels as you to trust in God and to trust in them. They will help you trust yourself.

3. Answered Prayer

Card Meaning: Fear not, beloved one! Your prayers have been heard and answered.

All of your prayers are always answered. Sometimes you may not feel this way, because the answer comes in unexpected ways. Perhaps you receive an intuitive feeling or a new opportunity appears--or a book falls off the shelf. The angels answer our prayers very often by giving us ideas or information in these everyday ways. By drawing this card, the angels request that you be extra observeant. Notice everything that you hear, say, think and feel. Be especially alert to help that comes to you, and be sure to accept that help. You do deserve tihs assistance, and may times God enlists people to act as Earth angels who bring you answers to your prayers.

So Brian, you see any kind of theme here? I think I do. Maybe you have been guided to this site for a reason. Give it some thought, preferably in the Northeast area! 🙂

• RedPetals,

Power? Yes, I am not concerned with me misusing my power, so that makes sense.

But holy crap Batman. See Angels, and the future? And I am an empath now too? I was just getting use to being intuitive. Gawd. Wonderful. : /

• RedPetals,

Trust? Yup, faith in God and the angels, very good. Yes, I am aware I have let others lead me down paths that were in their best interests not mine. And now I know I know exactly what I am doing because I am in touch with who I am at my core, not some construct. Very good. I know I have to trust God and have faith, and the more I do that, the more my worry will dissipate. This one makes total sense to me, as my faith is very important to me, and I so much of my morality and ethics stem from the great minds and writers of my religious tradition.

• RedPetals,

Answered Prayer? Hmmm. Yes, I suppose this one is very true. Hmmm. This one I will ponder some more, as there is more to it that I need to think about.

• RedPetals,

The theme is quite clear, big picture wise, to me. It is an affirmation for me, as I knew things were swinging that way, I just know I must be patient. I am sure I was guided to this site, that much is for certain. LOL

• RedPetals,

We work will more on the Feng Shui, as I can see you will have many wonderful insights.

As far as the "karmic payback" I referred to, nope not a legal thing, strictly a thing that is owed to me by the universe. Ew, that sounds pretty conceited, so I will explain. I have sacrificed plenty, and more than a few people are quite successful because of me, and they would otherwise be down and out, if it was not for me. I was not so aware of this for the longest time, until I noticed that some of these peoples' parents think I walk on water (lets just say they are very grateful), which I always though they were just being nice, but they are not that way with other friends of these friends. LOL Anyway, I see my time to collect on this seems to be coming now, as things just seem to flow, and help, and guidance is abundant. I feel there is money involved too, but I have no inkling on how that may come.

• Hey Batman Brian,

Ooooooooh, how exciting to ponder the future and see it! I think that could also mean you can see your future with respect to what do you want? What is your intention? See it, believe it, act it and become it. You have the power and you can trust in that. Hey, a short post?

• Brian,

Yes, for sure pay attention to the answered prayer. I think you have had many answers presented to you maybe even from this site. Also, there is unlimited opportunity to for you to ask for a prayer to be answered. I realize that could be very personal in nature and maybe this site is not appropriate but why not take advantage of all the truly gifted, giving and loving people who are on her and would love to help you? Maybe pose your question is a way that is not so reavealing if that is what you would like, but give the essence of it. Health?

• Brian,

"And now I know I know exactly what I am doing because I am in touch with who I am at my core, not some construct. Very good. I know I have to trust God and have faith"

There is part of your answer. Remind yourself of that, should be a mantra to you. If you like I will pray for you, give me the essence of what you want....

• RedPetals,

Well, I am not excited about being intuitive, LOL I would rather leave that to someone else, and seeing Angels, and what was the other thing, oh being empathetic. Good Lord! : /

All I have to say to all of that, right now, is CRAP. Responsibility does not bother me, as I have always been the responsible one, and those who have ignored my guidance have come to horrible ends. : (

As you can see, I used my real name, and I do not care about about being revealing about my concerns or worries. If people do not like them, or think I am a baby, they can kiss my butt. LOL

I do care what other people think to an extent, but in the end I do not. You can love me or hate me for who I am, because that is who I am, I am not some sort of construct.

