Request for reading from Hans Wolfgang

• hi Hans Wolfgang

i'm currently facing an awkward situation with a guy i work with. can you do a reading for me on how this situation will progress? what should i do to remedy it?

thank u

• This post is deleted!

• i need some clarifications pls: you are hurt and mistrustful now.

what do you mean by my male side? your active side, your will power, your yang-energy.

what are the characteristics? you are in balance, in inner harmony, if your womanhood meets with your male part, your activity and forwardness.

also, the part abt his preoccupation. what do you mean? He is not looking at

those girls, he is thinking of his wife. He is not

saying Phooey! to these girls. He is saying 'Phooey!'

to his wife again and again. A preoccupied mind never

sees that which it is confronting, never sees that

which is; it goes on comparing. He is continuously working inside

his mind, comparing, judging, condemning, criticising

-- and he goes on missing. He looks as if he is here,

he is not here.

Then you are being afraid to fall victim to your own feelings. It is the fear of the father.

People are ordinarily closed; they are not open to experience. Before they experience anything they already take prejudices about it. They don’t want to experiment, they don’t want to explore. This is sheer stupidity.

• Hi Hanswolfgang

If you would please do me a reading i would be most gratefully... My D.O.B 29/05/68

i have recently been diagnosed with cirrhossis of the liver.. My question is: Is it my diet

causing this ?? I rarely drink, maybe once or twice a year ...

thanking you

• Is it my diet causing this ?? No.

please do me a reading: You should possess a resiliency and durability that lets you remain firmly and faithfully on course. Such constancy deserves success. Endurance is the key to success in this situation. However, durability is not synonymous with stone-like rigidity. True resilience requires a flexibility that allows adaptation to any adverse condition, while still remaining true to the core. Can you maintain your integrity under any circumstance? Can you influence the situation without giving opposing forces anything to resist? Then you will endure to reach your goal.

Otherwise the brain is then only a charge.

So don't think about it in terms of confession. It is

not a sin. There are errors in life, mistakes, but

nothing is a sin. And everybody has to pass through

many mistakes because that is the only way to learn and

to grow. So simply accept yourself. In these days

of your life there is no need to create any conflict

inside. Just accept whatsoever is. Be natural about it

and don't try to change yourself in any outward way.

Continue to meditate and many things will start

happening. When they happen, then it's okay.

• This post is deleted!

• I see him someday realising.

One comes to a maturity, a spiritual maturity, something has ripened within you, and then the search starts. Nobody can enforce it. But all the religions have tried to enforce it, and they have killed the very possibility of the urge.

• hello hans,

if you are still aboard ,need clarification of reading from you other day. thankyou.

you said first split,then slashed away.

is this in referencwe to current boyfriend3/25/66?

if not,what means?

you gave a great reading about my intuition, yet it would come in handy right now,yet is in hiding.

are we good together him and i (him 3/25/66, I 3/13/62

will we last?Is he in love with me? Am i the only one? Can he ever settle down?

• need clarification of reading from you other day: you are inwards continually concerned with this issue. Your ego is being turned on by this.

you said first split,then slashed away.

is this in referencwe to current boyfriend3/25/66? no.

if not,what means? relax into this awkward situation.

you gave a great reading about my intuition, yet it would come in handy right now,yet is in hiding.

are we good together him and i: yes.

I 3/13/62: This means a strong desire for knowledge of some kind or the birth of a new idea, plan, or way of communicating with the world around you. This could also mean a desire for some specific information, for an education, or to pursue some new plans you make. It always means a new beginning of some sort. This could be a new job idea or just embarking on a new way of thinking and communicating with others. The exact nature of the beginning will depend on the circumstances in your life at the time, but in general, this is a good time to plan to start something new.

will we last? no.

Is he in love with me? No.

Am i the only one? No.

Can he ever settle down? No.

Stilness and commotion.

Passions are like a blazing fire: when will they ever end?

• yes continually cocerned with this. hans thankyou.

if we are good together him and i,yet will not last and i am definately not the only one to fall for him.i am feeling i should put an end to it today. Or should i enjoy his up coming visit and then move on?, is he connected to another as a long term relationship right now?will he still be connected when he is in this area?so he'll never settle, i've known this and questions arise here and there. I can let go for my better good. would like to know what you possibly see in the future for me, i truly want to connect with someone on an sincere and intimate level? thanks so much for all you do for all involved in this site.

• This post is deleted!

• hello Hans Wolfgang,

i have been going out with a guy for 3 months then he asked me for marriage .i said yes but i need more time.he took it badly then broke up with me on month later.later my friends saw him with another girl holding hands.

after a month of not talking together,yesterday i called him.we had a very nice conversation....he told me he has changed some habits that i did not like about him....then he asked me why i am calling him...the tone of his voice was playful. i replied i am just calling....then i said i have to go...take care.he replied take care too.

can you do a reading for us

my DOB is 03. july 1978 my intials are m.m

his DOB is 31 may1972 his intials are j.g

thank you

• aquablu

Or should i enjoy his up coming visit and then move on? Yes.

is he connected to another as a long term relationship right now? yes.

will he still be connected when he is in this area? yes.

would like to know what you possibly see in the future for me, i truly want to connect with someone on an sincere and intimate level? With modest independence you will tread a smooth and level path. Good fortune if you stay on course. Just let go.

JUST GO BY THE LIVING ROAD YOU SEE ON YOUR OWN; GOING

EAST, GOING WEST, LIKE A HAWK SAILING THROUGH THE

SKIES.

Don't be worried -- wherever it leads, go.

Finally it will bring you to the very center of

existence.

• tangerine7

pls help: emancipate yourself from being dominated by a man who is identified with his money and his career.

Meditation is nothing but bringing a depth to your

life. If you love, you will love in a deeper way. If

you are angry, you will be angry in a deeper way. If a

meditator dances, he will dance in a more total way.

Whatsoever she is doing, she will bring a new quality of

depth to it. Your life will become more

three-dimensional.

• mimolb

can you do a reading for us: it is like water in an old well that has seeped into the mud. Not even the animals come to drink from it. You don´t feel yourself.

my DOB is 03. july 1978 my intials are m.m: you are most creative. You are so creative that if not channelled properly, it can represent indecision, fear and physical stress.That can mean literally splitting yourself in two so that you are working two jobs at the same time, or are somehow pursuing two lifestyles at the same time. Whether you are successful at doing this will depend upon how well you are able to direct its energies into creative enterprises.

Celebration is the very nature of existence.

• This post is deleted!

• Hans Wolfgang,

thank you so much for your reply

what do you mean by:You don´t feel yourself.?

the water in an old well that has seeped into the mud.: is it me or my relationship with him?

i want a serious relationship would like to know what you possibly see in the future for me

is it with this guy or another one?

• thank you hans

• thankyou hans for your reply

• Dear tangerine7,

allow your intelligence radiance.