Health? Oh, here is an example... getting my back aligned (Chiropractor), that is one of the things I know I need to do in order to achieve optimal health, and I know that mainstream medicine will be detrimental to my health, they will prescribe muscle relaxers, pain killers, and so on. And the solution is rather simple, but not covered by health insurance, so and out of pocket expense. So that goes back to money. Comprende?

• Brian,

I am still laughing, that was just so stinking random!!! Okay, so you had asked about me. I am aware that I have never answered your question but I am "fixin" to do so now. Sometimes I just don't know what to say. Maybe I should ask you to tell me about me, you know, use that intuition you don't want to have! LMAO!

I have an insatiable appetite for learning about different things, topics and people. I can easily immerse myself into what I am currently into and typically have several things going on at once. But I do them all well!

I love the outdoors, hiking, biking, have a Honda scooter...I camp at San Ignacio every year where the whales migrate. I go out in the water and can touch them, this is the COOLEST thing ever! I usually also go every year to a place called Best Friends at the Grand Canyon, love that too!!! Work with animals there.

Self employed for many years, I like my job and apparently am fairly good at it as it still supports me!

I like reading, have 3 books going on right now. I like cartoons, go figure. Not to many good ones out there but now I am sort of into Misadventures of Flapjack, has quite a slant with adult humor to it. I have a pretty good sense of humor, can be a bit on the dry or sarcastic side but I do like to laugh. Don't do slapsick.

I am single, never married, no children, never even had a roommate. Gee, could be me you think?

I look typical of what they say Virgo's look like, kind of small at 5'2ish," long dark hair, fair skin.

I don't like people who walk fast. What? I know that's probably what you just said! I don't know, somehow I don't trust them - quirk, it just bugs me!

I don't like scary movies, they do exactly that, they scare me. You know, the ones where the person is doing that freakish sideways crablike thing walk on the ceiling, eeeeeeewwww, hate the thought! Creeps me out big time. I tend to be a night person, is tonight not a full moon! Hmmmmm...natives will be restless...

Okay, so what do you think? You tell me, am I what you thought? Well, I guess I should say if you even thought.:) What else you wanna know? If anything... By the way, yes I comprende to your previous post. Got it.

• RedPetals,

Breast feeding is random? Not to us Cancers, we nurture, and we do not mind our nipples being sucked on, but is suppose that is a separate matter all together. LMAO

Yes, I know the moon is full. I am thinking about getting naked and going out on the back porch an howling. Alas, it is a bit chilly out, so I suppose I shall stay warm. : /

Everything you said about yourself, sounds about right. There is a balance, Dylan Thomas in print and Bugs Bunny on TV. LOL Perfect.

Anybody I know is a reader, has three books going at once, that is not out of the ordinary. I tend to read periodicals, as I actually get to the end of an article at some point. Although, I think what happened to me is, I decided to read War & Peace, and Remembrance of Things Past, both from beginning to end, for myself, and now if I read a book I tend to listen to it in audio. Sad I know.

So, you are a night owl huh? Do you ever use chat then? Or you more of a web surfer?

Have always lived on your own? Nice, you like that freedom. Fair skin in California, how do you accomplish that? LOL I kind of figured you had long dark hair, and loved animals, I picked that up straight away.

• Gawwd Brian, separate matter all together I think so! LOL! Nurture, yes I can feel that for sure. I am actually out on my balcony, quite nice. Overlooks a canyon like area and, yep, a full moon I am looking at now. Go ahead, get naked, howl, you will get over the cold. Might even bring out your intuition even more. No, cartoons not in print, I watch them on TV, you should check them out. Reading, funny, I used to read the dictionary as a kid, taught myself sign language, still remember most of it, just thought it was cool. Have yet to conquer braille. What do you mean chat, like chat rooms? No, I have never done that. Yep, always lived on my own. Mother left at 14, father soon thereafter. Glad you picked up on the vibe of my hair and I think I for sure send the vibe of animals. Hmmm, maybe I send out good vibes!